Today, 17:33im up for it211 replies | 8461 view(s)
Today, 11:56Biscuit replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardOh well.. fun while it lasted! Blocked by the EFL on copyright grounds.75 replies | 3408 view(s)
Today, 09:25More than a soft spot. County are the first team I ever supported. I used to walk to games at Somerton Park. Tommy Tynan is a great Newport hero...74 replies | 9354 view(s)
Today, 07:55I am going tonight so will keep an eye out for our Chris :)22 replies | 2421 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:45A lot of vloggers are really. really awful bit I like this guy a lot. He has filmed himself watching games on TV with his dad too and the reactions...21 replies | 1520 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:42Wilko replied to a thread Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids in The Big BoardYes, got a ticket for the game tomorrow too :)40 replies | 3233 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:43Wilko replied to a thread Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids in The Big BoardAre you coming to Madrid for El Classico tomorrow by any chance?40 replies | 3233 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:14I would like Atletico Madrid at their new stadium :)58 replies | 2781 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:15At least Newport County might now survive. Moral of the story ... You can't wait until Game 44 and then change the manager.74 replies | 9354 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:14I'm just watching the Bristol City game. Hoping for injuries and suspensions, please!212 replies | 9482 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:57Biscuit replied to a thread Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids in The Big BoardWhen I went to primary school, within my group of friends, I was the only one who would wear a Brighton shirt. We had Man United, Arsenal,...40 replies | 3233 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:34Biscuit replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board3 games in 7 days? Players on the piss?489 replies | 27083 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:26You may not have to, of course. How will you feel if the Albion get promoted on Monday, if Newcastle cock up their performance at home? What if...78 replies | 3419 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:08It's a no from me, for 'footballing reasons'.129 replies | 9686 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:31The only cringeworthy thing about this thread is Drpepper62 replies | 4862 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:14There is absolutely no chance of us being champions today I assure you36 replies | 2273 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:55Biscuit replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardIf we weren't we wouldn't be 2-0 down. They've been on the piss all week and we're resting Hemed and Stephens etc489 replies | 27083 view(s)
21-04-2017, 15:09Wilko replied to a thread Interesting Stat - If games were only 45 minutes long - We'd be 4th!! in The Big BoardI have to ask, why do it? For the sake of a slightly shorter wait you miss key goals. You have FIFTEEN minutes to go for a piss. I will never...46 replies | 1298 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:09I was expecting, at the very least, an interesting season. Ideally, I was hoping for an exciting season. What I wasn't expecting was for the...68 replies | 2089 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:27My recollection is that, during the final years at the Goldstone, our gates were:- (a) terrible; but (b) much higher than most other teams in...32 replies | 2301 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:37Love the music in this Richy_Seagull.. it's given me an idea..!32 replies | 1873 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:02mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread If you could change one thing about the Amex? in The Big BoardThe screens in the concourse to show the players walking out for the second half so I can NECK my drink and run out.106 replies | 5916 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:51This. Rising above Brighton station and visible from the seafront and i360 would have been marvelous.106 replies | 5916 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:46Biscuit replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardSweet! I must give that a try!75 replies | 3408 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:31Cullip vs Chesterfield at the Withdean! That was to with Division 3! What a goal that was! I went mad!80 replies | 3374 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:18Exactly! What would you rather see? Jeans and a black jacket brigade, Or a SEA of blue and white?32 replies | 1638 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:13Exactly this. There is ´no rule´ over who can wear a shirt and at what age. I love to see the Amex full of everyone in the stripes.32 replies | 1638 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:12Stop worrying about trying to look cool you utter, utter cretins. It's football. Not a catwalk. Put on your stripes to show your support, and stop...32 replies | 1638 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:08Will you be buying or is this tat? Bar scarf is pretty nice: https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/promotion/promotion13 replies | 707 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:59He clearly would be coming in as cover for Bruno at Right back as well as a player who can fill in at centre back in a crisis. Would be a more...37 replies | 2310 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (31)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 19:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 20:28
- Join Date
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 09:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 14:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 14:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 14:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 14:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 14:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 14:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 13:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...