Yesterday, 19:36I personally hope Huddersfield and Reading draw stopping Hudds winning run and then we beat Reading. I think that would make it a three horse race...21 replies | 1260 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:18I know it's a cliché but I'm so glad we played and won today and Newcastle didn't. Lots of people having a pop when we went out to Lincoln but now...21 replies | 1260 view(s)
17-02-2017, 19:32Guinness Boy replied to a thread Something For The Weekend: Post Your Best Foreign Language Music Vids HERE in The Big Board72 replies | 1000 view(s)
17-02-2017, 19:08Interestingly when we played them down here CH started with Murray and Hemed. If he does that again then I would bring on Baldock rather than Akpom...70 replies | 5915 view(s)
17-02-2017, 19:03Guinness Boy replied to a thread Friday night Frau's away Home Alone Drinking Thread in The Big BoardMrs got some Monkey 47 gin delivered today. We've just had a double with Fever Tree tonic, ice and a sliver of lime. Will then be moving on to some...37 replies | 912 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:06They're on an almost hiding to nothing. If their reserves get smashed it kills their momentum. If the regular team plays they risk injury. If the...146 replies | 13585 view(s)
15-02-2017, 07:26For a short while NSC should be retitled "@Dwayne goes fishing" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk109 replies | 6202 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:10It wasn't the refs fault we drew but he was useless. Got numerous decisions wrong both ways. Just hopeless, not biased Sent from my iPhone using...147 replies | 7754 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:02Guinness Boy replied to a thread We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team..... in The Big Board4 points clear - effectively 5 with goal difference - should be plenty at this stage. Huddersfield brought in some decent loan players but their...166 replies | 13170 view(s)
13-02-2017, 21:46This I get. We've given Charlton a lot of backing but Blackpool really need the support of the football community Sent from my iPhone using...72 replies | 5323 view(s)
13-02-2017, 21:36That was exactly my point. How can they be a "love in" club when 90% of us didn't meet a single one of their fans? Their players certainly don't...72 replies | 5323 view(s)
13-02-2017, 20:54Not blanked but I just remembered me and my brother spent an entire night at The Zap annoying the shit out of Chesney Hawkes Sent from my iPhone...116 replies | 7259 view(s)
12-02-2017, 14:55Foodies and / or fans of Great British Menu ,may be familiar with judge and restaurateur Oliver Payton. As unlikely as it seems he must have spent a...116 replies | 7259 view(s)
12-02-2017, 13:52It's all neatly summed up in "ref watch" he said, shamelessly plugging his match report....58 replies | 3606 view(s)
12-02-2017, 13:18It was definitely a penalty. The only surprise was that the ref didn't cover the spot in shaving foam just to be sure. Sent from my iPhone...62 replies | 5531 view(s)
12-02-2017, 09:07I like the Burton story and I also hope they stay up. The Championship needs Burtons. However, 300-odd fans all sitting down politely isn't exactly...72 replies | 5323 view(s)
09-02-2017, 16:52The Met have always used horses and always been massive bellends. It'll still be the same in 2117. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk61 replies | 4081 view(s)
08-02-2017, 20:55One swallow does not a summer make. Let's revisit this at season's end. Meanwhile, Murray has a very good chance of being a Premier League player...79 replies | 10179 view(s)
07-02-2017, 18:19Online preview looks great again Dan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk37 replies | 2164 view(s)
06-02-2017, 09:56Doesn't seem unfit but did look bewildered a couple of times - maybe just "settling in". Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk55 replies | 4730 view(s)
05-02-2017, 21:55Just don't play Murray & Hemed as the front 2 from the start. The difference Hemed & Akpom made today gives an equally convincing case for...55 replies | 4730 view(s)
05-02-2017, 21:34Not sure what Nathan did. But what Adam Virgo did was tweet "wheels are coming off" at 2-0 down. Unfortunately he was commentating on a German game...5 replies | 973 view(s)
05-02-2017, 21:28Good defensive work?? The first goal came totally from his area. Not fast enough, not creative enough and totally surplus to requirements when...124 replies | 8990 view(s)
05-02-2017, 20:08Guinness Boy replied to a thread That little cheese wedge of a stand in the left hand corner of the Brentford home end. in The Big BoardI have - magnificent!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk8 replies | 782 view(s)
05-02-2017, 19:55Guinness Boy replied to a thread That little cheese wedge of a stand in the left hand corner of the Brentford home end. in The Big BoardHas it really? Big shame. I guess they can't all be sustainable. :( One of my favourite away days but had to make do with beam back this time as...8 replies | 782 view(s)
05-02-2017, 19:45At that point he was going apeshit but it carried on in to something else. Hard to see with 1 camera but we were pretty sure they'd made up by the...12 replies | 1934 view(s)
05-02-2017, 19:11Point gained but we should have gone after them. Frustrating Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk97 replies | 6842 view(s)
05-02-2017, 19:09Thank you, Andy Naylor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk29 replies | 3832 view(s)
05-02-2017, 18:58Apologies if this is hidden in one of the match threads but did anyone else notice the interaction between Duffy & Knocky today? They were well and...12 replies | 1934 view(s)
05-02-2017, 18:46I'll be honest here. I love Hughton & what he's done for our club is unbelievable but today I think he made a big error. Brentford looked decent...124 replies | 8990 view(s)
About Guinness Boy
- Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
- Twitter name:
It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:36
- Join Date
- 21:09 - Guinness Boy mentioned Stat Brother in post New England Patriots v Atlanta Falcons ****Official Super Bowl Thread***...hrist no Packers". Stat Brother This season has bee...
- 11:22 - Guinness Boy mentioned Exile in post How long on average, per day, do you spend reading about the Albion online?...can too (especially Exile 's if he's bothered ...
- 10:14 - Guinness Boy mentioned Uncle Buck in post Albion related extended "Dry January" challenge...nd the day after at Uncle Buck 's 40th. However, I ...
- 08:51 - Guinness Boy mentioned Greg Bobkin in post Official Running Thread...so got yelled at by Greg Bobkin which was a nice rev...
- 08:51 - Guinness Boy mentioned dazzer6666 in post Official Running Thread...confessed to coach, dazzer6666) Also got yelled at...
- 21:28 - Guinness Boy quoted Wardy's twin in post Norwood...Thought Skalak was ok today , dec...
- 20:22 - Wardy's twin quoted Guinness Boy in post Norwood...Not in a 4-4-2 when you're 2 down...
- 20:08 - Guinness Boy quoted Buzzer in post That little cheese wedge of a stand in the left hand corner of the Brentford home end.I take it you have seen the...
- 20:00 - Buzzer quoted Guinness Boy in post That little cheese wedge of a stand in the left hand corner of the Brentford home end.Has it really? Big shame. I gues...
- 19:55 - Guinness Boy quoted Buzzer in post That little cheese wedge of a stand in the left hand corner of the Brentford home end.When are Brentford due to m...
- 19:45 - Guinness Boy quoted dazzer6666 in post Duffy & KnockaertLOL 'interaction'........Duffy ...
- 19:33 - dazzer6666 quoted Guinness Boy in post Duffy & KnockaertApologies if this is hidden in on...
- 18:46 - Guinness Boy quoted Bring back Bryan wade!! in post Norwood...Agree 100% regarding formation and when we a...