Today, 07:37sir albion replied to a poll ** BHA v Blackburn ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big Board1-140 replies | 1208 view(s)
Today, 07:34He's either ok or absolute gash and should only be used occasionally in home games and should never start away games.Murphy and March are miles...52 replies | 3145 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:42Nonsense Doesn't matter where you go in the world it's all rather the same.....We will see but it's all one big drama :)30453 replies | 1146762 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:40To be fair many Brits have ditched Europe as it's to expensive thanks to the single currency.....Big world out there and Europe let's be honest just...30453 replies | 1146762 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:33Just goes to show how difficult it is to leave and you can see why the likes of Greece would not be abled to leave under the rule of this horrid...30453 replies | 1146762 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:28Christ you still take your passport with you and still go through the checks......Makes no difference whatsso ever !!!30453 replies | 1146762 view(s)
28-03-2017, 19:09It was a 5 year plan before we may see results and I'm sure we will :)30 replies | 1830 view(s)
28-03-2017, 19:06sir albion replied to a thread 3 teen burglars shot dead inside home they had broken into in the US in The Big BoardI'd have blown their heads off Rambo style if in the same position:)112 replies | 5559 view(s)
27-03-2017, 07:51There's something ridiculously dull about international football.....Maybe because there's few goals and most games are seriously one sided. So glad...50 replies | 2622 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:53It's changing pretty fast and a lot of new homes being built although I'll be off to swindon very soon hopefully as that's a very up and coming place...36 replies | 2069 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:14£17 a month :)61 replies | 2625 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:10Certainly WAS a good night but got flattened years ago:(36 replies | 2069 view(s)
26-03-2017, 08:33Still awaiting the first Amex pitch invasion.....35 replies | 3126 view(s)
26-03-2017, 08:23Our away form is a big concern and I don't see us winning away again this season...wolves and QPR are in form,villa and Norwich are also ridiculously...68 replies | 3877 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:36Or we get some superb scouts and the academy produces or go down the Huddersfield route and recruit half of Germany:)58 replies | 4870 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:34sir albion replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardCup of tea and some chocolate digestives should do the job....113 replies | 4808 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:29We need to be 3 points clear of them by the time they play wolves(if they win)and even that would make things very difficult with us having villa...41 replies | 2177 view(s)
23-03-2017, 08:37Don't know why people worry about bloody pensions....just enjoy life and spend the money while you can enjoy life.85 replies | 2918 view(s)
23-03-2017, 08:35sir albion replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveTotally agree....I'd suspect 1000's were celebrating under their breath and can only see things getting worse but expected going on what's been done...659 replies | 36152 view(s)
21-03-2017, 14:50Many do and many don't embrace that's also a fact !!! In modern Britain and the influx in the 50's and 60's did not make us very cultural that's for...360 replies | 24962 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:44Very loyal vocal support although their fan base increased rapidly due to spending hideous amounts of money they never had and not to mention a fa...49 replies | 3516 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:42Let me think......... One legged donkey?67 replies | 3695 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:40Depends what you mean by unity as we've not had much of that with France or Germany to be honest and going by how the eu is run it would never...30453 replies | 1146762 view(s)
16-03-2017, 20:37sir albion replied to a thread Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ? in The Big BoardOr bend them over the bar and Rodger them....:lolol:60 replies | 4119 view(s)
15-03-2017, 22:32sir albion replied to a thread Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm) in The Big BoardAlways Fridays it seems.....bloody dog shite journey as well:(210 replies | 16668 view(s)
15-03-2017, 22:25I'd suspect it's the fuel injector and it's probably leaking or clogged up :)19 replies | 1057 view(s)
14-03-2017, 20:21She comes across as a seriously desperate woman who thinks Scotland is a key player in everything and what's her obsession with the EU?christ the EU...156 replies | 8954 view(s)
14-03-2017, 08:41Christ you remoaners clutch at straws and can't except that most brexit voters actually voted fit other reasons bar rubbish like this. One day...94 replies | 4439 view(s)
13-03-2017, 21:30Haven't they scored more than two only a couple of times? Yes we were shite that night and with our midfield it was no surprise :) We had a few...174 replies | 24274 view(s)
13-03-2017, 21:14Yes and a declining trading partner....bigger fish out there and a new fresh outlook instead of being tied into a dire European Union run by a bunch...30453 replies | 1146762 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About sir albion
About sir albion
UP THE ALBION!!!!!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 10-01-2010 16:04
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 07:40
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 17:12 - AmexRuislip mentioned sir albion in post Southwick is the 4th most normal place in the U.K.sir albion kept that quiet abou...
- 22:45 - MattBackHome mentioned sir albion in post Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread***I agree with sir albion. Relishing the cut a...
- 18:19 - symyjym mentioned sir albion in post Let's divulge into what makes you LEFT or RIGHT wing....sir albion Take the test htt...
- 16:53 - hans kraay fan club mentioned sir albion in post How long has it been since we signed a player that is fit to play Friday?... a big call. Surely sir albion and SteveTheSeagull ...
- 14:02 - El Presidente mentioned sir albion in post Article: 0 > 1 - why clean sheets are more valuable to the Albion than scoring a goal...I think he posts as sir albion)
- 21:45 - Pogue Mahone quoted sir albion in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.To be fair many Brits have ditc...
- 21:42 - sir albion quoted Pogue Mahone in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.It will, though. Nonsense Doesn'...
- 21:37 - Pogue Mahone quoted sir albion in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Christ you still take your pass...
- 21:33 - sir albion quoted ROKERITE in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Europe was there before The E...
- 21:28 - sir albion quoted Pogue Mahone in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.The weather. The food. The landsc...
- 19:36 - symyjym quoted sir albion in post 3 teen burglars shot dead inside home they had broken into in the USI'd have blown their heads off ...
- 20:57 - AmexRuislip quoted sir albion in post Wimbledon greyhound stadium gone.:thumbsup::thumbsup: It's chang...
- 20:53 - sir albion quoted AmexRuislip in post Wimbledon greyhound stadium gone.Oh blimey, a new one on me, didn...
- 20:24 - AmexRuislip quoted sir albion in post Wimbledon greyhound stadium gone.Certainly WAS a good night but ...
- 20:10 - sir albion quoted AmexRuislip in post Wimbledon greyhound stadium gone.There was a report on BBC local ...
- 15:50 - Thunder Bolt quoted sir albion in post Respect to HuddersfieldOr we get some superb scouts an...
- 15:36 - sir albion quoted dazzer6666 in post Respect to HuddersfieldWho are they putting to shame e...
- 15:29 - sir albion quoted Mellotron in post Presuming we don't make it this year...If Huddersfield have even a sm...
- 09:24 - DavidinSouthampton quoted sir albion in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownTotally agree....I'd suspect 10...
- 08:35 - sir albion quoted Live by the sea in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownNot sure if it will ever be possible...
- 20:37 - sir albion quoted jakarta in post Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?Surely the only sensible ans...