Yesterday, 15:47I have never understood why this was never adopted by us. I mean apart from changing the word baby to Brighton it's all there. The words just seem so...12 replies | 850 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:02Is this a Waddingtons board game you are working on ?26 replies | 2421 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:02Disgraceful that he should be out food shopping the morning after a 2-0 defeat.35 replies | 3507 view(s)
22-04-2017, 10:40Good point. It's cuntagious up there.93 replies | 8019 view(s)
22-04-2017, 09:464,180.......... yes that's right 4,180. Is this one the highest ?93 replies | 8019 view(s)
21-04-2017, 17:57Bit premature boys his birthday is 21st of September. Will be a party though. It's a themed dress code though. Naked except for a surgical mask...23 replies | 763 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:02Crystal Palace 2027 will be the new company that takes over after their 3rd ( or is 4th administration) and promises that everyone will get paid this...46 replies | 1519 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:25Christ I was loose on Tuesday morning.23 replies | 1956 view(s)
20-04-2017, 07:00The Brighton connurbation stretches to Littlehampton according to the Office for National statistics. It's about 474k. The boundary is...112 replies | 5847 view(s)
20-04-2017, 06:52Hughton said in an interview after the game on Monday that everyone had a meeting the day after the Sheffield Wednesday game last season and they all...61 replies | 5027 view(s)
18-04-2017, 12:16I do a lot of work at the college there and always remember a kid asking me a few years back who I support. "Brighton", I said. "No, what proper...53 replies | 1859 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:54Dont remember getting in last night and could never have gone in to work today. Self employed so no harm done. Might get out of bed soon though.1 replies | 128 view(s)
17-04-2017, 04:28The border is littlehampton. It may have shifted a mile or so but then it's Skate country. Bognor has never been Seagulls territory.53 replies | 1859 view(s)
17-04-2017, 04:21And you bloody woke me up.61 replies | 2955 view(s)
16-04-2017, 14:18He's done well to keep that colour carpet clean though Tom, so let's ease up on the guy ok.10 replies | 1066 view(s)
16-04-2017, 09:27He played squash for a while but he kept hitting the ceiling.17 replies | 1760 view(s)
16-04-2017, 09:18I'm glad I was there but would never want to re-live that day again. Our coach stopped for refreshments on the way home ( and trust me we liked a...66 replies | 6515 view(s)
15-04-2017, 10:37By that I mean a club who have constantly underachieved and had their struggles over the years. For me it would be Bristol Rovers. Could have a huge...96 replies | 5382 view(s)
15-04-2017, 10:32To be fair to the man he was one of the only men at the Sweet F.A. who came out and highlighted why the fans were invading pitches and getting a game...32 replies | 4050 view(s)
14-04-2017, 18:37Piss off Pikey and your admins.13 replies | 1480 view(s)
14-04-2017, 18:36When there was pushing they would occasionally come in at the end of the song. Great days.54 replies | 3727 view(s)
13-04-2017, 20:53Questions replied to a thread The Thursday-but-feels-like-a-Friday-night drinking thread in The Big BoardWork dry tonight and light showering of Punk tomorrow with increase chance of beer Saturday evening. Monday lunch full storm through to late on.35 replies | 979 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:56Questions replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardNo that's relegation surely ?108 replies | 8965 view(s)
12-04-2017, 20:36Questions replied to a thread Will Glenn Murray go down in history as a legend in the same way as Bobby Zamora IF we are in The Big BoardAnd worse still....... she did it for money.87 replies | 4282 view(s)
12-04-2017, 20:27Of course......... closely followed by a rendition of 'Old McDonald had a farm'54 replies | 3727 view(s)
12-04-2017, 16:40And then if a copper comes in the middle of us to stop us jumping up and down we can knock his helmet off.54 replies | 3727 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:55They are like A Shitzu but have a shorter tail.62 replies | 3232 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:54I wouldn't be happy paying £3-4 for a cup of coffee. It would never happen in England.62 replies | 3232 view(s)
10-04-2017, 19:06Jesus how many more times. Murray and his representative turned down the offfer and trust me it was not Poyet going through it with him. He was...109 replies | 9173 view(s)
10-04-2017, 18:53Wigan sorry120 replies | 8368 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Nobby Horton
- Best Albion experience:
- Amex season ticket location:
- I`m only joking
- Ale, football, beer and the odd drink
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:33
- Join Date
- 06:17 - Herr Tubthumper mentioned Questions in post **** Official middle-aged man's Craft Beer thread ****...arlier. 81269 As Questions says....a good start...
- 17:07 - bn9 bha mentioned Questions in post Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE...my fave posters. Questions has always made me l...
- 13:25 - Questions quoted Simster in post We're Ron HarwayWe're Ron Harway? Confused ...
- 08:01 - Weststander quoted Questions in post Albion fans near County bordersThe Brighton connurbation stre...
- 07:00 - Questions quoted Weststander in post Albion fans near County bordersShoreham to east Brighton is a s...
- 17:01 - East Preston Gull quoted Questions in post Havant & W vs Bognor RegisThe border is littlehampton. I...
- 07:02 - swindonseagull quoted Questions in post Adults Christmas morning?And you bloody woke me up. ...
- 04:21 - Questions quoted swindonseagull in post Adults Christmas morning?I'm up now !!!!! And you bloody ...
- 14:18 - Questions quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post 1997You'll be disappointed with that failure to...
- 10:01 - Deportivo Seagull quoted Questions in post Hereford away PicsI'm glad I was there but would...
- 09:27 - Questions quoted Bry Nylon in post Oscar Congratulates the SigglesWhere's Gus? Is he still playi...
- 20:36 - Questions quoted Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews in post Will Glenn Murray go down in history as a legend in the same way as Bobby Zamora IF we areNo, its like getting back with an ex who durin...