Today, 10:10beorhthelm replied to a thread Walter Palmer - New Public Enemy No 1? / Cecil the lion in The Big Boardit is entirely about a "celebrity lion", if it was Lion number 3985 it wouldn't have made any news, just another poaching incident. maybe it shines...126 replies | 4508 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:19porkies or you just hear the good results. when i threaten to leave Tmobile while back, they offered a better deal they more or less said suit your...27 replies | 1109 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:52you do know you dont have to have it?27 replies | 1109 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:19this does put it more clearly. it crystlises that losses of the Liberals (4,420,386) are greater than the loses to the mainstream parties together...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:02i feel this makes too literal analysis of the numbers voting, and leads to a conclusion that only Nationalists gained, which is true on these...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:16i like what you said about the hung parliament, its based on observation. so why then wander off into conclusions not based on observation here? ...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:42similar incompatibility between older Windows versions, think Vista shited all the default user profile paths. for a company that seems determined...128 replies | 6556 view(s)
29-07-2015, 23:58i like how you suppose that because i've expressed a view listing only two facets, i dont consider there to be many more, nuanced fractures. i dont...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
29-07-2015, 22:32nope. MS downloads will be slow. http://www.internettrafficreport.com/7day.htm25 replies | 1299 view(s)
29-07-2015, 21:53why would they ask, when they can tell you what what the official line will be? the authoritarian, statist apporach is one of the core differences...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
29-07-2015, 19:55UK size 11 is US size 12, so thats whats shown on the shoe being American. the issue here is accidently picking the kids size 11 (12). and while he...7 replies | 228 view(s)
29-07-2015, 15:29this boils down to: political party must represent views... if a policy isn't supported by a majority, it should persuade them its right. i cant...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
29-07-2015, 14:49in a nutshell windows: + range of easy to use software, DirectX for games. - cost, lots of malware and nuisance software Linux: + free, range of...23 replies | 799 view(s)
29-07-2015, 14:22you might well have to pay postage, French law might be different (not sure who's responsible for return postage here for that matter). save the...7 replies | 228 view(s)
29-07-2015, 14:20beorhthelm replied to a thread Uber, another company sucking money out of the UK. in The Big Boardyou mean like Hailo. i not sure there's anything to stop a black cab signing up, except undercutting their normal prices?159 replies | 4862 view(s)
29-07-2015, 13:02beorhthelm replied to a thread Uber, another company sucking money out of the UK. in The Big Boardso they are speculating based on a patent that may or may not be in use.159 replies | 4862 view(s)
29-07-2015, 06:39firstly, you cant have full PR on a constituency seat basis as we current have, so you have to overhaul the whole political system (there might be an...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
28-07-2015, 15:17there not much to not get, he bottled it. he had a weekend of intense media scrutiny and decided that wasn't for him. which is fair enough, but its...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
28-07-2015, 14:20blimey, thats some reply. on one point, the affiliate membership and calls to suspend the election, Corbyn is on very dodgy ground asking for...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
28-07-2015, 11:19got caught and job was to uphold standards. to be caught saying expenses is paying is icing on the cake.27 replies | 586 view(s)
28-07-2015, 09:55be interesting if there is any. he has certainly energised the left, this has been interpreted by many on the left as interest from a broader group....542 replies | 17129 view(s)
28-07-2015, 06:43they could be interpreting th estats any number of ways. for instance turn out was the highest since 1997, so people came out for the Tory's message.542 replies | 17129 view(s)
27-07-2015, 23:49this is naive view of policital accountancy. aside couple of seats vote against the grain, generally moving a few dozen seats requires the same...542 replies | 17129 view(s)
27-07-2015, 18:30wardy wonder land was about spot on, it is a fairly significant issue with no immediate answer, since currently there is no international border...34 replies | 1988 view(s)
27-07-2015, 17:21the BBC isnt in any danger. yes there's some review proposed, maybe we could wait until some of that has progressed, even input into the the review...19 replies | 571 view(s)
27-07-2015, 12:38beorhthelm replied to a thread Sky bids £40m for rights to city-based domestic Twenty20 tournament in The Big Boardi dont really understand why changing names to cities rather than counties would be of any benefit. there more identity in counties, not just...53 replies | 2917 view(s)
27-07-2015, 12:14this and this. then defrag. the slowest part of a computer is the harddrive, when fragmented they spend noticable time searching for files. (i'll...26 replies | 926 view(s)
26-07-2015, 21:48if they are so against austerity, they are free to use their tax raising powers to increase the amount they have to spend on their population. the...34 replies | 1988 view(s)
26-07-2015, 10:45you're in safe Tom Good territory. hipsters would be pickling with peruvian peppercorns.35 replies | 1265 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:10
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Walter Palmer - New Public Enemy No 1? / Cecil the lion
- Join Date
- 21:28 - Stoo82 mentioned beorhthelm in post Which other posters on NSC do you find yourself agreeing with most?beorhthelm basically does my ar...
- 22:18 - beorhthelm quoted spring hall convert in post General Election 2015Clegg won't be talking to anyone when he...
- 17:48 - beorhthelm quoted drew in post General Election 2015PR v FPTP. We have a dem...
- 17:13 - drew quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015you're quite right of course, t...
- 14:18 - beorhthelm quoted Herr Tubthumper in post General Election 20151) The Labour Party has given a very...
- 13:44 - Herr Tubthumper quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015im just surprised you are such ...
- 13:25 - beorhthelm quoted Herr Tubthumper in post General Election 2015George Osborne has also announced th...
- 13:11 - Herr Tubthumper quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015exactly the problem with "avoid...
- 13:09 - Herr Tubthumper quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015exactly the problem with "avoid...
- 13:00 - beorhthelm quoted Westdene Seagull in post General Election 2015... Let's rewind a little to 2000 and...
- 12:46 - beorhthelm quoted drew in post General Election 2015I'm not sure I agree that...
- 12:42 - beorhthelm quoted Herr Tubthumper in post General Election 2015Funny. I utterly predicted this resp...
- 10:44 - drew quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015this is because of the way we r...
- 10:44 - Herr Tubthumper quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015so what you're saying is, you'r...
- 10:33 - beorhthelm quoted seagull_in_malaysia in post General Election 2015Putting political allegiances aside, it ...
- 10:11 - beorhthelm quoted Herr Tubthumper in post General Election 2015"Labour pledges huge fines on tax av...
- 08:27 - Pogue Mahone quoted beorhthelm in post Schoolboy goalkeeping.just seen MotD with the West Ha...
- 00:38 - LamieRobertson quoted beorhthelm in post Schoolboy goalkeeping.just seen MotD with the West Ha...
- 22:25 - Nobby's Betamax Video quoted beorhthelm in post Good team....and we f#cked it upeh? its a team/squad from the ...
- 21:52 - beorhthelm quoted Nobby's Betamax Video in post Good team....and we f#cked it upNow we've seen a once competitive team dis...
- 13:55 - GT49er quoted beorhthelm in post Success.. Money vs legendsCaldaron has been earning a gre...