Today, 17:02I was 11. I'll never forget this commentary or how I felt when Robbie Reinelt scored. All my mates supported Arsenal, United or Liverpool at school.....46 replies | 1861 view(s)
Today, 14:01Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Russian warships passing through English Channel will we be able to see them ? in The Big BoardPeople always forget about the other Royal Navy battleship that remains in commission. HMS Victory.78 replies | 3190 view(s)
Today, 12:08Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Ridiculous things that you can (but can't really) attribute to Brexit in The Big BoardFruit farmers in Kent demanding that the government come up with a relaxation of the rules restricting non-EU immigration to compensate for the...27 replies | 665 view(s)
Today, 11:18Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Aberfan Disaster: 50th Anniversary to Be Marked With Silence in The Big BoardI have friends who come from Merthyr Tydfil. I remember, about ten years after the Aberfan tragedy, being with them in a Brighton pub and they were...20 replies | 506 view(s)
Today, 10:26Biscuit replied to a thread Not family stuff/bereavement, nor football, what's your most sh!t experience? in The Big BoardHad a knife pulled on me in a scuffle in London, but thankfully managed to get away unscathed. It massively shook me up though. Oh and the time I...84 replies | 3514 view(s)
Today, 09:39This might be a completely CRAZY idea, but why don't you all just ignore him? It's quite easy. And with that, I will now end my involvement in...51 replies | 2329 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:32Biscuit replied to a thread Did your Mum and Dad used to take you on dubious holiday visits? in The Big BoardAmazingstoke..79 replies | 2879 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:09Had a job in London which was high flying but physically killing me. I got a mortgage on a house in Brighton and quit my job the next day. Moved...59 replies | 2688 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:14I have a spare ticket for sale btw if anyone is interested, check the HOME TICKETS WANTED section on NSC :)70 replies | 7087 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:40Mightier than the sword (5)46 replies | 949 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:34I'll give you Villa/Newcastle and potentially Forest - but the others have been away from the top flight for so long are they anymore "Noble" than...103 replies | 7245 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:47mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Not family stuff/bereavement, nor football, what's your most sh!t experience? in The Big BoardSounds pathetic but the feeling it caused still makes me have recurring nightmares 12 years later. My own fault. Complete laziness, but I just...84 replies | 3514 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:32mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Does anyone here think Trump is a safe bet for Pres? in The Big BoardI often think "there must be LOADS of normal people who are Millwall fans who are deeply embarrassed by the reputation of their club and the fans who...385 replies | 17654 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:26The guy next to me was basically having meltdown during the Wolves added time. I thought I'd try and ease his tension by asking him "If you could...12 replies | 761 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:17A bit late to the party but I caught up on this last night. I thought Marchant was very very good. The bits to camera made me genuinely chuckle....19 replies | 1027 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:27Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread Pound absolutelty trashed on FX Markets !! Below US1.20 & €1.10 in The Big BoardIt certainly is something we are lumbered with when we have to get a Visa to visit places an hour away.1321 replies | 40236 view(s)
19-10-2016, 23:30Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Did your Mum and Dad used to take you on dubious holiday visits? in The Big BoardI got sent to stay with my grandparents in ... er ... Rotherhithe, SE 16.79 replies | 2879 view(s)
19-10-2016, 20:07Yep. There was an eight coach train to Eastbourne (all stops, including Glynde and Berwick) at 22:01. It ran on time and left Falmer with some...34 replies | 1981 view(s)
1612 replies | 108786 view(s)
19-10-2016, 18:28You are right. Apologies, I thought he was out for a bit longer1612 replies | 108786 view(s)
19-10-2016, 16:56I was thinking the draw, however KDB is still out1612 replies | 108786 view(s)
19-10-2016, 15:26Not sure he could have done too much more. Their squad is well under par for the Championship. Could Russell Slade be tempted from Charlton? The...12 replies | 613 view(s)
19-10-2016, 15:19mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a poll Anthony Knockaert v Vicente Rodriguez - Who is the Greatest? in The Big BoardBBC sport says Knockaert has ZERO assists so far. That doesn't feel right. Is it right? It can't be right. It might be right!64 replies | 3296 view(s)
19-10-2016, 14:09mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a poll Anthony Knockaert v Vicente Rodriguez - Who is the Greatest? in The Big BoardIn terms of influence on the team and games, it's Knockaert. He is younger, has pace and energy and is at the peak of his powers. However,...64 replies | 3296 view(s)
19-10-2016, 13:36* Away allocation sold out * Saturday * 3PM * 3rd V 2nd * Chance to go overtake them * Booing Pritchard Surely this will be highest home...70 replies | 7087 view(s)
19-10-2016, 12:32I am glad some of you posters are not managers I tell thee, picking new formations, players that are not injured, players that are suspended and...31 replies | 1489 view(s)
19-10-2016, 12:16Let's just beat them. A decent chorus of 'signed for the big club, you should'ave signed for the big club' will be more than sufficient.42 replies | 2519 view(s)
19-10-2016, 11:37Are we sure it's THE Alex Pritchard. Quite a few around me last night clapped a random player called Joao Teixiera last night, so I wouldn't want...42 replies | 2519 view(s)
19-10-2016, 11:11Probably in the privacy of his own home. Ah, sorry. Completely misread the title.19 replies | 680 view(s)
19-10-2016, 11:10People writing off a 20 year old. A 20 year old who was NINETEEN when he joined us and showed some glimpses of absolute brilliance. Agreed, he...111 replies | 11956 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (30)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 20:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 21:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 18:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 16:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 13:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 10:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 15:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 15:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 15:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 15:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 15:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 15:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 14:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 14:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 12:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 11:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 21:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 17:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 14:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...