Today, 20:46Lord Bracknell replied to a thread The ACTUAL Wording Of What Greece Is Voting For Or Against On Sunday in The Big BoardBearing in mind that Cyprus is a different country with a different set of relationships with other nations (e.g. Russia), the outcome of the Greek...22 replies | 507 view(s)
Today, 18:37Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Americans Don't Know Why They Celebrate 4th of July! in The Big BoardIt's bad enough that we know the date of July 4th. Out here in Firle, we like to think of it being a celebration of the uselessness of the Gage...16 replies | 605 view(s)
Today, 17:16Lord Bracknell replied to a thread The ACTUAL Wording Of What Greece Is Voting For Or Against On Sunday in The Big BoardIt's confusing enough that NAI is the Greek for YES. But it's equally obvious that Ms Merkel has made them an offer that nobody can understand.22 replies | 507 view(s)
Today, 16:41Not unreasonably, it would seem. The Aussie won.114 replies | 2360 view(s)
Today, 14:35Wilko replied to a thread What things annoy you - even though they shouldn't really? in The Big BoardTaken from the official seagulls website: All pre-ordered strips will be dispatched prior to the general release date, to arrive with UK orders on...276 replies | 11223 view(s)
Today, 13:28What about S4C? Is it in Welsh? If so, it will merely enhance the experience for those of us who always wonder: "What the hell are the...114 replies | 2360 view(s)
Today, 10:17Horsham Gull replied to a thread Boiler room scam finances football club shock horror..... in The Big BoardDodgy dealings at Crawley who would have thought it? :jester:13 replies | 912 view(s)
Today, 09:06THank you very much, really appreciated, I will be staying around Brighton station area so will PM you when I am back in UK.9 replies | 434 view(s)
Today, 09:05Cheers mate, I will be staying at Marcus' gaff for a little while9 replies | 434 view(s)
9 replies | 434 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:58Wilko replied to a thread The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts in The Big BoardI have been trying to work out why the kits look shithouse and have concluded that it is a Nike shirt with the normal badge, no attempt to blend the...278 replies | 26436 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:26mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts in The Big BoardWHAT is that video :lolol: ****ing hell. I made it 13 seconds in before my cringe glands exploded278 replies | 26436 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:51I think we saw why she will never be a top player. Should have won that, bottled it.71 replies | 2559 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:58mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread The man who introduced penalties into football has died in The Big BoardThe more and more I find out about this, the more I think the OP's post is shockingly out of date and factually incorrect.20 replies | 546 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:52The problem with putting taxis round the back of the station is that journey distances would be significantly longer for most passengers and...31 replies | 1460 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:43mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread The man who introduced penalties into football has died in The Big BoardWhich English players? When did he die? How old was he? You're being very vague.20 replies | 546 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:22ali jenkins replied to a thread Misc Brighton tourist arrested on terrorism charge for taking selfies @Churchill Square in The Big BoardHe is/was a tourist enjoying a peaceful trip to our country, are we chucking out all tourists now too?QUOTE] That would make summer time central...117 replies | 4750 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:03:lolol: followed by down down d d d d down down. I hadn't even thought of "booms" and "bangs". Lulu, for example "My heart goes Boom...75 replies | 4061 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:48Oh oh oh. I've just remembered the ULTIMATE one. Marcos Painter. Bloody hell. The game used to have to stop if ever he crossed the halfway line...96 replies | 4196 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:41How silly me, of course this wouldn't get off the ground. I got his name wrong.75 replies | 4061 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:27tommy elphick96 replies | 4196 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:25Jesse Lingard, I thought, was pretty rubbish. Terrible decision making. Rohan Ince is HUGELY overrated. The guy is arguably our worst FOOTBALLER (in...96 replies | 4196 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:21A bit of GAYE Ive been really tryin', baby Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long And if you feel like I feel, baby Then, c'mon, oh,...75 replies | 4061 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:01It's Gaetan Bong in here So take off all your clothes I think, Gaetan bongs hot Im gonna take my clothes off.75 replies | 4061 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:28Thighs like a truck. Truck truck. Tackle like ****. **** **** Gaetam move ya butt. butt butt. Let me sing it again He's got thighs like a...75 replies | 4061 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:58To "it's a long way to Tipperary" Gaetan Bong plays, the tippy tappy Gaeton Bong plays, Left back Gaeton Bong plays, the tippy tappy He's...75 replies | 4061 view(s)
02-07-2015, 22:19I thought it was the Church Street car park that was promoted as the Theatre Car Park. Personally, I would consider the Carlton Hill Car Park. Both...31 replies | 1460 view(s)
02-07-2015, 21:28mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Derby and Fulham bid for Dunk [+ Newcastle now interested] in The Big BoardTo be fair, that is a 20% increase on their last bid.486 replies | 42407 view(s)
02-07-2015, 21:02To Fountains of Wayne CLASSIC, Staceys mom. Gaetan Bong, has got it going on. He's all I want and I've waited for so long Baby can't you see,...75 replies | 4061 view(s)
02-07-2015, 20:58And you can tell everybody, we have signed Bong We know very little but, chris can't be wrong We hope you don't mind, hope you don't mind, that...75 replies | 4061 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (29)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 20:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:51
- Join Date
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 10:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 15:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 15:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 15:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 15:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 15:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 15:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 14:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...