Today, 12:25THAN.67 replies | 2366 view(s)
Today, 11:45Yep, I only watched it on TV! Sat reading NSC and looking for youtube videos till 2am.67 replies | 2366 view(s)
Today, 09:46Lord Bracknell replied to a thread IF you left in the 40th minute for a drink and the 85th minute for a train.... in The Big BoardTwo of them sat behind me. The irony is that I stayed to the end, saw the on-pitch celebrations, walked to the station and found myself sitting on...45 replies | 2206 view(s)
Today, 07:40It's a penalty but to me, that's not a red. His hands are in an "unnatural" position (I know he's protecting his face, but in football terms it's...137 replies | 10357 view(s)
Today, 07:31The cross for the goal was just DELICIOUS. He put it the ONE place where no Wednesday player could do anything about it. Stunning55 replies | 3865 view(s)
5 replies | 432 view(s)
Today, 00:07DO not go ****ing about with formations. Stick with 442. If Baldock is out then play March or Skalak with Hemed.19 replies | 1043 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:56Something I enjoyed tonight, which is unlikely to happen again, when we had an attacking set piece we had Knockaert lining it up and Hemed, Murray,...94 replies | 13331 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:51Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump in The Big BoardI honestly can't believe there are people that do this...107 replies | 2521 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:49Think I read somewhere some of the CL games are only getting 200,000 viewers. Doesn't help that Leicester and to a lesser extent Spurs are in it...33 replies | 1145 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:14Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWell we have not learnt from last season then have we. Aspinall saying just as much on the WIRELESS.456 replies | 27208 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:08Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThis is depressing, the same thing happened last year that we lost lots of key players all in a succession of games. Hope we can pull something out...456 replies | 27208 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:34Just look at Holiday costings, most tour operators that supply USA product have seen prices rise, I imagine this will move to European destinations25719 replies | 928033 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:23These are all bull shit. I saw one the other day that said Arsenal would finish 6th. Lol8 replies | 835 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:13Lord Bracknell replied to a thread FCOL Kemp Town village .......WHAT ? Please please in The Big BoardWhen I lived in Burlington Street (back in 1966, before the legalisation of homosexuality), my landlady used to describe the area as "the heart of...34 replies | 1490 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:16I am felling more nervous than normal. I have always felt that how we bounce back from a loss will define our season. Real Madrid lost last weekend...102 replies | 6137 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:58They are top.48 replies | 6146 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:09Lord Bracknell replied to a thread FCOL Kemp Town village .......WHAT ? Please please in The Big BoardIt's Upper Roedean, shirley?34 replies | 1490 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:06Beat him twice now since he said that124 replies | 6453 view(s)
19-01-2017, 23:27Lord Bracknell replied to a thread FCOL Kemp Town village .......WHAT ? Please please in The Big BoardI prefer this. Hodge's Chili 2 1⁄4 lbs 85% lean ground beef 1 red onion 8 ounces mushrooms 15 ounces tomato sauce 16 ounces red kidney...34 replies | 1490 view(s)
19-01-2017, 20:29Apparently the £8m he cost Norwich121 replies | 20328 view(s)
19-01-2017, 20:09Burnley looking to sign Pritchard. It went well121 replies | 20328 view(s)
19-01-2017, 19:21Get any bus to Churchill Square and change there. I caught the 29 back after the cup game which went to Imperial Arcade.19 replies | 714 view(s)
19-01-2017, 15:25Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveThe mimum wage thing has been put to bed, see Barber´s statement on it. As for the second point, Zaha? Well known by all for his diving, he gets...191 replies | 11930 view(s)
19-01-2017, 14:28mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveThis reminds me of the other month when I parked up the car in Cardiff and set on foot to find a pub before the match. At one point I could hear...191 replies | 11930 view(s)
19-01-2017, 13:37Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveI reckon if we had cheated a couple of times we would have got to the PL by now. Personally I would rather watch a team that earns the right to get...191 replies | 11930 view(s)
19-01-2017, 12:12Unlike the multi-millionaire business tycoon who inherited a real estate company, who shot to wider fame through a TV programme and has appeared in...173 replies | 6214 view(s)
19-01-2017, 10:48When Saturday Comes - set in Sheffield, but with an important lesson for the Albion… Sheffield Wednesday aren't even the best team in the city.37 replies | 1189 view(s)
19-01-2017, 10:41What we "desperately" need is to learn the lesson that India are giving us ... how to play one day cricket, even when things start badly.54 replies | 1085 view(s)
19-01-2017, 09:17The Wood Store has now moved to Preston Barracks, in Lewes Road (opposite Mithras House).15 replies | 490 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (31)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 19:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 20:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 09:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 14:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 14:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 14:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 14:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 14:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 14:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 13:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...