Today, 09:34Bozza replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardIrrelevant, surely? Bloom's holding is such that he controls the club so if anyone bought him out they'd control the club, regardless of the minority...48 replies | 1023 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:25With the lad in an all-day chess tournament thing tomorrow, we're going to head to Brighton for a mooch and Cin Cin was one of those on my short-list...115 replies | 5761 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:23Fulham aren't out of the play-offs hunt if they win tonight. Five points behind both MASSIVE and Dirty Leeds but with a game in hand and better goal...24 replies | 2252 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:32He 'scores' but is offside.24 replies | 2252 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:20Only 4 of those were starts. He's the lone man up front for Fulham tonight. I popped a speculative tenner on him to score at any time (at 8.0...24 replies | 2252 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:17Bozza replied to a poll WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey Badger in The Big BoardJust cast my vote. Not sure it will make any difference mind.299 replies | 7789 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:34There was a curious thread on this very subject before:...6 replies | 286 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:50No, no I'm not.27 replies | 2391 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:25I'm ****ing livid about this. I note he's not an avid WIgan fan though, and who can blame him:...27 replies | 2391 view(s)
21-02-2017, 11:32Yes, I understood. But I've always thought that trading should glued more candy if the trade is am evolution.445 replies | 31543 view(s)
21-02-2017, 11:05Sounds fair enough. Always thought that you should get more candy in return if you trade an evolved pokemon, whether you caught it or evolved it...445 replies | 31543 view(s)
20-02-2017, 21:19In most games, I'd be delighted to see that as I do think that Lansbury is an absolute ****. But in this game? That makes him an even bigger ****.249 replies | 15211 view(s)
20-02-2017, 15:09It's been a flurry of excitement here - up to 183 caught right now. I've not seen any special items despite having visited approximately 1 zillion...445 replies | 31543 view(s)
20-02-2017, 12:20When we moved we had a decent-ish piano that we decided we didn't want any more. As above - it was a struggle to give it away, but we got there...19 replies | 744 view(s)
20-02-2017, 10:45Yeah, he visits Cape Town a fair bit. He just ran his first race of the year - a 10-miler and averaged 6:14 miles. If he didn't seem like such a...9364 replies | 456489 view(s)
20-02-2017, 10:23Those who don't follow Casey Neistat's work (and you should) won't have seen this. Excellent as ever, and resonates strongly. ...9364 replies | 456489 view(s)
19-02-2017, 10:57I'll be honest, I didn't make my planned 6am 10 mile sightseeing run of central London this morning.19 replies | 850 view(s)
18-02-2017, 22:10Broken my 48 day dry streak tonight. Rioja * 2 Malbec Edinburgh gin cocktail Mahou Prosecco Stella ...and still going.19 replies | 850 view(s)
98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 10:31Again - really interested in the years old campaign of sneering you've been undertaking.98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 09:47it is not what i am proposing today.98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 09:32Here is the thread that Hillian refers to:...98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 09:29No - I'd just be interested to know why you sit there and sneer, repeatedly, for what feels like (and probably is) year after year.98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 09:20Dig it out. It was very clear that, like the case is here, people misunderstood what I was proposing. The vote was relatively close, such that I...98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 08:55The responses suggest either I wasn't very clear with my proposal or it was too long so people didn't bother reading. Most of the responses suggest...98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 08:34You're not getting one. Why should people only be able to post in a quiet corner of the site just because they support a different club? Many away...98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 08:25I'm not proposing an away end (did anyone read what I wrote?). I'm proposing... - All fans of all clubs welcome to post anywhere, but - Keep...98 replies | 2656 view(s)
18-02-2017, 08:18It would be easy to moderate and those who don't adhere to it wouldn't be here long. My impression is that most opposing fans are relatively decent...98 replies | 2656 view(s)
17-02-2017, 22:22This is something I've been thinking about for a while to try and find a middle ground between what we currently have (anyone can post anywhere,...98 replies | 2656 view(s)
17-02-2017, 22:04Bozza replied to a thread A Future International Manager - Chris Hughton [Sponsored] - WTF? in The Big BoardMine is not to ask why, but it will be all to do with the link in the 'article' and, I assume, generating SEO juice from NSC.13 replies | 685 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
39 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 9, 1971 (45)
- First Albion game:
- Somewhen in '79 (Glory Hunter)
- Amex season ticket location:
- Back in Sussex
- Project Manager
- Twitter name:
Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-02-2010 08:36
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:21
- Current Activity
- Private Messaging
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 17
- 14:48 - Giraffe mentioned Bozza in post WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey Badger...Shrimp was honoured Bozza
- 17:37 - Stat Brother mentioned Bozza in post Easter is cancelled....: The main change Bozza should make is the b...
- 17:15 - Caveman mentioned Bozza in post Did Knockaert get anything right tonight?Bozza, no complaints this ...
- 09:32 - Bozza mentioned Hillian in post Suggestion: an away thread... is the thread that Hillian refers to: http://ww...
- 18:16 - Harry Wilson's tackle mentioned Bozza in post How Danny Baker saved Brighton & Hove Albion - The inside story of Fans United...w long ago was that Bozza? Hope all's well ...
- 15:08 - happypig mentioned Bozza in post Kodi...ent. Unlikely that Bozza would get his door k...
- 08:48 - Bozza mentioned The Albion Mag in post The Albion Mag - issue 4...sion? Not sure why The Albion Mag didn't respond to th...
- 08:20 - Bozza mentioned Wozza in post Fans United - 20 Years On......f excellent ones in Wozza's piece here: https:...
- 17:14 - Hendrax mentioned Bozza in post Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***... website buckle. Bozza should sell his mans...
- 09:37 - Driver8 quoted Bozza in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?Irrelevant, surely? Bloom'...
- 09:34 - Bozza quoted Tim Over Whelmed in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?I thought there was a clause that Mr ...
- 00:29 - Plooks quoted Bozza in post Kebano starts upfront tonight [Bristol City v Fulham]Fulham aren't out of the p...
- 21:51 - CheeseRolls quoted Bozza in post Restaurant 2017With the lad in an all-day...
- 21:27 - Ernest quoted Bozza in post Kebano starts upfront tonight [Bristol City v Fulham]Fulham aren't out of the p...
- 21:25 - Bozza quoted CheeseRolls in post Restaurant 2017Lunch at Cin Cin sandwiched betw...
- 21:05 - Albumen quoted Bozza in post Kebano starts upfront tonight [Bristol City v Fulham]He 'scores' but is offside...
- 20:20 - Bozza quoted Bring back Bryan wade!! in post Kebano starts upfront tonight [Bristol City v Fulham]Pardon my ignorance but he has scored 1 in 1...
- 20:20 - Deleted Posts
- 13:19 - Garry Nelson's Left Foot quoted Bozza in post WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey BadgerJust cast my vote. Not sur...
- 10:50 - Bozza quoted Diablo in post Avid Brighton fan my arse!!!Really ?????? Why ????? N...
- 10:40 - Diablo quoted Bozza in post Avid Brighton fan my arse!!!I'm ****ing livid about th...
- 10:38 - Titanic quoted Bozza in post Avid Brighton fan my arse!!!I'm ****ing livid about th...