Yesterday, 23:47It's nothing other than a function of the number of people trying to use any network in the immediacy after the match. There are a limited number of...17 replies | 574 view(s)
24-03-2017, 20:12I've got the lightweight parachute ready for my flying leap attempt from the WSU!232 replies | 19174 view(s)
24-03-2017, 06:51Seeing the Amex rendered graphically on MOTD57 replies | 2793 view(s)
23-03-2017, 18:50Or still be on it from the FA cup game under GP.54 replies | 4020 view(s)
23-03-2017, 15:21Bigtomfu replied to a thread If you can't attend an away game will the club by it back?? in The Big BoardDo we know anyone that this has happened to or do we believe it's being employed as a general deterrent?!26 replies | 941 view(s)
23-03-2017, 14:52Bigtomfu replied to a thread If you can't attend an away game will the club by it back?? in The Big BoardI'm probably very wrong here but they aren't going to stand there checking the holder of EVERY single ticket for the away end for ID and cross...26 replies | 941 view(s)
21-03-2017, 23:34It's all about the relative size of the plate at the breakfast buffet for me.22 replies | 838 view(s)
21-03-2017, 23:32YES. If they can't half engage whilst fiddling with their smart phone they're not interested. My generation - born 1980 - that just about gets...42 replies | 1871 view(s)
21-03-2017, 15:03Thought the latest episode was incredibly promising. The Aston Martin v Mercedes section was very original and had a smattering of the old show...59 replies | 4048 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:21Bigtomfu replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardTop bombing. Associated links: Bovver Hut - purveyors of Stone Island, Stone Island and errr Stone Island.204 replies | 26691 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:41As a self confessed pedant I doff my cap to you but in the context of this thread you're still a BC! ;) I don't work on her team but if I had...2478 replies | 310510 view(s)
19-03-2017, 22:39Ok but of Tomer's 10 in the league only TWO of his goals have come from open play away from home (he's scored 2 penalties away from home as well). So...19 replies | 1957 view(s)
19-03-2017, 19:28Hardly. The summariser/commentators were drooling over that for the same reason whereas surely it was blinking obvious?! Quite. And he not...135 replies | 6526 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:16Bigtomfu replied to a thread Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night. in The Big BoardMy one ask from all those going tomorrow is that we don't start tempting fate with that schadenfreudetastic we're on our way sloblock before any...93 replies | 6964 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:12Cracking result. Let's remain positive in our approach tomorrow as I believe that's how we'll get our reward. Stay clear of any bookings/red cards or...566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 20:28Most don't do status requests for that type of thing anymore and data protection in the U.K. Means they're only bound to retain records for 7 years. ...22 replies | 1242 view(s)
17-03-2017, 19:20Can't believe I forgot to post this earlier. A 'junior' member of staff (she's not in age and has merely never progressed from her position in 15...2478 replies | 310510 view(s)
17-03-2017, 18:42Think the 22/23k number includes 1901 who don't count in the published renewal number of 20k or 98% because they have to sign up in 5 year blocks.118 replies | 7374 view(s)
16-03-2017, 17:34Bigtomfu replied to a thread Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well? in The Big BoardWhat more inspiration will he need to be at his infuriating, irritating, soul destroying best? (For the Leeds fans that is.) For me I can't...103 replies | 11062 view(s)
16-03-2017, 17:30Really well, became much more a conversation about what I would do in the role to improve the efficacy of the team and contribute to their growth...56 replies | 4381 view(s)
16-03-2017, 16:00Christ would hate to be on the end of an actual character assassination from you! Mine is all vocalised internally but the salute is a bit of a...36 replies | 1672 view(s)
16-03-2017, 14:47Something about the beard makes him incredibly honest and believable.23 replies | 2109 view(s)
