Today, 13:18Am I alone in being confused? It's a piece of cod that passeth all understanding.43 replies | 1153 view(s)
Today, 10:31Oh. And one more thing ... Can we all respect the geordies when they sing their great anthem? I had two grandads. One of them lived on the...83 replies | 4842 view(s)
Today, 10:25... and I can still get on an eastbound train within 30 minutes of the final whistle, even after hanging about to clap the team off and watch David...83 replies | 4842 view(s)
Today, 09:56That's made me really nervous. Dale Stephens really needs to get a grip on the racist.8 replies | 528 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:01When someone says "Who has farted?", it's generally them. When someone posts on NSC/twitter saying "Wikipedia shows that player X is a Brighton...19 replies | 1108 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:323-1 is perfect for me on several counts. Keep 'em out please Leicester!236 replies | 12294 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:44Thought the pre-match odds of a Leicester win at 9/2ish were ridiculous given what can happen in games like this. Quite fancied a few goals so...236 replies | 12294 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:50Ulloa is back in the fray, being on the bench tonight. Fancy a cheeky bet on him as last goalscorer at odds of c10-1. The gods of football...236 replies | 12294 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:00That's reminded me of something, having made the same observation as you. Is the exodus from the WSU the same as from the East? Sitting where I (and...83 replies | 4842 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:11The default NSC choice is Foley's: http://www.foleysny.com/14 replies | 649 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:16That's not my point though - there will always be defensive/holding midfielders who don't score many. Kayal seems to get in decent goalscoring...56 replies | 4493 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:37Oh, I'm absolutely not saying he's a bad player as he's clearly not. The only real fault I would level at him, and it is being pedantic, is I've...56 replies | 4493 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:27A reminder, should it be needed, of what David Blunkett said about the play-off semi-final second leg: “I’ve never experienced anything, in the...83 replies | 4842 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:26They certainly didn't want to play any earlier.26 replies | 2568 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:25I'm not sure anyone is suggesting that if we win 6 matches, Hughton sends the players out on the piss even if both Newcastle and Huddersfield are...96 replies | 7767 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:06As I've said before, it seems Kayal is held in higher regard by Albion fans than by anyone else. Yes, he's good but I don't think he's THAT good,...56 replies | 4493 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:00Not specifically, no, but the rule book states: "28.1 In the event of any League Match not being played owing to Football Association Cup...26 replies | 2568 view(s)
26-02-2017, 17:47Bozza replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardI've long said we'd win these two big games and feeling more confident than ever now. Another 3-0 please, as it will bring us on level terms with...147 replies | 8230 view(s)
26-02-2017, 14:47Best fans in the Premier League / Country / Europe / The Whole Wide World... 8358613208179179523838 replies | 239169 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:55I was sent this earlier. It's a table of the remaining fixtures for each club, based on the average points already gained by opponents to be faced. ...67 replies | 5760 view(s)
26-02-2017, 10:22Imperious again. What a player. He seemed particularly pumped up yesterday.85 replies | 8780 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:34Bozza replied to a thread "It's not a man bag, it's a leather tote bag darling" in The Big BoardWould it happen in Berlin?8 replies | 573 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:21Agreed. I wish he didn't make it all about him. For me it's souring what is otherwise an incredible period for the club. That Pardew chap is out...78 replies | 10199 view(s)
24-02-2017, 22:43Now. Hope this helps.67 replies | 6629 view(s)
24-02-2017, 21:23I hope this won't impact the new market in half and half CLOCKS.30 replies | 1780 view(s)
24-02-2017, 18:29It does at least bring the benefit of ensuring that at least some of the home fans don't have to see what's happening on the pitch. If I was a...38 replies | 1814 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:46That's exactly what Gus Poyet told a Seagulls Over London meeting about Ranieri when he was at Chelsea. Why won't experienced, senior players...50 replies | 2663 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:40Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Anyone remember when krispies brought his tambourine to Withdean? in The Big BoardI see him regularly in the North Stand.30 replies | 2015 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:28I recall giving evidence at the final public inquiry into the Falmer Stadium planning application to the effect that a city like Brighton and Hove...51 replies | 4827 view(s)
23-02-2017, 22:18Cod and chips. A modern twist on a classic.130 replies | 6836 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
11 Visitor Messages
About Lord Bracknell
- Date of Birth
- March 6
About Lord Bracknell
- Amex season ticket location:
- NSC KNIGHTHOOD
- 104 Upper Grosvenor Street, Mayfair
не съгласявам се!
