Yesterday, 12:38Its up against Ireland v England 6 Nations (5pm kick off), and presumably Premier League match as well, so not going to be greatest audience.56 replies | 4560 view(s)
13-01-2017, 18:44As much as you are correct, it would be good to win our biggest prize to date, apart from the Charity Shield of course......39 replies | 2835 view(s)
13-01-2017, 16:59Why the need for the vitriol? Always seems to be lefties with this kind of abuse. I may not agree with Corbyn, but I can say that he is principled...70 replies | 1980 view(s)
13-01-2017, 08:38And nor should they if this match is as significant as it could well be.25 replies | 1236 view(s)
12-01-2017, 21:22Very safe particularly as they will unlikely have anything to play for. That said tickets will be at a premium and would imagine loyalty points...25 replies | 1236 view(s)
12-01-2017, 16:11Anyone remember buying a beer (I think) from the kiosk/hatch at the north end of the main West Stand?96 replies | 3014 view(s)
12-01-2017, 14:39wellquickwoody replied to a thread The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season] in The Big BoardUtter bellcheesery! The airports should operate until they can't.11090 replies | 808713 view(s)
12-01-2017, 13:37Do, and one spring to mind.50 replies | 4428 view(s)
12-01-2017, 13:35Wow, most unexpected. RIP to a decent chap.94 replies | 4481 view(s)
12-01-2017, 06:44Just about all I think (Inc Lego and old away pen) but I did not ever sit in the South, only went there as a kid with my uncle when the lower tiers...96 replies | 3014 view(s)
11-01-2017, 21:13chimneys replied to a thread Travelling by Train to Preston on Saturday and you're disabled, infirm? in The Big BoardSterling effort Alex!8 replies | 567 view(s)
11-01-2017, 15:50wellquickwoody replied to a thread Car chased by police hits and kills pedestrian in Brighton city centre in The Big BoardEasy to call when you were not there.20 replies | 2475 view(s)
11-01-2017, 13:15Be fair, being Australian can sometimes be akin to being American, you cannot do subtlety.305 replies | 12647 view(s)
11-01-2017, 11:02I don't either, I am just highlighting the stupidity of tarring everyone with the same brush.82 replies | 3184 view(s)
11-01-2017, 06:58Thank you.6081 replies | 376338 view(s)
11-01-2017, 06:51Does that include the whole of the civil service and the armed forces?82 replies | 3184 view(s)
11-01-2017, 06:42Maybe people are not as badly off as first thought, maybe the OP didn't explain himself properly, but what actually is 'wrong' with middle class that...92 replies | 6013 view(s)
11-01-2017, 06:35Sorry TMLS, could you explain that further? Should I just search 'Brighton station' on Twitter?6081 replies | 376338 view(s)
10-01-2017, 21:06Source?6081 replies | 376338 view(s)
10-01-2017, 12:33Exactly this, the man enjoys sniping from the sidelines whilst never having to take responsibility for anything. It is easier to be a protester...104 replies | 3719 view(s)
09-01-2017, 13:44Anyone got the Crystal Palace coach driver's address?5 replies | 87 view(s)
09-01-2017, 13:42Yep, first and last game my Mrs went to, 14th Feb 1995. Bristol Rovers at home and we lost 2-1. 5, 300 crowd incl lots of similarly uncomfortable...98 replies | 10310 view(s)
09-01-2017, 13:35Indeed. No such thing as a free meal!98 replies | 10310 view(s)
78 replies | 4492 view(s)
08-01-2017, 21:46You weren't going to football in the last century were you? :lol:147 replies | 9019 view(s)
08-01-2017, 16:54You make a very sensible point, which I can at least partially agree with. But try telling young working families that higher inflation is actually...25277 replies | 910815 view(s)
08-01-2017, 16:16I don't have an argument, I have a fact for you........Inflation is going to rise. Fact.25277 replies | 910815 view(s)
08-01-2017, 12:20It is across a range of products, from small low value items, to high value premium brands, but it does not make one iota's difference as it is the...25277 replies | 910815 view(s)
08-01-2017, 08:58The cost of importing product into the business I work in has risen by around 15% since Brexit. This product is only just beginning to filter through...25277 replies | 910815 view(s)
07-01-2017, 21:00Scored 1, Made 1, cannot do much more on first game back :shrug: Very buoyed up by what I heard.70 replies | 5229 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- 1974 ish, Oldham at home.
