Today, 17:43So who is PAYING YOU ? Barber. I KNEW it.74 replies | 8986 view(s)
Today, 09:25More than a soft spot. County are the first team I ever supported. I used to walk to games at Somerton Park. Tommy Tynan is a great Newport hero...74 replies | 8986 view(s)
Today, 08:53Looks as if the Amexit at 80 minutes is similar to the Emptihad for Citeh. ...24 replies | 1229 view(s)
Today, 06:17That comeonboro site appears to be where all their bell ends live. When their relegation is rubber stamped, I'll be heading over there for the lols,...106 replies | 12049 view(s)
Today, 06:01Isn't he just trying to rally his own troops in advance of the playoffs, rather than saying anything against other clubs?Nowhere near as graceless as...65 replies | 6001 view(s)
Today, 03:42Totally this above! I do like Jeff, a great presenter to watch on a Saturday, but to abuse your position like that is just wrong in my opinion.74 replies | 8986 view(s)
Today, 03:14hitony replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardGreat post, post's / debate's like this are the reason why we happily allow other team's fans on the main section of NSC - good win against Barnsley...34 replies | 3887 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:15At least Newport County might now survive. Moral of the story ... You can't wait until Game 44 and then change the manager.74 replies | 8986 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:36Papa Lazarou replied to a thread ***CC Division Two, Nottinghamshire v Sussex at Nottingham, 21-24 April*** in The Big BoardPhew, we did it. 2 days off for the players. Well done lads #SussexCCC #Sharks81 replies | 2874 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:30Isn't Danny Murphy a rubbish summariser? Another one of the ex-Liverpool media mafia who get jobs regardless of their ability.54 replies | 1532 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:28Very pleased to see they're (all but) safe. More so because it's upset Leeds.8 replies | 517 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:27Never had any time for Swindon whatsoever. Glad they've gone down.25 replies | 1394 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:58Yep, I noticed that. Hull and Swansea could catch them. Hull's away form is so bad though.210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:51This one: https://twitter.com/GeorgeKane5/status/84937937423950233729 replies | 2811 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:50Ahhhh, here we go :clap: 855809676868452353210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:36Anyone got that video footage of Leeds fans singing "YOU'LL FOOK IT OOP" towards us at Elland Road?210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:35Burton score against Leeds :lolol:210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:19Ah, booooo, Reading have got themselves back into positive goal difference thanks to that lumbering oaf Kermorgant. Still losing of course.210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:17The Galactically Sized Wednesday have just equalised.210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:13Three nil now :clap2:210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:13They won't though. Not a chance.210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:12Isn't it nice to be watching these games without any concerns? <stretches, sips tea, reaches for another biscuit>210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:11I see The Enormous Wednesday are losing also. These Yorkshire sides do seem to be struggling with life at the POINTY end of the season, don't they?210 replies | 9218 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:26You may not have to, of course. How will you feel if the Albion get promoted on Monday, if Newcastle cock up their performance at home? What if...78 replies | 3388 view(s)
57 replies | 4048 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:54That's outrageous. I'll be parking my penny farthing bicycle, having my beard waxed, prior to checking on TripAdvisor for the best bistro that...57 replies | 4048 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:00Having shelled out a load of money to go to Carrow Road, stayed overnight as no trains back to Manchester, arrived at Norwich station this morning to...78 replies | 3388 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:53Inept? Norwich didn't have a shot on target. We weren't great, but it was an enjoyable day out and if we sign Pritchard over the summer, the...78 replies | 3388 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:21hitony replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHe would have headed in the next goal if someone did break them! :lol:489 replies | 27058 view(s)
Yesterday, 00:27I think your moral OUTRAGE-ometer is on the blink DD. Have some well-earned kip chap, and I look forward to reading your blind FURY at the team...78 replies | 3388 view(s)
39 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 9, 1971 (45)
- First Albion game:
- Somewhen in '79 (Glory Hunter)
- Amex season ticket location:
- Back in Sussex
- Project Manager
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-02-2010 08:36
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:44
- Join Date
- 14:19 - Buzzer mentioned Bozza in post Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids... in Worthing with Bozza last year and once a...
- 17:53 - AmexRuislip mentioned Bozza in post when did that P appear up there?...ive us a 'P' please Bozza. Oops already done ...
- 17:46 - Richy_Seagull mentioned Bozza in post What a season. What a team.Bozza any idea why the vid...
- 12:21 - Tim Over Whelmed mentioned Bozza in post when did that P appear up there?...cracking, well done Bozza
- 11:57 - Bozza mentioned nail-Z in post Pubs on Friday...If so - where....? nail-Z / cunning fergus?
- 11:57 - Bozza mentioned cunning fergus in post Pubs on Friday...here....? nail-Z / cunning fergus?
- 19:22 - golddene mentioned Bozza in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***...cDBztU fantastic Bozza thanks for posting t...
- 16:47 - whitelion mentioned Bozza in post Don't Know about Dunky but......... added. I'm sure Bozza is aware of the acti...
- 11:26 - Bozza mentioned porkdog in post Chris Hughton: humble, classy and ours.Big thanks to porkdog for sending this vid...
- 16:26 - Papa Lazarou quoted Bozza in post Pubs on FridayRoom for a small one? You...
- 16:24 - Bozza quoted Papa Lazarou in post Pubs on FridayI'll be watching with some friend...
- 16:13 - Lincoln Imp quoted Bozza in post Pubs on Fridaynail-Z / cunning fergus? ...
- 12:11 - Gullys Cats quoted Bozza in post Another great montageOutstanding. https://vi...
- 11:36 - Bozza quoted Mtoto in post Bet 365Very weird co-incidence th...
- 10:24 - Bozza quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Premier League merchandise in storeMy God, they didn't wait long did th...
- 20:11 - edna krabappel quoted Bozza in post Donations sought to buy blue and white stuffThe NSK guys are in charge...
- 14:54 - The Andy Naylor Fan Club quoted Bozza in post Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montageIn a season like this, I t...
- 14:13 - nail-Z quoted Bozza in post Pubs on Fridaynail-Z / cunning fergus? ...
- 13:34 - Bozza quoted BensGrandad in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th JuneI am forever bewildered. Really...
- 13:18 - Wilko quoted Bozza in post Donations sought to buy blue and white stuff...tes in the away end Bozza that can film it?
- 11:57 - Bozza quoted Jim in the West in post Pubs on FridayAnyone from the Bristol/Bath area pl...
- 11:30 - sydney quoted Bozza in post PFA Championship Team of the YearI LOVE how Bruno is repeat...
- 10:06 - Green Cross Code Man quoted Bozza in post PFA Championship Team of the YearI LOVE how Bruno is repeat...
- 10:02 - Bozza quoted Butch Willykins in post We're Ron HarwayHope we can make him special guest f...
- 10:02 - wellquickwoody quoted Bozza in post PFA Championship Team of the YearI LOVE how Bruno is repeat...
- 10:01 - Brian Fantana quoted Bozza in post PFA Championship Team of the YearParticularly when they int...
- 10:00 - Bozza quoted Brian Fantana in post PFA Championship Team of the YearMidfield seems a bit lopsided - on...
- 08:18 - NooBHA quoted Bozza in post PFA Championship Team of the YearI LOVE how Bruno is repeat...