Today, 11:18And Bournemouth only having to give out 1200 away tickets too, not that I am gonna need one :lol:51 replies | 2938 view(s)
Today, 06:00Most people have been to New (and many Old) Wembley so know the score. For me, as I'm sure you as well, I've been to WHL/UP a number of times.Cant...51 replies | 2938 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:09New Wembley, honestly, it is shit. FA Cup Final would be a different story.51 replies | 2938 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:05Acoustics are total shxte.51 replies | 2938 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:28A rather lovely Sauvignon from Marlborough, New Zealand.65 replies | 1590 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:00You are not a woman are you?57 replies | 4406 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:54Yeah, now 'up' to 1.73 AUD, from 2.00 AUD pre Brexit :facepalm:34 replies | 1016 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:40Fair bit of double standards in there. 'I was going on the pitch whatever', even though it is 1.illegal 2. the club had requested that it should not...62 replies | 3925 view(s)
27-04-2017, 21:20Causes. Causes? Righty o.639 replies | 17976 view(s)
27-04-2017, 21:02My little grandson will hopefully take an interest in football, and will be educated in the history of The Albion. He will be encouraged by me to...192 replies | 13037 view(s)
27-04-2017, 05:44I wasn't offended myself, but if anybody wants a placebo? Well done to everyone involved, great evening!91 replies | 5291 view(s)
10 replies | 549 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:14What's the southern bit got to do with anything?136 replies | 8007 view(s)
26-04-2017, 08:47Can't they double up as ball boys or something?98 replies | 5716 view(s)
26-04-2017, 08:26Agreed, brass band required, Barber out!98 replies | 5716 view(s)
26-04-2017, 05:51I am beginning to wonder if this election will be as one sided as I originally thought, time will tell.639 replies | 17976 view(s)
25-04-2017, 21:38Agreed so far, but once the monkeys came out tonight............fuxxin brilliant!23 replies | 1387 view(s)
25-04-2017, 21:28wellquickwoody replied to a thread Would the Championship Title Eclipse being FA Cup runners up? in The Big BoardSadly, I have to go for a YES. The Championship is the 6th most important league in the world, and the competition is probably tougher than some of...54 replies | 1891 view(s)
25-04-2017, 21:16Well this is gonna be the most interesting election for a very, very long time. I am naturally Tory, after supporting Smith, Kinnock and Blair first...639 replies | 17976 view(s)
25-04-2017, 12:26Now you are just being pedantic. Voting should done with assumption, rumour and gossip.639 replies | 17976 view(s)
25-04-2017, 09:25wellquickwoody replied to a thread Anyone else really excited about Bananarama coming to Brighton in The Big BoardNo ifs or buts, Keren. Always hated that Andrew Ridgely bloke.59 replies | 2679 view(s)
24-04-2017, 22:30Good luck Sir!95 replies | 9515 view(s)
24-04-2017, 22:18Oh, and yes Tony, you might own the club, pay the bills, buy the players, instruct the builders when needed, keep PB in check, but it is MY football...87 replies | 11501 view(s)
24-04-2017, 22:06Jeez, I love my football club, just so perfect in every way right now. Stylish, reserved, classy, magnanimous?, and so full of potential. So gonna...87 replies | 11501 view(s)
24-04-2017, 19:41'You can't give a handball for that' says Peter never-been-south-of-Birmingham Beagrie. Why not, cos it is the god given right of Northerners to...267 replies | 19597 view(s)
24-04-2017, 19:14Did I actually hear the commentary correctly? Rumours of a conspiracy to keep the Barcodes down have been circulating in Geordie circles? Only won 2...267 replies | 19597 view(s)
24-04-2017, 08:30Care costs money, which is the bit that Lefties don't seem to grasp. Someone has to pay the bills but JC will only say 'the rich', or those with the...220 replies | 5955 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:20In the motor industry, yes.220 replies | 5955 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:10As far as I am aware (haven't googled), a small business is defined as less than 50 emp!oyees, medium as up to 200 employees. This IS the real...220 replies | 5955 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:00And.........220 replies | 5955 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- A Tuesday night in 1976. Them were the days.
- Favourite Albion player:
- Wardy followed by Bobby.
- Best Albion experience:
- Midweek games at Goldstone 76/77/78. The Exchange before/after games 86-97.
- Amex season ticket location:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:08
- Join Date
- 19:02 - chimneys quoted edna krabappel in post More tickets now PLEASE Villa now your season is officially over?!We pretty much have, haven't we? T...
- 21:45 - marshy68 quoted chimneys in post Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child?It won't be! Enjoy every minu...
- 21:41 - chimneys quoted marshy68 in post Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child?Just to add my daughter is ju...
- 20:58 - chimneys quoted sir albion in post That last 20 mins....Christ that was bloody horrific...
- 20:36 - chimneys quoted Kalimantan Gull in post Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child?I've got an eleven year old and don'...
- 13:10 - Finchley Seagull quoted chimneys in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)Blackburn fixed at 3pm Saturd...
- 08:26 - chimneys quoted el punal in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)I just thought I would throw ...
- 13:42 - chimneys quoted Moshe Gariani in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)In all my years of watching footba...