Yesterday, 21:20wellquickwoody replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardWe have far more to gain from this match than we have to lose. On that basis alone, BRING.IT.ON! Imagine singing the 'Top of the League' when 2 goals...85 replies | 4521 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:29wellquickwoody replied to a thread Just Incase anyone missed it on the palace(2010) thread... in The Big BoardThat is brilliant! :lol:28 replies | 2694 view(s)
25-02-2017, 23:30No, they actually do, unless you try to rewrite history as a no conflict scenario, no Axis no Allies etc.......80 replies | 21675 view(s)
25-02-2017, 12:01Really??! The guy spends a lot of time putting together Albio porn and all you and others can do is chip. Words fail me!68 replies | 3671 view(s)
25-02-2017, 08:18Right, I'm at Newhaven looking for any Ruski registered removal vans coming in off the ferry, will let you know when I spot our commie felons......74 replies | 6855 view(s)
25-02-2017, 07:28Whilst I somewhat agree with the OP, I am beginning to fall into line being those already worried by Trump. A President who effectively 'bans' the...18 replies | 1008 view(s)
24-02-2017, 22:47Mmmmm, might leave me prone to being a bit too horizontal......I reckon about 2pm.45 replies | 4521 view(s)
24-02-2017, 22:43I could do better than most of what is in the Amex Store, and yes PB, I really could. You have three fan bases, the old school who can afford to...87 replies | 5649 view(s)
24-02-2017, 18:56So, how would YOU fund the NHS? How would you pay off the deficit sooner? How would you raise the money to pay for schools, prisons (although they...112 replies | 4087 view(s)
24-02-2017, 16:00Thank you for the news. End of discussion folks, lets hope as many as possible can take part in this.98 replies | 5602 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:13chimneys replied to a thread Anyone remember when krispies brought his tambourine to Withdean? in The Big BoardWrong spelling of FG, oh and wrong song, but other than that, spot on!30 replies | 1981 view(s)
24-02-2017, 12:56You sound like Jezza, just want to sit on the sidelines moaning but not actually do anything about it?112 replies | 4087 view(s)
24-02-2017, 12:53You are getting funnier by the day! :lol: Reduced majority equals magnificent triumph, are you Peter Mandelson?112 replies | 4087 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:11Agreed, with bells on.211 replies | 11049 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:10Modern football club owners (TB is excluded from this)do not care about the club, it's reputation, or gaining success. They only want the millions...211 replies | 11049 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:06Why would anyone be? Unless they value money above respect, and that ain't CH.211 replies | 11049 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:10wellquickwoody replied to a thread Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil Bank in The Big BoardIt can for sentencing.139 replies | 10210 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:44I can warn you that crossing the road can be dangerous, are you staying indoors today now?65 replies | 2531 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:18Used to be called homosexuals back in the day.....65 replies | 2531 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:17Snowflake rail services!65 replies | 2531 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:15Around 1,500 people die every day in the UK, each one of them will have a sad story attached. But we do still need to go to work.65 replies | 2531 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:12We live on the coast, I dare say we see a few more than you?65 replies | 2531 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:08I almost didn't make it to work this morning, the car would hardly move...... Snow shovel, tent, warm clothing, blankets, candles, flask,...65 replies | 2531 view(s)
23-02-2017, 11:48Agreed, but if you bothered to read the article: Common ways people amass so many points: 1. Driving on a familiar road and not realising the...18 replies | 933 view(s)
23-02-2017, 11:20You should be on the stage you.112 replies | 4087 view(s)
23-02-2017, 11:12It is in the article that YOU quoted to me :facepalm: Anyway, prog rock is highly undervalued by young people............82 replies | 2913 view(s)
23-02-2017, 09:57Having read the Telegraph article, it actually concedes that the voters pool/voting methods have recently been updated, and that there were many more...82 replies | 2913 view(s)
23-02-2017, 06:59Seems to be becoming more common to play the racism card at every opportunity these days, perhaps those that vote just don't think that an individual...82 replies | 2913 view(s)
22-02-2017, 15:59Next you know, we will be giving them a vote. Watch the numbers of so called hate crimes rocket now........50 replies | 1665 view(s)
22-02-2017, 12:13So those who voted for £350 million per week for the NHS, have actually caused us all to pay £50 billion to leave the EU? And they say that...27474 replies | 1027578 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- 1974 ish, Oldham at home.
