Yesterday, 21:25Anyone know enough German to start a new thread here and ask them why? http://www.werkself.de/ It's pretty excellent work, if a little...76 replies | 8431 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:36It's what they gave for the Europa League so will be the same for the Prem so don't everyone get excited yet48 replies | 2551 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:54Whilst Ray may have been tarnished he did resign and didn't profit from the sale of the ground and of course fostered young Anthony's interest...34 replies | 2209 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:28Read the article. It has very little to do with our promotion.39 replies | 2894 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:26I was being a pedantic arse as per usual but the devil is in the detail.64 replies | 2799 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:05This Not this64 replies | 2799 view(s)
27-04-2017, 20:33Expect the demand for comps would be incredibly high for this so no guarantees they even make it on sale to the general public I guess.95 replies | 9490 view(s)
27-04-2017, 20:16Excellent news. As brilliant as the last week has been in terms of relishing the promotion I now want to play as much a part in helping the...43 replies | 2365 view(s)
27-04-2017, 16:50Bigtomfu replied to a thread Amex playing surface is in good nick following pitch invasion in The Big BoardRubbish. You could have laid an egg on the centre circle and received LEGEND status31 replies | 2362 view(s)
27-04-2017, 16:47Thanks for that, didn't know you could. Will sit alongside the First at the Amex and the Falmer special from Withers16 replies | 1085 view(s)
27-04-2017, 13:37Bigtomfu replied to a thread ** Official Royal London One-Day Cup Middlesex v Sussex ** in The Big BoardLose by 13334 replies | 1091 view(s)
27-04-2017, 13:20Bigtomfu replied to a thread ** Official Royal London One-Day Cup Middlesex v Sussex ** in The Big BoardTerrible final over and Middlesex end up with c50-60 over par IMO. Expecting a struggle for our innings unless Nash/Wright get firing.34 replies | 1091 view(s)
27-04-2017, 12:44Bigtomfu replied to a thread ** Official Royal London One-Day Cup Middlesex v Sussex ** in The Big BoardIt's mainly pink. Blends to a really dark navy on the arms and trousers.34 replies | 1091 view(s)
27-04-2017, 11:36It's pretty chilly here but we've started to peg them back a bit now. Expect this to be rain effected so may therefore spend the rest of the...34 replies | 1091 view(s)
26-04-2017, 23:03Especially when coupled with the sly tut and skunk eye as if to say its YOUR fault when said bag technically touches you at an atomic level. Utter...57 replies | 1829 view(s)
26-04-2017, 20:52I'm so annoyed I didn't think to take a camera with me that day. Nor do I have any photos of me there despite watching for a decade. She was a...10 replies | 542 view(s)
26-04-2017, 13:32Bigtomfu replied to a poll ST holders - how many home league games will you have missed this season? in The Big BoardTwo: Forest and Fulham. Both I recall as a result of SASTA. Barstewards124 replies | 3282 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:54All Albionites around me and their only agenda appears to be getting one another shit faced on an increasingly elevated basis per match.85 replies | 4599 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:02Bigtomfu replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big BoardLast I heard the giant flag had been stored in it at Withers and Her Majesties Royal Mail saw fit to post it to oblivion. With regards the actual...207 replies | 19061 view(s)
26-04-2017, 08:50But in the best form of nominative determinism I'd back you to Police any errant individuals accordingly!80 replies | 13754 view(s)
25-04-2017, 21:3813 reasons Get past the first episode and despite the dark subject matter it's very engrossing735 replies | 60324 view(s)
25-04-2017, 17:34There's probably a good solid 3 nights/4 days worth there and if I were you I'd bookend it with maybe a trip down to Hiroshima - genuinely about 2...47 replies | 2456 view(s)
25-04-2017, 13:30Rapid, tricky, unfulfilled promise and 24. Potentially much like Knockaert was when we nabbed him from Standard Liege. Ticks the right boxes...31 replies | 3087 view(s)
23 replies | 1798 view(s)
23-04-2017, 16:48Not wanting to be arrogant but it would be bloody lovely to sing "bring on the Champions" before the teams come out on Saturday.39 replies | 3300 view(s)
23-04-2017, 14:19Think they need to install a second broadcast studio and additional tv commentary positions but that's about it. Oh and upgrade the floodlights. ...16 replies | 1381 view(s)
23-04-2017, 14:11Living in NW London midweek games are an absolute pig and as you say leaving just before the end (when I do do it I leave when they hold the added...47 replies | 2587 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:03Whilst it's disappointing to not be in a position to break the 100 point barrier it's one of those that you simply let go. We were MASSIVEly sub...78 replies | 3608 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:14Steeper rake to the lower tier seating to enhance the atmospherics.106 replies | 6137 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:57Looking at the table once all relegation/promotion issues had been decided from all leagues I genuinely expected 6-10th as our most likely finishing...68 replies | 2183 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- March 13, 1980 (37)
- First Albion game:
- 1987 Albion v Gillingham lost 2-0 and still came back!
