Today, 19:12there are more problems with the official version than you can shake a stick at. however the core problem with the conspiracy theories is they raise...95 replies | 3900 view(s)
Today, 18:52it wasn't. Diana and Dodi had met and been seen together over a period of less than two months, there's no evidence they had had intimate relations,...95 replies | 3900 view(s)
Today, 00:22think you'll find the film was inspired by the conspiracy, though certainly that film would have popularisd the idea in the wider public. core to...95 replies | 3900 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:01could be poor t'internet speed or the laptop isnt up to it.27 replies | 1227 view(s)
27-08-2016, 15:22which is all very interesting but you realise doesnt apply to clubs not playing in the Champions League or UEFA cup?68 replies | 6769 view(s)
26-08-2016, 21:15i dont know why you cant admit we conceded too many goals, its not that hard is it... :) more goals would have helped of course, the record before...270 replies | 21398 view(s)
26-08-2016, 20:47try the Harveys shop for some of the non-standard stuff in a presentation box - Olympia is in season and rather good. Eastbourne has Beachy Head...22 replies | 750 view(s)
26-08-2016, 20:42its fine, the rating is how much power attached item can draw from the adapter.3 replies | 138 view(s)
26-08-2016, 09:33beorhthelm replied to a thread Any of you coming home from holiday via Calais-Be Vigilant in The Big Boardi'm i the only one amused by the notion that the BBC is being biased against immigrants? a few reporting details are question and now the BBC is...66 replies | 2895 view(s)
25-08-2016, 22:11thats the truth of it. we dont need a "top striker" we scored loads loads last year, except in that spell in December when the squad was decimated...270 replies | 21398 view(s)
25-08-2016, 15:2139/40, would have got 100% if only i'd known the history question.22 replies | 772 view(s)
25-08-2016, 14:28as they had 80% vote for non-strike action, its shame the union decided to go for the hard line option. more strikes will only fuel the view that...2871 replies | 169958 view(s)
25-08-2016, 14:15interesting point about the guards training, if correct, it suggests Southern are conceding on the second safety trained person. so the dispute is...2871 replies | 169958 view(s)
25-08-2016, 13:00beorhthelm replied to a poll THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this) in The Big Boardthey will only be handled by the commission upto a point, assuming everything is agreeable to all members. once the negotiations stray into areas...6582 replies | 233465 view(s)
24-08-2016, 14:53beorhthelm replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big Boardany in particular? policies he has shared have been discussed widely and he is undermined by the fact many people not agreeing with them in whole or...1520 replies | 69086 view(s)
24-08-2016, 14:07:jester: :lolol:1581 replies | 64445 view(s)
24-08-2016, 14:06why do people start threads complaining about threads for no apparent reason? are you having a who can have the most trivial complaint thread...23 replies | 989 view(s)
24-08-2016, 09:21beorhthelm replied to a poll THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this) in The Big Boardto be fair to Smith, at least he's taking a firm line on Brexit unlike the hand waving non-commitment of Corbyn. the issue is at the heart of the...6582 replies | 233465 view(s)
23-08-2016, 19:58beorhthelm replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big Boardanyone thinking the CCTV is faked, you might want consider how likely the 11am to Newcastle would be full. just how many people you think want to be...1520 replies | 69086 view(s)
23-08-2016, 19:45is this a real thing or just some bureaucrat brushing down old cold war documentation to draft their civil defense strategy? seems a massive...41 replies | 2439 view(s)
23-08-2016, 13:47now that you mention it, i look it up and find that it doesnt really make sense why we'd be over or under it. means either to engulf, cover, or...39 replies | 4406 view(s)
23-08-2016, 11:21beorhthelm replied to a thread Junior doctors to escalate industrial action to all-out strike next month in The Big Boardaccepting the issue that we should probably bring in more doctors (and nurses etc), the point is there are the doctors to cover but they cost more at...102 replies | 4406 view(s)
