Today, 20:14I take mine to Hi-Q on London Road in Burgess Hill. I believe they take it elsewhere for the test, but I stick it in for a service at the same time...13 replies | 386 view(s)
Today, 19:54West Sussex constituences & current incumbents: Arundel & South Downs- Nick Herbert (Con)- 16,691 majority Bognor Regis & Littlehampton- Nick...49 replies | 948 view(s)
Today, 19:44I live in Mid Sussex. There is more chance of Elton John announcing he's divorcing David Furnish, having been scandalously caught out on CCTV having...49 replies | 948 view(s)
Today, 18:33My friend Marina done a review of Silo for The Guardian... ...33 replies | 1908 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:36Sometimes they take tickets off sale for no apparent reason, which then mysteriously appear again a while later. Perhaps this is it? Whilst our away...26 replies | 1580 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:29Ouch.26 replies | 1580 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:19Still. At least nobody can say Steven Fletcher hasn't earned his Lamborghini now.7 replies | 718 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:18As it's Norwich, it would be rude not to have something for the visitors. Roachford?54 replies | 3678 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:10To be fair, they've been so consistently Massive and Successful, that you can't have played them that frequently, surely? I hope you took some...66 replies | 4546 view(s)
28-03-2015, 00:07Coming from you? Please.430 replies | 22698 view(s)
27-03-2015, 22:19Lush replied to a thread Singers who's voices you quite frankly hate, or are, in your opinion, really BAD in The Big BoardBob Dylan - whiny Elvis Costello - even more whiny Rod Stewart - just sounds drunk145 replies | 5056 view(s)
27-03-2015, 15:40I see DR has donated now. Very generous :jester: Regards :whistle: etc20 replies | 790 view(s)
27-03-2015, 14:30Yay! I knew NSC wouldn't let him down :clap2:20 replies | 790 view(s)
27-03-2015, 14:14NSC chums Your favourite moderator, El Presidente, is- in spite of a late, annoying injury sustained recently- attempting his first ever marathon...20 replies | 790 view(s)
27-03-2015, 13:29edna krabappel replied to a thread Singers who's voices you quite frankly hate, or are, in your opinion, really BAD in The Big BoardHave hated everything Bruno Mars has ever sung, until Uptown Funk. That's the one exception.145 replies | 5056 view(s)
27-03-2015, 13:27Dave Clark 5? :jester:54 replies | 3678 view(s)
27-03-2015, 13:25Fourteenth Eye replied to a thread **** Official middle-aged man's Craft Beer thread **** in The Big BoardSelling Growlers brings a different sort of shop entirely to mind !!:eek:1001 replies | 38211 view(s)
27-03-2015, 12:17edna krabappel replied to a thread A thread of food where there's just NO point trying to MAKE it yourself in The Big BoardPffft. Where's your sense of ambition??70 replies | 2674 view(s)
26-03-2015, 23:06"These are not the droids you're looking for", whispered the ACFPB chairman, as the Football League accountant swept into the building.52 replies | 6745 view(s)
26-03-2015, 22:58Yep, they are the pluckiest of plucky minnows. Heroically soaring up the league using players picked up for peanuts, each on a pittance and virtually...52 replies | 6745 view(s)
26-03-2015, 22:49It's not remotely funny, and at no point have I stated it to be so. But on the basis that you're hardly renowned on here for your sensitive approach...430 replies | 22698 view(s)
26-03-2015, 22:36edna krabappel replied to a thread Adam Drury (Man City youngster) on trial with view to signing in The Big BoardLike Bridcutt at Palace & Watford, yeah?58 replies | 7387 view(s)
26-03-2015, 22:27Mustaf indeed.91 replies | 11071 view(s)
26-03-2015, 22:21Ah right- my grey cells must be letting me down again as I can't for the life of me think of all the other loanees to have come in, scored, and...91 replies | 11071 view(s)
25-03-2015, 17:01Well, ideally without the fences, yes :)68 replies | 2750 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:56Doesn't it seem crazy now to see the fans all penned in behind those fences?68 replies | 2750 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:54With the facility for the Mail/SkyNews to obtain direct satellite footage of the victims' relatives grieving outside their own houses within 30...430 replies | 22698 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- November 15, 1991 (23)
- First Albion game:
- York City at home 1973 0-0
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bridcutt now. Bobby then. Andy Rollings way back when.
- Best Albion experience:
- Millwall in the playoffs
- Westdene, Falmer, BHASVIC, Liverpool University
- Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.
- BHA and a-ha
- Advertising whore
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 21:38
- Join Date
I took Adam's shirt off!
What's that in my dustbin
Rock you monkeys
1/14th Internet Geek
- 21:41 - Bozza mentioned Lush in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...7 20 Paypal @Lush 20 Paypal @C...
- 21:41 - Deleted Posts
- 18:16 - Hidden
- 20:05 - Lush quoted el punal in post Have you renewed your season ticket?Blimey mate! You're hard to p...
- 14:31 - beorhthelm quoted Lush in post Do you support a conscience clause?It's an interesting one. ...
- 13:01 - Lush quoted Cian in post Do you support a conscience clause?They are though - until s...
- 21:36 - Dick Head quoted Lush in post **The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***My hovercraft is full of ...
- 21:35 - Hampster Gull quoted Lush in post **The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***My hovercraft is full of ...
- 21:33 - Lush quoted Hampster Gull in post **The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***Good table post this. Three better...
- 17:01 - Lush quoted Mowgli37 in post Name the new NSC Greyhound - The PollSecond time I've suggested Al...
- 13:34 - Bombadier Botty quoted Lush in post Movies you didn't expect to enjoy ...Chicago (hate musicals) a...
- 13:09 - sully quoted Lush in post Name the new NSC Greyhound - The PollYes, but Bloom is also a ...
- 12:24 - Lush quoted BrianWade4 in post Anyone Else Just Feel Like Hiding In The Bogs Til 15:01 For Saturday Games?That's because it's one of thei...
- 12:19 - Lush quoted prawnsarnies in post Name the new NSC Greyhound - The PollHopefully be ok, we didn't have a...
- 11:00 - Lush quoted Rookie in post Bridcutt oh dear.Watching match of the day B...
- 17:09 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Lush in post Hillsborough InquestI've never understood why...
- 13:57 - Vegas Seagull quoted Lush in post John Lewis coming to the old Boots store at Clock Tower.I always find it interest...
- 13:48 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Lush in post John Lewis coming to the old Boots store at Clock Tower.I always find it interest...