Today, 20:55El Presidente replied to a thread Pound absolutelty trashed on FX Markets !! Below US1.20 & €1.10 in The Big BoardWhy can't we all agree to disagree, respect others points of view and have a nice cup of tea together? Sent from your mum using Tapatalk1325 replies | 40372 view(s)
Today, 20:05I had no idea that Birmingham were going so well. I agree with my my learned friend above - they'll never last the distance.23 replies | 613 view(s)
Today, 18:09I presume he bought a child ticket? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk50 replies | 2090 view(s)
Today, 17:45Easy 10 replied to a thread Warning about man approaching schoolchildren in Brighton in The Big BoardYou're most welcome. Have a great weekend.32 replies | 1297 view(s)
Today, 17:00Easy 10 replied to a thread Warning about man approaching schoolchildren in Brighton in The Big BoardMasqueraded.32 replies | 1297 view(s)
Today, 15:16He always strikes me as a decent manager and a decent bloke. Good luck to him.10 replies | 466 view(s)
Today, 14:27''Twas the mighty Millard and Gerry Ryan. Sent from your mum using Tapatalk50 replies | 2090 view(s)
Today, 14:26Its a bit like X-Factor - they deliberately choose candidates who are mildly retarded in some way.33 replies | 1524 view(s)
Today, 14:06Sorry, I haven't got time to read your lengthy, considered response right now. I almost wish you'd respond like a total moron from time to time,...33 replies | 1524 view(s)
Today, 14:01Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Russian warships passing through English Channel will we be able to see them ? in The Big BoardPeople always forget about the other Royal Navy battleship that remains in commission. HMS Victory.83 replies | 3742 view(s)
Today, 13:55El Presidente replied to a thread Witney By-Election.... a verdict on Cameron or May ? in The Big BoardShe would need to repeal the fixed term parliament act for that to be the case, which needs a 2/3 majority to become statute. Can't see Labour...30 replies | 724 view(s)
Today, 13:46Me too, she only charged a fiver and dressed in a nurse outfit.50 replies | 2090 view(s)
Today, 13:42If you look at the football budget in the first four years at the Amex it was 2011/12 £13.1m JEC as manager: finished 10th 2012/13 £19.9m (49%...898 replies | 58693 view(s)
Today, 12:59Where are they now? Ulloa has not played this season, Bridcutt bounced around on loan for 18 months and now at Leeds, Buckley is warming the bench...898 replies | 58693 view(s)
Today, 12:48Anyone who calls his son Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius Mogg and has a wife called Helena de Chair can't be all bad.44 replies | 2047 view(s)
Today, 12:3419 minutes of the greatest ever game. Truly appalling football, bobbly pitch, crunching tackles, some great comments from Tony Millard "Give it to...50 replies | 2090 view(s)
Today, 12:08Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Ridiculous things that you can (but can't really) attribute to Brexit in The Big BoardFruit farmers in Kent demanding that the government come up with a relaxation of the rules restricting non-EU immigration to compensate for the...28 replies | 710 view(s)
Today, 11:41then it REALLY gets serious3950 replies | 235754 view(s)
Today, 11:23Why are you so convinced that any remainer wants it to fail? They don't - they just believe that it probably will. Why is this such a difficult...69 replies | 1006 view(s)
Today, 11:18Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Aberfan Disaster: 50th Anniversary to Be Marked With Silence in The Big BoardI have friends who come from Merthyr Tydfil. I remember, about ten years after the Aberfan tragedy, being with them in a Brighton pub and they were...21 replies | 533 view(s)
Today, 11:11I think your analysis is flawed though. The Albion's budget was competitive, which is why we've made the playoffs for three years out of four. Clubs...898 replies | 58693 view(s)
Today, 10:56He did answer that point. He said that some said that and other didn't. And he was right.69 replies | 1006 view(s)
Today, 10:55What are you talking about? You can find out for yourself who voted in and who voted out. And what is the matter with people like you who want to...69 replies | 1006 view(s)
Today, 10:42Only because I haven't been on Question TIme so represent no threat to your views. Ultimately, you seem ludicrously black and white on the Brexit...69 replies | 1006 view(s)
Today, 10:28Is everyone who disagrees with you, a cvnt?69 replies | 1006 view(s)
Today, 10:24Simster replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardDidn't opinion polls also suggest the referendum wouldn't go the way of Brexit? And I really wouldn't rule out a Lib Dem power share quite yet...2042 replies | 96489 view(s)
Today, 10:19I think that is fair comment - they are no less intelligent than people anywhere else. Where you are wrong is to call Clarke a cvnt. He's an...69 replies | 1006 view(s)
Today, 10:12Clarke is a superb politician. Certainly compared to that dreadful fat mess from UKIP. :lolol:69 replies | 1006 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
39 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 9, 1971 (45)
- First Albion game:
- Somewhen in '79 (Glory Hunter)
- Amex season ticket location:
- Back in Sussex
- Project Manager
- Twitter name:
Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-02-2010 09:36
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 17
- 10:47 - Bozza mentioned Smirko in post Bet 365...Baldseagull Zebedee Smirko Last Summer rogersix...
