Yesterday, 08:17Is someone a plastic fan if they have 2 teams? Brighton and a PL team?177 replies | 11633 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:11His shoulders put a lot of teams off him. Could be a bust due to injuries. Could be good if he stays healthy.1013 replies | 44935 view(s)
24-04-2017, 09:20If Cairney can be had for 10 million lets make a splash!3605 replies | 449511 view(s)
24-04-2017, 07:54Become a freeman, a sovereign citizen!7 replies | 229 view(s)
24-04-2017, 07:06I linked the petition to an Aussie football forum.23 replies | 1793 view(s)
24-04-2017, 02:31After our first preseason loss and Ernest will make the call.50 replies | 1767 view(s)
23-04-2017, 10:07Good luck with that.7 replies | 613 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:36Never heard of him. Then again I can probably only name 10 soccer players outside of Albion's players in the world.37 replies | 2398 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:53I'm just going to watch Dunk the whole game.43 replies | 3335 view(s)
19-04-2017, 11:06He seems to have been in a lot of videos at night out celebrating. Maybe he won't be fit for Friday's game :lolol:56 replies | 3975 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:54We could get someone on loan or on a free but at much higher wages.38 replies | 1606 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:51I think it won't necessarily be a high transfer fee, it'll more be in the form of bigger wage increases for who we bring in than what we'd normally...38 replies | 1606 view(s)
17-04-2017, 08:34Tyrone Biggums replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardLike I have for the last 30 years or more I'll be sitting up following the game as best I can at 2 am in the morn.694 replies | 37814 view(s)
14-04-2017, 18:00Tyrone Biggums replied to a thread Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThe fairy tale is almost complete.372 replies | 25518 view(s)
13-04-2017, 20:10Nobody cared when Obama was setting world records for dropping bombs. It was easy to predict however that the clowns who didn't care about Obama...66 replies | 4037 view(s)
11-04-2017, 12:12Tyrone Biggums replied to a thread 'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis' in The Big BoardI think at the time I was hoping we'd sign a sensible home grown manager style manager which meant I was happy with Hughton's appointment but was...195 replies | 23262 view(s)
10-04-2017, 12:16Tyrone Biggums replied to a thread Are the National Media the biggest JCL's of them all? in The Big BoardOur marketing department would love more headlines. The more exposure we get, the more we're worth as a commodity to businesses who might want their...44 replies | 3540 view(s)
09-04-2017, 11:18China are a pack of ***** that always get let off lightly or avoid finger pointing. Nobody should respect them. They enabled a lot of this bullshit...60 replies | 4000 view(s)
08-04-2017, 15:30Some plastic Australian fans will arrive and i'll lord my superiority and longevity as a NSC regular over them.42 replies | 1937 view(s)
07-04-2017, 14:11Tyrone Biggums replied to a thread Three Words to Capture your Emotions about Brighton's Position Now in The Big BoardSheer utter terror165 replies | 5692 view(s)
04-04-2017, 08:58Irish teams were always willing to get stuck in.127 replies | 6238 view(s)
04-04-2017, 06:37How you get xenophobe from that boggles the mind. You must be in a constant state of being offended. As someone who is neither British nor African...127 replies | 6238 view(s)
02-04-2017, 00:30Even sweeter a fellow Aussie scored the winner. An invite to JI for REMF games in Sydney to play for the Albion a must.46 replies | 5401 view(s)
31-03-2017, 08:03More to do with her getting US citizens killed in Benghazi through her incompetence and being a Saudi shill. Dunno why people are crying about...607 replies | 24759 view(s)
31-03-2017, 05:34Nothing to do with her being a woman. All to do with her being Hilary Clinton.607 replies | 24759 view(s)
31-03-2017, 05:31Tyrone Biggums replied to a thread 'Obscure" US TV choices - recommendations please in The Big BoardAnd who are these critics that we should take their acclaim as anything of worth? Titanic was critically acclaimed yet I thought it was an over...735 replies | 60303 view(s)
30-03-2017, 08:38Tyrone Biggums replied to a thread 'Obscure" US TV choices - recommendations please in The Big BoardUtter tosh, stopped watching after ep-4.735 replies | 60303 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- March 17
About Tyrone Biggums
- Favourite Albion player:
- John Byrne
- MSN Contact:
- Geelong, Australia
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 01:27
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Flags ahoy
- Join Date
NSC's Most Intelligent
- 13:10 - Papa Lazarou mentioned Tyrone Biggums in post Star Wars: The Force Awakens - with Spoilers - discussion thread...d love to know what Tyrone Biggums thought of the Prequ...
- 12:38 - Brighton Lines quoted Tyrone Biggums in post Are the National Media the biggest JCL's of them all?Our marketing department would love...
- 12:16 - Tyrone Biggums quoted Brighton Lines in post Are the National Media the biggest JCL's of them all?I don't know why we crave headlines...
- 11:31 - jfs quoted Tyrone Biggums in post David Moyes to be SACKED over commentsHow you get xenophobe from that bog...
- 08:58 - Tyrone Biggums quoted Exile in post David Moyes to be SACKED over commentsThe fact that the player h...
- 08:49 - Exile quoted Tyrone Biggums in post David Moyes to be SACKED over commentsHow you get xenophobe from that bog...
- 06:37 - Tyrone Biggums quoted jfs in post David Moyes to be SACKED over commentsMoyes is definitely an o...
- 08:54 - sparkie quoted Tyrone Biggums in post Do you actually support Trump?More to do with her getting US citi...
- 08:46 - BadFish quoted Tyrone Biggums in post Do you actually support Trump?More to do with her getting US citi...
- 08:03 - Tyrone Biggums quoted Stat Brother in post Do you actually support Trump?That feels better. It could even...