- Favourite Albion player:
- Johnny Byrne
- Best Albion experience:
- Spurs away, 3rd Round FA Cup
- Amex season ticket location:
- None, free spirit from seat to seat.
- Hove/Worthing before Melbourne.
- Twitter name:
Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 13-01-2017 22:30
- Join Date
- 19:37 - Machiavelli mentioned wellquickwoody in post What's best 'thing' you've purchased for your home ....Good thread. wellquickwoody and brightonLines ha...
- 21:31 - Barrel of Fun mentioned wellquickwoody in post The students are at it again after the Queen's Speech... on to punctuation? wellquickwoody was my comma, as add...
- 21:19 - Barrel of Fun mentioned wellquickwoody in post The students are at it again after the Queen's Speech... down as an elitist wellquickwoody only those with the ...
- 15:08 - Hidden
- 21:51 - bn9 bha mentioned wellquickwoody in post Could be interesting... Dispatches C4 tomoorrow - Albion to be heavily featured...onnection with what wellquickwoody has written in #104 ...
- 16:48 - Bozza mentioned wellquickwoody in post Kit Sponsorship dinner @ The Amex, 18/03/14 *Draw done*...-Edmonds 20 Bank wellquickwoody 20 Bank Petunia 2...
- 18:46 - symyjym quoted wellquickwoody in post Toon to miss out on titleAs much as you are correct, it woul...
- 18:44 - wellquickwoody quoted symyjym in post Toon to miss out on titleTitle would just be a bonus....
- 16:59 - wellquickwoody quoted Ernest in post Tristram Hunt Labour MP stands downOne by one the Blairite scu...
- 15:50 - wellquickwoody quoted rippleman in post Car chased by police hits and kills pedestrian in Brighton city centreIndeed they are supposed to. ...
- 13:18 - Tyrone Biggums quoted wellquickwoody in post Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?Be fair, being Australian can somet...
- 13:15 - wellquickwoody quoted Tyrone Biggums in post Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?Oh dear, look up fake news if you w...
- 11:02 - wellquickwoody quoted Herr Tubthumper in post The bigger ****. Hunt or Grayling?I don't think he meant that. I do...
- 07:55 - Herr Tubthumper quoted wellquickwoody in post The bigger ****. Hunt or Grayling?Does that include the whole of the ...
- 06:58 - wellquickwoody quoted Thunder Bolt in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsYes Brightonstation. I'd heard ab...
- 06:58 - wellquickwoody quoted Deadly Danson in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsYes Brightonstation. I'd heard abo...
- 06:54 - Deadly Danson quoted wellquickwoody in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsSorry TMLS, could you explain that ...
- 06:51 - wellquickwoody quoted Wrong-Direction in post The bigger ****. Hunt or Grayling?Anyone that works for the government...
- 06:42 - wellquickwoody quoted RedRob in post Anyone ever been homeless?If a thread ever proved how...
- 06:35 - wellquickwoody quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsTwitter feed brighton station Sorry TMLS, ...
- 21:21 - Tony Meolas Loan Spell quoted wellquickwoody in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsSource? Twitter feed brighton stat...
- 21:06 - wellquickwoody quoted Deadly Danson in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsOh and another wheelchair passenge...
- 12:40 - bashlsdir quoted wellquickwoody in post Jeremy Corbyn suggests earnings capExactly this, the man enjoys snipin...
- 12:33 - wellquickwoody quoted Giraffe in post Jeremy Corbyn suggests earnings capAgreed, in principal. The pr...