21-03-2017, 11:05May I ask why you're not a fan?108 replies | 12061 view(s)
15-03-2017, 13:42There was an Oirish bar in the marketplace next to the town hall. Was actually ok when we watched the Lions tour game there. You're biggest problem...4 replies | 139 view(s)
14-03-2017, 15:33Carrot Cruncher replied to a thread The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season] in The Big BoardBetter than amoebic dysentery though...11247 replies | 849831 view(s)
13-03-2017, 13:56Without wishing to stir up a hornets nest, what has a Watford-supporting ex hoolie got to do with anything? Seems a strange choice.11 replies | 805 view(s)
12-03-2017, 18:32With the rugby on, I'd say it's doubtful.13 replies | 586 view(s)
12-03-2017, 14:53London Road Brewhouse is a possibility. Wild Lime in Portswood may do, but it's an absolute shithole populated by wankers.13 replies | 586 view(s)
24-02-2017, 12:41You know full well what he means. He's one of the thicker than a whale omelette made with extra pigshit brigade who thinks that VED is road tax and...120 replies | 4849 view(s)
21-02-2017, 12:46Carrot Cruncher replied to a thread should Kermogrant get dogs abuse on sat'dy....?? in The Big BoardI'm wondering just HOW much trouble you'd be in for throwing a water bomb full of piss at him by the coach...114 replies | 10084 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
About Carrot Cruncher
- Date of Birth
- September 13
About Carrot Cruncher
- First Albion game:
- Middlesborough 1984
- Best Albion experience:
- Fans United
- Amex season ticket location:
- West Lower
- I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
- Southampton, United Kingdom
'Cause I know that you know that we know they don't know what's going on.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 20-03-2009 19:38
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:29
- Join Date
- 12:28 - Hidden
- 14:21 - edna krabappel mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ridge. I do believe Carrot Cruncher has a song about tha...
- 20:43 - Buzzer mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Which goal have you most gone batshit crazy when celebrating?...eolas Loan Spell Carrot Cruncher and I completely los...
- 15:17 - Hidden
- 14:17 - Hidden
- 11:49 - halbpro mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Season Ticket Match Upgrade - Taking the Mick.... Sorry. To answer Carrot Cruncher's question properly,...
- 11:09 - Carrot Cruncher mentioned The Merry Prankster in post Season Ticket Match Upgrade - Taking the Mick...that too. As the The Merry Prankster says, a little of th...
- 12:23 - Brovion quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Another one going - Hikers Rest to closeMay I ask why you're not a fan? Bec...
- 12:01 - pearl quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Another one going - Hikers Rest to closeMay I ask why you're not a fan? I'm...
- 11:15 - BensGrandad quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Another one going - Hikers Rest to closeMay I ask why you're not a fan? IMH...
- 11:05 - Carrot Cruncher quoted BensGrandad in post Another one going - Hikers Rest to closeI am not a great lover of micro ...
- 17:41 - Marty McFly quoted Carrot Cruncher in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]Is that when the ice freezes on the ...
- 15:33 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Marty McFly in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]32 hours, in -15c temps! And, w...
- 12:37 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Thunder Bolt in post Walton RecalledYouth football coach, who has sta...
- 12:16 - Thunder Bolt quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Walton RecalledBegs the question of what the bloody...
- 12:13 - Jimmehh quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Walton RecalledBegs the question of what the bloody...