Today, 16:11Sell it on to Palace as the latest t-shirt cannon - they LOVE that sort of thing. Tell 'em to point it at the Holmsdale and then Steve Parish can...38 replies | 1277 view(s)
Today, 15:58Tomasz Schafernaker never gets arsey.25 replies | 1177 view(s)
Today, 13:21Were Leeds Champions of Europe Utd ever to play Sheffield Massive Wednesday :lolol: in the Premier League, I don't think there is a ground in the...54 replies | 6424 view(s)
Today, 09:45Cesspit of despair? I LIKE that. Old Trafford - aka The Theatre of Dreams Selhurst Park - aka The Cesspit of Despair2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Today, 08:52Leveraging himself back onto the pitch and waving his arms about in an attempt to stop play whilst the ball disappeared back up the other end and was...2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Today, 00:02'Away' kit is a complete and utter nonsense. It should be a 'change' kit that is only used if there is a clash between the two strips. I hate...25 replies | 1380 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:48Their players, their useless manager and their pathetic supporters really are a laughing stock these days. Funny how the gobby Palace knobs that...2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:27Bry Nylon replied to a thread Crystal Palace can be the Manchester United of the south in The Big BoardYes. We're really worried... :moo:117 replies | 5622 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:03Some very funny and bitter player ratings following the game on Owlstalk that were subsequently posted on another thread on here by LlcooJ. Among...135 replies | 17776 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:05Useless refs are PERFECT for TV executives as they provide ample talking points for the pundits.50 replies | 3773 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:00What?54 replies | 6424 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:27Oh dear, Leeds :lolol: The Champions of Europe just lost their cup final. Last I heard, they were trying to figure out who was going to finish...224 replies | 12695 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:05LEAGUE changing screw ups! The ramifications of his ineptitude go FAR beyond just the individual game he is officiating. He really needs to be...50 replies | 3773 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:43We're trying to guess who the signing is - not your LATEST fantasy.18 replies | 1613 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:40Any Dutch ones?18 replies | 1613 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:33Palace really have become an utter farce. When was the last time they actually won a league game?2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:24Barbara OUT18 replies | 1613 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:12If "underground" now means "5hit", then he is right.2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:56They are an embarrassment to professional football.2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:45Only Palace could sack their manager for a poor run a results and appoint someone who is even WORSE. :lolol: Allardyce's record so far: ONE point.2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:42Everton 1 up!!!! Lovely stuff!2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:56Bry Nylon replied to a thread IF you left in the 40th minute for a drink and the 85th minute for a train.... in The Big BoardI saw two absolute tools leaving early. One was Fletcher, the other was Hutchinson.53 replies | 3133 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:50Palace have just slipped into the relegation places - and they haven't even kicked a ball yet today. Proof that they are rubbish even when they...69 replies | 2805 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:45If Sunderland cuold get a result at West Brom this afternoon - not inconceivable by any means - that would be perfect. I'm EXPECTING very BIG things...2519 replies | 145699 view(s)
Yesterday, 00:14....................no no........no...........no........no no........no...........no........no ....................no ...............your mum19 replies | 1066 view(s)
Yesterday, 00:10Are you talking about penalties, or just shots in general?103 replies | 7212 view(s)
5 replies | 437 view(s)
20-01-2017, 23:28Bry Nylon replied to a thread If Brighton get promoted should new s/t holders have to purchase 2 year tickets? in The Big BoardWasn't expecting that.35 replies | 2353 view(s)
20-01-2017, 22:55Not expecting Rotherham to do us any favours up at Newcastle, but hoping Everton smash at least 5 past Palace.69 replies | 2805 view(s)
8 replies | 478 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Bry Nylon
About Bry Nylon
- Playing snooker
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:21
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Missing Trident Missile !!
- Join Date
- 22:42 - Dick Head mentioned Bry Nylon in post Milliband about to get torn a new one by Paxman on C4 now... way to talk about Bry Nylon!
- 17:07 - bn9 bha mentioned Bry Nylon in post Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE...h out loud. You and Bry Nylon definitely my fave p...
- 16:11 - Bry Nylon quoted el punal in post Missing Trident Missile !!Pssst! If anyone's interested...
- 16:04 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Bry Nylon in post Fog alert!!!!Tomasz Schafernaker never gets...
- 15:58 - Bry Nylon quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Fog alert!!!!Sake! Click on Tuesday and scroll down to F...
- 13:25 - Buzzer quoted Bry Nylon in post Barnsley win over Leeds is huge.......Were Leeds Champions of Europe...
- 13:21 - Bry Nylon quoted A mex eyecan in post Barnsley win over Leeds is huge.......i don't know how there is possibl...
- 10:12 - A mex eyecan quoted Bry Nylon in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Cesspit of despair? I LIKE tha...
- 09:45 - Bry Nylon quoted seaford in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17For every action there is a ...
- 09:13 - pastafarian quoted Bry Nylon in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Leveraging himself back onto t...
- 08:52 - Bry Nylon quoted Mackenzie in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Pathetic from Schlupp. He'll f...
- 08:51 - GloryDays quoted Bry Nylon in post Away kitsAnd Rotherham at Newcastle. We...
- 08:34 - DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN quoted Bry Nylon in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Their players, their useless m...
- 23:48 - Bry Nylon quoted jimhigham in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Lovely to see the MOTD lineup ...
- 21:38 - KVLT quoted Bry Nylon in post Crystal Palace can be the Manchester United of the southYes. We're really worried... ...
- 21:27 - Bry Nylon quoted Return of the Makh in post Crystal Palace can be the Manchester United of the southWatch us fly under Big Sam, you must be...
- 21:03 - Bry Nylon quoted Bozza in post Ridiculous Game - Thoughts from an OwlIndeed. I imagine Wedn...
- 20:08 - Blue Valkyrie quoted Bry Nylon in post The Complete And Utter Shyster Again!Useless refs are PERFECT for T...
- 20:05 - Bry Nylon quoted Blue Valkyrie in post The Complete And Utter Shyster Again!At least they may want to now keep...
- 20:04 - A mex eyecan quoted Bry Nylon in post Barnsley win over Leeds is huge.......What? but wouldn't it be such...
- 20:00 - Bry Nylon quoted The Birdman in post Barnsley win over Leeds is huge.......One game at time we should of be...
- 19:10 - Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee quoted Bry Nylon in post The Complete And Utter Shyster Again!LEAGUE changing screw ups! ...