29-04-2017, 09:13I'm with Simster on this. Having to play lower league football isn't suffering. They still have a club to support. Not a single of those ****ing...50 replies | 2819 view(s)
27-04-2017, 14:54Oooh, the Eastern sea's so blue.26 replies | 1836 view(s)
27-04-2017, 11:04Did you do that and run away...?15 replies | 1608 view(s)
26-04-2017, 11:19#Holdthenerve4025 replies | 740495 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:00Abide With Me - lovely stuff. However, she's effing terrible at doing Sussex by the Sea. There, I said it.100 replies | 6043 view(s)
25-04-2017, 11:24I love this.57 replies | 1901 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:22For their next trick, the UN are posthumously appointing Hitler as Chief Rabbi...26 replies | 1629 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:21Ha ha ha ha ha!! Are you HIGH?26 replies | 1629 view(s)
23-04-2017, 18:25They deserve to go up. Along with us, they've been better than everyone else. Ideal situation is for them to win tomorrow and draw on Friday. It...72 replies | 5081 view(s)
20-04-2017, 15:58I couldn't give less of a shit.28 replies | 1475 view(s)
19-04-2017, 18:27Incredibly. Weirdly, every decision I made seemed to be the precursor for something brilliant, typified by this but also binning off the bus and...54 replies | 5408 view(s)
19-04-2017, 18:21Being with Calde at the very second Derby equalised is a memory I'll take to the grave. :)54 replies | 5408 view(s)
19-04-2017, 18:03Carrot Cruncher replied to a thread THE pitch invasion - new Paul Hayward pieces in The Telegraph in The Big BoardYou can read 2 premium articles for free if you register.12 replies | 2910 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:56Not any more you're not, sadly it's been cancelled this year.0 replies | 112 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:58There is that. Maybe they'll do it as two separate things. Match ticket for £30 and subsidy for £4 as a voucher and you can't buy one without the...24 replies | 1684 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:49Charge away fans £30 but remove the travel subsidy would be the sensible option.24 replies | 1684 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:04Yes. Yes I did.71 replies | 2810 view(s)
16-04-2017, 20:10I'm even quite relaxed about that too. Hasn't stopped me lumping on the ol' Newcastle/Huddersfield double, mind!!!49 replies | 3088 view(s)
16-04-2017, 20:06My missus brought me back some from Lanzarote. It's decent.33 replies | 942 view(s)
16-04-2017, 20:04I've got some Asbach on the go that my mum brought back from Berlin. It's actually really nice.33 replies | 942 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:58Carrot Cruncher replied to a thread The last time we went up to the big time - favourite song of 1979 in The Big Board36 replies | 1201 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:48Nope. As we can't mathematically do it by 1650, I reckon a fair few will rush off to catch Derby v Huddersfield. Even more so now that all the P&R...13 replies | 1253 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:44Am I weird in being totally relaxed about the whole business? I'm just bloody loving this season and have absolutely no nerves about the whole thing.49 replies | 3088 view(s)
15-04-2017, 22:57Demons by Super Furry Animals.40 replies | 1295 view(s)
15-04-2017, 17:54Haven't seen it mentioned yet, but the new British Sea Power album is bloody brilliant, possibly their best since 'The Decline of...'. 'Praise for...315 replies | 13027 view(s)
15-04-2017, 12:34This thread is daft. Whilst I have no strong opinions on Newcastle either way, those hoping that Huddersfield beat Derby are stupid. Derby taking...98 replies | 9437 view(s)
13-04-2017, 19:21I absolutely hate it, but if results go for us tomorrow, I'll be belting it out like it's some kind of life elixir...47 replies | 2471 view(s)
12-04-2017, 16:17Not as simple as the bloke who emailed Barber asking if he could help facilitate the pitch invasion from the WSU...379 replies | 23365 view(s)
06-04-2017, 09:23There's a cracking Polish bar in Notting Hill called Niebieska Papuga. About 5 minutes from the tube.29 replies | 1600 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 13
About Carrot Cruncher
- First Albion game:
- Middlesborough 1984
- Best Albion experience:
- Fans United
- Amex season ticket location:
- West Lower
- I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 20-03-2009 19:38
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:51
- Join Date
- 20:28 - Hidden
- 12:28 - Hidden
- 14:21 - edna krabappel mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ridge. I do believe Carrot Cruncher has a song about tha...
- 20:43 - Buzzer mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Which goal have you most gone batshit crazy when celebrating?...eolas Loan Spell Carrot Cruncher and I completely los...
- 15:17 - Hidden
- 14:17 - Hidden
- 11:49 - halbpro mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Season Ticket Match Upgrade - Taking the Mick.... Sorry. To answer Carrot Cruncher's question properly,...
- 11:09 - Carrot Cruncher mentioned The Merry Prankster in post Season Ticket Match Upgrade - Taking the Mick...that too. As the The Merry Prankster says, a little of th...
- 14:54 - dangull quoted Carrot Cruncher in post There's Brighton here, there's Brighton thereDid you do that and run away...? Yep...
- 14:54 - Carrot Cruncher quoted portlock seagull in post Famous Worldwide Now!!...Tonight? :) Oooh, the Eastern sea...
- 11:04 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Graham2 in post There's Brighton here, there's Brighton there84734 Passing a house in Tot...
- 18:27 - Deleted Posts
- 18:27 - Carrot Cruncher quoted spence in post Favourite Moment Of The Day?Lucky sod Incredibly. Weir...
- 18:23 - spence quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Favourite Moment Of The Day?Being with Calde at the very second ...
- 14:58 - Carrot Cruncher quoted kingcole in post Match by Match pricing next seasonNot sure that would work? Sou...
- 14:52 - kingcole quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Match by Match pricing next seasonCharge away fans £30 but remove the ...
- 20:10 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Trevor in post I just can't concentrate on anything else...That's right - this team is...
- 20:07 - Trevor quoted Carrot Cruncher in post I just can't concentrate on anything else...Am I weird in being totally relaxed ...
- 20:06 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Publius Ovidius in post Sunday night relaxing drink threadI have discovered Canarian honey rum...
- 20:04 - Weststander quoted Carrot Cruncher in post I just can't concentrate on anything else...Am I weird in being totally relaxed ...