Today, 12:46Carrot Cruncher replied to a thread should Kermogrant get dogs abuse on sat'dy....?? in The Big BoardI'm wondering just HOW much trouble you'd be in for throwing a water bomb full of piss at him by the coach...31 replies | 1369 view(s)
15-02-2017, 15:28Absolute farce. Not only a waste of the public purse, but it means that some poor sod got bottled and no one will be held to account over it.116 replies | 9198 view(s)
12-02-2017, 21:09It may have been after Bristol City, but I remember Sidwell tweeting "I'm going home to MY wife". Made me chuckle. Think he does genuinely love that...139 replies | 13772 view(s)
12-02-2017, 20:59If you use deliveroo, you're part of the problem. I'm lead to believe the company put pretty much unrealistic targets on their 'drivers' which means...92 replies | 2825 view(s)
12-02-2017, 20:52There was an interesting article somewhere and one of the points was to be tolerant of cyclists who might suddenly lurch into the middle of the road....92 replies | 2825 view(s)
31-01-2017, 12:37Fair one. Just as long as he doesn't act as a lifestyle coach...55 replies | 4069 view(s)
31-01-2017, 12:11Begs the question of what the bloody point of Ankergren is.55 replies | 4069 view(s)
31-01-2017, 09:35Really hope Duffy goes full Keane on him to be honest. If it makes me a bad person, so be it, I'll still get to sleep tonight.54 replies | 5907 view(s)
26-01-2017, 19:14Southampton have been under foreign ownership since they were in administration.16 replies | 764 view(s)
25-01-2017, 19:483-0 Leeds for me.86 replies | 6151 view(s)
24-01-2017, 16:11If I was, I'd be buggered!!461 replies | 31236 view(s)
24-01-2017, 16:06Shoreham airport very, very foggy as of 5 minutes ago.461 replies | 31236 view(s)
23-01-2017, 22:48Drink a big old bottle of Jaegermeister between you and just seen how the day pans out.35 replies | 2192 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 13
About Carrot Cruncher
- First Albion game:
- Middlesborough 1984
- Best Albion experience:
- Fans United
- Amex season ticket location:
- West Lower
- I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 20-03-2009 19:38
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:01
- Join Date
- 14:21 - edna krabappel mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ridge. I do believe Carrot Cruncher has a song about tha...
- 20:43 - Buzzer mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Which goal have you most gone batshit crazy when celebrating?...eolas Loan Spell Carrot Cruncher and I completely los...
- 15:17 - Hidden
- 14:17 - Hidden
- 11:49 - halbpro mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Season Ticket Match Upgrade - Taking the Mick.... Sorry. To answer Carrot Cruncher's question properly,...
- 11:09 - Carrot Cruncher mentioned The Merry Prankster in post Season Ticket Match Upgrade - Taking the Mick...that too. As the The Merry Prankster says, a little of th...
- 05:11 - Titanic mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post Brighton 'fan' attacked man with Downs syndrome wearing Palace shirt...ad, and highlighted Carrot Cruncher comments.
- 12:37 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Thunder Bolt in post Walton RecalledYouth football coach, who has sta...
- 12:16 - Thunder Bolt quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Walton RecalledBegs the question of what the bloody...
- 12:13 - Jimmehh quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Walton RecalledBegs the question of what the bloody...
- 16:15 - Triggaaar quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Fog alert!!!!If I was, I'd be buggered!!That's on...
- 16:11 - Carrot Cruncher quoted edna krabappel in post Fog alert!!!!Are you FLYING to the game? You'v...
- 16:07 - edna krabappel quoted Carrot Cruncher in post Fog alert!!!!Shoreham airport very, very foggy as...
- 16:06 - Carrot Cruncher quoted Bozza in post Fog alert!!!!Are you wearing a blindfol...
- 08:07 - Hidden
- 08:05 - Hidden
- 17:59 - Hidden
- 16:58 - Hidden