Today, 12:44I just prefer to give the vendor the price of a Big Issue to put straight into their pockets.That way they get £3.75 from my £2.50 donation as soon...22 replies | 519 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:03clippedgull replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardIt's been a long time since we played to our collective best, even though results have been good, it will be nice to win these next two games in...357 replies | 21804 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:01As said above. Palace down, everything else will play out as is.23 replies | 710 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:59Not necessarily correct! Some purchasers maybe neutral and want a souvenir of the match. :)30 replies | 1736 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:56Simply because Trump is the main news worldwide. Also that is not the default 'news' page. It is the BBC homepage.18 replies | 995 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:20If you select the UK tab on the front page then only UK news will be view-able. The home page defaults to a mixture of UK and World news and you...18 replies | 995 view(s)
24-02-2017, 10:34Yeah would agree with that, although if we can eventually sustain a Premier League position I think around 35,000 capacity would be about right. But...51 replies | 4746 view(s)
23-02-2017, 21:19People will always want to be attached to 'success' so the fantastic turnouts above the 'hard core' we are getting is testament to that and all bar...51 replies | 4746 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:48clippedgull replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardMaybe Donald Trump could be our financial saviour, and put Nigel Farage on the board :lol:106 replies | 4326 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:37NO! Sam is excelling in his current mission!208 replies | 10725 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:30Or Chris! (Bloody cheek, he's good enough to manage Leicester!) :D208 replies | 10725 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:18You've lost me!68 replies | 6508 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:16Always good to cover bases!41 replies | 1668 view(s)
23-02-2017, 19:54Poor from Leicester.208 replies | 10725 view(s)
23-02-2017, 19:50clippedgull replied to a thread Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil Bank in The Big BoardI'm not familiar with the law but although he got his previous ban reduced wouldn't it be subject to not breaking the law regarding football grounds...139 replies | 10096 view(s)
23-02-2017, 18:25Rooney confirms he is staying on poverty wages at Man U and will not be moving to China for now.41 replies | 1668 view(s)
23-02-2017, 18:23Old King Cole is in Asia currently!51 replies | 4746 view(s)
23-02-2017, 09:20clippedgull replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardIf it happened, then it would be with Tony Bloom's blessing and he would do it with the clubs best interests at heart. So personally I would be fine...106 replies | 4326 view(s)
22-02-2017, 14:23clippedgull replied to a thread Big NASA Announcement Due At Press Conference 6pm GMT TODAY! in The Big BoardYes as mentioned on loads of Spacey websites, it's the announcement of an ExoPlanet.83 replies | 4102 view(s)
22-02-2017, 13:41clippedgull replied to a thread Big NASA Announcement Due At Press Conference 6pm GMT TODAY! in The Big BoardSelhurst Park and it's inhabitants are being sucked into a Black Hole in the Premier League!83 replies | 4102 view(s)
22-02-2017, 12:48Thanks for warning me in advance :lol:82 replies | 2877 view(s)
22-02-2017, 12:04clippedgull replied to a thread QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed) in The Big BoardI understand what you mean, but SKY pay teams a lot of money, also club sponsors/advertisers want to be on TV as much as possible, even more so in...87 replies | 8511 view(s)
22-02-2017, 10:46Smash Burger in North Street do a decent burger. But for me, Burger Brothers are still the best, although I haven't yet tried a Trolls burger.63 replies | 3373 view(s)
22-02-2017, 10:06Whilst perusing the Reading forum, I noticed this thread that seemed familiar, and it was very familiar! I'm sure he is an AVID fan of all the...27 replies | 2450 view(s)
22-02-2017, 09:18This in SPADES! I will record this but skip through post event to listen to my favourite artists perform and then delete the crap from my box!82 replies | 2877 view(s)
21-02-2017, 19:1813 replies | 954 view(s)
21-02-2017, 17:45clippedgull replied to a thread Paul Barber - we won't screw up this year (plus next season Transfer budget info).... in The Big BoardLoose lips Barber! :lol:29 replies | 2364 view(s)
21-02-2017, 15:01Advertising stunt that has got the rag involved worldwide publicity worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.67 replies | 3647 view(s)
21-02-2017, 14:59It might pump him up to try even harder! I would have an U23 ready to sub on at 85 minutes with Mission Rupture ringing in his ears. Red card....114 replies | 9279 view(s)
85671 replies | 1007107 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 22-01-2009 16:51
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:31
- Join Date
off to ronan in the park!
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 15:21 - clippedgull mentioned el punal in post Merseyside lad to referee tonights Everton v Liverpool derbyYes it is. el punal LIGHT THAT CIGAR :D
- 10:22 - Hidden
- 19:13 - clippedgull mentioned Woodchip in post Anyone here live in Wellington New Zealand or New Zealand in general?I believe Woodchip is living in New Zea...
- 13:28 - SK1NT mentioned clippedgull in post Bet 365... sheebo Paxton Dazo clippedgull Bozza matthew ArfurW...
- 10:24 - Nathan mentioned clippedgull in post Bet 365... sheebo Paxton Dazo clippedgull Bozza matthew ArfurW...
- 09:35 - Simster mentioned clippedgull in post Bet 365...o Paxton Dazo clippedgull Bozza matthew ...
- 11:31 - Sussex Nomad quoted clippedgull in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***over on HobNob they have called ...
- 10:03 - clippedgull quoted Tyrone Biggums in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***2-0 to us because i'm sick to death...
- 08:17 - Brovion quoted clippedgull in post Half and Half scarfs banishedNot necessarily correct! Some pu...
- 07:56 - drew quoted clippedgull in post Can anyone explain why....Simply because Trump is the main...
- 01:59 - clippedgull quoted studio150 in post Half and Half scarfs banishedMain reason fans support one t...
- 01:56 - clippedgull quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Can anyone explain why....The "default" news page is all Trump...
- 21:23 - Hastings gull quoted clippedgull in post Reading not a sellout?People will always want to be at...
- 20:51 - dazzer6666 quoted clippedgull in post Ranieri SackedOr Chris! (Bloody cheek, he's go...
- 20:42 - knocky1 quoted clippedgull in post Am coming round to thinking that NewcastleYou've lost me! To win the play...
- 20:37 - clippedgull quoted golddene in post Ranieri SackedBig fat Sam anybody? NO! Sam...
- 20:30 - clippedgull quoted Napier's Knee in post Ranieri SackedRafa not on the list? Or Chris! (...
- 20:18 - clippedgull quoted knocky1 in post Am coming round to thinking that Newcastle25-1 Newcastle to win the pl...
- 20:16 - clippedgull quoted boik in post Rooney to china £1m a weekYou were onto a winner th...
- 20:13 - boik quoted clippedgull in post Rooney to china £1m a weekRooney confirms he is staying on...
- 20:05 - The Kid Frankie quoted clippedgull in post Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil BankI'm not familiar with the law bu...
- 19:50 - clippedgull quoted The Kid Frankie in post Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil BankMatty's FBO for the Spurs incident w...
- 18:23 - clippedgull quoted Nixonator in post Reading not a sellout?kingcole Not been keeping us ...