Yesterday, 21:53beorhthelm replied to a thread The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts in The Big Boardif not already said, they look like goalie kits. we should have stripes even on the away kit. or some detail, this it just bland and thoughtless.270 replies | 25550 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:53i like that, going to look for a beer one. somewhat surprised they'd ever put sweetners in cider, just stop the fermentation before all the sugars...2 replies | 181 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:24beorhthelm replied to a thread Misc Brighton tourist arrested on terrorism charge for taking selfies @Churchill Square in The Big Boardgiven there's dozens of marauding EF students, that would make you about 12.105 replies | 4175 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:32The Winstons' track, Amen Brother. if you havent heard of it, you'll recognise it especially at 1:26 in.68 replies | 1829 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:10beorhthelm replied to a thread If there is no known cure for cancer and affects 1 in 3 in The Big Boardfunny thing is, this applies to the cannabis claims, it is in effect self-medicating chemo. when a chap in his kitchen extracts chemicals from a...58 replies | 2403 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:05beorhthelm replied to a thread If there is no known cure for cancer and affects 1 in 3 in The Big Boardi fairly certain (i haven't gone off to find corroborating papers) that its known that cancer rates have risen due to detection and old age. people...58 replies | 2403 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:48beorhthelm replied to a thread Misc Brighton tourist arrested on terrorism charge for taking selfies @Churchill Square in The Big Boardso everyone done what was within their rights. as far as i can tell the man was de-arrested and went about his day after that couple of hours. some...105 replies | 4175 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:41the second point might suggest that there isn't much to the first point. we only have the agents say we have gone back, if we have it could just be...833 replies | 118790 view(s)
02-07-2015, 22:13yes and no. ive all but abandon books since being able to read t'interwebs on the communte. on the other hand i read the Evening Standard in dead...11 replies | 353 view(s)
02-07-2015, 22:08beorhthelm replied to a thread If there is no known cure for cancer and affects 1 in 3 in The Big Boardfirstly, you dont know no one in the picture has, has had, or will have cancer. secondly, its bollocks applying population statistics to...58 replies | 2403 view(s)
02-07-2015, 17:29have we established what the BBC should call the group that call themselves Islamic State? the Presumed Islamic Suggested State?91 replies | 3917 view(s)
02-07-2015, 17:24would make sense for cabs31 replies | 1458 view(s)
02-07-2015, 14:25i agree - in respect to THPP point about a rat run, i wonders who would. i'm thinking of the cabs and buses, plenty enough of them for the road to...31 replies | 1458 view(s)
02-07-2015, 13:41from the link pavements in Queen's Road will be widened by around three metres on each side erm... that pretty much makes it down to two lane. so...31 replies | 1458 view(s)
02-07-2015, 11:47geek siphons off files from NSA, leaves country to hole up in hotel, then onto Russia. cant really see it making a good film. not sure what story...5 replies | 193 view(s)
02-07-2015, 11:42Vinyl is great, though the portable player is a bit cumbersome and prone to skipping when on the move.29 replies | 450 view(s)
02-07-2015, 10:44you mean like the two articles couple weeks back that stated exactly that.833 replies | 118790 view(s)
02-07-2015, 10:15ok, replace Orlando with Miami.87 replies | 2523 view(s)
02-07-2015, 09:26maybe not charters, but there is tourist routes to the likes of Orlando and Tenerife. my issue isn't with Heathrow either, and i understand the role...87 replies | 2523 view(s)
02-07-2015, 06:44or just marketing and stupidity? just because someone came up with a new burger seems a an odd thing to link with being run and controllled by the...12 replies | 620 view(s)
01-07-2015, 22:41distance. its an away loss, easier for people to put to one side.34 replies | 1540 view(s)
01-07-2015, 15:14well there's the whole problem in the first place, the hub model suits a few major airlines and major airports, but it doesn't make a lot of sense...87 replies | 2523 view(s)
01-07-2015, 13:35because its unworkable and/or daft. a new airport to the north west of London with suitable transport plumbed in might be the most sensible idea...87 replies | 2523 view(s)
01-07-2015, 13:19he's not signing is he. past mid-day, there's not even a press conference scheduled. im mixed between mild disappointment (would be a good...43 replies | 3496 view(s)
01-07-2015, 11:56it was the Greeks that walked on negotiations last week and declared a referendum. they had 4 days of negotiation left, they folded. the subtext to...572 replies | 18522 view(s)
01-07-2015, 11:52This has been the problem all along, with Syriza getting elected on this premise. it fails to recognise the rest of Europe disagrees. while they...572 replies | 18522 view(s)
01-07-2015, 10:55meanwhile ITV reports "A total of 163 properties would be demolished". Look at the map, look at the plans and see which you think is closer, bearing...87 replies | 2523 view(s)
01-07-2015, 10:34last night a Yes rally was apparently larger than the previous night No rally. i also read that the Greeks both submitted request for a new bailout...572 replies | 18522 view(s)
01-07-2015, 10:12i stand to be corrected, but i believe its 800 homes "impacted", not destroyed. the site of the second runway largely replaces warehouses and office...87 replies | 2523 view(s)
01-07-2015, 09:18the amusing note from the recommendations is that there be no flights between 11pm-6am and keep to noise and pollution levels. so the newly expanded...87 replies | 2523 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:15
- Current Activity
- Searching Forums
- Join Date
- 21:28 - Stoo82 mentioned beorhthelm in post Which other posters on NSC do you find yourself agreeing with most?beorhthelm basically does my ar...
- 13:30 - beorhthelm quoted Herr Tubthumper in post General Election 2015Er, what? the population of Scotlan...
- 13:04 - Herr Tubthumper quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015probably because they are natio...
- 12:57 - beorhthelm quoted Herr Tubthumper in post General Election 2015Why don't the SNP figure in these po...
- 00:44 - beorhthelm quoted Diego Napier in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCGood article from Steve Coogan a...
- 00:32 - beorhthelm quoted Nibble in post McDonalds... for example a Happy Mea...
- 14:41 - beorhthelm quoted El Presidente in post QPR accountsIt's not strictly illegal what the...
- 12:27 - beorhthelm quoted 34064 Fighter Command in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCONLY if they tow the advertisers party lin...
- 09:42 - BLOCK F quoted beorhthelm in post Circumcision or not?because theres a massive differ...
- 22:48 - beorhthelm quoted TomandJerry in post Circumcision or not?If Female genital mutilation is ...
- 21:38 - beorhthelm quoted sir albion in post 3 UK Schoolgirls gone to SyriaTo let these girls or anyone el...
- 12:48 - beorhthelm quoted Westdene Seagull in post General Election 2015Interesting so it'll be a bun fight b...
- 09:11 - Uncle C quoted beorhthelm in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCyou do remember how dull that w...
- 22:10 - beorhthelm quoted Uncle C in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCPerhaps Top Gear can go back...
- 21:14 - beorhthelm quoted Simster in post Worst Brighton Manager of all time.The question was who was the...
- 20:51 - beorhthelm quoted goldstone in post Cameron's Conservatives 4% lead.I shall be voting UKIP this ye...
- 16:26 - beorhthelm quoted West Hoathly Seagull in post General Election 2015...It will be interesting to see how Geor...
- 15:34 - simmo quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015i know, a fair point. but its ...
- 15:30 - Brighton Mod quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015i know, a fair point. but its ...
- 14:34 - West Hoathly Seagull quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015i know, a fair point. but its ...
- 14:29 - Brovion quoted beorhthelm in post General Election 2015i know, a fair point. but its ...