21-03-2017, 21:47Cheshire Cat replied to a thread Q for the history buffs: Monte Cassino - anyone been? in The Big BoardAlso see the Sword of Honour trilogy by Evelyn Waugh - its fiction but very good - especially the second book, Officers and Gentlemen.35 replies | 1252 view(s)
21-03-2017, 21:34Might as well be watching baseball - it has all the subtlety of grown-up rounders. :unclesam:37 replies | 1556 view(s)
21-03-2017, 21:22RMT have called a strike in Liverpool for Grand National day ...6410 replies | 427559 view(s)
21-03-2017, 21:08Presumably the programme about the kebab won't be shown until about 4.00 in the morning. Everyone will rave about it, until the next day when they...6 replies | 460 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:59and I thought this was the be all and end all of video games http://www.ponggame.org19 replies | 715 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:05That's been written using Google Translate hasn't it. Ad we thought Archer and Bellotti were bad....88 replies | 5382 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:46Cheshire Cat replied to a thread Our good defence is back after international break... in The Big BoardWe are not consistent.38 replies | 2118 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:44But to go up, you need to beat the 4th placed team. Next year is a different issue - I expect this current team to get roundly stuffed by most...160 replies | 12667 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:38We have a surprisingly good (bad?) track record of blowing up in important games in recent years, so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see...160 replies | 12667 view(s)
18-03-2017, 12:52I don't recollect anybody actually "working" at British Rail or Sealink in the 1970's or 1980's although they employed a lot of people.22 replies | 1225 view(s)
18-03-2017, 08:36Cheshire Cat replied to a thread Former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne gets a new job... in The Big BoardIf you live in Knutsford, then there's more money in lecturing (leching?) than I thought. Skint of Cheshire punk:51 replies | 1653 view(s)
17-03-2017, 19:23Liverpool was rammed with fake Oirisch this evening - couldn't move for pissed up leprechauns and twiddly-twiddly musack105 replies | 3537 view(s)
13-03-2017, 18:55Tragically.... http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/Bedwetting-Book.html9 replies | 706 view(s)
12-03-2017, 21:59Buy some of these https://www.tena.co.uk/ Free sample here http://www.tena.co.uk/men/?teasercmp=Home:tena-men-discreet-protection27 replies | 1479 view(s)
12-03-2017, 21:43Double post PS - be nice to yourself.319 replies | 18081 view(s)
12-03-2017, 21:42From your side... (some of this may sound harsh and unsympathetic but it really isn't intended as such) ....things that really p*ss me off about...319 replies | 18081 view(s)
12-03-2017, 21:03He or you or both MUST see a doctor. You cannot resolve this on your own - it just isn't possible. Medication can help, but it depends what he is...319 replies | 18081 view(s)
12-03-2017, 20:35http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/derby-county-announce-steve-mcclaren-departure-3621829.aspx Derby County has parted company with...107 replies | 8048 view(s)
12-03-2017, 09:16Huddersfield still have a game in hand - so gap is probably only three points given their current form.18 replies | 1248 view(s)
18 replies | 1248 view(s)
11-03-2017, 20:55Yes, yes it is.40 replies | 3751 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:27Last game I saw was probably Crewe away in 2008 or Tranmere in 2009. Don't recall which.55 replies | 3725 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:18:lol::lolol::laugh::):smile::banana::banana::clap::O:D:thumbsup::flypig:12 replies | 705 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:13The only competition we have at left back is finding somebody who can actually stay fit enough to last to the end of the season (bring back Calde).13 replies | 702 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:10Cheshire Cat replied to a thread Paul Barber response - Loyalty Points/Ticket Allocation Outside of Sussex in The Big BoardWhere were all you lot at Crewe away pre-Gus (it was so long ago I can't remember the year I last attended a game) ?100 replies | 5398 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:04Cheshire Cat replied to a thread 3rd ODI West Indies v England (Bridgetown, Barbados)... in The Big BoardMarvellous scenes https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Another-Bloody-Tour-England-Indies/0434980935 :banana::banana:35 replies | 790 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:03Cheshire Cat replied to a thread 3rd ODI West Indies v England (Bridgetown, Barbados)... in The Big BoardMarvellous scenes https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Another-Bloody-Tour-England-Indies/043498093535 replies | 790 view(s)
07-03-2017, 20:39Possibly because I'm sitting at home, so it wouldn't make a lot of difference if I suddenly burst into song. Bad fan23 replies | 1600 view(s)
07-03-2017, 19:46Cheshire Cat replied to a thread How do you indicate going straight over (second exit) a normal roundabout? in The Big BoardIf on a bicycle, don't indicate, don't look, ignore all other traffic, ignore any lights, keep going regardless, don't give a :shit: Play the victim...84 replies | 3489 view(s)
06-03-2017, 19:30Spinach and cheese pie (Spanakopita) in Greece53 replies | 1640 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Cheshire Cat
About Cheshire Cat
- First Albion game:
- This time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin
- Favourite Albion player:
- It looked good-natured, she thought: still it had VERY long claws and a great many teeth
- Best Albion experience:
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
- MSN Contact:
- Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry.
