Today, 10:47I only did it in January, and I only backed promotion.. but I popped a little sweetener in there,18 replies | 552 view(s)
Today, 10:45You might be able to argue the case both ways. Not sure it'll make much difference tbh,24 replies | 711 view(s)
Today, 10:41Take him to the game as a birthday treat? :D16 replies | 1521 view(s)
Today, 10:31Oh. And one more thing ... Can we all respect the geordies when they sing their great anthem? I had two grandads. One of them lived on the...82 replies | 4599 view(s)
Today, 10:25... and I can still get on an eastbound train within 30 minutes of the final whistle, even after hanging about to clap the team off and watch David...82 replies | 4599 view(s)
Today, 09:24If we lose tonight: Newcastle: 73 Brighton: 71 - We'd be 2 points behind, exactly how the table looked about a week ago, but now with only...32 replies | 1676 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:13Not just what is on the screen but also what the PROPER words are. I am not sure why people are intent on being difficult, sing the 'cup' version...82 replies | 4599 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:22YES. I noticed that more people belted out the lines STAND OR FALL on Saturday to almost make a point to those who sing the wrong words. Stand or...82 replies | 4599 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:20Have you noticed that if you take the bottle away then they try and flip Pritt stick glues or anything else instead. Hearing that noise of a bottle...40 replies | 1825 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:42Are people still dabbing? Soooooooooo 2015.40 replies | 1825 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:36I played what I imagine will be my last 11 a side game the other week. I scored a header, a goal which could be my last ever in Sunday League. ...40 replies | 1825 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:15Burn own town Crap in own dressing room Vandalise own coach Stop hitting yourself.71 replies | 7338 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:38His seasons over then :lolol:62 replies | 3730 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:38Go on then. Also, no one specified that this poll is specifically for breakfast. Midnight bowl crunchy nut cornflakes and ice cold milk is a...10 replies | 293 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:37You'd have me no other way! :kiss:96 replies | 7676 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:40I don't think I've seen a game at the Amex where the opposition played more into our hands. We've obviously faced worse teams and score more than...102 replies | 8557 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:39Actually, we could have the same points but a better goal difference ;)96 replies | 7676 view(s)
96 replies | 7676 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:36Dunk is getting a red card tomorrow night, mark my words! We'll still win though!19 replies | 1721 view(s)
26-02-2017, 17:24Fairly certain we didn't ask15 replies | 1354 view(s)
26-02-2017, 17:09Biscuit replied to a thread A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty" in The Big BoardIs that from the Sky highlights? Any got the actual video it came from?62 replies | 5023 view(s)
26-02-2017, 17:05It really is Pardew mkii with Hughton now. Embarrassing. :rave:78 replies | 10197 view(s)
25-02-2017, 23:06Any video of him losing his shit tonight?78 replies | 10197 view(s)
25-02-2017, 17:052 points dropped by Hudds and Newcastle. I'll take that. A draw for us tonight and it's as you were, with less road to catch us.172 replies | 10567 view(s)
25-02-2017, 15:29Mooy booked, Barnsley slowly getting back into the game172 replies | 10567 view(s)
25-02-2017, 15:28Am I right in thinking every time Newcastle have conceded first this season they haven't won the game?172 replies | 10567 view(s)
24-02-2017, 18:29It does at least bring the benefit of ensuring that at least some of the home fans don't have to see what's happening on the pitch. If I was a...38 replies | 1812 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:46That's exactly what Gus Poyet told a Seagulls Over London meeting about Ranieri when he was at Chelsea. Why won't experienced, senior players...50 replies | 2661 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:40Lord Bracknell replied to a thread Anyone remember when krispies brought his tambourine to Withdean? in The Big BoardI see him regularly in the North Stand.30 replies | 2015 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:28I recall giving evidence at the final public inquiry into the Falmer Stadium planning application to the effect that a city like Brighton and Hove...51 replies | 4816 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 7, 1985 (31)
- First Albion game:
- vs Mansfield (h) 6-0 ,1999
- Favourite Albion player:
- Zamora , Lofty , Nathan Jones, Alex Revell , Gary Hart , Jake Robinson , Craig Noone etc...
- Best Albion experience:
- Winning div 3 & 2 '01-'02 , play-off final '04, Soccer AM '08 , League one'11
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand , Row M
- Bsc(Hons), BTEC National Diploma @ City College student of the year '07 , Vocational Student @ City College student of the year '02 - Soccer AM Fan of the week '08 , IQ -165 , Brain Age - 25 :) Fitness age - 30 8,441 miles watching the Albion this season
- Brighton, United Kingdom
- Association football, Cricket, Basketball, Darts, Boxing, Tennis, Drinking, Crimping, Watching Films, Sudoku, Pub Politics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Women, Chillaxing Banter, Having fun
- Trolley monkey, No effort job that pays for my Albion games - lovely jubby
- Twitter name:
NSC Minnesota StarsIN CHRIS WE TRUST
Send an Instant Message to Braders Using...
- ICQ 212039303
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-08-2009 19:57
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 16-07-2015 20:28
- Join Date
- 17:30 - turienzo's lovechild mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draftwhere the feck is Braders ?
- 15:53 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft....jpg We'll give Braders another 10 hours, if...
- 12:24 - Rohana mentioned Braders in post All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft...- Matthew Upson 8. Braders - 9. Hamilton - St...
- 09:51 - Braders quoted portslade seagull in post Championship 18/03/15 (an eye on Fulham and Rotherham)5 teams that are poorer than us, we ju...
- 14:26 - Braders quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post who would you replace jn the summerMaximenko CMS COG transfer Ballsack tran...
- 14:22 - Braders quoted Gazwag in post Player of the season?Ignoring the double save in...
- 14:10 - Gazwag quoted Braders in post Player of the season?Ignoring Tuesday night Stock...
- 14:08 - Braders quoted mothy in post Teixeira - Next Seasonhe is not good enough for ...
- 14:17 - Braders quoted dingodan in post How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?United are now sh*t. :clap:...
- 14:02 - Washie quoted Braders in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeUtter rubbish he'd ge...
- 13:55 - Braders quoted Greg Bobkin in post You're the manager, your team is 2-0 down at half timeThis is the sort of thing that C...
- 13:23 - jackanada quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 Its already been done...
- 11:44 - Guinness Boy quoted Braders in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art63648 EXACTLY where I wou...
- 10:54 - Braders quoted leigull in post Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-ArtJust needs a Hiney in the cr...
- 20:50 - Hugh'sDad quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 16:40 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Braders in post Why do this to usI feel for the poor sod who ...
- 13:32 - Return of the Rev quoted Braders in post Ok Has the Amex been christened yet ?Right , who is going to be t...
- 15:32 - Braders quoted Voroshilov in post If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?Jeremy Kyle, nasty exploitative...