Yesterday, 21:19People will always want to be attached to 'success' so the fantastic turnouts above the 'hard core' we are getting is testament to that and all bar...34 replies | 2206 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:48clippedgull replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardMaybe Donald Trump could be our financial saviour, and put Nigel Farage on the board :lol:104 replies | 3867 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:37NO! Sam is excelling in his current mission!159 replies | 7316 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:30Or Chris! (Bloody cheek, he's good enough to manage Leicester!) :D159 replies | 7316 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:18You've lost me!29 replies | 2602 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:16Always good to cover bases!40 replies | 1471 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:54Poor from Leicester.159 replies | 7316 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:50clippedgull replied to a thread Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil Bank in The Big BoardI'm not familiar with the law but although he got his previous ban reduced wouldn't it be subject to not breaking the law regarding football grounds...121 replies | 6999 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:25Rooney confirms he is staying on poverty wages at Man U and will not be moving to China for now.40 replies | 1471 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:23Old King Cole is in Asia currently!34 replies | 2206 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:20clippedgull replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardIf it happened, then it would be with Tony Bloom's blessing and he would do it with the clubs best interests at heart. So personally I would be fine...104 replies | 3867 view(s)
22-02-2017, 14:23clippedgull replied to a thread Big NASA Announcement Due At Press Conference 6pm GMT TODAY! in The Big BoardYes as mentioned on loads of Spacey websites, it's the announcement of an ExoPlanet.83 replies | 3746 view(s)
22-02-2017, 13:41clippedgull replied to a thread Big NASA Announcement Due At Press Conference 6pm GMT TODAY! in The Big BoardSelhurst Park and it's inhabitants are being sucked into a Black Hole in the Premier League!83 replies | 3746 view(s)
22-02-2017, 12:48Thanks for warning me in advance :lol:75 replies | 2447 view(s)
22-02-2017, 12:04clippedgull replied to a thread QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed) in The Big BoardI understand what you mean, but SKY pay teams a lot of money, also club sponsors/advertisers want to be on TV as much as possible, even more so in...87 replies | 8409 view(s)
22-02-2017, 10:46Smash Burger in North Street do a decent burger. But for me, Burger Brothers are still the best, although I haven't yet tried a Trolls burger.63 replies | 3347 view(s)
22-02-2017, 10:06Whilst perusing the Reading forum, I noticed this thread that seemed familiar, and it was very familiar! I'm sure he is an AVID fan of all the...27 replies | 2426 view(s)
22-02-2017, 09:18This in SPADES! I will record this but skip through post event to listen to my favourite artists perform and then delete the crap from my box!75 replies | 2447 view(s)
21-02-2017, 19:1813 replies | 951 view(s)
21-02-2017, 17:45clippedgull replied to a thread Paul Barber - we won't screw up this year (plus next season Transfer budget info).... in The Big BoardLoose lips Barber! :lol:29 replies | 2317 view(s)
21-02-2017, 15:01Advertising stunt that has got the rag involved worldwide publicity worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.67 replies | 3533 view(s)
21-02-2017, 14:59It might pump him up to try even harder! I would have an U23 ready to sub on at 85 minutes with Mission Rupture ringing in his ears. Red card....70 replies | 5156 view(s)
85568 replies | 1005765 view(s)
85568 replies | 1005765 view(s)
19-02-2017, 19:19Did Australia in a car made for 5 but with six of us. A bit cramped until one of our less bright travellers went for a wee in a creek and a crocodile...23 replies | 1110 view(s)
19-02-2017, 15:46Hopefully a home game, when? I don't have any preference, just as long as it happens! Although it would be good if it coincided at the same time...36 replies | 2384 view(s)
19-02-2017, 15:43The Space Shuttle main engines could throttle up to 110% of rated power.14 replies | 978 view(s)
19-02-2017, 15:41If the players come out and actually play as if they mean to win from the first whistle the atmosphere will take care of itself. Sheff Wed playoff...140 replies | 6152 view(s)
19-02-2017, 10:43They have got a decent work ethic in the squad and they know how to pressurise teams. At the moment I think they are the team with the greatest...15 replies | 1147 view(s)
19-02-2017, 09:16clippedgull replied to a thread What's more important the Team or Quality at all positions? in The Big BoardTo sustain a Premier League spot, or sustain a challenge for promotion next season will involve significant funds. If we go up, then quality will...5 replies | 224 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
- Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 22-01-2009 16:51
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 01:26
- Join Date
off to ronan in the park!
- 15:21 - clippedgull mentioned el punal in post Merseyside lad to referee tonights Everton v Liverpool derbyYes it is. el punal LIGHT THAT CIGAR :D
- 10:22 - Hidden
- 19:13 - clippedgull mentioned Woodchip in post Anyone here live in Wellington New Zealand or New Zealand in general?I believe Woodchip is living in New Zea...
- 13:28 - SK1NT mentioned clippedgull in post Bet 365... sheebo Paxton Dazo clippedgull Bozza matthew ArfurW...
- 10:24 - Nathan mentioned clippedgull in post Bet 365... sheebo Paxton Dazo clippedgull Bozza matthew ArfurW...
- 09:35 - Simster mentioned clippedgull in post Bet 365...o Paxton Dazo clippedgull Bozza matthew ...
- 21:23 - Hastings gull quoted clippedgull in post Reading not a sellout?People will always want to be at...
- 20:51 - dazzer6666 quoted clippedgull in post Ranieri SackedOr Chris! (Bloody cheek, he's go...
- 20:42 - knocky1 quoted clippedgull in post Am coming round to thinking that NewcastleYou've lost me! To win the play...
- 20:37 - clippedgull quoted golddene in post Ranieri SackedBig fat Sam anybody? NO! Sam...
- 20:30 - clippedgull quoted Napier's Knee in post Ranieri SackedRafa not on the list? Or Chris! (...
- 20:18 - clippedgull quoted knocky1 in post Am coming round to thinking that Newcastle25-1 Newcastle to win the pl...
- 20:16 - clippedgull quoted boik in post Rooney to china £1m a weekYou were onto a winner th...
- 20:13 - boik quoted clippedgull in post Rooney to china £1m a weekRooney confirms he is staying on...
- 20:05 - The Kid Frankie quoted clippedgull in post Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil BankI'm not familiar with the law bu...
- 19:50 - clippedgull quoted The Kid Frankie in post Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil BankMatty's FBO for the Spurs incident w...
- 18:23 - clippedgull quoted Nixonator in post Reading not a sellout?kingcole Not been keeping us ...
- 01:39 - BadFish quoted clippedgull in post PiegateAdvertising stunt that has got t...
- 15:41 - Oxy McFloppie-Tish quoted clippedgull in post Big NASA Announcement Due At Press Conference 6pm GMT TODAY!Yes as mentioned on loads of Spa...
- 14:23 - clippedgull quoted beorhthelm in post Big NASA Announcement Due At Press Conference 6pm GMT TODAY!wildly speculating, tabliod sty...
- 12:48 - clippedgull quoted crodonilson in post Brit Awards 2017Little Mix on between 9-9:15pm. ...
- 12:45 - crodonilson quoted clippedgull in post Brit Awards 2017This in SPADES! I will record...
- 12:25 - darkwolf666 quoted clippedgull in post QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed)I understand what you mean, but ...
- 12:04 - clippedgull quoted darkwolf666 in post QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed)I like the idea that we have a c...
- 10:20 - Diablo quoted clippedgull in post Avid Brighton fan my arse!!!Whilst perusing the Reading foru...
- 09:18 - clippedgull quoted Easy 10 in post Brit Awards 2017Award ceremonies are the dul...