- Amex season ticket location:
- the Cheshire Cat sitting on a bough of a tree a few yards off.
- `Please would you tell me,' said Alice, a little timidly, for she was not quite sure whether it was good manners for her to speak first, `why your cat grins like that?'
`It's a Cheshire cat,' said the Duchess, `and that's why"' ...
...She took courage, and went on again:--
`I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats COULD grin.'
`They all can,' said the Duchess; `and most of 'em do.'
`I don't know of any that do,' Alice said very politely, feeling quite pleased to have got into a conversation.
`You don't know much,' said the Duchess; `and that's a fact.'
- 11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...
- Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin,' thought Alice; `but a grin without a cat!
- `Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough.'
- Twitter name:
- `It's a Cheshire cat,' said the Duchess
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:45
- Join Date
- 21:50 - Stat Brother mentioned Cheshire Cat in post Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE...self indulgent from Cheshire Cat. It's almost as ...
- 08:31 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Cheshire Cat in post Please sign this, to help save a 125 year old cricket club from developers. PLEASE....dy, very much. Cheshire Cat The club you are thi...
- 21:47 - Cheshire Cat quoted Goldstone1976 in post Q for the history buffs: Monte Cassino - anyone been?I knew very little about Maleme pr...
- 21:34 - Cheshire Cat quoted Tim Over Whelmed in post Sussex backing down on opposition to STUPID 20/20.... and was the ground packed to the...
- 21:22 - vegster quoted Cheshire Cat in post The Best of British TakeawaysPresumably the programme about th...
- 22:16 - lawros left foot quoted Cheshire Cat in post We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?But to go up, you need to beat th...
- 21:42 - AmexRuislip quoted Cheshire Cat in post Our good defence is back after international break...We are not consistent. NSC or Al...
- 20:32 - Bob'n'weave quoted Cheshire Cat in post We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?But to go up, you need to beat th...
- 20:05 - dwayne quoted Cheshire Cat in post Our good defence is back after international break...We are not consistent. We are con...
- 19:51 - Brighton Lines quoted Cheshire Cat in post We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?But to go up, you need to beat th...
- 19:47 - wellquickwoody quoted Cheshire Cat in post We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?But to go up, you need to beat th...
- 19:44 - Cheshire Cat quoted larus in post We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?Can you imagine throat sli...
- 08:36 - Cheshire Cat quoted El Presidente in post Former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne gets a new job...I'm OUTRAGED. He still hasn't sort...
- 22:10 - BadFish quoted Cheshire Cat in post Does anyone have mental health problems?From your side... (some of this m...
- 22:09 - dazzer6666 quoted Cheshire Cat in post What should I do?Buy some of these https://www.ten...
- 21:43 - Cheshire Cat quoted Grizz in post Does anyone have mental health problems?Double post PS - be nice ...
- 21:42 - Cheshire Cat quoted Grizz in post Does anyone have mental health problems?Thanks for the replies, th...
- 20:44 - WhingForPresident quoted Cheshire Cat in post McLaren.....next to go ?http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/articl...