Today, 10:42beorhthelm replied to a thread The Story of Britain's Most Successful Gambler (Tony Bloom) in The Big Boardi remain convinced, more so when you consider the margins mentioned in the article, that a really successful gambler will be gambling in markets less...23 replies | 1486 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:26i wouldnt worry about it, its bonkers. Democrats and Republicans have different rules, and they change state to state. you have primaries where you...13 replies | 482 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:05it simply isnt certain that we'd be in a weaker position, we may be in a strong position not having to deal with an agreement that must incorporate...785 replies | 22472 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:24i've had triple cooked chips, where similar to having a 1/4 to 1/2 inch crisp. far too hard to eat and enjoy. the Dutch and Belgian double fry...29 replies | 786 view(s)
09-02-2016, 23:28how about the politicans, like the US Democrats of the 1990's? they sowed the seeds, all the way back then. :lolol: firm grasp of politics...22 replies | 657 view(s)
09-02-2016, 22:42Sanders might well win, its his local area. but the commentators that know say he'll stand no chance after that, bar a few close ones, its going to...22 replies | 657 view(s)
09-02-2016, 15:04blimey the hyperbole is strong with this one. over spending on a by-election due to poor administration (which is what this appears to be) is...55 replies | 1825 view(s)
09-02-2016, 14:26it doesn't matter. its a myth that's emerged to reason away a daft over-application of FIFA rule about kits being "predominantly" one colour. to be...40 replies | 2412 view(s)
09-02-2016, 14:14the only meaningful and long term way to support the Liverpool fans on this matter is to call upon our clubs, collectively, to reign in spending on...108 replies | 4433 view(s)
09-02-2016, 10:25generating lots of hype, spending lots on marketing, carpet bombing media with press release etc. then measure if its a successful launch on the...32 replies | 1357 view(s)
09-02-2016, 00:51are you suggesting the £77 are just going to be randomly sprinkled around the ground? or are they more likely to be in the already premium central...108 replies | 4433 view(s)
08-02-2016, 23:43beorhthelm replied to a thread Homeless man brought to court after asking for 10p in The Big Boardi did, hence why i know the defense lawyer was quoted, and that he says there no agressive begging (well he would do wouldnt he?).43 replies | 2090 view(s)
08-02-2016, 23:17beorhthelm replied to a thread Homeless man brought to court after asking for 10p in The Big Boardwell we have the defense lawyers version and nothing else. i wouldnt expect police in Brighton have time to round up every begger, so contrary to...43 replies | 2090 view(s)
08-02-2016, 21:18thanks for the reminder, need to take notes :p dont blame the players, blame the governments that created the rules.6 replies | 386 view(s)
08-02-2016, 21:12i dont mind it.. if it was a normal T without the three lions. dont see why they'd do that turquoise on an England shirt so doesnt seem very likly,...40 replies | 2412 view(s)
08-02-2016, 21:06lol at the conspriacy theories, its a false flag gone wrong, so they cover up by saying its for filming.16 replies | 1199 view(s)
08-02-2016, 17:04i always think the ad looks like shes sitting in a pool following the after effects of a dodgy chicken curry.13 replies | 978 view(s)
08-02-2016, 16:18seems to me the obvious, an more flexible, cheaper way to address congestion would be trams. might have issues too, but certainly shuttling along...29 replies | 955 view(s)
08-02-2016, 16:12you raise these points as if they are all positive and all dependent on the EU. on SSSIs, are all necessarily worthy? we have to remember the...785 replies | 22472 view(s)
08-02-2016, 07:45have to point out that the temperature changes are not rising in lock step with CO2. while the trend line over time of decades is similar, there's...785 replies | 22472 view(s)
07-02-2016, 19:22beorhthelm replied to a thread Other Sport SuperBowl 50, **** Official couldn't give a toss about it thread **** in The Big Boardat least Six Nations involves England61 replies | 2119 view(s)
07-02-2016, 14:08roll eyes indeed - this is poor, deliberatly uninformed article. share prospectus normally list all sorts of risks as a matter of routine, items as...785 replies | 22472 view(s)