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bernie Gallagher- the original ginger prince
- Best Albion experience:
- Liverpool away 1991 cementing my adoration for our wonderful club,
- MSN Contact:
- Amex season ticket location:
- Geology- Volcanoes are ****ing awesome
- High Finance
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:00
- Join Date
- 20:05 - Bigtomfu mentioned murray in post Negative Chanting - Acceptable or a Lack of Class?...Genuine question to murray17 : what repertoire ...
- 13:47 - Bigtomfu mentioned Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]... tentative thoughts Papa Lazarou ?
- 18:36 - Bigtomfu quoted Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews in post Tottenham at WembleyWell I've looked into this and there isn't a M...
- 13:34 - Triggaaar quoted Bigtomfu in post Cardiff v Newcastle - what do you WANT ?I was being a pedantic arse a...
- 13:29 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Bigtomfu in post CH interview in the GuardianRead the article. It has ve...
- 13:28 - Bigtomfu quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post CH interview in the GuardianNot sure about anybody else, but I just fee...
- 13:26 - Bigtomfu quoted Triggaaar in post Cardiff v Newcastle - what do you WANT ?But they're the same thing? ...
- 12:24 - Triggaaar quoted Bigtomfu in post Cardiff v Newcastle - what do you WANT ?This Not thisBut they're the...
- 11:05 - Bigtomfu quoted Papa Lazarou in post Cardiff v Newcastle - what do you WANT ?Cardiff win. Take away the risk,...
- 11:05 - Bigtomfu quoted Gazwag in post Cardiff v Newcastle - what do you WANT ?Cardiff win. Take away the...
- 20:33 - Bigtomfu quoted kingcole in post Bristol City Tickets Available NOW !!So I wonder when/if the club ...
- 20:16 - Bigtomfu quoted attila in post From Hereford To Here....Thanks everyone. I've been...
- 16:50 - Bigtomfu quoted Giraffe in post Amex playing surface is in good nick following pitch invasionMade me laugh. As an asid...
- 16:47 - Bigtomfu quoted Daffy Duck in post Bristol City programmeOrdered mine on-line a couple o...
- 14:06 - AmexRuislip quoted Bigtomfu in post ** Official Royal London One-Day Cup Middlesex v Sussex **https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn....
- 12:44 - Bigtomfu quoted Petee in post ** Official Royal London One-Day Cup Middlesex v Sussex **What on earth is that colo...
- 11:41 - Petee quoted Bigtomfu in post ** Official Royal London One-Day Cup Middlesex v Sussex **https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn....
- 23:03 - Bigtomfu quoted Sussexscots in post Official first world problem thread.Folk that dinnae take off their ...
- 20:55 - AmexRuislip quoted Bigtomfu in post Goldstone ThreadI'm so annoyed I didn't think...
- 09:02 - Bigtomfu quoted atomised in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfersWhen can we get the Chesterfi...
- 08:50 - Bigtomfu quoted Commander in post Timeline 1997Imagine what the song police w...
- 07:37 - Commander quoted Bigtomfu in post Timeline 1997Each new ST holder should be ...