Yesterday, 05:20I predict an all round resounding BOOING of those that do try to go on.62 replies | 3840 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:15Cardiff win. Let's get the party started early :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:64 replies | 2780 view(s)
25-04-2017, 19:48The updated Brighton and Hove buses mobile app is absolutely ****ing useless.57 replies | 1803 view(s)
23-04-2017, 21:08Getting a little bored of this now. It's all becoming way too silly. Writers seem to be adding twist after twist just for the hell of it. Almost...291 replies | 22141 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:00WOW! Mr Stelling. Top rant216 replies | 10677 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:42Leeds Utd :lolol:216 replies | 10677 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:13To be fair I made the same mistake when I first posted it and said Newcastle were effectively up today before I spotted it and made a hasty edit...216 replies | 10677 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:01Being dragged round town by Mrs P.34 replies | 921 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:58Newcastle promoted if they win Monday.216 replies | 10677 view(s)
22-04-2017, 09:28A small clue could be the video of Baldock starting that very song on the train back from Falmer Monday night :shrug:99 replies | 9858 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:37Still believe we will be Champions before a ball is next kicked in anger at The Amex.39 replies | 3299 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:16Why didn't Akpom start :rant: #HughtonOut7 replies | 479 view(s)
21-04-2017, 17:26Brighton Ark replied to a thread Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decided in The Big BoardvGKhWYcuxgw Local band Idle Croks and Englishmen https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGKhWYcuxgw93 replies | 4217 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:07Round Georges for me tonight as usual. Looking forward to my first beer for nearly 2 weeks to celebrate :drink:29 replies | 1809 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:10Yup. Even if we don't win tonight, there are still 2 opportunities to be crowned Champions BEFORE kick off against Bristol :thumbsup:86 replies | 4605 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:21Thought we would make the play-offs again, but didn't really harbor any thoughts of automatic. Thought Toon, Villa and Norwich would all be too...68 replies | 2178 view(s)
21-04-2017, 12:23pasty replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI remember when the fixtures came out thinking what a horrible last couple of away games if we need the points to scrape into the play offs :lolol:489 replies | 28780 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:04Lift / escalator up to WSU106 replies | 6121 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:19Balls. I'm 52 and wear one to every home game.33 replies | 2083 view(s)
20-04-2017, 20:58OUCH! Did you see that injury he just got. Knees aren't supposed to bend that way.18 replies | 941 view(s)
20-04-2017, 20:04Starting to think twice about our planned w/end in Paris in 3 weeks time!43 replies | 2300 view(s)
20-04-2017, 14:15Getting to the bottom of the WSU stairs on the way out after the Blackburn match and hearing Burton had scored in the 96th minute to beat...80 replies | 3494 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:41Good grief. If we all felt that way we'd be in a right old mess. You may as well say Brighton are never going to win the Premier League so it is a...40 replies | 1053 view(s)
19-04-2017, 21:43Sadly not. Although depending on flight path I may see something of it from above as flying in from Paris, due to land at Gatwick at 4.45pm that day.33 replies | 1489 view(s)
19-04-2017, 19:02Not sure what my popularity rating in the office is going to be next month. I start a new job in Croydon :eek:21 replies | 1566 view(s)
34 replies | 1996 view(s)
19-04-2017, 15:19Very good. :lolol:10 replies | 576 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:04This. Even if CH isn't that sort of bloke (or at least doesn't appear to be) I am 100% certain the players would love to win the title at Norwich...34 replies | 1996 view(s)
19-04-2017, 13:53Got SSN on in the background whilst WFH and a piece on Brighton was followed by a piece on Man Utd and the presenter linked it by saying "Jose...10 replies | 576 view(s)
19-04-2017, 13:17Dick just been interviewed on SSN from Withdean. Bound to be repeated for those that want to see it.62 replies | 5452 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- 9th February 1974
- Best Albion experience:
- Bakers Bottom
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 05:23
- Join Date
- 12:56 - pasty mentioned Publius Ovidius in post Premature Poll: Who do you want to go up with BHAFC and NUFC?... reckon it was that Publius Ovidius fella :thumbsup: *...
- 22:33 - Reagulls mentioned pasty in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...now really feel for pasty
- 21:38 - Mackenzie mentioned pasty in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Gutted for pasty. :down:
- 21:37 - seagull 1979 mentioned pasty in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Fuuk pasty.. I've got score pre...
- 21:36 - Stat Brother mentioned pasty in post Weekend bets...F*** gutted for you pasty.
- 21:33 - Stat Brother mentioned pasty in post Weekend bets...00/1 I don't think pasty shares your sentimen...
- 21:28 - Stat Brother mentioned pasty in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...s wins big tonight. pasty.
- 21:27 - Simster mentioned pasty in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Good luck pasty. I think this is th...
- 21:25 - Chief Wiggum mentioned pasty in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***pasty Rooting for you !!! ...
- 10:26 - pasty mentioned Insider in post TRAVEL LATEST - BHA v FOREST - TRAINS NOW STOPPING AT FALMER - NORMAL SERVICE PLUS EXTRASOh, and Insider, probably worth doin...
- 16:03 - The Andy Naylor Fan Club quoted pasty in post Todays Championship FIXTURESPoor old Jeff Stelling, ju...
- 16:03 - Raleigh Chopper quoted pasty in post Todays Championship FIXTURESWOW! Mr Stelling. Top ran...
- 15:13 - pasty quoted Thunder Bolt in post Todays Championship FIXTURESAh yes, I was so busy laughing at...
- 15:04 - Thunder Bolt quoted pasty in post Todays Championship FIXTURES84574 Newcastle promoted ...
- 09:28 - pasty quoted GloryDays in post Crystal PalaceHa, how do you know that? A...
- 22:59 - Cheeky Monkey quoted pasty in post Nobody in there right mindStill believe we will be C...
- 17:30 - Ken Newbury quoted pasty in post If you could change one thing about the Amex?Lift / escalator up to WSU...
- 14:10 - pasty quoted CP 0 3 BHA in post Pitch Invasion - The SequelTrue - but it is also possible ...
- 12:23 - pasty quoted Hazwaz in post Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***Norwich and Villa ,two away...
- 08:19 - pasty quoted Blues Rock DJ in post New Shirtover 50 ? Replica shirts a no no ...
- 22:10 - Peter Grummit quoted pasty in post Anyone watching our Rivals Manure on BTOUCH! Did you see that in...
- 21:16 - Motogull quoted pasty in post Anyone watching our Rivals Manure on BTOUCH! Did you see that in...
- 20:58 - pasty quoted Megazone in post Anyone watching our Rivals Manure on BTI like the look of that Ibrah...
- 20:45 - Chicken Run quoted pasty in post Paris ShootingStarting to think twice ab...
- 13:41 - pasty quoted BensGrandad in post Does your vote really count?Your vote only counts if it is c...