16-03-2017, 14:42I wish as a child no one had ever told me the stupid rhyme. The day of the Palace home play off semi-final I saw 13 solo magpies. It was all I...36 replies | 1672 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:54Do I miss old school terracing, surges, full blooded tackles and it being a more level playing field? Yes. Do I still love modern football?...76 replies | 3366 view(s)
15-03-2017, 10:05If BC had a sponsor it would surely be Berocca. The above would fit very nicely as a scene for their new advert and could be made even better by...2478 replies | 310510 view(s)
13-03-2017, 22:24He did but that was five years ago and television quality has moved on. The lights aren't even technically bright enough for HD let alone UHD.42 replies | 2122 view(s)
13-03-2017, 19:51It's not 'catching on' it's possible due to the nature of the LEDs required for the needed number of Lumens to provide for Ultra HD broadcasting and...42 replies | 2122 view(s)
13-03-2017, 12:57A supreme sacrifice. I'm convinced watching TV games at home jinxs things so I'll be out getting bladdered this Saturday and watching in a pub!27 replies | 1493 view(s)
13-03-2017, 12:46His tactics are often more akin to the code so it's a yes from me.101 replies | 5951 view(s)
13-03-2017, 10:27Yep. And we're benefitting from Glen's guile this season. But I just never liked Barnes as much as Glen as I've stated elsewhere. FWIW: I...101 replies | 5951 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- March 13, 1980 (37)
- First Albion game:
- 1987 Albion v Gillingham lost 2-0 and still came back!
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bernie Gallagher- the original ginger prince
- Best Albion experience:
- Liverpool away 1991 cementing my adoration for our wonderful club,
- MSN Contact:
- Amex season ticket location:
- Geology- Volcanoes are ****ing awesome
- High Finance
Follow me: http://www.twitter.com/Bigtomfu
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:34
- Join Date
- 20:05 - Bigtomfu mentioned murray in post Negative Chanting - Acceptable or a Lack of Class?...Genuine question to murray17 : what repertoire ...
- 13:47 - Bigtomfu mentioned Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]... tentative thoughts Papa Lazarou ?
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Bigtomfu in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...h Stand Nutter 0 8 Bigtomfu 0 2 ropey9 0 3 the...
- 16:23 - Bigtomfu mentioned Bozza in post Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands]Bozza. Please release swea...
- 20:13 - dazzer6666 quoted Bigtomfu in post Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off SaturdayI've got the lightweight para...
- 20:12 - Bigtomfu quoted dazzer6666 in post Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off SaturdayNot just you. 23,000 lifetime b...
- 07:11 - Paul Reids Sock quoted Bigtomfu in post Presuming we make it this year...Seeing the Amex rendered grap...
- 18:50 - Bigtomfu quoted Mr Bridger in post Aston Villa Loyalty Points AllocationJoin the villa mailing list now...
- 16:30 - sparkie quoted Bigtomfu in post If you can't attend an away game will the club by it back??Do we know anyone that this h...
- 15:21 - Bigtomfu quoted El Presidente in post If you can't attend an away game will the club by it back??It's random spot checks. Having s...
- 15:07 - El Presidente quoted Bigtomfu in post If you can't attend an away game will the club by it back??I'm probably very wrong here ...
- 14:41 - Bigtomfu quoted The Clamp in post Bell Cheeses at workI'm so sorry but I cannot let ...
- 14:41 - Bigtomfu quoted jakarta in post Bell Cheeses at workI'm so sorry but I cannot le...
- 14:15 - jakarta quoted Bigtomfu in post Bell Cheeses at workCan't believe I forgot to pos...
- 14:05 - The Clamp quoted Bigtomfu in post Bell Cheeses at workCan't believe I forgot to pos...
- 23:49 - Greg Bobkin quoted Bigtomfu in post One 'small' QuestionOk but of Tomer's 10 in the l...
- 22:39 - Bigtomfu quoted Greg Bobkin in post One 'small' QuestionI'm all for the Murray/Baldock p...
- 19:28 - Bigtomfu quoted sdmartin1 in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?Nobody has mentioned the maste...
- 19:28 - Bigtomfu quoted BensGrandad in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?Nobody has mentioned the masters...