Yesterday, 22:42Of course there will be bumps in the road, pointing them out isn't herasy but suggesting we don't do something because of them is defeatist and...146 replies | 3663 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:14These are all problems that will be solved in the fullness of time. I can't see that any of what you present here should stop the progression to...146 replies | 3663 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:21Can you please confirm the point you are making with this link?146 replies | 3663 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:15As i have said, I think it is worth taking precaution just in case it is real. I am going to post this video again as it pretty much sums up my...146 replies | 3663 view(s)
Yesterday, 00:16this thread is worthless without a youtube highlights reel.11 replies | 1090 view(s)
19-02-2017, 23:34Methane is a contributing factor to climate change, I think there is a discussion about how much of a factor it is. ...146 replies | 3663 view(s)
19-02-2017, 22:59With all due repect here Larus, if your reading on the subject is anything like your reading of my post then i would take it with a grain of salt as...146 replies | 3663 view(s)
19-02-2017, 20:55What I don't understand is what the climate change skeptics are so afraid of doing? It hasn't been conclusively proven that my house is going to...146 replies | 3663 view(s)
19-02-2017, 20:23You are being hopeful here, not one argument against man-made climate change on this thread has been backed up by links. Says it all IMHO.146 replies | 3663 view(s)
19-02-2017, 20:19Reminds me of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORv8wwiadQ146 replies | 3663 view(s)
19-02-2017, 11:12Which is a big problem when those people have influence over governments. ...146 replies | 3663 view(s)
19-02-2017, 11:03Match of the day seem to suggest that even though the striker caught him he went down easy. It looks to me like he deliberately threw his head at the...104 replies | 11048 view(s)
19-02-2017, 07:08https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iejXMQnqmM How can he not be embarrassed at this kind of behaviour.104 replies | 11048 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:57Football fans are bi-polar. A loss and we are out of the promotion race, a win and we are going to win the league :lolol::lolol: All part of the...54 replies | 5191 view(s)
18-02-2017, 09:09Yes, fair point.98 replies | 2592 view(s)
18-02-2017, 08:42With all due respect Bozza, looking at the poll as it stands, your suggestion is pandering to the (very) vocal minority. The site is one of the best...98 replies | 2592 view(s)
18-02-2017, 08:31I wonder if it will become difficult to differentiate between people expressing their opinion and anti Brighton banter. I enjoying reading what fans...98 replies | 2592 view(s)
18-02-2017, 08:25Doesn't bother me in the slightest which team people support, there are a few knobs on this board who I think we could all do without but as far as I...98 replies | 2592 view(s)
18-02-2017, 01:59There are the occasional anti Brighton threads and i assume some people enjoy them and so be it. It seems to me that most of the anti Brighton...98 replies | 2592 view(s)
18-02-2017, 01:46I voted no, I don't think it is a stupid idea. I think things work fine as it is. Same rule for everyone if you are polite decent and can have a...98 replies | 2592 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:55Using a thread about the death of a war hero to score points against people worried about football. Classy.31 replies | 1580 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:48Just goes to show, we never know the stories people carry with them.31 replies | 1580 view(s)
14-02-2017, 20:17Mustafa replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardSuch a great penalty taker. He's on fire at the moment. Get us another one Tomer!518 replies | 42991 view(s)
14-02-2017, 16:33It would be a very difficult war to win, despite its relatively weak cold war era inventory. Maybe even impossible; but at the very least it would be...27 replies | 1680 view(s)
14-02-2017, 15:38The section of drain all the way up to your neighbours boundary is the responsibility of your water company - so that includes the "shared" section...23 replies | 1397 view(s)
14-02-2017, 11:27BadFish replied to a thread Own Up - Who Brought Pinocchio Along? (Old Albion Photos) in The Big BoardLooks even worse in the rain15 replies | 1202 view(s)
14-02-2017, 02:45This discussion should surely be about if a newspaper is printing factual, misleading or downright incorrect information. Wikipedia clearly thinks...70 replies | 2751 view(s)
13-02-2017, 22:18More information on the Ofwat website. http://www.ofwat.gov.uk/households/supply-and-standards/supply-pipes/23 replies | 1397 view(s)
13-02-2017, 22:15I work in the industry. Any section of drain that runs through your property but does not service your property is known as a lateral drain and is...23 replies | 1397 view(s)
13-02-2017, 11:32Charlie oatway bought me a beer for blanking him once. I caught his eye then ignored him in the players lounge (playgroup room) after a game at the...116 replies | 7275 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Goldstone 93/94
- Favourite Albion player:
- Inigo Calderon
- Best Albion experience:
- MSN Contact:
- Lifelong Albion fan
- The Albion, film, music, philosophy, science, politics, health & fitness
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:54
- Join Date
- 08:53 - larus mentioned Mustafa in post Daytripper numbers to Brighton and Hove dropped by almost ten per cent in 2015....ace to visit. Like Mustafa said, I would not ch...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Mustafa in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...2 Daffy Duck 0 10 Mustafa 0 1 Fat Langers 0 7...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned Mustafa in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 0 2 Mustafa ...
- 20:49 - Mustafa mentioned Steve Foster in post ** BHA v Nottingham Forest ** - Score Predictor 5th SEASON!...the time and effort Steve Foster - really enjoy this ...
- 20:04 - Mustafa quoted dangull in post Stream for tonight.cricfree normally works well...
- 20:03 - FamilyGuy quoted Mustafa in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Let's hope they burn themsel...
- 20:00 - heathgate quoted Mustafa in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Huddersfield on fire. Amazin...
- 23:19 - Mustafa quoted clippedgull in post Player ratings v Pocognoli 6 Really?
- 20:44 - GreersElbow quoted Mustafa in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***A midfielder (obviously) has...
- 20:42 - Mustafa quoted GreersElbow in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***Goldson, a central defender is a...
- 20:38 - GreersElbow quoted Mustafa in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***Something has to be done wit...
- 10:23 - Diego Napier quoted Mustafa in post Daytripper numbers to Brighton and Hove dropped by almost ten per cent in 2015.If I wasn't from Brighton, I...
- 11:38 - KingstonSeagull quoted Mustafa in post The Offical I think I am allergic to Pineapple threadIt will be the Bromelain enz...