Today, 21:08I've just noticed that, although I've been registered on this site for 13 years compared to your 8 years, you have more posts than me! On your...111 replies | 4759 view(s)
Today, 20:18Please keep posting this sort of shit. It shows you up as the "know nothing" **** that you are.:tosser:3813 replies | 236503 view(s)
Today, 20:01That was good to see! From the North Stand it seemed as if the whole ground ( apart from the Reading fans ) was joining in. Marvellous scenes!42 replies | 3989 view(s)
Today, 17:47Bozza replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardI've long said we'd win these two big games and feeling more confident than ever now. Another 3-0 please, as it will bring us on level terms with...75 replies | 3091 view(s)
Today, 14:47Best fans in the Premier League / Country / Europe / The Whole Wide World... 8358613208179179523813 replies | 236503 view(s)
Today, 11:55I was sent this earlier. It's a table of the remaining fixtures for each club, based on the average points already gained by opponents to be faced. ...67 replies | 5302 view(s)
Today, 10:22Imperious again. What a player. He seemed particularly pumped up yesterday.76 replies | 6708 view(s)
Today, 04:18WCm3bS6wXvk13 replies | 438 view(s)
Today, 02:21Its up there with Norwich I've been SHITTING myself all week, and then they go and do that and its like..."we got this.."17 replies | 2216 view(s)
Today, 02:08Here's mine YU0HTgV9aQc punk::clap::rave::rave:13 replies | 438 view(s)
Today, 02:04"With our might....we'll defend...the glory of Reading" :lolol: I just love that.75 replies | 20388 view(s)
Today, 01:06I'd forgotton what a MAGNIFICENT song this is. Thanks for the reminder! YU0HTgV9aQc75 replies | 20388 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:45sams dad replied to a thread "It's not a man bag, it's a leather tote bag darling" in The Big BoardHerr tubthumper?8 replies | 557 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:34Bozza replied to a thread "It's not a man bag, it's a leather tote bag darling" in The Big BoardWould it happen in Berlin?8 replies | 557 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:21Agreed. I wish he didn't make it all about him. For me it's souring what is otherwise an incredible period for the club. That Pardew chap is out...78 replies | 10096 view(s)
24-02-2017, 22:43Now. Hope this helps.42 replies | 3989 view(s)
24-02-2017, 21:23I hope this won't impact the new market in half and half CLOCKS.30 replies | 1744 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:53I bet his bank account isn't running out of zero's any time soon though.50 replies | 2576 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:52I don't really care tbh. I just don't want them taking one of the spots reserved for CPFC2010.23 replies | 712 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:40Yes, fans threatening to cancel season tickets has always worked in the past to get managers reinstated. Half of them probably secretly wanted him...50 replies | 2576 view(s)
24-02-2017, 14:36:lolol: It was a bit, wasn't it :lolol:36 replies | 1226 view(s)
24-02-2017, 14:34See I think that reinforces my point. So many lovely quirky names there. Who wouldn't want to live in Daisytown ? Or Friendsville ? LOVING that...36 replies | 1226 view(s)
24-02-2017, 01:29Sure, but thats probably not Ranieri's call. Its not like they needed the money. I'm 100% sure Ranieri would've loved to have kept Kante, but we all...210 replies | 10917 view(s)
24-02-2017, 01:24Kante was the only major departure. How much choice do you think Ranieri had when Chelsea came knocking and offered to triple his wages?210 replies | 10917 view(s)
24-02-2017, 00:45I took my 6 year old son to his first ever game at Withdean, a 0-0 draw with Wycombe. Dreadful game in the drizzle, it was cold, we got soaked....60 replies | 2247 view(s)
24-02-2017, 00:04Well...no. Ranieri was appointed Leicester manager on 13th July 2015, 3 weeks before Kante joined. Give all the credit to Steve Walsh if you like,...210 replies | 10917 view(s)
23-02-2017, 23:18Well, not really. Di Matteo didn't build that Chelsea team, he just took it over. The components were in place, the leaders like Terry and Drogba...210 replies | 10917 view(s)
23-02-2017, 23:11His contract should see to that. If we went up, completely STANK the place out and dropped straight back down, I still can't think of another...210 replies | 10917 view(s)
23-02-2017, 23:07Its a fair point, and I admit I thought it was a batshit appointment when those Thai owners installed him after Pearson last year. But given the...210 replies | 10917 view(s)
23-02-2017, 23:00Yup, I know there's a Brighton and a Birmingham, amongst many others. But they also retain a lot of names from native american times, and so many of...36 replies | 1226 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Easy 10
- Date of Birth
- October 5, 1971 (45)
About Easy 10
- Location Location
- Twitter name:
"But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:45
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 18:18 - Bozza mentioned Easy 10 in post Dale Stephens - a concern...I can't say when as Easy 10 will go LOOPY.
- 13:24 - Easy 10 mentioned Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Minutes applause... game to start. As Tom Hark, Preston Park said, save it for th...
- 13:22 - Easy 10 mentioned tom in post Minutes applause..., but it's just symptomatic of technology an...
- 11:50 - Easy 10 mentioned Fingers in post Unseen footage of Brighton vs Doncaster. Last game at the Goldstone....t. Fantastic post Fingers thanks for sharing t...
- 16:30 - Hamilton mentioned Easy 10 in post Sam Allardyce to be interviewed for the Wolves job...en ATFC Seagull and Easy 10 In other jobs, in t...
- 03:07 - Megazone quoted Easy 10 in post Fights at falmer stationThe reality though: "We mi...
- 02:23 - e77 quoted Easy 10 in post #### Reading Highlights ####Its up there with Norwich I...
- 02:21 - Easy 10 quoted e77 in post #### Reading Highlights ####Best performance of the ...
- 01:06 - Easy 10 quoted daveybgtt in post Fights at falmer station82500 I'd forgotton what a MA...
- 16:42 - Mr Bridger quoted Easy 10 in post Leicester City boycott?Yes, fans threatening to can...
- 16:22 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Easy 10 in post Minutes Applause Paul McCarthySeriously think the club sho...
- 15:58 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Easy 10 in post Leicester City boycott?I bet his bank account isn't...
- 15:54 - Normal Rob quoted Easy 10 in post Poll: Leicester - up or down?I don't really care tbh. I ...
- 15:53 - Easy 10 quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Leicester City boycott?Poyet is just a thoroughly nasty piece of e...
- 14:36 - Easy 10 quoted pasty in post Denver, ColoradoSorry, had to do it :bowd...
- 14:34 - Easy 10 quoted Stat Brother in post Denver, ColoradoHmmmm http://www.onlyinyourstate...
- 14:33 - pasty quoted Easy 10 in post Denver, ColoradoYup, I know there's a Bright...
- 14:27 - rippleman quoted Easy 10 in post Minutes Applause Paul McCarthyI've been very anti minutes ...
- 13:05 - Stat Brother quoted Easy 10 in post Denver, ColoradoAs an aside, I love the way ...
- 07:01 - Dolph Ins quoted Easy 10 in post 'Encouraging' your kids to support the AlbionI took my 6 year old son to ...
- 05:19 - HastingsSeagull quoted Easy 10 in post Rooney to china £1m a weekIts a backwater league that ...
- 01:34 - OzMike quoted Easy 10 in post Ranieri SackedSure, but thats probably not...
- 01:29 - Easy 10 quoted OzMike in post Ranieri SackedWith what was at stake I wo...
- 01:26 - OzMike quoted Easy 10 in post Ranieri SackedKante was the only major dep...
- 01:24 - Easy 10 quoted OzMike in post Ranieri SackedHe should have kept the sam...