Today, 11:56We do veggie Tuesdays and it's actually been an uplifting experience as it's easier than you'd think but don't necessarily expect to lose weight as a...39 replies | 743 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:23This really needs a POLL you CLOWN.62 replies | 2612 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:20In my head I have an image of the OP like:112 replies | 5986 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:13It may well be but up in WSU we can rarely hear them unless it's the whole Stand singing as one in the 'we are the North stand etc' song. Sure it...96 replies | 9838 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:58We have such a bizarre ticketing algorithm. Either way it's going to be roughly 24k in the ground I expect. How frustrating when we need to be...96 replies | 9838 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:18I was there too. Junior Seagulls special outing. Gary Pallister got subbed on I believe and promptly slipped on the ice coming onto the pitch,...96 replies | 9838 view(s)
17-01-2017, 23:06Ok Einstein pres tell how exactly did you INTEND it be read other than the words of a snivelling little shit?67 replies | 3397 view(s)
17-01-2017, 22:59No. See mahoosive thread elsewhere as to why not. Thanks.132 replies | 5275 view(s)
17-01-2017, 22:56Regardless of what's written on here I like him. He's honest and trying to adapt to life in a different country in a successful team. His...130 replies | 8187 view(s)
17-01-2017, 21:47Genuinely no pun intended but they are so AGRICULTURAL. I agree until the obvious schadenfreude of a Best hat trick knocks us out.58 replies | 2744 view(s)
17-01-2017, 08:54Likewise!89 replies | 3497 view(s)
16-01-2017, 22:09Nice to see nominative determination isn't dead. (awaits obligatory reply calling me a cock)89 replies | 3497 view(s)
16-01-2017, 17:30A Sheff Wed fan replied to a post I made on the other thread about the match saying as of Friday it was just over 900.96 replies | 9838 view(s)
16-01-2017, 12:35Monday lunchtime and the following are now available: N 8 WSL 420 WSU 73 S 196 (S1D/E n/a) ESL 67 ESU 217 Guessing a pessimistic outlook...96 replies | 9838 view(s)
15-01-2017, 22:47Bigtomfu replied to a poll ** BHA v Sheffield Wednesday ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big Board2-239 replies | 1614 view(s)
15-01-2017, 17:54Your last sentence is key. Strikers score by taking shots. Shearer excelled at doing so early and often in unexpected positions and deserved the goal...52 replies | 2154 view(s)
15-01-2017, 14:49Enjoy the game if you're coming?79 replies | 12108 view(s)
15-01-2017, 14:24I'd have been more concerned if it was met for a couple of salient facts: 1. We were 3 core first teamers down yesterday and won't be Friday. ...79 replies | 12108 view(s)
15-01-2017, 14:19Sadly not the way it works these days. Would imagine a fat loan fee in the region of £2m as per the quote for Vydra last year...61 replies | 6120 view(s)
15-01-2017, 12:34That would be a sensible approach, but pretty certain the cost of any loan might be prohibitive.61 replies | 6120 view(s)
15-01-2017, 12:24IMO I think we need something different to a Wilson/Bamford type scenario and would be better served going for a left field foreigner. That...61 replies | 6120 view(s)
15-01-2017, 12:17On the bus breakdowns were relatively frequent and certainly don't remember being home before midnight ever. Think the 1.30am was the worst but...53 replies | 3300 view(s)
15-01-2017, 10:29Roddy has 7 (SEVEN)? How is that even possible when he spent 80% of his time pointing away from goal?!714 replies | 69262 view(s)
15-01-2017, 10:27Man they must have been shithouse back then. I can't believe I used to do that journey. The midweek games were the most depressing getting...53 replies | 3300 view(s)
15-01-2017, 10:21That passage could also have been written about Vydra. One swallow a summer does not make.61 replies | 6120 view(s)
15-01-2017, 10:14Meh. Looks like another David Rodriguez to me.714 replies | 69262 view(s)
14-01-2017, 23:14Have you tried OTB www.onthebeach.co.uk You have to select a destination but they focus on a relatively small number so it shouldn't take you very...19 replies | 808 view(s)
14-01-2017, 22:46Bigtomfu replied to a thread What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn...... in The Big BoardNah, you guys aren't so bad, i've never had any beef in that regard more the ludicrous constraints put on me and my team with regards to an extension...242 replies | 16905 view(s)
14-01-2017, 20:20Bigtomfu replied to a thread What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn...... in The Big BoardWork in Financial Services, with Private Clients and not institutions. Got into the industry late - having been graduated for more than 5 years. ...242 replies | 16905 view(s)
14-01-2017, 19:04You sound like BG! What else can you do when our other recognised LBs are temporarily injured and their reliable 3rd understudy and Mr Versatile has...37 replies | 4031 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- March 13, 1980 (36)
- First Albion game:
- 1987 Albion v Gillingham lost 2-0 and still came back!
