Today, 18:00Pretty much in that camp too since losing my mum prematurely when I was aged 20 after a very long battle with cancer. The problem wasn't so much...140 replies | 3737 view(s)
Today, 14:13Bigtomfu replied to a thread What's your answer to the world population growth? in The Big BoardInvoluntary euthanasia?59 replies | 1295 view(s)
Today, 00:31I'm 37 in three weeks and the level of performance and fitness seen from Bruno over the last two seasons might as well be the Moon when compared to...15 replies | 2048 view(s)
19-02-2017, 20:16See the thing is as bad as that and the 0-4 Darlo game (on my frigging birthday no less - thanks guys) I still feel the worst game I saw at...23 replies | 2134 view(s)
19-02-2017, 09:14Think his contribution to his season is very clear from the second goal. Last year he'd have won the tackle on half way and either not got in the...77 replies | 7040 view(s)
19-02-2017, 00:04No bed wetting to be seen here. Excellent return from our strikers, two of whom were deemed clearly not good enough and poor.36 replies | 4634 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:12Then you'd better have excellent wifi in your hotel as Championship coverage in Malaysia is absolutely ZILCH. You will however get to see the...27 replies | 2143 view(s)
17-02-2017, 20:06Bigtomfu replied to a poll Which would you prefer; 3 points vs Newcastle or 3 points vs Reading? in The Big BoardI'm going to say that my opinion will only properly be formed after Reading play Huddersfield on Tuesday. A Reading win makes it more important we...41 replies | 1308 view(s)
17-02-2017, 20:02Bigtomfu replied to a thread Friday night Frau's away Home Alone Drinking Thread in The Big BoardChrist. I thought dry January was bad... Any genuine beneficial effects other than a fatter wallet?41 replies | 1178 view(s)
16-02-2017, 23:08This my friend is the investors curse. When to stick and when to twist. The simple reality is that timing the market is the hardest thing to do and...63 replies | 3250 view(s)
15-02-2017, 18:58Love it when stats belie the perception of a thought process. (I'm as guilty as the next man with this.) Re AK I thought the switching of wings,...109 replies | 6256 view(s)
15-02-2017, 13:25Bigtomfu replied to a thread Am I alone in thinking we played alright last night? in The Big BoardNope I thought a rejuvenated Ipswich side with two tricksy strikers would cause us problems and they did. We played perhaps slightly below our...86 replies | 5074 view(s)
13-02-2017, 20:40Thanks for this. Right up my ballistic tail pipe2202 replies | 101657 view(s)
13-02-2017, 20:27Pretty certain the National Rail App is updated more frequently with regards changes to engineering works but could be wrong.13 replies | 1163 view(s)
13-02-2017, 20:25Used to use French flour in all their in store baked range which gives the baguettes an extra satisfying taste and smell. Quite expensive for...38 replies | 2068 view(s)
13-02-2017, 19:43No it's not:13 replies | 1163 view(s)
13-02-2017, 19:40Frankly I don't care that much as others have said it's what he does for the next 16 games that counts. Let's worry about respective wants from...177 replies | 15578 view(s)
13-02-2017, 13:28I suspect this is the case. Against Massive CH verbally admonished GM for chasing everything down, instead wanting him to be more of a target man,...148 replies | 11838 view(s)
13-02-2017, 12:20I just feel a greater urgency from him this year and dare I say he's working harder for the team. You could be entirely correct in as much as...148 replies | 11838 view(s)
13-02-2017, 12:16Nicely done. Good read.23 replies | 1103 view(s)
13-02-2017, 11:18Okay. I'll bite. I openly and honestly prefer Murray to Hemed and feel we def can't play them together. But do not see demanding more from...148 replies | 11838 view(s)
12-02-2017, 13:05At times but look at the 7 we had yesterday. It even room for Skalak. I don't see that sort of strength from them...133 replies | 20028 view(s)
12-02-2017, 12:02This. Plus think they have the poorer/shallower squad and may suffer a stutter.133 replies | 20028 view(s)
11-02-2017, 18:11Pretty gash if I'm being honest23 replies | 2295 view(s)
11-02-2017, 01:48*cough* http://www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26240.0 Has to be SWOS and the advent of the managerial mode together with one of...17 replies | 466 view(s)
11-02-2017, 01:46Went with the Mrs in December and stayed at the Renaissance, booked via Booking.com for £41 a night. They have just renovated the East wing where...26 replies | 912 view(s)
10-02-2017, 11:38The irony there being that as a newly qualified driver if you get 6 points within 2 years of passing your test you get automatically banned for 12...24 replies | 2789 view(s)
10-02-2017, 11:37I never thought we'd get within a 1,000 of selling out v Burton (absolutely no disrespect to them intended) so given we're close to only 500 or so...88 replies | 7417 view(s)
10-02-2017, 07:27What's that got to do with the price of fish?! Anyway I'm off to say "it's only meeeee!" In an annoying voice.354 replies | 19721 view(s)
09-02-2017, 20:10Has anyone stuck with Shooter on netflix? Half way through episode one I picked what they were going to do and now see it following a dull Prison...722 replies | 56348 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- March 13, 1980 (36)
- First Albion game:
- 1987 Albion v Gillingham lost 2-0 and still came back!
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bernie Gallagher- the original ginger prince
- Best Albion experience:
- Liverpool away 1991 cementing my adoration for our wonderful club,
- MSN Contact:
- Amex season ticket location:
- Geology- Volcanoes are ****ing awesome
- High Finance
Follow me: http://www.twitter.com/Bigtomfu
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:03
- Join Date
- 20:05 - Bigtomfu mentioned murray in post Negative Chanting - Acceptable or a Lack of Class?...Genuine question to murray17 : what repertoire ...
- 13:47 - Bigtomfu mentioned Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]... tentative thoughts Papa Lazarou ?
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Bigtomfu in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...h Stand Nutter 0 8 Bigtomfu 0 2 ropey9 0 3 the...
- 16:23 - Bigtomfu mentioned Bozza in post Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands]Bozza. Please release swea...
- 20:40 - Bigtomfu quoted CP 0 3 BHA in post What Book are you Currently Reading?Just finished Command and Contr...
- 20:27 - Bigtomfu quoted APACHE in post Trains Heading East After Ipswich GameSouthern showing rail works...
- 20:25 - Bigtomfu quoted dazzer6666 in post Anyone still bank with the COOP?Fresh bread is decent enough, a...
- 14:12 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Bigtomfu in post Tomer HemedI just feel a greater urgency...
- 14:07 - Stat Brother quoted Bigtomfu in post Tomer HemedOkay. I'll bite. I openly a...
- 13:28 - Bigtomfu quoted Triggaaar in post Tomer HemedIf he's working harder for the...
- 13:12 - Finchley Seagull quoted Bigtomfu in post Tomer HemedI just feel a greater urgency...
- 12:54 - Triggaaar quoted Bigtomfu in post Tomer HemedI just feel a greater urgency...
- 12:20 - Bigtomfu quoted Triggaaar in post Tomer HemedThere's nothing wrong with tho...
- 11:56 - Triggaaar quoted Bigtomfu in post Tomer HemedI openly and honestly prefer ...
- 11:45 - London Irish quoted Bigtomfu in post Tomer HemedOkay. I'll bite. I openly a...