Today, 03:27full interview Welcome to London: We can say weíre not afraid, light candles and make hearts of our hands but the truth is that we canít go on...77 replies | 4946 view(s)
Today, 02:54now edited, to avoid confusion :shrug:4 replies | 35 view(s)
Today, 02:45Seeing as NSC is invaluable for advice on pretty much anything. Just finished prediction league scenario No. 3227 with my old man over a few...4 replies | 35 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:11Phew :cheers:79 replies | 2945 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:07Many years ago one of the catering staff at my school was sacked when he was caught whizzing in the baked beans saucepan.( how many times had he got...79 replies | 2945 view(s)
23-03-2017, 09:16pastafarian replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Big Boardi should imagine thats also true see how muslim terrorists react to their new found situation.....makes sense596 replies | 32446 view(s)
23-03-2017, 09:01Why would you care anyway, you live in Germany and dont use the NHS Can you please list which lost EU workers rights you are referring to85 replies | 2843 view(s)
23-03-2017, 08:44pastafarian replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Big BoardThis does seem logical,they know full well who he is but i know people are dying to find out who this muslim terrorist is but the boys in blue need...596 replies | 32446 view(s)
23-03-2017, 08:37pastafarian replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Big BoardNot hard when you already know who he is and who he associates with. he and associates are clearly well known to the security services.596 replies | 32446 view(s)
23-03-2017, 08:07so would i Anti Trumpers would like the Pence option...........makes you wonder who the mad are calling mad564 replies | 19780 view(s)
23-03-2017, 08:02very simply well said, no doubt reflects the views of leavers and remainers alike. We are all united in the condemnation of this attack no doubt...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
23-03-2017, 07:03Im wondering who is the most crackers to be president and have their finger on the button Trump who is clearly a bit of a nutter of quite bizarre...564 replies | 19780 view(s)
23-03-2017, 06:37PC Keith Palmer. Husband and father. Ex Royal Artillery, 15 years service in the Police and a member of the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection...596 replies | 32446 view(s)
22-03-2017, 23:12Hardly your fault is it. Seems a number of news outlets including CH 4 and the Independent have fed off each other before verifying the original...596 replies | 32446 view(s)
22-03-2017, 22:01If you didnít know who Trevor Brooks was before his wrongful naming by the press today then you need a bit of a wake up shake. People who didnt...596 replies | 32446 view(s)
21-03-2017, 22:57Considering how many people wizz in hotel kettles i would tell her to bring the ones in from the car as a matter of urgency.26 replies | 1149 view(s)
21-03-2017, 22:47Dear oh Dear...........Spelling, Grammar,Punctuation.......You wont make Lincolns standards "gloomy" is an opinion not spin29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
21-03-2017, 22:39makes no difference at all£you were quite capable of reading it/unless you are a bit dim# i understand Why some remoaners feel the need to turn some...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
21-03-2017, 21:43Not dreaming anything thanks, i find its for the best not to dwell and worry about safety and terrorism,get angry about it by all means but best to...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
21-03-2017, 21:10Thatís quite sad really. Whilst safety fears are naturally likely to rise during a sustained period of high threat levels of terrorism, the chalk...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 11:06Things have changed tough, workloads have shifted, where criminal checks were carried out by staff at embassies and consulates for the relevant...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 10:56We will have visa free travel for tourists and business people i agree,although last week you were saying we wouldnt be able to get on a ferry...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 10:46But they dont to enter the country, which is your first port of call. Its rather akin to letting everyone into the Amex without checking their...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 10:31i should imagine it varies from country to country but those coming here as tourists or for short periods etc must surely have less checks when they...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 10:00EU citizens dont have background checks to enter the UK, the only thing they can be flagged for when entering here is on an international arrest...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:51can you and manofsussex confirm which version is true? he says the visa fee is payed by the NHS and goes on its budget and you are going with the...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:39i suspect you probably do although im not 100% sure either the point is whats wrong with having criminal checks on foreign nationals wishing to come...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:26And we all agree its a mess, we are one of the worst countries in Europe for training our own nurses, we rely on stealing trained nurses from...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:16why conflate residency applications with extra checks for work visas.....they are entirely separate. Do you not want authorities to be as thorough...29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:07blame the internet for your own stupid posts can you be any more of a joker? :laugh:29428 replies | 1117730 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- December 18, 1964 (52)
- First Albion game:
- york city nov 1973
- Favourite Albion player:
- peter ward
- Best Albion experience:
- 1983 cup final
- Amex season ticket location:
- east sider
- wife 3 children bha nuts,play darts
- football /darts team, fishing
- motor trade
Some people never go crazy, what truely horrible lives they must lead.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-09-2016 20:05
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 19:48 - sten quoted Pretty pink fairy in post Nottinghill Carnival: 156 Arrests 4 Stabbings so far !white middle class liberals, don't yo...
- 21:35 - sten quoted Rodney Thomas in post Angela GibbinsErrrrr... https://www.theguardian....
- 21:28 - sten quoted crasher in post Angela GibbinsFor those interested in the ...
- 19:45 - Pretty pink fairy quoted sten in post Angela GibbinsWorks for the British Cou...
- 19:42 - Rodney Thomas quoted sten in post Angela GibbinsIn various papers not gua...
- 18:29 - sten quoted brakespear in post Angela GibbinsPrecisely this - although I am ...
- 18:14 - sten quoted Taybha in post Angela GibbinsThought she was commenting ...
- 20:11 - Pretty pink fairy quoted sten in post A handy guide to Left-wing people for the under 10sSeems to have hit the mar...
- 21:37 - Puppet Master quoted sten in post Russian cowardsWell watch Vid on YouTube...
- 14:18 - NooBHA quoted sten in post Russian cowardsNo not quite just exposin...
- 14:05 - sten quoted NooBHA in post Russian cowardsThis thread is getting abso...
- 13:58 - sten quoted maffew in post Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French pressHe's got completed caned on...
- 13:08 - sten quoted GingerBeerMan in post Russian cowardsSorry, not buying it for a minute....
- 13:04 - sten quoted Soulman in post Russian cowardsI was watching Sky news and ...
- 13:02 - GingerBeerMan quoted sten in post Russian cowardsYep on the video on port ...
- 12:54 - Soulman quoted sten in post Russian cowardsYep on the video on port ...
- 12:40 - sten quoted alfredmizen in post Russian cowardsyes they did. Yep on the vide...