Today, 21:24Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Working Law information required please.......... in The Big BoardWhen I was a NALGO steward at East Sussex County Council, the union complained about the misuse of the disciplinary procedure by some Social Services...25 replies | 647 view(s)
Today, 21:07Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Working Law information required please.......... in The Big BoardI don't believe you can be given a disciplinary sanction without being advised in advance that this was a possible outcome of a formal meeting. ...25 replies | 647 view(s)
Today, 17:52mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Albion agree contract for Irish midfielder Towell in The Big BoardI'm just a bit concerned that, if he doesn't perform immediately, the fans will hang him out to dry.86 replies | 8180 view(s)
Today, 17:36Virgo's Haircut replied to a thread Whats the most bananas you've gone for any SINGLE Albion goal? in The Big BoardFrom the Withdean years it has to be Virgs in the playoff against Swindon. From the Amex it probably BZ against Brizzle a month or so ago....92 replies | 3222 view(s)
Today, 16:10Chatting with a Wolves friend of mine, RVP is very fast - but like most wingers he's inconsistent and he rarely tracks back. When he can be bothered...342 replies | 25171 view(s)
Today, 15:48Let me guess, he calls him "chrissy hughton" or "HUGHTS" and has an opening question of something along the lines of "So Chrissy, woah, Newcastle eh?...9 replies | 871 view(s)
Today, 15:04mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Albion agree contract for Irish midfielder Towell in The Big BoardUptown Funk I said RIch Towell' **** you up, Rich Towell **** you up. Rich Towell **** you up, Rich Towell **** you up Damn, he flaunts it. He's...86 replies | 8180 view(s)
Today, 14:58Looks like looooooads of people missed Bobby's winner.44 replies | 4211 view(s)
Today, 14:14Don't understand the view that they were as good as us or that they deserved a point either. I know all fans have rose-tinted specs to some degree...44 replies | 4211 view(s)
Today, 13:56Wilko replied to a thread Whats the most bananas you've gone for any SINGLE Albion goal? in The Big BoardBuckley vs Donny we went so mental on the front row of WSU that we thought we may tip over it. You know that feeling when your heart is still...92 replies | 3222 view(s)
Today, 13:48Good to see our first goal from the away end! Some comedy accents in there too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=003My0S8IKM44 replies | 4211 view(s)
Today, 12:33Crofts as cover for Stephens, and Towell ready to stand in for Kayal. Fantastic business. JFC on another long loan in Jan, and Holla away...86 replies | 8180 view(s)
Today, 12:21mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Albion agree contract for Irish midfielder Towell in The Big BoardReach - S club 7 When the world, leaves you feeling blue. You can count on him, and he will see you through. When it seems, all your hopes and...86 replies | 8180 view(s)
Today, 12:13I imagine he will soak up the Amex atmosphere.86 replies | 8180 view(s)
Today, 11:27Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Traffic wardens' strike could mean free parking this weekend in The Big BoardI hope the Seafront Business Association and others who have decided to make a big publicity push about this "possible" strike, to encourage more...11 replies | 399 view(s)
Today, 11:18shaolinpunk started a thread Traffic wardens' strike could mean free parking this weekend in The Big Boardhttp://www.theargus.co.uk/news/14111924.Traffic_wardens__strike_could_mean_free_parking_this_weekend/ Will be interesting to see what effect it...11 replies | 399 view(s)
Today, 10:12Superb signing, I'm delighted we are getting some of our business done early doors. Now for a clinical striker, Calleri (long-shot) or whoever...86 replies | 8180 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:20Sir Andy Murray?70 replies | 1700 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:06I think we can all agree that was completely down to James Ward.70 replies | 1700 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:00Murray has to be up there with the best British sportsmen, certainly in the modern era70 replies | 1700 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:51Murray is so good. You can really tell he had nothing to do with the LTA70 replies | 1700 view(s)
28-11-2015, 20:01Not sure what he disallowed our goal for other than not realising flapping at, and dropping, a cross is sign of Kuszczak playing rather than a foul48 replies | 2691 view(s)
28-11-2015, 19:46After 18 games last season we were 20th with 18 points18 replies | 1595 view(s)
28-11-2015, 19:41Seemed inexperienced and possibly showing a lack of knowledge about the players. Send her out on loan to a League One stadium for a while.116 replies | 7394 view(s)
28-11-2015, 19:31If Calde gets injured/suspended then Bruno at left back with Goldson at rightback?56 replies | 4163 view(s)
28-11-2015, 19:25He covers a lot of ground, he holds the ball up, he brings people into play and he causes problems in the box. He just can't buy a goal at the...68 replies | 3534 view(s)
28-11-2015, 12:45Birmingham City have to do no more than get a kit that is better than the one the Villa wear. #notdifficult.35 replies | 1616 view(s)
28-11-2015, 10:38Lord Bracknell replied to a thread How long do the P&R buses run for after the game? in The Big BoardAnd you'll hear an announcement to the effect that "the last park and ride buses will be leaving in X minutes".12 replies | 526 view(s)
25 replies | 1887 view(s)
27-11-2015, 16:42Exactly. Often when SMASHED I'm apparently desperate for a tea and I'll ask for 4 sugars to give me a lovely treat. However, in the morning I...2716 replies | 122026 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (30)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 21:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 22:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 18:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 16:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 13:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 11:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 16:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 16:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 16:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 16:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 16:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 16:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 15:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 14:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 12:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 11:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 21:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 17:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 14:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...