Today, 11:07Sissoko being valued at 35 million is a joke in itself, his attitude is terrible141 replies | 10435 view(s)
Today, 10:41Thought was only 10?141 replies | 10435 view(s)
Today, 10:18wijnaldum, but I am not sure that counts as he was in the PL last season and Liverpool over paid by about 25 million Removing teams just...141 replies | 10435 view(s)
Today, 10:09Guess the difference is it isnt a PL club bidding, if they do the amount will go up. He isnt worth 20 million, no one from the second tier is, the...141 replies | 10435 view(s)
Today, 09:41VDV was a much better player than Vincent!11 replies | 1727 view(s)
Today, 09:38Thought they are separated after he hit her?11 replies | 1727 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:07The government have postponed a final decision until the early autumn. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-3690390435 replies | 774 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:20The first game at the Tesco Arena will be seeing them knocked out of the EL hopefully25 replies | 1440 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:18Yes! I am going up on 25th, got my travel, accommodation and ticket sorted. I cannae wait!61 replies | 2473 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:12It does readjust to 20 once you go to pay49 replies | 2254 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:10Got my Reading and Newcastle tickets!! :)49 replies | 2254 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:51Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread EFL Trophy Group Stage Draw 27 July - Confirmation of Category 1 Academy invitations in The Big BoardIt is going to happen115 replies | 6087 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:12Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread EFL Trophy Group Stage Draw 27 July - Confirmation of Category 1 Academy invitations in The Big BoardIll have a look on twitter, cheers115 replies | 6087 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:03Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread EFL Trophy Group Stage Draw 27 July - Confirmation of Category 1 Academy invitations in The Big BoardYou got a link for that by chance?115 replies | 6087 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:02If it was that good for the youngsters City, Spurs, United etc would have entered. It is a horrible idea for a number of reasons.. It is...115 replies | 6087 view(s)
27-07-2016, 21:21No, but I think it may be a tad extravagant. But then maybe the club knows something we don't.2423 replies | 261091 view(s)
27-07-2016, 13:23I would allow 4 subs in any game, but one can only be used for a keeper injury.40 replies | 1100 view(s)
27-07-2016, 13:21Sky really are desperate. Losing the Spanish League ( I believe) lost the next ashes, but they have the Chinese super league!30 replies | 1268 view(s)
27-07-2016, 11:09mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Fireman Sam Episode Pulled Because it Shows The Koran in The Other Stuff / ArchiveOh no, you're right. I do. Risotto. It was lovely. Thanks.38 replies | 1270 view(s)
27-07-2016, 10:52mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Fireman Sam Episode Pulled Because it Shows The Koran in The Other Stuff / ArchiveI don't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday let alone your posts :lolol: Get over yourself.38 replies | 1270 view(s)
27-07-2016, 10:20It is still a horrible idea. One step closer to B teams115 replies | 6087 view(s)
27-07-2016, 10:19Although a REALLY small point, I remember once watching Bolton and on corner kicks wondering why, when defending, they had one guy basically standing...42 replies | 2340 view(s)
27-07-2016, 09:53mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Fireman Sam Episode Pulled Because it Shows The Koran in The Other Stuff / ArchiveWhen I read this I picture a full grown man, in Fireman Sam pyjamas, holding a toy Jess crying his eyes out shouting "Not Fireman Sam! You bloody...38 replies | 1270 view(s)
27-07-2016, 00:52Next time I watch the latest big movie I'll post the spoiler in the thread and see how everyone else likes it. "Star Wars - Han Solo Dies!" ...29 replies | 1644 view(s)
26-07-2016, 23:30What's wrong with "Big Brother Winner - Spoiler Alert" so those who don't want to know who won can avoid the thread?29 replies | 1644 view(s)
26-07-2016, 23:13You b'stard, I'm a couple of days behind and have been avoiding Facebook to preserve the surprise but you've just spoiled it for me. Why not put...29 replies | 1644 view(s)
26-07-2016, 22:54I predict he will do pretty well to start with and we will qualify for the WC pretty well. Then we will be utter crap in the tournament failing to...42 replies | 2340 view(s)
26-07-2016, 22:05One thing we need to do better than last season is BEAT the teams around us, our ability to not beat those teams is what cost us. I will be happy to...34 replies | 1426 view(s)
26-07-2016, 21:30Really impressed with the kid Collar, looks like he has something about him. Hemed and Murphy are linking are really well.262 replies | 24860 view(s)
26-07-2016, 21:29Hemed is superb tonight.262 replies | 24860 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (30)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 20:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 21:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 10:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 15:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 15:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 15:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 15:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 15:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 15:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 14:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...