Yesterday, 23:53Actually, no. This is a story about a guy I sometimes see at the football, who says "hello". I'm sorry to hear the news.28 replies | 1621 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:18Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardNice timing.205 replies | 13048 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:38Biscuit replied to a thread I have just passed a yonng chap wearing a black tracksuit with the initials DH on it ..... in The Big BoardDustin Hoffman?22 replies | 1476 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:14Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Shouldn't believe the economists forecasts....... in The Big BoardIt's like being a marathon runner approaching a drinking station at the fifteen mile stage of the race. Should I take in a bottle of water and...14 replies | 742 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:29It's been unheralded, but Israel is helping out as well. Perhaps the OP (a well known Israel hater) will acknowledge this.33 replies | 985 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:24Why aren't the rich Arab states in the Gulf not helping accept any Syrian refugees? Rights groups point out that those countries — Bahrain,...33 replies | 985 view(s)
23-09-2016, 14:47:ohmy: Oh, NAGA.14 replies | 615 view(s)
23-09-2016, 12:21Wilko replied to a thread Getting a bit fed up with 'reverse sexism' on the media (well the BBC actually) in The Big BoardRidiculous, two wrongs do not make a right. How do you address the balance of equality by saying that one side can say and do whatever they want? Is...84 replies | 2852 view(s)
23-09-2016, 12:19Wilko replied to a thread Getting a bit fed up with 'reverse sexism' on the media (well the BBC actually) in The Big BoardI have had this argument with feminists before. The idea that is can only be one way is nonsense and complete fabrication. Dictionary definitions...84 replies | 2852 view(s)
22-09-2016, 21:15Wilko replied to a thread Getting a bit fed up with 'reverse sexism' on the media (well the BBC actually) in The Big BoardI tell you what annoys me, the fact that you call it 'reverse' sexism? What the **** does that mean. It's sexism. It is like when people call black...84 replies | 2852 view(s)
22-09-2016, 18:40The judge in the Family Court was, of course, the same judge who had heard the evidence in the Criminal Court. Maybe he, like the jury, had been...74 replies | 5412 view(s)
22-09-2016, 15:39I went to the Chamakh's Arsenal home debut (Emirates Cup) against AC Milan when he expertly strolled past Gattuso, Seedorf and Nesta be rounding...101 replies | 9264 view(s)
22-09-2016, 11:44Quality player, and I believe he could one day make the England squad.. But it's all a little tiresome isn't it? Fantastically talented young...13 replies | 898 view(s)
22-09-2016, 11:17mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Great British Bake Off: BBC loses rights to Channel 4 in The Big BoardDave Berry, the voice of Come Dine With Me will be in with a shout of this, surely? Channel 4's main cookery bookings are Jamie Oliver, Simon...110 replies | 4044 view(s)
21-09-2016, 19:12Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Refused entry after half-time. Standard procedure? in The Big BoardI experienced this rule at Doncaster once. The train we were travelling on had been delayed by a suicide and when we got to Donny station, there was...60 replies | 3537 view(s)
21-09-2016, 17:36“Cacky” Raphael: "That was a long time ago, Alan." Alan: "That's what Nazi war criminals say."80 replies | 4729 view(s)
21-09-2016, 16:40mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Balkham to appear at Seagulls Over London in The Big BoardI imagine his answer will be "no".25 replies | 1578 view(s)
21-09-2016, 15:14Not particularly helpful but there are some BLINDING quotes from the "Ipswich" episode of People Just do Nothing. Ultimately their "nationwide...183 replies | 10710 view(s)
21-09-2016, 14:31Why did you try it a SECOND time!? :lolol:172 replies | 6663 view(s)
21-09-2016, 14:29mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Are you hungry.... ? I give you the Hamdog... in The Big BoardThis reminds me of the pizza with all those mini hamburgers for a crust. Fine effort.9 replies | 403 view(s)
21-09-2016, 11:35Blimey, there are some miserable ****ers on here. Yeah we're not Barcelona, but we're one of the best teams in this division and whatever happens I'm...173 replies | 7885 view(s)
21-09-2016, 11:24#ImAFalconsFanUntilTheyLoseAgain167 replies | 4823 view(s)
21-09-2016, 11:06mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Following last nights result it got me thinking... in The Big BoardRebecca Black is BACK. Why don't we ask her to write a little ditty about how great football SATURDAY'S are? (Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark) ...14 replies | 644 view(s)
21-09-2016, 11:04Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread Offers New Betting Loophole – Quick & Easy Money With Profit Squad in The Big BoardHey, I have a quick look at the site, I maybe misreading but it seems you need to set up a new account on most of the bookies to benefit from the...197 replies | 8454 view(s)
20-09-2016, 21:52Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThis!501 replies | 39542 view(s)
20-09-2016, 21:37Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI have to say I have yet to see anything from Norwood, gives the ball away constantly in dangerous positions and creates absolutely nothing.501 replies | 39542 view(s)
20-09-2016, 21:21Walk across Brooklyn Bridge after dark. Eat a pizza at Lombardi's, the city's oldest pizza joint (est 1905).40 replies | 2272 view(s)
20-09-2016, 18:02I threw away my last dog end at approximately 4.59pm on 10 September 2014, about 5 seconds before going into St Thomas's Hospital for a three week...172 replies | 6663 view(s)
20-09-2016, 15:13Most of the cup games are priced like that - League/FA/Europa League, so there is a large amount that would be on sale at the above cost.24 replies | 1596 view(s)
20-09-2016, 15:06Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread Does anyone here think Trump is a safe bet for Pres? in The Big BoardThe more attacks on US soil, the more likely he is to get in.170 replies | 8454 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (30)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 20:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 21:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 10:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 15:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 15:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 15:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 15:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 15:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 15:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 14:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...