Today, 19:13I know of at least one case where a GP certified that an old man with Alzheimer's was "safe to drive". For why? Because the local bus service had...68 replies | 2288 view(s)
Today, 18:31There's one seat next to me that is always free, its in a row that is next to another group of season ticket holders. On the rare occasion I have...113 replies | 4521 view(s)
Today, 16:09mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Tele Programmes the mrs loves, but you hate. in The Big BoardSay YES to the DRESS Something BORROWED more nonsense.54 replies | 2046 view(s)
Today, 15:56Only available for one season, not worn it yet (even when we have had consecutive away games) and the volt yellow does not really clash with anyone...5 replies | 257 view(s)
Today, 15:52shaolinpunk started a thread New York woman sues 11-year-old nephew over hug that broke her wrist in The Big Board:ffsparr: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/13/woman-sues-11-year-old-nephew-hug-broke-wrist?CMP=twt_gu14 replies | 353 view(s)
Today, 12:03mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Lithuania Vs England ***Official Match Thread*** in The Big BoardIf we looked at any other group and a team had 30 points and only conceeded 3, we would be VERY impressed. Clearly we have a good team. People...102 replies | 2978 view(s)
Today, 11:28Sorry, am I not allowed? I'm sure you see this as black and white, a "he knew the risks" type thing. Well that may well be but it doesn't make the...80 replies | 3136 view(s)
Today, 10:21The ''No sympathy" brigade are out in full force I see. If you can see an old man lashed 360 times for making wine, or shrug your shoulders as...80 replies | 3136 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:08Robot Chicken replied to a thread Why do evening games traditionally start at 7.45pm? in The Big BoardWe used to kick off at 8pm at Withdean didn't we.28 replies | 1587 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:50Horsham Gull replied to a thread The England Squad if decided on Performance (Statistical) in The Big Boardtoo many palace players, must be a mistake13 replies | 657 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:13mejonaNO12 aka riskit replied to a thread Tele Programmes the mrs loves, but you hate. in The Big BoardShe watches absolute TRASH tv to make her feel better about her life. Geordie Shore Ex on the Beach Don't tell the bride Teen Mom Dance Moms ...54 replies | 2046 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:40Some great tips. Thanks all. I played football yesterday and will do again tonight so I think a Tuesday evening and a thursday evening 5k are my...4859 replies | 177075 view(s)
701 replies | 96986 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:10so much so I somehow typed "falcoLns" :lolol:485 replies | 11052 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:08Fair play to the people posting impressive times. As put earlier in this thread, I'm a complete non-runner but got drunk and agreed to do the...4859 replies | 177075 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:59Falcons 5-0. This is where I re-enter this thread after being VERY quiet last year.485 replies | 11052 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:56Stupid thing number 3. At school I bought a joke pen which set off a "banger" when you pulled off the lid. Obviously you'd pretend you can't...46 replies | 2429 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22I'm excited, but I'm half expecting to get gazumped when a real heavyweight like Arsenal or Sheffield Wednesday come in for him. Would be a...701 replies | 96986 view(s)
11-10-2015, 21:04Stupid thing number 2 At uni me and a mate decided to cook Christmas dinner all day for about 30 classmates. We stocked up about 50 bottles of...46 replies | 2429 view(s)
11-10-2015, 20:47Logged into eBay when at college, not really understanding how it worked. Knew my mums username and password. Bid £10k for a stuffed dog to ruin a...46 replies | 2429 view(s)
11-10-2015, 20:15A fair chunk then A co-worker spent a decent amount on a tesco mobile £50-60 and that went after a few months as well. Seems the only thing...44 replies | 2189 view(s)
11-10-2015, 19:45Greer showing at LB? I assume that's a mistake as robertsons at cb13 replies | 467 view(s)
11-10-2015, 19:39It's called a Hudl, what do you expect?! Just out of interest how much it cost?44 replies | 2189 view(s)
11-10-2015, 19:24Crawley is vile, I moved here two years ago for work reasons and I can not wait to move again There was an acid attack, An ACID attack outside...85 replies | 6410 view(s)
11-10-2015, 17:20Wouldn't be shocked if he told them what was in it. FIFA could do worse than appointing someone from the FBI as interim president. Next...72 replies | 2603 view(s)
11-10-2015, 17:06I wonder if he gave a copy to the FBI after they ignored it.72 replies | 2603 view(s)
11-10-2015, 16:31What ever happened to the Garcia report? Was it released?72 replies | 2603 view(s)
11-10-2015, 09:37Even if Ireland don't beat Poland I can't see them not getting through the play offs39 replies | 1114 view(s)
11-10-2015, 09:21Doesn't matter who the manager is, if you have Kaboul at CB you are going down38 replies | 1975 view(s)
11-10-2015, 09:20We would be. Robshaw should be sacked for that alone.22 replies | 957 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (29)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 20:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 21:28
- Join Date
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 10:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 15:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 15:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 15:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 15:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 15:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 15:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 14:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...