- 10:47 - Bozza mentioned Chinman3000 in post Bet 365... Nathan Alan Cundle Chinman3000 Captain Sensible Sim...
- 10:47 - Bozza mentioned Baldseagull in post Bet 365...n Clay The GIF dude Baldseagull Zebedee Smirko Last ...
- 10:47 - Bozza mentioned SuperBrighton in post Bet 365...ritic Toe Mr Banana SuperBrighton CHAPPERS Kinky Gerbi...
- 10:47 - Bozza mentioned The GIF dude in post Bet 365...seagull Da Man Clay The GIF dude Baldseagull Zebedee ...
- 10:47 - Bozza mentioned dazzer6666 in post Bet 365... sheebo beardy gull dazzer6666 Arthritic Toe Mr Ban...
- 10:47 - Bozza mentioned Tarpon in post Bet 365...us Charlies Shinpad Tarpon MattBackHome Mr Smgg...
- 10:47 - Bozza mentioned rogersix in post Bet 365... Smirko Last Summer rogersix SK1NT
- 09:22 - Bozza mentioned Goldstone1976 in post The Crystal MazeGoldstone1976 has done the new-fan...
- 15:58 - Caveman mentioned Bozza in post Have YOU besmirched the good name of the club in any way?... box set up please Bozza ? I fear I may have...
- 19:20 - Papa Lazarou mentioned Bozza in post Have YOU besmirched the good name of the club in any way?..., I think including Bozza outside the Prince A...
- 19:08 - Paxton Dazo mentioned Bozza in post Poor show BHAFC very poor show.... :angry: Hi Bozza I've unearthed a ...
- 16:20 - kingcole mentioned Bozza in post IFA pension typesBozza You seem pretty clu...
- 12:01 - ROSM mentioned Bozza in post Monarch good to go...ound them to be as Bozza says, a more middle ...
- 13:17 - AmexRuislip mentioned Bozza in post £14 Craft Beer Crate (£10 off, no obligation to buy any more)... / birthday present Bozza As it seems quite a ...
- 12:32 - Neville's Breakfast mentioned Bozza in post Poor show BHAFC very poor show....you flagged this to Bozza ? we may need a new ...
- 10:36 - Bozza mentioned Triggaaar in post Poor show BHAFC very poor show....irtOffTheAlbion. Triggaaar - please excuse my f...
- 20:47 - wellquickwoody quoted Bozza in post *TWELVE pounds ENTRY to Seven STARS Bar tomorrow*...ode :tosser: Not at Bozza but Merseyside, obvi...
- 14:08 - Bozza quoted wellquickwoody in post Brighton pre match pubsThe Bell is what you would expect f...
- 12:21 - Bozza quoted Barry Izbak in post Brighton pre match pubs......................which is a...
- 11:43 - Barry Izbak quoted Bozza in post Brighton pre match pubsSome good suggestions abov...
- 10:32 - Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ quoted Bozza in post Travel advice for today's game please - need to drive back to London ASAP after match...e position! Cheers Bozza! Looking forward to ...
- 10:20 - Bozza quoted Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ in post Travel advice for today's game please - need to drive back to London ASAP after matchThanks chaps, and at what time would I need to get there in order to...
- 08:49 - Bozza quoted sheebo in post Dunk out tomorrow?Argus article sounds promis...
- 08:24 - Superphil quoted Bozza in post The Albion Roar3. Someone ordered "The Mi...
- 03:10 - Bozza quoted Quinney in post The "Thank god the proper football is back" Friday drinking threadJust finished shift. A coupl...
- 17:56 - Bry Nylon quoted Bozza in post Pies for PrestonThese both sound GOOD! ...
- 16:42 - Easy 10 quoted Bozza in post Pies for PrestonThese both sound GOOD! (E...
- 16:34 - Normski1989 quoted Bozza in post Pies for PrestonThese both sound GOOD! (@...
- 13:15 - Goldstone1976 quoted Bozza in post Best (worst) communication from the club this weekGood of you to come along ...
- 12:22 - Tony Meolas Loan Spell quoted Bozza in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsHaving a bad day, hun? ...
- 12:00 - crabface quoted Bozza in post Trainers now permitted in 1901 but not in DINNING areasI'm just disappointed that...