Yesterday, 23:55Newcastle, Burton and Preston the only ones i have left in this division to visit76 replies | 2799 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:23Bit to early atm - I imagine once the CL is done we will see an increase1286 replies | 78788 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:03If we want him to score best we only offer him a 12 month contract. Palace wanker.135 replies | 11143 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:53Biscuit replied to a thread So you are Chris Hughton, Tony Bloom gives you 15m to spend on 2 new strikers....... in The Big BoardUlloa and Barnes81 replies | 5639 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:03Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread Euro 2016: England and Wales fans given alcohol ban in Lens in The Big BoardHmmmm Why is this game more of a risk than Germany V Poland or Poland V Ukraine?19 replies | 738 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:49I have a feeling they are going to do it quite a few times in the euros1286 replies | 78788 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:38People hallucinate when they are very ill. That is logical, right?120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:36Genuine LOL at that, you have come to the conclusion that it MUST be a ghost sighting, right. By the way, can I interest you in some magic beans?...120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:16I can go to the first 3 games of the season and the ones over the Christmas period - I am hoping that Newcastle and Burton are in that little pocket...76 replies | 2799 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:13Maybe should start a Euro special thread?1286 replies | 78788 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:36Great move at 33. An upbeat Rangers, packed stadium, old firm games and a 2 year deal. He would have known that the prem was going to be a real...43 replies | 2858 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:15That's killing me :lolol:93 replies | 9999 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:57Robin van Persie Dennis Birdkamp Dove Loft Rajid Van le Parrot Dave Pheasant Andy Finchcliff African (Andy)Grey Hornbill (Shankley) Lewis Duck...81 replies | 1731 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:44Crime won't crack itself.....17 replies | 759 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:31I'd like to see that too. Scientific evidence of dropping in temperature in 'haunted' houses.......and I mean proper evidence, not the usual hokum...120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:15You may NEVER know The REASON why I LOVE YOU, like I do It's because you're ELVIS. Elvis Manu76 replies | 4529 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:13I'm not so sure I want him to leave. I think we can go on together, but I'm suspicious, mind.76 replies | 4529 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:40In my experience, people are often given the rational explanation and choose to reject it. Lots of ghost claims are that people woke up in the...120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:34No one knows the absolute truth of reality. Let me go back to my original point I was trying to make. Why would 3 people telling you they had seen a...120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:20He must have signed for about 15 clubs according to his agent/dad3661 replies | 572866 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:09My advice to PB et al would be: * Find any way to NOT have a stick on logo like the home kit which looks dreadful * The badge colour should be...94 replies | 8033 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:04We have tickets for the Russia game on the 11th - should be good14 replies | 659 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:59I love this sort of comedy. If you have not seen The Cafe or Early doors then get on it, both superb.17 replies | 759 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:56This. I cannot explain it any better.120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:55No, the opposite. I am saying you can feel things that are not reality: A schizophrenic hears voices, it does not mean they are there A person...120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:29FEELING love is very different to SEEING a ghost.120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:40The kit incorporates Nike's all new Future-Auththenticating-Flexi-Fibre or "F.A.F.F" which will soak up to 2% more sweat from the body as other Nike...94 replies | 8033 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:24Ok, fair point, let's discredit the others. What I am saying is that I am amazed by the number of people who believe in let's say god and ghosts...120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:54Ok, ghosts and ghoulies, fairies, the bogeyman all exist because people have seen them.120 replies | 3456 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:37Corrected for you.120 replies | 3456 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (30)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 20:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 21:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 10:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 15:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 15:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 15:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 15:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 15:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 15:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 14:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...