Today, 00:05Wood is nailed on to score isn't he? Will be a very tough game. We'll have to be at our best but with a bit of luck we're more than capable. Very...36 replies | 2246 view(s)
36 replies | 2246 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:22Doctor Who. Even though the Christmas ones are crap, it's a tradition.71 replies | 3304 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:13Nothing wrong with the goal. Hopefully that poor decision it doesn't cost us in the long run. Still, I expected us to struggle today and overall...24 replies | 1282 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:37I like grated cheese in a bowl of vinegar.36 replies | 990 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:02No, the theory works.123 replies | 12930 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:34Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThe tactic is obvious. Don't concede and then take the opposition by surprise with a late goal and no time to recover. There's a reason we're in...455 replies | 30388 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:17Biscuit replied to a thread Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDraw away, win at home. That'll get us up. It's proving to be tough today - like many predicted. Nice bonus that a win would see us top but we need...455 replies | 30388 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:35There's something about Helen Mirren talking dirty that makes men pay attention.25 replies | 1295 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:33No but they are top of the league despite losing 5 because they have won the most. I think the teams that go up will be the ones that win the most...123 replies | 12930 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:26A memorable phrase always helps, such as "were loose" or in the case of the tear inducing Fireman Dan thread "fold it in"/"in my defence I've been...48 replies | 1388 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:43Newcastle have already lost the same number of games as us in all of last season. What this does show is that WINS gets you promoted, the table is...123 replies | 12930 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:08Graham Barrett (did he EVER score?), Will Packham, Shaun Wilkinson.133 replies | 8916 view(s)
02-12-2016, 23:49I'm at a bar called the Alchemist near Liverpool St. Every drink is served in what looks like scientist equipment and it bubbles with dry ice. I...42 replies | 1529 view(s)
02-12-2016, 21:23Forest are utter pony. Come on FFS.123 replies | 12930 view(s)
02-12-2016, 19:07Panforte senese.38 replies | 772 view(s)
02-12-2016, 14:28Not as funny as Mr Khan.71 replies | 3304 view(s)
02-12-2016, 13:42I am inane also willing to help out where I can33 replies | 707 view(s)
02-12-2016, 13:07My grandmother, who made thick heavy Yorkshire puds that would absorb gravy like they were made out of blotting paper, insisted on a Christmas dinner...39 replies | 1128 view(s)
02-12-2016, 12:47Fair point, was against a second division side but he has scored for fun in every game he plays in.90 replies | 9159 view(s)
02-12-2016, 12:33I would be VERY surprised.90 replies | 9159 view(s)
02-12-2016, 12:31Ok, he scored one but Mariano was the stand out player by a distance.90 replies | 9159 view(s)
02-12-2016, 12:29Oh my days. I went to the Real game on Weds night and he scored a hattrick. He was absolute quality. Strong, direct, great finishes and FAST AS....90 replies | 9159 view(s)
02-12-2016, 11:43Seems reasonable :dunce:14 replies | 493 view(s)
02-12-2016, 10:59For me it is the hypocrisy of (some) feminism. If we want to move towards gender equality then they way to eradicate patriarchy is not to give carte...49 replies | 2127 view(s)
02-12-2016, 10:57This was about 2002. I was more than happy to take the calendar down if she did too.49 replies | 2127 view(s)
02-12-2016, 10:22Whilst working at Legal and General I was asked to take down my Hollyoaks girls calendar (A secret santa gift) while her Robbie Williams calendar in...49 replies | 2127 view(s)
02-12-2016, 08:58Females do better in GCSEs and A-levels but this is understandable because their biological maturity is around 18 months to 2 years ahead of males,...49 replies | 2127 view(s)
01-12-2016, 20:27Sexism or misandry if we want to be more specific. And yes, I agree. In fact I will plug an article I wrote about this 5 years ago if anyone is...49 replies | 2127 view(s)
01-12-2016, 20:20Once again I ask, wtf is REVERSE sexism? Sexism is sexism.49 replies | 2127 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (31)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 19:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 20:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 09:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 14:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 14:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 14:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 14:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 14:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 14:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 13:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...