Yesterday, 22:25If I had the time and energy, I'd use all this to create a sitcom called 'Bensgrandad.' You just can't write perfect lines like that.35 replies | 2320 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:20I want to see UNREST pedal his tricycle up a ramp in the centre circle and leap through a flaming hoop.35 replies | 2320 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:17Bry Nylon replied to a thread More Sussex Flags for the promotion finale Pleeeeaaasssee!!! in The Big BoardBy my reckoning, that's 16 then?84 replies | 5751 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:13Forget the fantastic GIF which, let's be honest, is the very next best thing to actually being there - but how good was the back of the Albion shirt...243 replies | 28625 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:10Danke sehr. :clap2::clap2::clap2:63 replies | 6652 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:58Bry Nylon replied to a thread Please can I have some Excel help to create a Gantt chart? in The Big BoardI can't help you with your chart, but I have nothing but complete admiration for the dedication you put into your job, your studies and your family.16 replies | 461 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:35It will come round surprisingly quickly ... apart from the final week - which will really draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag23 replies | 919 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:33Two open top buses? Well that's the supporters taken care of - how are the players getting there?44 replies | 2090 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:37We will - at some point next season - play Tottenham in the Premier League, at Wembley. Yet still some people moan....no atmosphere....expensive...46 replies | 2338 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:29To be fair, it looks more like they should be riding race horses, not playing football.96 replies | 6073 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:33Should've copied his maths homework.34 replies | 2201 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:01The only people who should wear a football shirt at work are professional footballers.19 replies | 548 view(s)
27-04-2017, 20:47I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.13 replies | 849 view(s)
27-04-2017, 18:19Any supporters who invade the pitch after the Bristol City game will have massively misjudged the moment.62 replies | 3855 view(s)
27-04-2017, 18:07Bry Nylon replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardVast majority of STH won't be going either. What are looking at - about 3000 tickets per away game?57 replies | 2301 view(s)
27-04-2017, 17:17Maybe we could just buy a medium-sized flag but get small people to hold it?11 replies | 649 view(s)
27-04-2017, 11:18An Accountant wouldn't leave their outside light on.15 replies | 1575 view(s)
27 replies | 915 view(s)
26-04-2017, 20:03Bry Nylon replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration painting in The Big BoardI really don't want to get involved in this to be honest so I'll make this my final comment. The way this board works is that if people have a...140 replies | 5852 view(s)
26-04-2017, 19:36Bry Nylon replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration painting in The Big BoardTo be fair, if the whole thing had been transparent from the off and done with the endorsement of the owner who puts in untold unpaid hours to make...140 replies | 5852 view(s)
26-04-2017, 19:15Bry Nylon replied to a thread Amex playing surface is in good nick following pitch invasion in The Big BoardNo. It's the big grassy bit in the middle.31 replies | 2354 view(s)
26-04-2017, 19:03Bry Nylon replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration painting in The Big Board...this is going well, then.140 replies | 5852 view(s)
26-04-2017, 18:01Around the 12th, I believe,7 replies | 297 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:43Herr Tubthumper's lost a bit of timber.47 replies | 2496 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:17Now I have discovered that you don't travel to home games on your tricycle, a little bit of me has died :(135 replies | 7776 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:13So it turns out a taxi Driver in Koh Samui knows more about Brighton and Hove Albion that all of the BBC 5 Live football correspondents combined.26 replies | 1761 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:37Magnificent! Everything about that is magnificent!140 replies | 5852 view(s)
26-04-2017, 10:26Logging in is now working again for me as it did before eg. no need to check the 'save' box to login successfully. Cheers.36 replies | 865 view(s)
25-04-2017, 22:25Are you talking about you and Big Hilda again?18 replies | 623 view(s)
25-04-2017, 20:42If we don't get 3 points on Saturday it'll certainly feature plenty of brown trousers...41 replies | 2080 view(s)
About Bry Nylon
- Playing snooker
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:57
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 18:49 - Bry Nylon mentioned Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Bluebell Railway... Scotsman? What's Tom Hark, Preston Park doing there? :drink...
- 18:47 - Bry Nylon mentioned tom in post Bluebell Railway... Scotsman? What's Tom Hark, Preston Park d...
- 16:26 - Bry Nylon mentioned Hiney in post More Than Ninety Minutes - Are You In It?...till have the flag, Hiney, so we could recreat...
- 11:13 - Hiney mentioned Bry Nylon in post More Than Ninety Minutes - Are You In It?... Brighton' with me, Bry Nylon and his flag
- 23:30 - sheebo mentioned Bry Nylon in post Sky Sports News may be in Churchill Square area at lucntime...t poster ? Classic Bry Nylon on there :lol: : I ...
- 22:42 - Dick Head mentioned Bry Nylon in post Milliband about to get torn a new one by Paxman on C4 now... way to talk about Bry Nylon!
- 17:07 - bn9 bha mentioned Bry Nylon in post Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE...h out loud. You and Bry Nylon definitely my fave p...
- 22:25 - Bry Nylon quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??I am far from that but I obviously do not a...
- 22:25 - Bry Nylon quoted BensGrandad in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??...te a sitcom called 'Bensgrandad.' You just can't ...
- 22:17 - Bry Nylon quoted Sussaxon in post More Sussex Flags for the promotion finale Pleeeeaaasssee!!!Me x 5 Bold Seagull? Papa Laz...
- 22:13 - Bry Nylon quoted The GIF dude in post Awesome Spanish Dave Free Kick GIFHello fellow seagulls! I've been ...
- 21:09 - wellquickwoody quoted Bry Nylon in post Tottenham at WembleyWe will - at some point next s...
- 17:50 - Wozza quoted Bry Nylon in post 2017/18 new kit threadTo be fair, it looks more like...
- 17:29 - Bry Nylon quoted Wozza in post 2017/18 new kit thread84780 Left one is winni...
- 15:33 - Bry Nylon quoted BrianWade4 in post The Bloom Albion dynastyI was at school with Tony Bloom...
- 12:15 - Shropshire Seagull quoted Bry Nylon in post It's football shirt FridayThe only people who should wea...
- 11:15 - Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews quoted Bry Nylon in post It's football shirt FridayThe only people who should wea...
- 20:47 - Bry Nylon quoted ac gull in post Next Season - TV Cameras on Zip Wires and DronesNext Season - TV Cameras on ...
- 18:07 - Bry Nylon quoted The_Viper in post What away game are you looking forward to most next season?Unless you're a ST holder you'...
- 17:21 - Sussex Nomad quoted Bry Nylon in post Giant Flag (again)Maybe we could just buy a medi...
- 17:17 - Bry Nylon quoted Marshy in post Giant Flag (again)A HUGE flag is required Ma...
- 13:47 - mickybha quoted Bry Nylon in post There's Brighton here, there's Brighton thereAn Accountant wouldn't leave t...
- 11:18 - Bry Nylon quoted bobbysmith01 in post There's Brighton here, there's Brighton thereThink that maybe a guy I met on h...
- 08:48 - LlcoolJ quoted Bry Nylon in post Amex playing surface is in good nick following pitch invasionNo. It's the big grassy bit in...
- 20:33 - Bry Nylon quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post Function RoomAnybody know of any pubs/restaurants with...
- 20:33 - Bry Nylon quoted BensGrandad in post Function RoomAnybody know of any pubs/restaur...
- 20:03 - Bry Nylon quoted jacks66 in post Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration paintingi really cant see what the f...