Today, 15:03Yes, I'm here suggesting people get taken in by a scam. I've got a long history in doing this. Well done on seeing through it.115 replies | 9507 view(s)
Today, 15:00Bought promotion ? Our record signing (RECORD signing) was Shane Duffy, for £4m. And our wage bill is the 9th highest in the Championship (yet...3956 replies | 272873 view(s)
Today, 14:49But look. How can you raise those roofs without removing the arches ? If you elevate the roofs, then the arches would obviously have to be raised /...107 replies | 4792 view(s)
Today, 14:13Glorious isn't it. I murmour it to myself sometimes when I'm driving. "Concrete thrust blocks" "Concrete thrust blocks" mmm. Lovely.107 replies | 4792 view(s)
Today, 13:48Nicely done! That just gave me a bit of a semi. They dug down and added another tier at the Nou Camp for the 1982 World Cup, so there is a...107 replies | 4792 view(s)
Today, 13:41I was thinking of the one who used to play for The Albion.19 replies | 944 view(s)
Today, 13:39The north and south stand roofs are also supported by the arches though - there is a "ring of steel" that goes right around the whole lot. Those...107 replies | 4792 view(s)
Today, 13:01Matched Betting isn't gambling in the conventional sense. At any one time you're only risking a pound or two because the process involves...115 replies | 9507 view(s)
Today, 12:55Its not ridiculous at all. The arches that support the roof are deeply embedded in concrete thrust blocks buried underground. If another tier was...107 replies | 4792 view(s)
Today, 12:53About £15k up, but I've not really done much in April mainly because it being the Easter holidays with the kids. I do intend to put a "Matched...115 replies | 9507 view(s)
Today, 12:44I went no a stadium tour during the final few months of construction with Martin Perry and Richard Hebbard. It was quite obvious that the East stand...107 replies | 4792 view(s)
Today, 11:26Which Paul Rogers are you referring to ?19 replies | 944 view(s)
Today, 09:34Blimey, this seems to be cropping up a lot lately. Its impossible to put another tier anywhere in the Amex, without disassembling the whole thing...107 replies | 4792 view(s)
Today, 09:29No, that's not my understanding. I believe we have maxed out already.107 replies | 4792 view(s)
Today, 09:21Just once a day? They're going to have to go some to beat the unofficial montages put out already.7 replies | 362 view(s)
Today, 08:27Looking forward to Anna Bingham's dress after last season's brilliant one.13 replies | 818 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:12I'd do anything to avoid seeing Queen in concert.19 replies | 944 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:15Sam's brain is in good working order - he hates Palace too,3956 replies | 272873 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:09**** off.3956 replies | 272873 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:43So who is PAYING YOU ? Barber. I KNEW it.81 replies | 11010 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:34Was I the only one to buy a 'Brighton. The new Barcelona ' scarf ?23 replies | 2389 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:26Bravo sir, well said.93 replies | 8019 view(s)
93 replies | 8019 view(s)
22-04-2017, 09:07Oh yes please, can we be a bit MORE disrespectful to Newcastle, who to a man, crowned themselves CHAMPIONS from the moment they were relegated last...78 replies | 3472 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:44Does everything have to be a foul or a dive? Is it a non-contact sport now? Personally, I thought it was a penalty, but marginal. However, to...31 replies | 1489 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:40If the ref thought that it wasn't a penalty, then Murphy must have dived. Why wasn't he booked? Probably because the ref thought like the rest of us...31 replies | 1489 view(s)
22-04-2017, 00:27I think your moral OUTRAGE-ometer is on the blink DD. Have some well-earned kip chap, and I look forward to reading your blind FURY at the team...78 replies | 3472 view(s)
22-04-2017, 00:23I honestly can't even work out if your serious. Time for bed.39 replies | 3196 view(s)
22-04-2017, 00:02Charmed x Honestly, my own SISTER was texting me tonight in some kind of myopicaslasmic MELTDOWN after that second goal, as if the very trapdoor...78 replies | 3472 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:46Utter bobbins. No we don't. We've not needed to be at our best to win against Blackburn, Birmingham, Wigan, Wolves, I forget who else we've just...78 replies | 3472 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- October 5, 1971 (45)
About Easy 10
- Location Location
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 15:06
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 11:52 - Easy 10 mentioned The Fish in post Disallowed penalty/goal for Newcastle last night......oing debate between The Fish and hans kraay fan c...
- 11:52 - Easy 10 mentioned hans kraay fan club in post Disallowed penalty/goal for Newcastle last night......etween The Fish and hans kraay fan club over the Shelvey / L...
- 15:57 - Easy 10 mentioned Simster in post "Grown men were crying - the world reacts to Barca's crazy win"... The 2nd pen, as Simster says, was genuinely ...
- 15:26 - Machiavelli mentioned Easy 10 in post Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeks...I saw it exactly as Easy 10 did, when he was pla...
- 18:18 - Bozza mentioned Easy 10 in post Dale Stephens - a concern...I can't say when as Easy 10 will go LOOPY.
- 13:24 - Easy 10 mentioned Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Minutes applause... game to start. As Tom Hark, Preston Park said, save it for th...
- 13:22 - Easy 10 mentioned tom in post Minutes applause..., but it's just symptomatic of technology an...
- 11:50 - Easy 10 mentioned Fingers in post Unseen footage of Brighton vs Doncaster. Last game at the Goldstone....t. Fantastic post Fingers thanks for sharing t...
- 15:08 - MattBackHome quoted Easy 10 in post heard on talk sporthttp://www.brightonnoise.co....
- 15:00 - Easy 10 quoted CPFC G in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17In reply to Gripper. Diffe...
- 14:49 - Easy 10 quoted BeHereNow in post heard on talk sportI don't see how removing the N...
- 14:21 - BeHereNow quoted Easy 10 in post heard on talk sportThe north and south stand ro...
- 14:13 - Easy 10 quoted Bry Nylon in post heard on talk sportIt's been WAY too long since t...
- 14:05 - Bry Nylon quoted Easy 10 in post heard on talk sportconcrete thrust blocks It...
- 13:48 - Easy 10 quoted Dick Head in post heard on talk sportYou are all missing the point....
- 13:39 - Easy 10 quoted BeHereNow in post heard on talk sportAbsolutely agree. The only wa...
- 12:55 - Easy 10 quoted Nixonator in post heard on talk sportSome people take this as we ha...
- 12:44 - Easy 10 quoted BensGrandad in post heard on talk sportI would suggest that he knew mor...
- 12:26 - Lord Bracknell quoted Easy 10 in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutI for one cannot WAIT for Sa...
- 10:17 - Guinness Boy quoted Easy 10 in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutDrama queen. It wasn't an...
- 07:45 - Baker lite quoted Easy 10 in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutI honestly think this is up ...
- 01:41 - dazzer6666 quoted Easy 10 in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutDrama queen. It wasn't an "...
- 00:27 - Easy 10 quoted Deadly Danson in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutI've just got back from Norwich af...
- 00:23 - Easy 10 quoted Plooks in post Nobody in there right mindIf we keep playong like tha...
- 00:02 - Easy 10 quoted sydney in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutreasonably well put old bea...