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 22-01-2010 17:48
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:36
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
- 09:43 - AmexRuislip mentioned Lord Bracknell in post O/T Southdowns, England's Mountains Green - BBC4 21:00 tonight....ase combine threads Lord Bracknell :thumbsup:
- 23:12 - AmexRuislip mentioned Lord Bracknell in post Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis?...ituency you live in Lord Bracknell, but apart from our ...
- 12:38 - Lord Bracknell mentioned Buzzer in post Drug epidemic off Wellington Road, close to primary School are drugs taking over Brighton?...over a wider area. Buzzer may not have seen mu...
- 21:03 - Frutos mentioned Lord Bracknell in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake..."1944" by Jamala): Lord Bracknell - SERBIA ("Goodbye ...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Lord Bracknell in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...stonSeagull 1970 2 Lord Bracknell 1964 13 theonesmith...
- 20:38 - Frutos mentioned Lord Bracknell in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake...1944" by Jamala): Lord Bracknell - NORWAY ("Icebreake...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned Lord Bracknell in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 681 4 Lord Bracknell ...
- 18:29 - Lord Bracknell quoted loz in post Giant Flag Waving for Goal CelebrationsExactly ! No club would ...
- 16:32 - Munchkin quoted Lord Bracknell in post Anyone remember when krispies brought his tambourine to Withdean?I see him regularly in the North St...
- 15:57 - JBizzle quoted Lord Bracknell in post Leicester City boycott?Poyet undoubtedly put the blame on ...
- 15:56 - Foolg quoted Lord Bracknell in post Leicester City boycott?That's exactly what Gus Poyet told ...
- 15:51 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Lord Bracknell in post Leicester City boycott?Poyet undoubtedly put the blame on ...
- 15:46 - Lord Bracknell quoted Foolg in post Leicester City boycott?Their 1 point clear of the...
- 15:40 - Lord Bracknell quoted Keith Patel in post Anyone remember when krispies brought his tambourine to Withdean?We havn't had a "Remember Krispi...
- 15:28 - Lord Bracknell quoted Baldseagull in post Reading not a sellout?I remember Naylor running a piec...
- 15:35 - Lord Bracknell quoted sheebo in post Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil BankYou don't know that. The or...
- 15:23 - Lord Bracknell quoted Westdene Wonder in post South Downs: England's Mountains GreenThoroughly enjoyed the show however ...
- 15:16 - Lord Bracknell quoted dazzer6666 in post South Downs: England's Mountains GreenMuch as I love the Amex, it is ...
- 13:24 - Pretty pink fairy quoted Lord Bracknell in post Somalia and South Sudan to receive £100 million each in UK aidIn the case of South Sudan, it has ...
- 12:52 - Saladpack Seagull quoted Lord Bracknell in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?If you can believe what his Uncle R...
- 12:11 - Tim Over Whelmed quoted Lord Bracknell in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?If you can believe what his Uncle R...
- 10:51 - Icy Gull quoted Lord Bracknell in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?If you can believe what his Uncle R...
- 20:18 - Lord Bracknell quoted Pretty pink fairy in post Somalia and South Sudan to receive £100 million each in UK aidHOW ABOUT GETTING THEIR COUNTRYS LEAD...
- 20:18 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Lord Bracknell quoted Brighton Mod in post Somalia and South Sudan to receive £100 million each in UK aidThe UN, what a joke they are, I s...
- 17:26 - Giraffe quoted Lord Bracknell in post South Downs: England's Mountains GreenOn the subject of sheep ... the far...