Today, 12:10i dont trust the polls at all, as i cant see May has that much going for her. she opened the innings with a nod to "one nation" conservatism, but...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
Today, 11:56you are comparing a year (cumulative 4 quarters) to one quarter. is that because you are being disingenuous to make a point or dont understand the...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:21premiership, premiership, premiership. deal with it, in fact make a point of saying it to weaken the brand a teeny, tiny bit.44 replies | 1992 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:51premiership isnt all Arsenal playing intricate little triangles, still alot about getting the ball down the channels and whip into the big/quick...44 replies | 1992 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:00yep, expecting a let down and squeaky bum into the last weekend too. its just not the the BHA way to be so happy, there must be drama to the end.41 replies | 2988 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:54i find it fascinating that the suggested solution to Tory popularity is for a coalition of everyone else, rejecting any notion of a rival national...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:21Lib Dems saving some deposits there. is this the demise of them as a national party, a nation strategy to withdraw from unwinnable seats, or just...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:23disappointing comments from Boris today. the election already seems to be degenerating to personal insult on Corbyn and Brexit. i dont think the...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
26-04-2017, 21:18lol, theres plenty of shit that get thrown and sticks. why not address the point rathert than attempt to deflect. for instance, why did Labour do...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
26-04-2017, 21:01im not buying this "addiction" defense. he could have bet on horses, greyhounds, cricket, or any other events sporting or other, just as many other...115 replies | 6022 view(s)
26-04-2017, 20:43there are a lot of thing on that list that are trivial, not really Labour's fault or repeated. there are however a number of items on that list that...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:31its the second time posted... im not sure its any more true now. if there are prosecutions due, and there certainly were a number of investigations,...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
25-04-2017, 20:52no they dont do supermarkets, for some unknown reason. supposedly cant meet capacity demanded though smaller brewers manage, so i think its just a...14 replies | 536 view(s)
25-04-2017, 20:39several pubs have it on draft, not sure how reliable the supply is or the Harvey's map is. two certain stockist are the brewery owned pub the Royal...14 replies | 536 view(s)
25-04-2017, 13:03so you'd have the same view on those that didnt vote had the remain side "won" without a clear majority of the entire electorate? the only fair way...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
25-04-2017, 09:47you can trot out tired old memes like this, fact is that 11million people voted Tory in the last election, and about 8-10m in the previous few. most...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
24-04-2017, 09:28i normally enjoy politics, but tired of the current state especially the opposing for the sake of opposing, and tired old mantras being trotted out...7 replies | 229 view(s)
23-04-2017, 22:47isnt this sort of structured payment is common for young players, especially on big headline fees? so much for appearances, goals, winning...13 replies | 1007 view(s)
23-04-2017, 22:37its certainly a nationalist point of view. theres a fine line between nationalism and racism, one thats been crossed all too easily too often by...160 replies | 4964 view(s)
23-04-2017, 22:16you're not sure but completly incorrect, your view is based on unfounded assumptions from looking at the highstreet and blind to anything else beyond...220 replies | 5904 view(s)
23-04-2017, 21:14its definatly top 10, its the capital team supported by Spanish nationalist establishment vs the capital of largest economic region wanting secession...41 replies | 1753 view(s)
23-04-2017, 10:08beorhthelm replied to a thread Man Made Planet: Earth From Space - ch4 Documentary in The Big Boarddisappointed, too much environmentalism, not enough pictures from space.2 replies | 214 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:55he's far more competent than McDonnell, who wants to remove "tax cuts" to business which are to encourage investment or simply accountancy rules to...220 replies | 5904 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:43this is such a massive contradiction. accepting that government spending is not simply a black hole, not all spending is equal in its effect on GDP...220 replies | 5904 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:10Hammond want to borrow as little a possible (£16bn this year) while maintaining all those state spending commitments. meanwhile Labour want to...220 replies | 5904 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:09Managers come and go, Huddersfield have come across as a decent bunch over the years.38 replies | 4002 view(s)
21-04-2017, 17:47christ, £240 is taxed heavily? and this is why we can have more taxes for health and education that everyone says they want, because no one will...625 replies | 17401 view(s)
21-04-2017, 05:37not sure why not. good player thats been overlooked in favour of foreign players, played well on loan at West Ham last season i think.37 replies | 2396 view(s)
20-04-2017, 21:14have to say i'd rather look overseas to expand the merchandise buying base, than chasing interest from kids in Kent and Surrey.40 replies | 1971 view(s)
20-04-2017, 15:59this is a terrible attitude that amounts to "your vote is wasted if you didn't vote for the winner".40 replies | 1051 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 15:54
- Current Activity
- Searching Forums
- Join Date
- 21:34 - beorhthelm quoted Mackenzie in post Odeon - Money GrabersJust goes to show that the big...
- 10:41 - beorhthelm quoted Shatner's Bassoon in post Printer adviceCheers. I don't really need colour pri...
- 10:41 - beorhthelm quoted 1066familyman in post Printer adviceCheers. I don't really need colour...
- 10:11 - Shatner's Bassoon quoted beorhthelm in post Printer advicelasers are much, much better th...
- 09:49 - beorhthelm quoted itszamora in post Obama declaring war on Russia.Serious question - is the OP a...
- 00:27 - beorhthelm quoted Couldn't Be Hyypia in post 20 points ahead of VillaI don't think anyone would have predict...
- 23:47 - beorhthelm quoted Deadly Danson in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsAs far as I know (and I may be wro...
- 22:51 - Sussex Nomad quoted beorhthelm in post Obama declaring war on Russia.that is about the measure of it...
- 22:45 - beorhthelm quoted vegster in post Obama declaring war on Russia.The USA needs an enemy to ju...
- 22:45 - beorhthelm quoted The Antikythera Mechanism in post Obama declaring war on Russia.The USA needs an enemy to justify the the expe...
- 21:45 - Deadly Danson quoted beorhthelm in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsi have two doubts (while not di...
- 21:04 - beorhthelm quoted Deadly Danson in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsI think it's pretty simple. The Df...
- 11:54 - Captain Sensible quoted beorhthelm in post And yet ANOTHER strike ....i have an opinion from what the...
- 11:49 - beorhthelm quoted Captain Sensible in post And yet ANOTHER strike ....I'm saying it's not about wanting mor...
- 11:37 - Captain Sensible quoted beorhthelm in post And yet ANOTHER strike ....ah, so this is about "company m...
- 11:19 - Herr Tubthumper quoted beorhthelm in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsthats oh so noble of them. wil...
- 11:15 - beorhthelm quoted happypig in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsYou mean selfishness like thi...
- 11:12 - Herr Tubthumper quoted beorhthelm in post And yet ANOTHER strike ....i'm all for the John Lewis mode...
- 10:55 - beorhthelm quoted Captain Sensible in post And yet ANOTHER strike ....The company made 2bn didn't it? I'm s...
- 10:34 - Captain Sensible quoted beorhthelm in post And yet ANOTHER strike ....it isnt below, its above the cu...