Yesterday, 22:30Good luck Sir!30 replies | 3095 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:18Oh, and yes Tony, you might own the club, pay the bills, buy the players, instruct the builders when needed, keep PB in check, but it is MY football...77 replies | 8662 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:06Jeez, I love my football club, just so perfect in every way right now. Stylish, reserved, classy, magnanimous?, and so full of potential. So gonna...77 replies | 8662 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:41'You can't give a handball for that' says Peter never-been-south-of-Birmingham Beagrie. Why not, cos it is the god given right of Northerners to...138 replies | 13757 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:14Did I actually hear the commentary correctly? Rumours of a conspiracy to keep the Barcodes down have been circulating in Geordie circles? Only won 2...138 replies | 13757 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:30Care costs money, which is the bit that Lefties don't seem to grasp. Someone has to pay the bills but JC will only say 'the rich', or those with the...220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:20In the motor industry, yes.220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:10As far as I am aware (haven't googled), a small business is defined as less than 50 emp!oyees, medium as up to 200 employees. This IS the real...220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:00And.........220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:57I will hazard a guess at 10-15 years old.220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:55Yeah, course, Ford/Toyota better than a Merc. If you buy old shit vehicles , you get old shit vehicles. Doesn't matter what country they are from,...220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 16:38I see no mention of responsibility, I see no mention of work, I see no mention of bettering ones self. None of which mean that I begrudge help for...220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:42Actually might have a chance of survival with that, otherwise doomed to fail again sadly.28 replies | 1462 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:30Yes, go Jezza! The best thing you can do as the country actually needs a credible opposition.220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 07:33Or sitting in bed with the missus watching breakfast news?220 replies | 5632 view(s)
23-04-2017, 07:20It seems that Steptoe is not even trying to tell us that Labour have learned from their past. And just who would pay for this ridiculous bribe?...220 replies | 5632 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:26wellquickwoody replied to a thread Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids in The Big BoardUnfortunately saw the following scene this morning. Only wish the kids had been in their teens to offer the ubiqutus FKW taunt. Lyons Farm,...40 replies | 3387 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:09This is exactly why we should bring back hooliganism.38 replies | 5263 view(s)
21-04-2017, 17:28Having read other reviews on Brighton pubs by him/her I have to disagree. The Sussex, Druids (Ditchling Road) and even the bar on the pier do OK....53 replies | 4227 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:37To add to that, international weekends so no Albion - 2nd Sept and 7th October. Possibly also 11th November according to Fifa diary.10 replies | 606 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:17You should be fine. Currently clear all of rest of way.155 replies | 8617 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:54Now back to J3. Mate at Dartford texted "big q".155 replies | 8617 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:28AA Roadwatch suggesting Dartford crossing tailback currently to halfway between J2/3. Should be OK for a while yet, but not looking good for this...155 replies | 8617 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:54Oh look, more childishness from the left, will they never learn? :facepalm:304 replies | 10419 view(s)
43 replies | 2234 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:47This is exactly why grown ups laugh at Labour. You are right, he made all the right noises today, it was a good day for Labour. But as soon as the...304 replies | 10419 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:01Can I borrow your specs?46 replies | 1524 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:44wellquickwoody replied to a thread Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decided in The Big BoardThe Wurzels?93 replies | 4080 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:26ENREST is still defending Corbyn and saying he will win the next election!46 replies | 1524 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:02He is a very, very good player, and a great club servant. Just a little unsure of how much we will see of him next season, no spring chicken and all...31 replies | 1483 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- A Tuesday night in 1976. Them were the days.
- Favourite Albion player:
- Wardy followed by Bobby.
- Best Albion experience:
- Midweek games at Goldstone 76/77/78. The Exchange before/after games 86-97.
- Amex season ticket location:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:30
- Join Date
- 19:02 - chimneys quoted edna krabappel in post More tickets now PLEASE Villa now your season is officially over?!We pretty much have, haven't we? T...
- 21:45 - marshy68 quoted chimneys in post Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child?It won't be! Enjoy every minu...
- 21:41 - chimneys quoted marshy68 in post Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child?Just to add my daughter is ju...
- 20:58 - chimneys quoted sir albion in post That last 20 mins....Christ that was bloody horrific...
- 20:36 - chimneys quoted Kalimantan Gull in post Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child?I've got an eleven year old and don'...
- 13:10 - Finchley Seagull quoted chimneys in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)Blackburn fixed at 3pm Saturd...
- 08:26 - chimneys quoted el punal in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)I just thought I would throw ...
- 13:42 - chimneys quoted Moshe Gariani in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)In all my years of watching footba...