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bernie Gallagher- the original ginger prince
- Best Albion experience:
- Liverpool away 1991 cementing my adoration for our wonderful club,
- MSN Contact:
- Amex season ticket location:
- Geology- Volcanoes are ****ing awesome
- High Finance
Follow me: http://www.twitter.com/Bigtomfu
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:52
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17
- Join Date
- 20:05 - Bigtomfu mentioned murray in post Negative Chanting - Acceptable or a Lack of Class?...Genuine question to murray17 : what repertoire ...
- 13:47 - Bigtomfu mentioned Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]... tentative thoughts Papa Lazarou ?
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Bigtomfu in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...h Stand Nutter 0 8 Bigtomfu 0 2 ropey9 0 3 the...
- 16:23 - Bigtomfu mentioned Bozza in post Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands]Bozza. Please release swea...
- 23:23 - Bigtomfu quoted Ernest in post *What are YOU most OUTRAGED about today ?*I can't get my head around ...
- 23:21 - sheebo quoted Bigtomfu in post Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17It may well be but up in WSU ...
- 23:20 - Bigtomfu quoted Grombleton in post Fans acknowledgement on promotion - petitionI bet he wants recognition each...
- 23:13 - Bigtomfu quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17This. It's no good relying on us ge...
- 21:52 - Moshe Gariani quoted Bigtomfu in post Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17We have such a bizarre ticket...
- 18:58 - Bigtomfu quoted kingcole in post Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17Load more just released is W1...
- 15:18 - Bigtomfu quoted boik in post Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17I was at Wembley for a ma...
- 23:06 - Bigtomfu quoted Seagulls Downunder in post Your Part in History, Gone!Of course they should be able to and th...
- 22:59 - Bigtomfu quoted Couldn't Be Hyypia in post Applauding fans who have passed awayI see on Twitter that we are being aske...
- 21:47 - Bigtomfu quoted mlg57 in post Tonight's FA Cup Games.I think I'd rather play Ip...
- 08:54 - Bigtomfu quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Should people be allowed to VAPE at the Amex?Even if I knew what nominative deter...
- 07:34 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Bigtomfu in post Should people be allowed to VAPE at the Amex?Nice to see nominative determ...
- 22:09 - Bigtomfu quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Should people be allowed to VAPE at the Amex?Yes. Specified areas on the concours...
- 17:30 - Bigtomfu quoted kingcole in post Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17Is that all? Clearly they won...
- 15:16 - kingcole quoted Bigtomfu in post Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17Monday lunchtime and the foll...
- 13:37 - looney quoted Bigtomfu in post What made Alan Shearer such a successful forward?Your last sentence is key. St...
- 17:54 - Bigtomfu quoted Brighton Boy in post What made Alan Shearer such a successful forward?Could score on the turn from 30 y...
- 16:28 - durrington gull quoted Bigtomfu in post Pat BamfordSadly not the way it works th...
- 14:57 - CarlosTheOwl quoted Bigtomfu in post WEDNESDAY is going to be CRAP!Enjoy the game if you're comi...