Yesterday, 18:25They deserve to go up. Along with us, they've been better than everyone else. Ideal situation is for them to win tomorrow and draw on Friday. It...72 replies | 4722 view(s)
20-04-2017, 15:58I couldn't give less of a shit.28 replies | 1411 view(s)
19-04-2017, 18:27Incredibly. Weirdly, every decision I made seemed to be the precursor for something brilliant, typified by this but also binning off the bus and...54 replies | 5302 view(s)
19-04-2017, 18:21Being with Calde at the very second Derby equalised is a memory I'll take to the grave. :)54 replies | 5302 view(s)
19-04-2017, 18:03Carrot Cruncher replied to a thread THE pitch invasion - new Paul Hayward pieces in The Telegraph in The Big BoardYou can read 2 premium articles for free if you register.12 replies | 2875 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:56Not any more you're not, sadly it's been cancelled this year.0 replies | 107 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:58There is that. Maybe they'll do it as two separate things. Match ticket for £30 and subsidy for £4 as a voucher and you can't buy one without the...24 replies | 1636 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:49Charge away fans £30 but remove the travel subsidy would be the sensible option.24 replies | 1636 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:04Yes. Yes I did.71 replies | 2702 view(s)
16-04-2017, 20:10I'm even quite relaxed about that too. Hasn't stopped me lumping on the ol' Newcastle/Huddersfield double, mind!!!49 replies | 3009 view(s)
16-04-2017, 20:06My missus brought me back some from Lanzarote. It's decent.33 replies | 885 view(s)
16-04-2017, 20:04I've got some Asbach on the go that my mum brought back from Berlin. It's actually really nice.33 replies | 885 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:58Carrot Cruncher replied to a thread The last time we went up to the big time - favourite song of 1979 in The Big Board36 replies | 1162 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:48Nope. As we can't mathematically do it by 1650, I reckon a fair few will rush off to catch Derby v Huddersfield. Even more so now that all the P&R...13 replies | 1238 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:44Am I weird in being totally relaxed about the whole business? I'm just bloody loving this season and have absolutely no nerves about the whole thing.49 replies | 3009 view(s)
15-04-2017, 22:57Demons by Super Furry Animals.40 replies | 1210 view(s)
15-04-2017, 17:54Haven't seen it mentioned yet, but the new British Sea Power album is bloody brilliant, possibly their best since 'The Decline of...'. 'Praise for...305 replies | 12410 view(s)
15-04-2017, 12:34This thread is daft. Whilst I have no strong opinions on Newcastle either way, those hoping that Huddersfield beat Derby are stupid. Derby taking...85 replies | 8561 view(s)
13-04-2017, 19:21I absolutely hate it, but if results go for us tomorrow, I'll be belting it out like it's some kind of life elixir...47 replies | 2384 view(s)
12-04-2017, 16:17Not as simple as the bloke who emailed Barber asking if he could help facilitate the pitch invasion from the WSU...379 replies | 22458 view(s)
06-04-2017, 09:23There's a cracking Polish bar in Notting Hill called Niebieska Papuga. About 5 minutes from the tube.29 replies | 1557 view(s)
05-04-2017, 21:50Missed Bristol Rovers due to not being able to get up from Cornwall, but have been at every one since.48 replies | 1846 view(s)
05-04-2017, 21:49Yup, they were playing Reading and Reading had to win. I was watching on Ceefax on a small telly in the corner of the pub whilst some Premiership...48 replies | 1846 view(s)
05-04-2017, 21:42Bugger, won money. The least pleasing outcome.38 replies | 1445 view(s)
05-04-2017, 10:11Will respect (and in an attempt to allay your fears), that's absolute bollards. Reading HAVE to win all 6 to get to 91 points. Draw 1 of those and...213 replies | 12888 view(s)
02-04-2017, 20:47Only got my own usual one, but it's all I need...52 replies | 4732 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 13
About Carrot Cruncher
- First Albion game:
- Middlesborough 1984
- Best Albion experience:
- Fans United
- Amex season ticket location:
- West Lower
- I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 20-03-2009 19:38
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:14
- Join Date
- 20:28 - Hidden
- 12:28 - Hidden
- 14:21 - edna krabappel mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ridge. I do believe Carrot Cruncher has a song about tha...
- 20:43 - Buzzer mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Which goal have you most gone batshit crazy when celebrating?...eolas Loan Spell Carrot Cruncher and I completely los...
- 15:17 - Hidden
- 14:17 - Hidden
- 11:49 - halbpro mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Season Ticket Match Upgrade - Taking the Mick.... Sorry. To answer Carrot Cruncher's question properly,...
- 11:09 - Carrot Cruncher mentioned The Merry Prankster in post Season Ticket Match Upgrade - Taking the Mick...that too. As the The Merry Prankster says, a little of th...
- 18:27 - Deleted Posts
- 18:27 - Carrot Cruncher quoted spence in post Favourite Moment Of The Day?Lucky sod Incredibly. Weir...
- 18:23 - spence quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Favourite Moment Of The Day?Being with Calde at the very second ...
- 14:58 - Carrot Cruncher quoted kingcole in post Match by Match pricing next seasonNot sure that would work? Sou...
- 14:52 - kingcole quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Match by Match pricing next seasonCharge away fans £30 but remove the ...
- 20:10 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Trevor in post I just can't concentrate on anything else...That's right - this team is...
- 20:07 - Trevor quoted Carrot Cruncher in post I just can't concentrate on anything else...Am I weird in being totally relaxed ...
- 20:06 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Publius Ovidius in post Sunday night relaxing drink threadI have discovered Canarian honey rum...
- 20:04 - Weststander quoted Carrot Cruncher in post I just can't concentrate on anything else...Am I weird in being totally relaxed ...
- 21:49 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Getting Promoted Games You AttendedNo game in 02 - Remember meeting up ...
- 21:47 - sully quoted Carrot Cruncher in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaBugger, won money. The least pleasin...
- 10:11 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Steve.S in post It's time. We're going up.I would be more worried abou...