Yesterday, 22:42Some clarity: The Argentine Peso is known colloquially as the Dollar. Hence they differentiate by calling the US Dollar the US Dollar and not the...216 replies | 24350 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:36Well, it was fun while it lasted. Certainly more fun than being linked with Chris Holroyd216 replies | 24350 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:57Been there, done that. It was daytime TV that forced me to be serious about returning to work.22 replies | 542 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:28:albion2: :albion2: :albion2: :albion2: :albion2:339 replies | 43120 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:48I really hope this happens216 replies | 24350 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:45If the Calleri interest is true, then I think you could be right piersa78 replies | 8708 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:37Non mobile link: http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/13633037.display/216 replies | 24350 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:18Biscuit replied to a thread Nathan Byrne Swindon...apparently we're interested... in The Big BoardFrom the little I've seen of him he's a slippery little git. Short, great with the ball at his feet, likes a shot. Probably takes a couple of touches...13 replies | 1204 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:10Only when I need to assert my dominance.69 replies | 4847 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:24It's a respect thing. Like holding eye contact and urinating to assert dominance. The truth is we love to hate each other, and I'd rather talk...69 replies | 4847 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:32shaolinpunk replied to a thread David Stockdale top bloke who, we are very fortunate to have at the club. in The Big BoardStockdale is a classy guy. Timmy is a tedious65 replies | 5256 view(s)
27-08-2015, 21:40mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Zamora and Barton among six released by QPR in The Big BoardWell, he probably is one of the more articulate footballers, even if you don't actually think he is intelligent in general. Its like being the...113 replies | 10479 view(s)
27-08-2015, 21:03Maenpaa 8: Solid. Not at fault for either goal. Rosenior 7: Liked what I saw. Linked well with March. Rea 5: Out of position too often. With ball...10 replies | 938 view(s)
27-08-2015, 19:08Lord Bracknell replied to a thread You'll never guess who I saw running around Hove Park an hour or so ago? I PROMISE I'll... in The Big BoardNo you didn't.30 replies | 3057 view(s)
27-08-2015, 19:00There is something very depressing about the way that good food has to be transformed into a Brand before it is taken seriously. I think I'd like...53 replies | 2676 view(s)
27-08-2015, 18:51Wilko replied to a thread Greatest fans in the the world under investigation in The Big BoardPossibly, I have no other information, just passing on what I was told.26 replies | 2075 view(s)
27-08-2015, 18:38Bizarre product. Who, ultimately, wants to eat a whopper which is 50% worse than usual?53 replies | 2676 view(s)
27-08-2015, 18:32No. I'm not suggesting that everyone with concerns about immigration is a right wing extremist. But, undoubtedly, among the folk who are most...354 replies | 8288 view(s)
27-08-2015, 17:41The only figure I will give you is that the latest YouGov poll suggests that 55 per cent of the electorate supports the UK's continued membership of...354 replies | 8288 view(s)
27-08-2015, 17:18What if the referendum results in us staying in the EU? And what exactly do you mean by "stop pussy footing around in Calais"?354 replies | 8288 view(s)
27-08-2015, 16:00Wilko replied to a thread Greatest fans in the the world under investigation in The Big BoardJust spoke to my Pompey mate. Apparently Pompey fans were shouting 'HOOF' every time the Reading team launched it forward. The Reading player has...26 replies | 2075 view(s)
27-08-2015, 15:30Interestingly, nothing very much seems to have happened with regard to the idea that Lord Gage came up with about five years ago - to build new...354 replies | 8288 view(s)
27-08-2015, 14:44The problem that is not being addressed is housing. That would be the case regardless of how many immigrants were arriving. It may well be the case...354 replies | 8288 view(s)
27-08-2015, 14:01shaolinpunk started a thread Is this the most entertainingly unpredictable transfer window we've ever had? in The Big BoardIt feels like every day we are heavily linked with, or reported to be bidding for, somebody new. Most of the time it's someone completely unexpected....4 replies | 259 view(s)
27-08-2015, 13:01Have I missed something? When did Labour take over responsibility from the Tories?354 replies | 8288 view(s)
27-08-2015, 10:51mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Grabban walks out on Norwich and gets the train home (from Rotherham) in The Big BoardWin win for Grabban. Walk out of the match because Norwich want you. Bournemouth are so annoyed with you that they will far more willing to get...42 replies | 4365 view(s)
27-08-2015, 10:25He played up front for them the other day in the prem. Hardly like he was nowhere near the squad. Bizarre. I wonder if he will go back to...52 replies | 4307 view(s)
27-08-2015, 10:24Is it 4% across the board (to maintain existing differentials)? And does the deal go along with Gideon's divisive idea to treat employees under the...30 replies | 1102 view(s)
27-08-2015, 09:00Went 'home' to Brighton for 5 weeks this summer and LOVED it. Wonderful place, great pubs, great people and everything that goes with it. Many people...191 replies | 10424 view(s)
26-08-2015, 20:04Me too. Done.78 replies | 4151 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (29)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 20:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 21:28
- Join Date
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 10:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 15:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 15:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 15:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 15:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 15:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 15:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 14:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...