Yesterday, 21:45I am not sure he knows what he means half the time, anything to get a response. I know what you mean about London, it is similar to most big...88 replies | 5835 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:33Out of interest - how do you ensure the water is safe to drink? It's very unusual to have any kind of spring water that is considered to be...42 replies | 1335 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:33Talking of posting guff, I see you are banned from another thread where people are pointing out your hate filled bullshit. You and Hopkins male quite...88 replies | 5835 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:28General rule of thumb is - 2 or fewer in a household will save money, 3 or more will find it more expensive unless all or most are mindful of their...42 replies | 1335 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:08So much like the anti EU media and government have done?29514 replies | 1121376 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:04I am still confused, seems like a bit of a leap to me :shrug:46 replies | 1827 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:01BadFish replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveWithout really knowing how you define "push comes to shove" I would suggest the all religious people would be fanatical when it comes to it?659 replies | 35273 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:37Agreed, Divisive politics all over the shop. I don't think things will improve until we start to find common ground. a house divided against...88 replies | 5835 view(s)
25-03-2017, 21:51Let's face it, if they don't and we don't start to find some middle ground we are all going to drown in a sea of division and hatred. Divisive...88 replies | 5835 view(s)
25-03-2017, 03:11BadFish replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveYep.659 replies | 35273 view(s)
24-03-2017, 02:00Yep, watching more games for me :)57 replies | 2819 view(s)
24-03-2017, 01:40BadFish replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveYou will find plenty of posters that want to argue you points with you and their dogma will will not shift. However you are spot on with this....659 replies | 35273 view(s)
23-03-2017, 23:45Are they liberal ghettos then? Massive contradiction in that paragraph, i am guessing the rest reads the same. Does anyone take this moron...88 replies | 5835 view(s)
22-03-2017, 07:41There is far worse going on in the world than someone expressing an opinion.360 replies | 24709 view(s)
22-03-2017, 06:16Thanks for the advice, I'll let barca know I am available.23 replies | 1300 view(s)
22-03-2017, 05:42Yep I agree, we get the sanitised beige boring game we ask for. Sadly I think this is true in many areas of life, we don't even have any interesting...23 replies | 1300 view(s)
22-03-2017, 05:40I think we, the consumers have to take some of the blame for the sanitised nature of the game and players. The fact is that scandals like the grelish...23 replies | 1300 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:45Who are Abbott and Costello, Australian politicians?17 replies | 1287 view(s)
20-03-2017, 02:44Maybe you should reclaim the name like the people in this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw16 replies | 1273 view(s)
17-03-2017, 07:52BadFish replied to a poll Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom? in The Big BoardIts already there, although not very tall IIRC138 replies | 4792 view(s)
17-03-2017, 07:44BadFish replied to a poll Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom? in The Big BoardSussex for the Sussexians (apart from West Sussexians, they can **** off)138 replies | 4792 view(s)
17-03-2017, 07:41BadFish replied to a thread Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ? in The Big BoardNo of course not. Obviously, he will ask her for it. Maybe something like "I think I can assist with your current social and anger issues with a...60 replies | 4035 view(s)
17-03-2017, 03:14BadFish replied to a thread Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ? in The Big BoardOh come on now, things have moved on enormously with regard to gender equality. You are being ridiculous, how would we see them take their clothes...60 replies | 4035 view(s)
16-03-2017, 10:48Probably, network tv over here is a joke.568 replies | 20059 view(s)
15-03-2017, 10:15Were you in Sweden?568 replies | 20059 view(s)
14-03-2017, 09:54"well things might be bad at the moment but at least i don't have to watch this lot every week?"103 replies | 6055 view(s)
14-03-2017, 09:53Yes but think of the bloke who has to sit next to some poor people for a game though, won't somebody think of the middle classes!!!103 replies | 6055 view(s)
12-03-2017, 22:10This post nails it .319 replies | 18213 view(s)
12-03-2017, 20:37If Erdogan continues as he is, then the world will soon have another bona fide dictator to contend with. Like most dictators, in many ways he is a...94 replies | 4323 view(s)
12-03-2017, 10:07Few twists and turn to go yet, gotta love this league.18 replies | 1268 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Goldstone 93/94
- Favourite Albion player:
- Inigo Calderon
- Best Albion experience:
- MSN Contact:
- Lifelong Albion fan
- The Albion, film, music, philosophy, science, politics, health & fitness
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:48
- Join Date
- 08:53 - larus mentioned Mustafa in post Daytripper numbers to Brighton and Hove dropped by almost ten per cent in 2015....ace to visit. Like Mustafa said, I would not ch...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Mustafa in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...2 Daffy Duck 0 10 Mustafa 0 1 Fat Langers 0 7...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned Mustafa in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 0 2 Mustafa ...
- 20:49 - Mustafa mentioned Steve Foster in post ** BHA v Nottingham Forest ** - Score Predictor 5th SEASON!...the time and effort Steve Foster - really enjoy this ...
- 21:38 - mikeyjh quoted Mustafa in post How much is your water billOut of interest - how do you...
- 21:33 - Mustafa quoted mikeyjh in post How much is your water bill£0, we have a private supply...
- 19:28 - Mustafa quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post How much is your water billSouthern Water will fit you a water meter f...
- 12:39 - GreersElbow quoted Mustafa in post NUFC Fans foodbank initiative - could we do similar?Food banks are a socialist s...
- 22:55 - Mustafa quoted Coldeanseagull in post NUFC Fans foodbank initiative - could we do similar?If your socialist crap worked, ther...
- 20:04 - Mustafa quoted dangull in post Stream for tonight.cricfree normally works well...
- 20:03 - FamilyGuy quoted Mustafa in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Let's hope they burn themsel...
- 20:00 - heathgate quoted Mustafa in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Huddersfield on fire. Amazin...