- Favourite Albion player:
- Johnny Byrne
- Best Albion experience:
- Spurs away, 3rd Round FA Cup
- Amex season ticket location:
- None, free spirit from seat to seat.
- Hove/Worthing before Melbourne.
- Twitter name:
Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 06:51
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Palace vandalise own coach
- Join Date
- 19:37 - Machiavelli mentioned wellquickwoody in post What's best 'thing' you've purchased for your home ....Good thread. wellquickwoody and brightonLines ha...
- 21:31 - Barrel of Fun mentioned wellquickwoody in post The students are at it again after the Queen's Speech... on to punctuation? wellquickwoody was my comma, as add...
- 21:19 - Barrel of Fun mentioned wellquickwoody in post The students are at it again after the Queen's Speech... down as an elitist wellquickwoody only those with the ...
- 15:08 - Hidden
- 21:51 - bn9 bha mentioned wellquickwoody in post Could be interesting... Dispatches C4 tomoorrow - Albion to be heavily featured...onnection with what wellquickwoody has written in #104 ...
- 16:48 - Bozza mentioned wellquickwoody in post Kit Sponsorship dinner @ The Amex, 18/03/14 *Draw done*...-Edmonds 20 Bank wellquickwoody 20 Bank Petunia 2...
- 23:30 - wellquickwoody quoted Plooks in post Fights at falmer stationWhat a bizarre thing to say...
- 12:40 - NooBHA quoted wellquickwoody in post Can anyone explain why....Whilst I somewhat agree with the OP...
- 08:00 - drew quoted wellquickwoody in post Can anyone explain why....Whilst I somewhat agree with the OP...
- 07:41 - Stat Brother quoted wellquickwoody in post Seagulls Direct and merchandisingI could do better than most of what...
- 07:28 - wellquickwoody quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Can anyone explain why....Trump or U.S affairs are the first a...
- 23:12 - Ernest quoted wellquickwoody in post Seagulls Direct and merchandisingI could do better than most of what...
- 22:47 - wellquickwoody quoted Bozza in post Our support will be overwhelming tomorrowNow. Hope this helps. Mmm...
- 18:56 - wellquickwoody quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Stoke and Copeland Matchday By-election ThreadI have no choice but to sit on the s...
- 18:06 - Raleigh Chopper quoted wellquickwoody in post Stoke and Copeland Matchday By-election ThreadYou sound like Jezza, just want to ...
- 16:00 - wellquickwoody quoted D-rod in post Minutes Applause Paul McCarthyAs part of his family , we...
- 13:13 - GreersElbow quoted wellquickwoody in post Stoke and Copeland Matchday By-election Threadyou sound like jezza, just want to ...
- 12:56 - wellquickwoody quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Stoke and Copeland Matchday By-election ThreadAs I have no party to vote for at th...
- 12:53 - wellquickwoody quoted Ernest in post Stoke and Copeland Matchday By-election ThreadI only saw another MAGNIFIC...
- 20:11 - wellquickwoody quoted Ernest in post Ranieri Sacked5 names on the LIST to repl...
- 20:06 - wellquickwoody quoted Ernest in post Ranieri SackedHope Hughton isn't TEMPTED ...
- 15:51 - Dick Swiveller quoted wellquickwoody in post Doris to storm in or does she ?I can warn you that crossing the ro...
- 15:10 - wellquickwoody quoted Superphil in post Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil BankSurely that information cannot...
- 14:44 - wellquickwoody quoted Dick Swiveller in post Doris to storm in or does she ?Met Office warn of high winds causi...
- 14:37 - Dick Swiveller quoted wellquickwoody in post Doris to storm in or does she ?Around 1,500 people die every day i...
- 14:18 - wellquickwoody quoted happypig in post Doris to storm in or does she ?I just went to the barbers an...