Yesterday, 23:59always find this objection odd as we expect politicans to deal with policy on a range of ares, health, education, defense, welfare etc, that they...58 replies | 1207 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:55Brighton fans have been moaning at Southern for years too, for only putting on a couple of extra 8 car trains.43 replies | 2799 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:30i recall a couple of weeks ago TV showing a couple of kids crying because Leicester didnt win. wtf has it come to?31 replies | 1471 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:37beorhthelm replied to a thread First we take London! Labour are 7 points ahead in the Mayoral election polls in The Big Boardyes, he's previously always looked like an indepedent with a Tory rosette for convenience. somewhere along the line he made the mistake of being...71 replies | 3166 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:30freedom of movement of labour is one of the sacred cows of the EU and there will be no reform on this issue, with or without our input. indeed, its...1973 replies | 39455 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:00you understand that politicians you don't like politically or personally will exist in Europe too, right?1973 replies | 39455 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:38beorhthelm replied to a thread First we take London! Labour are 7 points ahead in the Mayoral election polls in The Big Boardfor a good orator, he really doesn't like doing so in front of news camera. not really cut out for 21st century politics.71 replies | 3166 view(s)
10 replies | 566 view(s)
04-05-2016, 20:05and on this day only, we allow.18 replies | 443 view(s)
04-05-2016, 16:05thats makes sense as far as full peak fare or off peak fare as appropriate, they shirley cant charge peak fare when traveling through Burgess Hill at...336 replies | 15695 view(s)
04-05-2016, 14:11interesting way to explain a claim is a myth, by agreeing with the original claim.1973 replies | 39455 view(s)
04-05-2016, 13:55so explain why they push contactless, where all travel on the day is consolidated. also since when are they allowed to charge full peak fare for off...336 replies | 15695 view(s)
04-05-2016, 13:24i suspect theres a massive misinformation behind this. firstly, there's an outright contradiction that GTR don't receive revenue from fares but are...336 replies | 15695 view(s)
03-05-2016, 19:33i saw this story a couple of weeks ago, i thought it so outlandish dismissed it as conspiracy theory. the figure is stunning, even 1/100th would...1973 replies | 39455 view(s)
03-05-2016, 16:59if the union was clever about this, they'd organise their members to each file case re the harrasment and bullying, and similar follow up on the...336 replies | 15695 view(s)
03-05-2016, 16:50beorhthelm replied to a thread NS YESTERDAY - Why were stewards checking tickets at half time? in The Big Boardmaybe because there was some trouble in the back, under the TV.10 replies | 933 view(s)
03-05-2016, 14:37how about you address the quesiton rather than try to insult? how is it in anyones interest that we pay up front to bring in new members? if they...1973 replies | 39455 view(s)
02-05-2016, 22:43for the faults we as oposition wouldnt like, very good player. most surprised to find he's 21 and not played all season due to injury.86 replies | 10829 view(s)
30-04-2016, 10:12not really, hygiene needs to be observed and practiced by everyone. if you're away and the deputy isnt following basic procedures that could result...46 replies | 1782 view(s)
30-04-2016, 09:57its an odd response, because i neither claimed there was evil, magic or rigging of the system by anyone. i simply highlighted known, documented...280 replies | 9758 view(s)
30-04-2016, 09:47and knowing the objections, they are already going about easing Turkey in through the back door, with discussions visa free travel and subsidies...1973 replies | 39455 view(s)
29-04-2016, 23:31nope, i just reckon that strikes cause more problems and dont solve the original issues. as you highlight yourself, they cause more. its effectively...336 replies | 15695 view(s)
29-04-2016, 20:49this is true. so why are the unions trying so hard to catch up with them? why dont they try some new tactics and court popular support against a...336 replies | 15695 view(s)
29-04-2016, 09:15apart from the $3billion direct military aid, billions in loans and effectively being the state's security guarantor? and how about the AIPAC...280 replies | 9758 view(s)
29-04-2016, 06:39funny thing to say when the current and previous two leaders have not been natural leaders either.280 replies | 9758 view(s)
28-04-2016, 10:57beorhthelm replied to a thread First we take London! Labour are 7 points ahead in the Mayoral election polls in The Big Boardits pretty clear that London is Labour leaning, they have 45 out of 73 MPs. Boris won from combination of personality and a change from Livingston.71 replies | 3166 view(s)
28-04-2016, 10:11funny you say that, last week there was an article predicting Labour loses across the country, and apparently they are expected to be heavily...71 replies | 3166 view(s)
27-04-2016, 22:54i continue to be perplexed how favouring one semitic group other another semitic group makes you anti-semitic. we should call it anti-jewish. as...137 replies | 4166 view(s)
27-04-2016, 19:03they did? not mentioned in the letter from the RMT. that makes it clear the issues is about reclasifying the job. i think the guard is a suitable...336 replies | 15695 view(s)
27-04-2016, 18:51beorhthelm replied to a thread Charlton planning last game abandonement v Burnley! in The Big Boardthe problem is whether their cause is just? they are being mismanaged but not facing oblivion, with no apparent owner waiting in the wings to take...67 replies | 9209 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 00:01
- Join Date
- 21:28 - Stoo82 mentioned beorhthelm in post Which other posters on NSC do you find yourself agreeing with most?beorhthelm basically does my ar...
- 21:35 - Thunder Bolt quoted beorhthelm in post The Queen is 90 this year, gawd bless her soulwhen Edward 8th abdicated they ...
- 21:30 - beorhthelm quoted Thunder Bolt in post The Queen is 90 this year, gawd bless her soulIf he abdicates, he abdicates for...
- 11:44 - DavidinSouthampton quoted beorhthelm in post Top 62not really. to quote the artic...
- 10:28 - beorhthelm quoted DavidinSouthampton in post Top 62And would not the amounts of money ment...
- 09:40 - grummitts gloves quoted beorhthelm in post Trains screwed againthe question is, how will a rev...
- 09:39 - 8ace quoted beorhthelm in post Trains screwed againWankers. How much do I pay not ...
- 09:38 - Yoda quoted beorhthelm in post Trains screwed againthe question is, how will a rev...
- 09:24 - beorhthelm quoted Simgull in post Trains screwed againDon't know if it will do any...
- 22:11 - beorhthelm quoted sussex_guy2k2 in post Klopp or Clown?You know theres a difference betwe...
- 21:46 - sussex_guy2k2 quoted beorhthelm in post Klopp or Clown?Klopp built his reputation by d...
- 14:46 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted beorhthelm in post Corbyn about to be sectioned methinks?its a possiblity. many labour ...
- 14:17 - beorhthelm quoted Don Quixote in post Corbyn about to be sectioned methinks?What, are robots going to do eve...
- 13:45 - beorhthelm quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Corbyn about to be sectioned methinks?These Corbyn threads are getting des...
- 11:24 - Green Cross Code Man quoted beorhthelm in post Easter 2016 - no fixtures?to be fair its not England's is...
- 10:44 - Westdene Seagull quoted beorhthelm in post Easter 2016 - no fixtures?to be fair its not England's is...
- 10:39 - beorhthelm quoted Green Cross Code Man in post Easter 2016 - no fixtures?Sometimes I hate England. to be fair its...
- 21:14 - beorhthelm quoted spence in post RACThat's your choice. The guy...
- 17:02 - beorhthelm quoted Brighton4Cambridge3 in post EU National AnthemIt's a nation-state. Four States maki...
- 00:13 - Brighton Lines quoted beorhthelm in post 27 Things you’ll understand if you’ve ever lived in Brightonclearly a student DFL... no men...