Today, 09:54Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Ayr Hospital surgeon amputated leg with 'rusty hacksaw' in The Big Board... That's what happened to Roz at the Princess Royal Hospital when she was anaesthetised for a thumb replacement operation when the surgeon...29 replies | 646 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:59The UK needs give up the Big Five privilege and compete in the Semi Final. Since 1980 the Big Five have only won Eurovision 5 times (Germany x 2, UK...56 replies | 1808 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:45https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYR7pRAIRdg20 replies | 929 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:41Why so, Hamilton wouldn't?34 replies | 904 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:20Hope he had a good day lol20 replies | 929 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:07He is the sort that calls Man Utd fans in Brighton glory hunters, with no hint of irony20 replies | 929 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:41Rodgers really is not a good manager. Got lucky with Suarez last year, and he had no idea how to replace him. Bottled the title last year36 replies | 1944 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:27Personally, If I was a manager I would try and avoid signing Keepers from the Spanish League, they tend not to cope - De Gea being the obvious...43 replies | 1960 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:07This year, I guess its fair60 replies | 2021 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:06Let us hope. The past 12 months have just been a joke that keeps on giving.60 replies | 2021 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:00Maybe I am just looking at it with English League Bias, I just couldn't imagine him suiting the league due to the crossing aspect, its a shame he...43 replies | 1960 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:57Liverpool, absolutely hilarious60 replies | 2021 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:34Our form went to shit after we went out of it, worryingly after Mopo had more time with the players!60 replies | 2021 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:32I wouldn't argue about the shot stopping at times, but I would never call him a great goal keeper due to his all round game. I would add Begovic...43 replies | 1960 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:27It's 2 extra games to win the EL than it is CL, it is a bit of a myth that there are loads of extra games60 replies | 2021 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:10Same. Then Get NUFC away first game of the season in August for a crackin weekender :)60 replies | 2021 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:54They were allowed back in but they missed the opportunity to go mental at a 122nd minute equaliser at Wembley. Will never understand the stupidity of...33 replies | 1935 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:44Lloris is a much better keeper, than him. much. most of the Premiership keepers are.43 replies | 1960 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:33The Eurpopa league thing is a terrible excuse, Same amount of gap between Wed CL games and Sat and a Sunday PL game and a Tuesday CL game60 replies | 2021 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:32If Arsenal win the cup, 7th get the EL60 replies | 2021 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:17Really? I strongly disagree, always been a flapper - protected by a very good Madrid side and an even better Spanish team43 replies | 1960 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:02Risky high.5 replies | 114 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:00Yep - go for it! it will pass the time at work....5 replies | 114 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:32Indeed, I think greenelbows has confused cosmopolitan with multi-cultural. I would say Brighton is the former but not the latter.49 replies | 1403 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:25Good post, agreed. Brighton is not provincial, it is definitely accepting and liberal. Not sure it could really be classed as multi-cultural though...49 replies | 1403 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:23Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread LV= County Championship Division One, Sussex v Warwickshire at Hove, May 24-27 in The Big BoardI would not class myself as anything other than a casual watcher, but even I can see that if you are switching forms its going to lead to a poorer...40 replies | 1296 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:16Kinky Gerbils replied to a thread LV= County Championship Division One, Sussex v Warwickshire at Hove, May 24-27 in The Big BoardI really do struggle to understand why the calender is as it is? T20 followed by County Game followed by another T20, helps noone40 replies | 1296 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:03Bell End339 replies | 7003 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:44Good luck etc Just out of interest, why no Sky? Is the cost as high for pubs as has been reported? It will never make or break my decision of a...132 replies | 11506 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22When I first saw this post, I thought you'd gone crazy, until Mr Google provided the explanation. Yep. I'll now go along with you.79 replies | 2333 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (29)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
Being Welsh does not automatically mean you are a Chav but it does make you strangeThimble Keegan
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 20:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- 21-05-2015 17:34
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 10:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 15:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 15:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 15:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 15:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 15:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 15:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 14:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...