23-08-2016, 09:08beorhthelm replied to a thread Junior doctors to escalate industrial action to all-out strike next month in The Big Boardi missed this at the time. its start well however longer hours is not being asked of the doctors, the agreement had (last time i checked) reduced...102 replies | 4406 view(s)
22-08-2016, 22:30you'll need a shed load of concreate. using one of the gravel calculators it reckons 2 big bags for 3inch depth. so you'll need a half ton or 15...11 replies | 412 view(s)
22-08-2016, 06:37simple propaganda. its a bit sad that anyone compiles this table, and just shows what the intent of the EU is.35 replies | 1605 view(s)
21-08-2016, 22:24Mo can run long distance, but what else? Daley done the business across multi-disiplines, that makes for a greater athlete. if we are going to...252 replies | 11251 view(s)
21-08-2016, 21:44woah there fella, seem to be going to far the other way now, ignoring many other athletes and subjective on which disciplines you rate. for my money...252 replies | 11251 view(s)
21-08-2016, 15:35the NHS isnt underfunded, it just spends more than its currently given. you could budget another 50bn and it would be swallowed up and still...66 replies | 3337 view(s)
21-08-2016, 09:45:lolol: share the problem with lager, many are likely to give me a headache while drinking them.67 replies | 3960 view(s)
20-08-2016, 08:48your arguement leads the to conclusion that god(s) does not exist, except in the minds and beliefs of those that believe.164 replies | 7172 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 22:32
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Classical music
- Join Date
- 14:19 - beorhthelm mentioned Notters in post A handy guide to Left-wing people for the under 10s...main problem is, as Notters says, its probably m...
- 09:50 - Machiavelli mentioned beorhthelm in post Our new Prime Minister Theresa May, and her cabinet......orporation tax that beorhthelm mentions is that the...
- 21:28 - Stoo82 mentioned beorhthelm in post Which other posters on NSC do you find yourself agreeing with most?beorhthelm basically does my ar...
- 20:48 - Boy Blue quoted beorhthelm in post Have we got an unofficial official England v Russia thread?you'll miss him because he's pl...
- 20:41 - beorhthelm quoted Boy Blue in post Have we got an unofficial official England v Russia thread?Is Wayne Rooney playing? y...
- 13:10 - drew quoted beorhthelm in post The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here)its not a direct quote is it, t...
- 12:31 - Ernest quoted beorhthelm in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsSouthern says 2016. it cant be...
- 11:33 - beorhthelm quoted Ernest in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsThat's already been put bac...
- 11:22 - Ernest quoted beorhthelm in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailspresumably it will be resolved ...
- 11:06 - beorhthelm quoted Ernest in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsI can't see how this is goi...
- 10:18 - beorhthelm quoted drew in post The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here)http://www.bbc.co.uk/news...
- 21:53 - albionite quoted beorhthelm in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsif staff strike this will only ...
- 21:47 - beorhthelm quoted albionite in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsNot sure to the reason to this...
- 01:20 - The Albion Roar quoted beorhthelm in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsof course they cant refuse to p...
- 01:11 - Triggaaar quoted beorhthelm in post Euro 2016 - Skalak Questionyes, this. bit of odd thought ...
- 01:01 - beorhthelm quoted Triggaaar in post Euro 2016 - Skalak QuestionYeah, but he wouldn't be scori...
- 00:28 - beorhthelm quoted Yoda in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsCombined with the point t...
- 00:09 - Yoda quoted beorhthelm in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsand in the eyes of unions, its ...
- 00:03 - beorhthelm quoted albionite in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsstaff not willing to work thei...
- 14:31 - Horton's halftime iceberg quoted beorhthelm in post The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here)am i misreading this, or is it ...
- 14:29 - sten_super quoted beorhthelm in post The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here)am i misreading this, or is it ...
- 14:19 - beorhthelm quoted 5ways in post The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here)https://pbs.twimg.com/medi...
- 14:13 - beorhthelm quoted nickrhodes in post Best lunch/value deal everAnyone done better than that. N...