Today, 13:08Let's just make sure this image is on the latest page. It's so hard it gets HUGGED to death by something with NO ARMS. So that's elastic...103 replies | 2006 view(s)
Today, 12:48Ireland 10 Wales 10 England 10 standard67 replies | 1147 view(s)
Today, 12:22I once wanted to go see a Wolverine but I was warned I would have my face ripped off. I was told to join the trip to see the crocs instead.103 replies | 2006 view(s)
Today, 12:15But surely that's the WHOLE point of fighting your corner. People make points arguing why their preferred animal is the hardest. My posts are...103 replies | 2006 view(s)
Today, 11:59See your post above where you agree with someone who claims "but anyone who votes on 'that creature would beat that one', well, they deserve nothing...103 replies | 2006 view(s)
Today, 11:50Hang on, about 2 posts above you literally agreed with the EXACT point that I've made, that it's not "who would win in a fight".103 replies | 2006 view(s)
Today, 11:25Some of the fans I ve seen interviewed want the tickets reduced to £20/£25 over the ground - on the same show on talksport someone mentioned the cost...87 replies | 3507 view(s)
Today, 11:23So I have taken on peoples advice and just focused on getting "time on my legs" rather than the panic about distance. The last two days have been...6047 replies | 226053 view(s)
Today, 11:17I really like that :(40 replies | 2126 view(s)
Today, 11:12Cash out. They face Arsenal away this weekend. A loss to Arsenal will see his cash out option DISINTEGRATE. In a situation where £1300 didn't...82 replies | 2823 view(s)
Today, 11:01Next year, a state-funded video will be produced which ALL voters must watch (eyes forced open), in which the definition of HARDNESS is explained. ...103 replies | 2006 view(s)
Today, 11:00Can all those idiots who insist on calling it the EPL now shut up?21 replies | 650 view(s)
Today, 10:59Despite being devastated at the standard of finalist, I must go on record as congratulating Gary Nelson's Left Foot for his truly fine efforts...103 replies | 2006 view(s)
Today, 10:47Is this true... That is amazing, so they are kicking up a stink over 200 seats? Tickets are too much, no one can deny that, I pay £1050 for a...87 replies | 3507 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:55Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Old useless phone numbers and license plates you can remember in The Big BoardI remember a regular game played with new starters at my first place of work. "You can dial a disc, free of charge. All you have to do is dial...85 replies | 1618 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:41Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Old useless phone numbers and license plates you can remember in The Big BoardMy dad's Birmingham Co-op number was 433. Just three digits. Most people had five or six digits in their membership numbers.85 replies | 1618 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:36Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Old useless phone numbers and license plates you can remember in The Big BoardA phone number from the sixties ... 0205097161234 The French language speaking clock that would tell you the time in Switzerland (one hour...85 replies | 1618 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:59Gambling novice here, what does 'lay a bit off' mean?82 replies | 2823 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:57I've already saved up a grand so should we get to the play off final then I can fly back to UK for the weekend. Now that really is counting your...41 replies | 2041 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:51Hedge your bets. Cash out, put £250 of the winnings back on them to win the league. Then you're up regardless of what happens and have the chance...82 replies | 2823 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:37mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Whats more important to you Result or entertainment in The Big BoardEntertainment. Players are like performers. They are paid top money as they are the talents in their field. I pay money to watch a film which goes...95 replies | 2176 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:45Ah yes, what a season that was. We were superb :bowdown: literally dismantled teams.95 replies | 2176 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:44I don't necessarily agree with that but you've worded it so beautifully I'm inclined to. :lolol: :lolol:95 replies | 2176 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:34They're not mutually exclusive you know.. Poyet's 2012–13 season, when he guided us to 4th. That was incredible. Total entertainment and consistent...95 replies | 2176 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:30Zamora - already there clearly, yep Kaz - probably also there already, Really? Decent winger on his day but legend? Solly - if he recovers and...17 replies | 574 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:36The PL is boring. The same 3 or 4 teams are always challenging. We don't see any top English strikers. If we were promoted, there would be no...163 replies | 7959 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:34mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread ex-Brighton players who have won the Premier League... in The Big BoardIan Wright had a trial with us. Don't think that counts though.40 replies | 2097 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:30I had a FENCE POST down in BN10. All the rest still appeared stable. Slightly concerned what state they will be in when I return from work.....36 replies | 2734 view(s)
07-02-2016, 21:03That's a rookery error37 replies | 2324 view(s)
07-02-2016, 20:57Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Other Sport SuperBowl 50, **** Official couldn't give a toss about it thread **** in The Big BoardThat was the Tour de France, if I remember rightly.61 replies | 2076 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (30)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 21:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 22:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 18:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 16:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 13:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 11:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 16:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 16:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 16:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 16:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 16:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 16:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 15:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 14:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 12:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 11:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 21:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 17:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 14:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...