Today, 17:13Scotland vote to seek second ref over independence. Fair enough.29790 replies | 1128554 view(s)
Today, 15:11In this context, do I think it's a completely inappropriate headline? Yes. Not even on an "offensive" front. Just that it's pathetic. Anything...14 replies | 413 view(s)
Today, 14:47Think I'm going to give this Ephesus in Brighton a go. Sounds promising. Does anyone know if the set menus are available at weekends as well? I'm...241 replies | 13081 view(s)
Today, 12:19I bought rods years ago. It's very satisfying to hear (and watch) the gloopy moment when they achieve the clearance that you have been aiming to...24 replies | 1255 view(s)
Today, 11:28http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39417715 This is quite amusing.29790 replies | 1128554 view(s)
Today, 10:19All white, with no visible branding or contrasting patterns. With white laces. I've given up looking for them.73 replies | 1680 view(s)
Today, 09:39Everyday wear - Converse Favoured make - Adidas Gym wear - Nike air Max73 replies | 1680 view(s)
Today, 09:29Wilko replied to a thread Lots of Brum Tickets Still Available - Next Tuesday 4th April in The Big BoardTicket for sale, front row of WSU for 20 notes for this one. PM if interested :)25 replies | 1199 view(s)
Today, 06:50This, I sold every CD, DVD and Blu ray I owned in 2013 when I moved abroad, it felt very cathartic not having “stuff“. I also sold or gave away all...28 replies | 757 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:35Or ditching Nike!!84 replies | 4607 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:59mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a poll IF all 3 were fully fit, who would be YOUR first choice left back for BHA for the run in? in The Big BoardLiam Bong Poc In that order. It's a great problem to have. 3 good players. My man crush on Liam probably helps sway this but he is very good...91 replies | 2953 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:23It looks like a great big industrial chimney that you can see for miles away. Bloody shambles.67 replies | 3551 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:51I“d like any company that will make what we want/need. Who would be your preference Phil?84 replies | 4607 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:50I like it! :)67 replies | 3551 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:24Are we definitely sticking with Nike? Personally i would like to ditch them for as long as they continue to only make kits with stick on sponsors. If...84 replies | 4607 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:46Auto Correct is, in fact, just another form of encryption. It simply makes messages unintelligible.67 replies | 2024 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:32How would you feel about the security services turning up at a pub that you drank at and telling fellow-customers that they were investigating you?67 replies | 2024 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:30http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/784315/britain-brexit-eu-regulations-article-50 Is this Scaremongering from a pro Brexit paper?29790 replies | 1128554 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:23In my experience, the fact that an individual is not a terrorist is not enough to prevent the security services investigating them. Since the...67 replies | 2024 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:14https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/27/parts-of-uk-that-voted-for-brexit-may-be-hardest-hit-study-finds Interesting over view of the...29790 replies | 1128554 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:52I rate Pevensey Castle - a place that has been in military use since 290AD, right up until WW2. Well worth a visit.35 replies | 1235 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:45Is it scaremongering the £ has lost value?29790 replies | 1128554 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:42I have no issue with them having access, not sure they will find messages about me cursing Spurs that interesting though67 replies | 2024 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:30Plays with better players at club level.....50 replies | 2577 view(s)
26-03-2017, 21:54I've got a balaclava in my home ... AND I know a pig farmer.12 replies | 509 view(s)
26-03-2017, 21:50If it's like earlier LoD stories, it's still too early to work out what is supposed to have happened, let alone speculate as to who dun it, whatever...12 replies | 509 view(s)
26-03-2017, 21:01Coincidence? Or what?47 replies | 2095 view(s)
26-03-2017, 18:41Sorry Petee didn't see your message as i was away that week Taybha i am happy to help trying to keep things going if you can't be around regular...187 replies | 7570 view(s)
26-03-2017, 18:32Horsham Gull replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion COG92 replies | 2167 view(s)
26-03-2017, 18:28anyone? or has this died on its feet again187 replies | 7570 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (31)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 19:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 20:28
- Join Date
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 09:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 14:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 14:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 14:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 14:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 14:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 14:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 13:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...