Today, 16:03Fighting for 4th from bottom then10 replies | 232 view(s)
Today, 15:44mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Why exactly was this guy given a British passport?? in The Big BoardOOHHHHHHHH. We should have been more careful. Thanks.6 replies | 162 view(s)
Today, 15:23Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread Man City v Man Utd. 2 teams who will be rivals for us for the title next season in The Big BoardHa!33 replies | 1255 view(s)
Today, 15:18Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread Man City v Man Utd. 2 teams who will be rivals for us for the title next season in The Big BoardAnd all three of the Spurs/Chelsea games have been ten times better. The EPL is miles more better than the Spanish league - Palace have beaten...33 replies | 1255 view(s)
Today, 15:16mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread NEW ideas for Player songs/chants for last home game in The Big Board(Return of the Mac) His name is Skalak (Jiri) His name is Skalak (dead ball) His name is Skalak (Mo-hic-an) I am quite a fan (quite a fan)82 replies | 3009 view(s)
Today, 15:14I think you're in the wrong place. Most of us on here supported the club through those 20 difficult years, went to the Goldstone, Priestfield and...169 replies | 10299 view(s)
Today, 14:26Correct, As soon as you see Bruno's beard.46 replies | 2180 view(s)
Today, 14:16It was good to see Ronnie Bloom at the promotion celebrations.23 replies | 899 view(s)
Today, 14:08mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread NEW ideas for Player songs/chants for last home game in The Big BoardTo Chesney Hawkes one hit. "He's is Pocognoli, He really is quite a star He is Pocognoli - And he scored against QPR"82 replies | 3009 view(s)
Today, 14:06mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread NEW ideas for Player songs/chants for last home game in The Big BoardTo Duffy's "I'm begging you for Mercy'. To be used when Jamie Murphy is on the bench "I'm begging you for Murphy you should play Jamie Said I'm...82 replies | 3009 view(s)
Today, 14:03To 'All night long' Baldock's song (Baldock, Baldock) Baldocks song (Baldock Baldock)82 replies | 3009 view(s)
Today, 14:02To 'Zombie' by the Cranberries He is Hemmeeeddd He is Hemmmeeedd Tomer, Tomer Tomer, er er er He is Hemeeeeed He is Hemeeeeed Tomer Tomer...82 replies | 3009 view(s)
Today, 14:01To "Stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it" by U2 You've got to get yourself together Lewis Dunk's your opponent And you can't get out...82 replies | 3009 view(s)
Today, 12:02Lord Bracknell replied to a thread It's Friday and the Albion don't have a match. How did that happen? in The Big BoardNah. The reason is simple. With boxing likely to be the big sporting thing on Saturday, Sky decided that Friday evening would be dedicated to the...10 replies | 266 view(s)
Today, 11:15How can I hold a flag and luzz bog roll and ticker tape at the same time?46 replies | 2180 view(s)
Today, 08:33Yep, I can completely understand that. Which is why I've kept a copy for myself, but out of respect for the copyright owners I won't make it public,37 replies | 2789 view(s)
Today, 07:01The regularity of Rail Replacement work (especially at weekends) is now an attractive alternative for some coach operators. Such work will be better...134 replies | 7506 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:44Errr, no.169 replies | 10299 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:12Wilko replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardPalace is the one I am least looking forward to. Hate everything about the experience.57 replies | 2126 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:56Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardIdiot. Never understand why you would want to punch someone at football32 replies | 2231 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:10Lord Bracknell replied to a thread ** Official Royal London One-Day Cup Middlesex v Sussex ** in The Big BoardWe're on our way ...34 replies | 1062 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:06That was for the Stand or Fall banner no?11 replies | 637 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:09What about Jeff Stelling?169 replies | 10299 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:43mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Amex playing surface is in good nick following pitch invasion in The Big BoardI was amazed how GRASSY the pitch smelt. (yes, I know it's grass) I convinced myself that the hay-fever I suffer with is the only reason I...31 replies | 2317 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:47I'm willing to bet the clubs wouldn't want a return to the 3 up/down Empty seats towards the end of seasons, less money70 replies | 4327 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:28There are deals to be had - Mason/Livermore/Long/Wanyama/Marc Wilson/Chadli/Redmond among a few that went for around 10 million118 replies | 7349 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:23Kinky Gerbils replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardWest Ham will be great for those who miss Withdean57 replies | 2126 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:13Charlie Adam a mercenary?!? He's a grade A ****, but not a mercenary118 replies | 7349 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:43Was at Spurs for a bit, don't think we fought to hard when he left to head to Liverpool May want a return south118 replies | 7349 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:13I was just about to tag Buzzer in this post and as if by magic, there he is! :)47 replies | 2465 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (31)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 19:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 20:28
- Join Date
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 09:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 14:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 14:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 14:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 14:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 14:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 14:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 13:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...