Yesterday, 20:24I got quite into the Firebird beers a few months ago, and kept meaning to go there - is it worth a visit?59 replies | 1356 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:58FFS Craig Noone (written as a man with a fiver on him @ 20-1 as FGS). (Also Halford @ 40-1. I didn't cover Bennett so you can guess what will...117 replies | 6312 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:55Next up: Palomino Pale Ale from Wild Horse Brewing Company59 replies | 1356 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:57The only downside for me is you being a miseryguts.35 replies | 2271 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:02And today's delivery reminds me, for those who might have missed out before, the Beer 52 "cheap first box, no obligation to buy any more" offer still...59 replies | 1356 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:55Let's get this virtual party started. A case turned up from Beer52 today, so first up for me: Fruit Loop from The London Beer Factory59 replies | 1356 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:16It was good to see Ronnie Bloom at the promotion celebrations.34 replies | 2195 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:02Lord Bracknell replied to a thread It's Friday and the Albion don't have a match. How did that happen? in The Big BoardNah. The reason is simple. With boxing likely to be the big sporting thing on Saturday, Sky decided that Friday evening would be dedicated to the...10 replies | 287 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:08Indeed. The Labour bloke was an utter mess on QT last night when he congratulated a party (Lib Dems?) for not standing in a particular seat, but was...639 replies | 17831 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:06Herr Tubthumper was only concerned with growth, although he's illustrated he doesn't actually understand it. I'm sure when he's eating his...639 replies | 17831 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:59My 7-y-o would do a better job of debating this than you. Seriously. 0.3% was growth over a quarter. 1.8% was growth over a year. In Q3 2016,...639 replies | 17831 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:16Anyway, getting back on track, and something I've been meaning to post for a few days... Am I the only one right of centre (but I wouldn't say...639 replies | 17831 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:12Other nations? The UK had the second highest growth in the G7 in 2016. It was only pipped to first place by Germany in the last quarter of the...639 replies | 17831 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:41You're just making it up then, as I thought. Thanks. I'm going with: Low growth under the Tories is better than lower growth under Labour. I can't...639 replies | 17831 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22What a bizarre post. Do you have any evidence that conclusively proves that over the period in question "Tories = low growth, Labour = higher...639 replies | 17831 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:01The regularity of Rail Replacement work (especially at weekends) is now an attractive alternative for some coach operators. Such work will be better...135 replies | 7749 view(s)
27-04-2017, 18:10Lord Bracknell replied to a thread ** Official Royal London One-Day Cup Middlesex v Sussex ** in The Big BoardWe're on our way ...34 replies | 1074 view(s)
27-04-2017, 11:17Bozza replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardCan't decide between Burnley, Stoke, Watford and Bournemouth.57 replies | 2291 view(s)
27-04-2017, 10:17Casper Ankergren would be ahead of Rob Green.91 replies | 8935 view(s)
26-04-2017, 22:32Bozza started a thread BHAFC Legends in action at 19:45 28/04/17 at Withdean in The Big BoardBHAFC Legends v AFC Varndean @ Withdean Stadium 19:45KO, Friday 28th April. £5 entry on the gate. Staring Paul 'Dodge' Rogers, Kerry Mayo, Guy...1 replies | 433 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:29Bozza replied to a poll ST holders - how many home league games will you have missed this season? in The Big BoardHa! I just don't have a good memory for games and goals. Papa Lazarou, by way of contrast, is unbelievable!124 replies | 3257 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:27That's what we've had before and it seems like a reasonable compromise. Over the last few days proper strikes have been coming in - three and you're...37 replies | 2832 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:02Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big BoardAre they trying to persuade us that there is someone at NUFC who understands "image rights"? These two would be better advised to pop into Boots the...207 replies | 19021 view(s)
26-04-2017, 13:11Tell the Street they've got it wrong.85 replies | 4586 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:09Bozza replied to a poll ST holders - how many home league games will you have missed this season? in The Big BoardOh I wasn't suggesting it was definitive, just that all 3 sides were at home first game last season. It's not massive odds of that just happening as...124 replies | 3257 view(s)
26-04-2017, 11:50Bozza replied to a poll ST holders - how many home league games will you have missed this season? in The Big BoardAll of Burnley, Hull and Middlesbrough were home in the first game last season.124 replies | 3257 view(s)
26-04-2017, 11:49The telephone system is pretty much global so it could have been someone texting you from the UK. Hope this helps.124 replies | 3257 view(s)
26-04-2017, 11:14I've said 4-5 as a guess. There's no way I'd remember, even by looking at the fixture list.124 replies | 3257 view(s)
11 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 6
About Lord Bracknell
- Amex season ticket location:
- NSC KNIGHTHOOD
- 104 Upper Grosvenor Street, Mayfair
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 22-01-2010 17:48
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 02:57
- Join Date
- 21:09 - seagurn mentioned Lord Bracknell in post Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decided...iant jazz band for Lord Bracknell
- 08:23 - Thunder Bolt mentioned Lord Bracknell in post 15 Global brands already contacted the club about next season...e to tell you more. Lord Bracknell ?