06-02-2016, 23:36beorhthelm replied to a thread Amex hotel proposal will be decided at BHCC Planning Committee 17th February in The Big Boardthat was what i thought too, its rather similar deliberatly block style.181 replies | 11885 view(s)
06-02-2016, 22:07beorhthelm replied to a thread Amex hotel proposal will be decided at BHCC Planning Committee 17th February in The Big Boardthe only aspect from whcih the stadium is particualy "beautiful" is driving over Falmer Rd, and this wont be impacted by the hotel location. when...181 replies | 11885 view(s)
06-02-2016, 01:12please look up and indeed recognise the the difference between the terms you use yourself. one, a legally binding agreement, another a view from...60 replies | 1882 view(s)
06-02-2016, 00:26you are over stating the significance of the UN group involved, as Assange and his supporters want. it is not a court nor does it have any power, it...60 replies | 1882 view(s)
06-02-2016, 00:21doubtful. just seen interview with one of the members of the panel, in his opinion bail conditions of remaining at home amount to house arrest. he...60 replies | 1882 view(s)
05-02-2016, 22:05its considered rape here too. but as she was supposedly asleep at the beginning, how could he tell her anything. recall there were 3 or 4 charages...60 replies | 1882 view(s)
05-02-2016, 21:27the main charge is that he went back with a lady who was consenting as long as he wore a condom. having done the deed, the following morning he done...60 replies | 1882 view(s)
05-02-2016, 21:16you cant make such promises when there's not a legal mechanism to do so and, this is really important detail, there is no case, charges or warrant...60 replies | 1882 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:37
- Current Activity
- Searching Forums
- Join Date
- 22:28 - Stoo82 mentioned beorhthelm in post Which other posters on NSC do you find yourself agreeing with most?beorhthelm basically does my ar...
- 00:18 - beorhthelm mentioned Dandyman in post 50,000 people marched against austerity in London yesterday...iting the number in Dandyman's Gaurdian article "...
- 14:06 - beorhthelm quoted JC Footy Genius in post Question Time - official threadIf the PM then stated he wanted an o...
- 14:02 - Whitechapel quoted beorhthelm in post Juergen Kloppwell there's the big question i...
- 13:59 - beorhthelm quoted Whitechapel in post Juergen Klopp... If he's been given more of a...
- 13:29 - beorhthelm quoted robinsonsgrin in post Strange happenings this morning / Banned IP addressesso i dont need to set up the 'nsc ...
- 13:29 - beorhthelm quoted Brighton Lines in post Strange happenings this morning / Banned IP addressesso i dont need to set up the 'nsc w...
- 11:06 - Bozza quoted beorhthelm in post Strange happenings this morning / Banned IP addressesreverse proxy? is the IP in you...
- 11:05 - beorhthelm quoted Bozza in post Strange happenings this morning / Banned IP addressesYep - everyone is hitting ...
- 22:21 - beorhthelm quoted jackanada in post Davey Cameron's rednbluenwhite armyI mentioned how we are collect...
- 21:52 - BadFish quoted beorhthelm in post Davey Cameron's rednbluenwhite armyeverytime i see someone complai...
- 18:54 - jackanada quoted beorhthelm in post Davey Cameron's rednbluenwhite armyeverytime i see someone complai...
- 14:58 - beorhthelm quoted jackanada in post Davey Cameron's rednbluenwhite armySo the national debt had doubl...
- 14:54 - Igzilla quoted beorhthelm in post Privy Council Meeting.......there wasn't a meeting for 2 mo...
- 14:46 - beorhthelm quoted Igzilla in post Privy Council Meeting.......Labour said it was not a snu...
- 14:27 - beorhthelm quoted The Birdman in post When will it time to start worrying about Russia?What happens when the fee Syrian...
- 10:39 - beorhthelm quoted supaseagull in post Jeremy Corbyn.Oh dear another one taken in by ...
- 09:59 - pasty quoted beorhthelm in post Rail Delays - Broken (literally) down train at Batterseaand yes, the managment no where...
- 09:39 - 8ace quoted beorhthelm in post Rail Delays - Broken (literally) down train at Batterseabasically one line out takes ou...
- 08:15 - supaseagull quoted beorhthelm in post Jeremy Corbyn.if he doesnt want to do the Pri...
- 08:12 - Herr Tubthumper quoted beorhthelm in post Jeremy Corbyn.if he doesnt want to do the Pri...
- 08:02 - beorhthelm quoted pastafarian in post Jeremy Corbyn.Corbyn cant attend the first Pri...