Today, 11:12As long as we are sensible with money, relegation will not be too disastrous so I won't be calling for his head at all.50 replies | 1689 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:19So in your first paragraph you accuse an election of being rigged on the basis that people are going to vote against your preferred candidate. Then...154 replies | 4291 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:17Drag mouse to travel. Press 'control' to look around. Scroll up or down to zoom in or out.24 replies | 2055 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:13https://email@example.com,-0.09680769,61.55473995a,1602.46009595d,35y,-118.68220892h,83.41362345t,0r24 replies | 2055 view(s)
22-04-2017, 23:24So despite the fact that your son now has a PHD in a scientific subject you are accusing his science teacher at school of slack teaching. Sounds...39 replies | 3250 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:58Yeah but it's much easier to blame someone else that take responsibility for yourself. Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk39 replies | 3250 view(s)
20-04-2017, 21:11He is my FM stalwart at right wingback. Pity he isn't so good in real life.35 replies | 3476 view(s)
20-04-2017, 14:40How to tactically vote to get the Tories out, depending on your constituency: ...40 replies | 997 view(s)
18-04-2017, 19:06How to tactically vote to get the Tories out, depending on your constituency: ...304 replies | 10373 view(s)
18-04-2017, 12:26BadFish replied to a thread Your personal contribution to our promotion is....what? in The Big BoardI have kept a lid on it this end. Playing it down and making sure no one gets over excited. Chris would be proud. Sent from my SM-A520F using...61 replies | 1750 view(s)
18-04-2017, 08:22We are premier league ready. Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk113 replies | 22886 view(s)
16-04-2017, 03:48I agree, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we went back down again with some cash in our pockets to strengthen for another crack....62 replies | 15066 view(s)
15-04-2017, 00:28..... and he is United's danger man..... who knew. Conte really earning his money there. Conte adds: Premier League footballers are overpaid ...37 replies | 4161 view(s)
15-04-2017, 00:20They should also be suspended :)45 replies | 3633 view(s)
12-04-2017, 00:24Sorry to hear this dude, shitty day. Lots of good advice on here. Keep studying though and things will get better. While you are doing it...81 replies | 5761 view(s)
12-04-2017, 00:12Not sure if 20 years is long enough to get over things said at a football match. Therapy. Was it the 4-4 game ? That was a great game. ...70 replies | 4663 view(s)
11-04-2017, 08:55The star casino in Sydney often plays the games. I suspect a few in here will let you know if there is a gathering. If not pm me and I'll find out. ...4 replies | 291 view(s)
09-04-2017, 13:23Shit, things are going to get confusing.15 replies | 787 view(s)
09-04-2017, 13:19What about calling the Premier League the Premiership? Is that okay?15 replies | 787 view(s)
09-04-2017, 10:39I think if he read this thread it probably wouldn't worry him too much. He is a smart cookie and knows which way the ........39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 10:38Now there is a man who could do a job, for 6 months anyway. The exciting thing is we never know when that 6 months will occur.39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 10:341888? What are you talking about, early 90's wasn't it? My time machine isn't that good.39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 10:33Poor management on behalf of the club I say.39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 10:22Be good if he did see it......keep him on his toes and make sure he knows what we need for the rest of the premiership season.39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:37This is exactly how Nazi Germany started.28 replies | 1336 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:33... or even The Premier League.39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:28Just send it straight through to RAMF mate.39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:26It's Australia Cobber, that is every day!!39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:20Could you lend it to me?39 replies | 1455 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:17Another one?? You can't get promoted from the Premiership!! What is wrong with you bedwetters???39 replies | 1455 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Goldstone 93/94
- Favourite Albion player:
- Inigo Calderon
- Best Albion experience:
- MSN Contact:
- Lifelong Albion fan
- The Albion, film, music, philosophy, science, politics, health & fitness
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 22:31
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 08:53 - larus mentioned Mustafa in post Daytripper numbers to Brighton and Hove dropped by almost ten per cent in 2015....ace to visit. Like Mustafa said, I would not ch...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Mustafa in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...2 Daffy Duck 0 10 Mustafa 0 1 Fat Langers 0 7...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned Mustafa in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 0 2 Mustafa ...
- 20:49 - Mustafa mentioned Steve Foster in post ** BHA v Nottingham Forest ** - Score Predictor 5th SEASON!...the time and effort Steve Foster - really enjoy this ...
- 21:57 - ThePompousPaladin quoted Mustafa in post David Moyes to be SACKED over commentsThe controversy exists becau...
- 21:53 - Mustafa quoted NooBHA in post David Moyes to be SACKED over commentsIt is sexist because SADLY....
- 21:50 - Mustafa quoted ThePompousPaladin in post David Moyes to be SACKED over commentsCan someone tell me how this is sexist...
- 21:38 - mikeyjh quoted Mustafa in post How much is your water billOut of interest - how do you...
- 21:33 - Mustafa quoted mikeyjh in post How much is your water bill£0, we have a private supply...
- 19:28 - Mustafa quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post How much is your water billSouthern Water will fit you a water meter f...
- 12:39 - GreersElbow quoted Mustafa in post NUFC Fans foodbank initiative - could we do similar?Food banks are a socialist s...
- 22:55 - Mustafa quoted Coldeanseagull in post NUFC Fans foodbank initiative - could we do similar?If your socialist crap worked, ther...
- 20:04 - Mustafa quoted dangull in post Stream for tonight.cricfree normally works well...
- 20:03 - FamilyGuy quoted Mustafa in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Let's hope they burn themsel...
- 20:00 - heathgate quoted Mustafa in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Huddersfield on fire. Amazin...