Yesterday, 05:46Let us obey The Dunk anyone have the link to his greatest singalong ever5 replies | 659 view(s)
26-04-2017, 03:43It may be apt but is it wanted in this country? Saudi ethics are based on the Sharia from both the Quran and the Sunnah. I am all for criticising...26 replies | 1621 view(s)
26-04-2017, 03:29Not just property. Saudis and Qatar have billions invested all across Europe in various business ventures. These have also allowed and given rise...26 replies | 1621 view(s)
26-04-2017, 02:49Anyone else hoping COD WW2 will be a step back in the right direction. Dont normally do online gaming (except for GTA), but still currently...174 replies | 11806 view(s)
26-04-2017, 02:03Jesus even the streetlights are moving to the right. #Prayfordemocracy.57 replies | 1889 view(s)
26-04-2017, 01:57Thats one more than me you white privileged monstrosity. Us On or Offers are being left behind. #AmbientLightingForAll and End Racism57 replies | 1889 view(s)
26-04-2017, 00:48Eight maids a-milking. 1 x bog roll You`re welcome!162 replies | 7635 view(s)
23-04-2017, 13:16Typical nationalistic, sexist, white privilege, patriarchal, christian nonsense from Corbyn. What about a religious bank holiday with us minorities...220 replies | 6005 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:59probably got a touch of Weasel Neck or maybe just good old fashioned shame.639 replies | 18230 view(s)
20-04-2017, 14:01He is indeed His promise of "riches for all" pricked my ears up. i want to be stinking rich and have a permanent holiday. looks like Jeremy has...639 replies | 18230 view(s)
56 replies | 4402 view(s)
18-04-2017, 23:01Saw one chap celebrating in the middle and smoking a fag, steward came over took the smoke, told the bloke to enjoy himself but no smoking. Was...56 replies | 4402 view(s)
18-04-2017, 02:48pastafarian replied to a thread *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please*** in The Big Board:drink: still going227 replies | 41908 view(s)
13-04-2017, 22:18pastafarian replied to a thread Molineux tomorrow - where to park & where are Albion fans meeting up? in The Big BoardHa Bought a parking ticket direct from wolves hoping for a reasonably quick get out of dodge. Just checked it and it says the car park is locked...39 replies | 3041 view(s)
13-04-2017, 18:01My brother in law was on the military testing team for this bomb years back and they did all the monitoring far away in a bunker on one of the...66 replies | 4071 view(s)
11-04-2017, 21:19pastafarian replied to a thread What's your favourite song of 1983? (Not Goldstone Rap) in The Big Boardreleased as a single 83 as well.......made it to No. 100 in the charts......which makes no sense :shrug: enjoy142 replies | 3482 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:59pastafarian replied to a thread What's your favourite song of 1983? (Not Goldstone Rap) in The Big Board142 replies | 3482 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:36pastafarian replied to a thread What's your favourite song of 1983? (Not Goldstone Rap) in The Big Board142 replies | 3482 view(s)
10-04-2017, 05:23See this thread got moved. Considering Brexit is one of the most important decisions ever to involve our country and this thread has been one of the...31150 replies | 1217647 view(s)
10-04-2017, 05:20What would a vote asking the British public their views on any future EU/UK deal achieve? We would still be leaving anyway according to the original...31150 replies | 1217647 view(s)
09-04-2017, 03:46how big is is glens cock109 replies | 9392 view(s)
31-03-2017, 21:40You are being utterly ridiculous now. It is not a threat at all, you and others have chosen to see it that way. Its simply laying out the cold...31150 replies | 1217647 view(s)
31-03-2017, 18:25Gibraltar not happy with Spain or The EU draft guidelines PRESS RELEASE No: 210/2017 Date: 31st March 2017 HM Government of Gibraltar‘s...31150 replies | 1217647 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- December 18, 1964 (52)
- First Albion game:
- york city nov 1973
- Favourite Albion player:
- peter ward
- Best Albion experience:
- 1983 cup final
- Amex season ticket location:
- east sider
- wife 3 children bha nuts,play darts
- football /darts team, fishing
- motor trade
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-09-2016 20:05
- Join Date
- 19:48 - sten quoted Pretty pink fairy in post Nottinghill Carnival: 156 Arrests 4 Stabbings so far !white middle class liberals, don't yo...
- 21:35 - sten quoted Rodney Thomas in post Angela GibbinsErrrrr... https://www.theguardian....
- 21:28 - sten quoted crasher in post Angela GibbinsFor those interested in the ...
- 19:45 - Pretty pink fairy quoted sten in post Angela GibbinsWorks for the British Cou...
- 19:42 - Rodney Thomas quoted sten in post Angela GibbinsIn various papers not gua...
- 18:29 - sten quoted brakespear in post Angela GibbinsPrecisely this - although I am ...
- 18:14 - sten quoted Taybha in post Angela GibbinsThought she was commenting ...
- 20:11 - Pretty pink fairy quoted sten in post A handy guide to Left-wing people for the under 10sSeems to have hit the mar...
- 21:37 - Puppet Master quoted sten in post Russian cowardsWell watch Vid on YouTube...
- 14:18 - NooBHA quoted sten in post Russian cowardsNo not quite just exposin...
- 14:05 - sten quoted NooBHA in post Russian cowardsThis thread is getting abso...
- 13:58 - sten quoted maffew in post Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French pressHe's got completed caned on...
- 13:08 - sten quoted GingerBeerMan in post Russian cowardsSorry, not buying it for a minute....
- 13:04 - sten quoted Soulman in post Russian cowardsI was watching Sky news and ...
- 13:02 - GingerBeerMan quoted sten in post Russian cowardsYep on the video on port ...
- 12:54 - Soulman quoted sten in post Russian cowardsYep on the video on port ...
- 12:40 - sten quoted alfredmizen in post Russian cowardsyes they did. Yep on the vide...