Today, 17:24Fairly certain we didn't ask15 replies | 1321 view(s)
Today, 17:09Biscuit replied to a thread A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty" in The Big BoardIs that from the Sky highlights? Any got the actual video it came from?62 replies | 4887 view(s)
Today, 17:05It really is Pardew mkii with Hughton now. Embarrassing. :rave:78 replies | 10099 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:06Any video of him losing his shit tonight?78 replies | 10099 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:052 points dropped by Hudds and Newcastle. I'll take that. A draw for us tonight and it's as you were, with less road to catch us.172 replies | 10418 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:29Mooy booked, Barnsley slowly getting back into the game172 replies | 10418 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:28Am I right in thinking every time Newcastle have conceded first this season they haven't won the game?172 replies | 10418 view(s)
24-02-2017, 18:29It does at least bring the benefit of ensuring that at least some of the home fans don't have to see what's happening on the pitch. If I was a...38 replies | 1755 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:46That's exactly what Gus Poyet told a Seagulls Over London meeting about Ranieri when he was at Chelsea. Why won't experienced, senior players...50 replies | 2578 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:40Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Anyone remember when krispies brought his tambourine to Withdean? in The Big BoardI see him regularly in the North Stand.30 replies | 1972 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:28I recall giving evidence at the final public inquiry into the Falmer Stadium planning application to the effect that a city like Brighton and Hove...51 replies | 4748 view(s)
24-02-2017, 14:29I got a good deal with EDF so locked in until November, will renew/possibly move then,26 replies | 754 view(s)
24-02-2017, 09:414 points fro the 2 games is a must I would say, win and a draw either way around is all good.31 replies | 2183 view(s)
23-02-2017, 18:53Funny you say that as that happened to me when booking the hotel I am staying in now in Italy. It was actually the fault of the hotel and not...7 replies | 231 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:44Hulk, Jackson Martinez, Demba Ba, Alex Texeira, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Ramires, Gervinho, OSCAR (he's about 25)41 replies | 1669 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:39Wales by 6 Ireland by 7 England by 35183 replies | 4051 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:35Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil Bank in The Big BoardSome people seem to imagine that reports in local newspapers tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.139 replies | 10195 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:23The programme was based on the geographical area of the South Downs National Park. This includes a bit of Hampshire called the Western Weald, which...75 replies | 3826 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:16To the best of my knowledge, he has no ill-feeling towards the stadium.75 replies | 3826 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:02There was no betting option of him to "not eat a pie". It was only for him "to eat a pie". People have specifically bet on him to do an action. No...67 replies | 3653 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:43mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Eric Cantona "Iíve said before I should have kicked him harder" in The Big BoardIn my opinion Zidane let his whole team down with a moment of complete selfishness.16 replies | 1482 view(s)
23-02-2017, 10:39Lord Bracknell replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardIf you can believe what his Uncle Ray said when Tony bought the Club, he did it to restore control of the Albion to the Bloom family. Selling the...106 replies | 4340 view(s)
22-02-2017, 20:18Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Somalia and South Sudan to receive £100 million each in UK aid in The Big BoardIn the case of South Sudan, it has only been an independent nation for less than six years, having gained its independence from Sudan, the Arab...45 replies | 2038 view(s)
22-02-2017, 20:05Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Somalia and South Sudan to receive £100 million each in UK aid in The Big Board45 replies | 2038 view(s)
22-02-2017, 17:03On the subject of sheep ... the farmer who featured at the beginning of the programme was called ... Mr Barr. In our house, he is remembered as...75 replies | 3826 view(s)
21-02-2017, 21:58Wilko replied to a poll Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread*** in The Big BoardThey have won every game in Feb! All I am saying is that posters kept saying the same last year, kept saying that Burnley will lose at some time,...349 replies | 37357 view(s)
21-02-2017, 21:44Wilko replied to a poll Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread*** in The Big BoardLet's not all sit here and pretend it is all good. Hudds have taken 18 points out of 18 and barely dropped any out of the last 10-15 games, Newcastle...349 replies | 37357 view(s)
21-02-2017, 20:21Wilko replied to a poll Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread*** in The Big BoardYes Brentford.349 replies | 37357 view(s)
21-02-2017, 18:21Yannker, Yannker, Yannker or Kermocunt, Kermocunt, Kermocunt?114 replies | 9319 view(s)
21-02-2017, 16:08The referee has passed all required exams and physically tests to make sure he is indeed qualified enough to take charge of the match.218 replies | 9384 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (31)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 19:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 20:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 09:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 14:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 14:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 14:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 14:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 14:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 14:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 13:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...