Yesterday, 22:00Bananarama are making a comeback!!!! WTF!?77 replies | 8643 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:26" is something I was born with," Shelvey says. "I fell down the stairs when I was a baby and fractured my skull and I think that made it worse. I...138 replies | 13732 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:04Surely the whole muted celebration thing is in part them getting returned to what they see as their 'rightful and expected level' and thus nothing to...138 replies | 13732 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:34Cheeky Monkey replied to a thread Norwich U23s v Brighton U23s Carrow road 19.00 Kick off in The Big BoardNo Pritchard? Injured? Playing for the U18s?10 replies | 896 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:57From the Massive: http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/254169-awards/77 replies | 8643 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:06Wow. Almost worth the Massive staying down now.131 replies | 8334 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:35And we end up watching a damp squib of a game with players going through the motions and Akpom getting 60 minutes on the pitch. Let's live a little...72 replies | 4894 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:18E1H is comps for club employees.30 replies | 3093 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:55Who knows BG. I refer you to this post by Bozza on the main Palace thread: Never wanted to leave. Scored at the Amex and, privately, spoke about...99 replies | 9078 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:00Win for them tonight, win for them Friday, title for us against Bristol. Live a little, we're going up either way.72 replies | 4894 view(s)
23-04-2017, 17:47True.3976 replies | 274287 view(s)
23-04-2017, 17:41If this keeps up Allardyce's name will surely be linked with the England job if Southgate fails to deliver.3976 replies | 274287 view(s)
18 replies | 2019 view(s)
23-04-2017, 17:17We are going to get absolutely murdered by them next season x 2. Maybe this promotion idea wasn't such a great one after all. #Together...WeFall...3976 replies | 274287 view(s)
23-04-2017, 13:04Interesting last third of this interview. He stops short of saying he regrets not signing for BHA...just about.129 replies | 9923 view(s)
23-04-2017, 12:30Cheeky Monkey replied to a thread Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids in The Big BoardThe Scope charity shop in Seaford currently has two (Glasgow) Rangers shirts. A couple of weeks ago it had five Newcastle shirts plus loads of...40 replies | 3385 view(s)
23-04-2017, 12:15Better mental health services across the board, regardless of whether you're a footballer, actor.....15 replies | 1073 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:51Indeed, BG's currently working on one of him playing dominoes down at Haywards Heath Social Club, once he can work out how to sellotape his Polaroid...23 replies | 1950 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:44In his back yard according to this version. Ooo-eerrr! ...11 replies | 662 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:46This is thread number 2999 (row X, seat 211) on the subject since we got promoted last week. Would it be easier to have a sticky at the top...22 replies | 1448 view(s)
22-04-2017, 22:45Has been going round on a loop in my head for days, usurping the original version. Damn NSC.11 replies | 662 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:44'The Town, the Town, the Town are going down, Swindon Town, Swindon Town...'40 replies | 2619 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:30One can never generalise about sets of fans, unless you're talking about THFC fans, biggest bunch of arrogant entitled clueless patronising 'big...54 replies | 1623 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:13With all due respect to anyone who shops, or who ever has shopped, in the Co-op, who the hell would ever shop in the Co-op for fark's ache?!35 replies | 3519 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:26People who are scraping by to earn a living, sure they're selling tat, but pointing that out to them isn't going to achieve a lot. #empathy23 replies | 2396 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:21It's time.106 replies | 12162 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:01Cheeky Monkey replied to a thread Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids in The Big BoardNow we've just got to reclaim the adults in Sussex who go around in their Liverpool and Man Utd clobber...actually no, let's not bother.40 replies | 3385 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:59I hope not!39 replies | 3252 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:27https://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/mobile-message.php?pid=2876334 ...129 replies | 9923 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:02I'm with the OP, 'CP we're coming for you' is up there with 'Championes, Championes' in the crap chant stakes.99 replies | 9078 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:16
- Join Date
- 22:47 - Kosh mentioned Cheeky Monkey in post Just been to see Glenn Hughes.... the perfect night!Christ where's Cheeky Monkey and Dave from Southh...
- 10:43 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned Cheeky Monkey in post Poyet looking rather pleased with himself!! [merged]...lol: :mentel: Cheeky Monkey hola gus Bar...
- 22:18 - Wardy's twin quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Awards Dinner timingFrom the Massive: http://www.ow...
- 21:30 - DavidinSouthampton quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Newcastle v Preston"[It] is something I was born with...
- 21:26 - Cheeky Monkey quoted DavidinSouthampton in post Newcastle v PrestonShelvey just always looks to me as if h...
- 17:59 - AZ Gull quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Norwich U23s v Brighton U23s Carrow road 19.00 Kick offNo Pritchard? Injured? Playing f...
- 17:34 - Cheeky Monkey quoted AZ Gull in post Norwich U23s v Brighton U23s Carrow road 19.00 Kick offJoe Ward returns to the side...
- 16:06 - Cheeky Monkey quoted ManOfSussex in post Ched Evans moved??http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/footb...
- 16:03 - Se20 quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Crystal PalaceWho knows BG. I refer you to this...
- 14:48 - Wardy's twin quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?And we end up watching a damp squi...
- 14:43 - Wardy's twin quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?And we end up watching a damp squi...
- 14:40 - Triggaaar quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?And we end up watching a damp squi...
- 14:35 - Cheeky Monkey quoted Wardy's twin in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?This... let's just get confirmed ...
- 11:55 - Cheeky Monkey quoted BensGrandad in post Crystal PalaceIt looks like Big Sam will get h...
- 17:47 - Cheeky Monkey quoted lawros left foot in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17[QUOTE=lawros left foot;7906285] But this w...
- 17:47 - Cheeky Monkey quoted DarrenFreemansPerm in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17[QUOTE=lawros left foot;7906285] But t...
- 17:36 - Cheeky Monkey quoted GT49er in post BurnleyKnow what you mean. I can't...
- 17:32 - Del Fenner quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17We are going to get absolutely mur...
- 13:59 - burnee54 quoted Cheeky Monkey in post 'We're Ron Harway, We're Ron Harway...'In his back yard according to this...
- 12:30 - Cheeky Monkey quoted Return of the Rev in post Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kidsSeen a rangers shirt and Barnsley shir...
- 12:15 - Cheeky Monkey quoted whitelion in post Erin Moran. RIPVery good...I think it's a ser...
- 09:51 - Cheeky Monkey quoted Bob'n'weave in post New video from MondayNot my cup of tea, but fair play...