- 20:28 - Hidden
- 12:28 - Hidden
- 09:43 - AmexRuislip mentioned Lord Bracknell in post O/T Southdowns, England's Mountains Green - BBC4 21:00 tonight....ase combine threads Lord Bracknell :thumbsup:
- 23:12 - AmexRuislip mentioned Lord Bracknell in post Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis?...ituency you live in Lord Bracknell, but apart from our ...
- 12:38 - Lord Bracknell mentioned Buzzer in post Drug epidemic off Wellington Road, close to primary School are drugs taking over Brighton?...over a wider area. Buzzer may not have seen mu...
- 21:03 - Frutos mentioned Lord Bracknell in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake..."1944" by Jamala): Lord Bracknell - SERBIA ("Goodbye ...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Lord Bracknell in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...stonSeagull 1970 2 Lord Bracknell 1964 13 theonesmith...
- 20:38 - Frutos mentioned Lord Bracknell in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake...1944" by Jamala): Lord Bracknell - NORWAY ("Icebreake...
- 19:23 - BensGrandad quoted Lord Bracknell in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??The only downside for me is you bei...
- 18:57 - Lord Bracknell quoted BensGrandad in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??The only down side for me is a p...
- 12:25 - Albion my Albion quoted Lord Bracknell in post It's Friday and the Albion don't have a match. How did that happen?Tough tittie, Sky. http://s1.tot...
- 12:02 - Lord Bracknell quoted luppers in post It's Friday and the Albion don't have a match. How did that happen?simple reason they want Card...
- 07:01 - Lord Bracknell quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Seagull travel . Huge price increases.I would have thought that many opera...
- 14:02 - Lord Bracknell quoted Dick Head in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers84666 Are they trying to pe...
- 13:57 - Pretty pink fairy quoted Lord Bracknell in post Is the person sitting next to you at the AmexTell the Street they've got it wron...
- 13:11 - Lord Bracknell quoted Pretty pink fairy in post Is the person sitting next to you at the AmexWord on the street says there's some d...
- 02:43 - Lord Bracknell quoted jackanada in post Joke du jourI take your point but given ho...
- 21:34 - Buzzer quoted Lord Bracknell in post Joke du jourNo. I'm equating the opinions of S...
- 21:25 - Lord Bracknell quoted Buzzer in post Joke du jourSorry but I don't follow. ...
- 14:07 - Buzzer quoted Lord Bracknell in post Joke du jourThis is what is called elsewhere "t...
- 13:37 - severnside gull quoted Lord Bracknell in post Eating Out in BrightonI remember when there were only two...
- 11:08 - Lord Bracknell quoted severnside gull in post Eating Out in BrightonWell certainly Ludlow (and surroundi...
- 10:58 - Lord Bracknell quoted Buzzer in post Joke du jourSaudi Arabia were elected t...
- 12:10 - Hidden
- 23:11 - Leekbrookgull quoted Lord Bracknell in post Jeff sterlings outburstAt least Newport County might now s...
- 15:54 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Lord Bracknell in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutYou may not have to, of course. ...
- 12:26 - Lord Bracknell quoted Easy 10 in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutI for one cannot WAIT for Sa...