Yesterday, 15:33I think his point is that it constitutes a slightly unusual snack, as opposed to part of a bigger meal :)36 replies | 990 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:18PC Beard my lord PC Beard. and PC Bins my lord PC Bins These days, both can apply...109 replies | 5073 view(s)
02-12-2016, 16:01They originally anticipated it would be quite a small funeral, but for only 39p, the family decided to go large.15 replies | 498 view(s)
01-12-2016, 17:07Can't bloody wait. Whoooooop! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk78 replies | 6231 view(s)
01-12-2016, 16:18It's "I'm a bow legged chicken I'm a knock kneed hen" And I'm pretty sure our version was closer to the original - "... doing the Brighton wig...109 replies | 5073 view(s)
01-12-2016, 16:14Brighton and Hove Albion ha-way, ha-way, ha-way Ha-way, ha-way, ha-way Ha-way, ha-way, ha-way109 replies | 5073 view(s)
01-12-2016, 16:09Lush replied to a thread More than 250,000 are homeless in England - Shelter in The Big BoardDefine homeless. Begging on the streets? Living in a hostel? Sleeping on a sofa or in a spare room? It's become a catch all phrase that simplifies...35 replies | 1098 view(s)
30-11-2016, 20:26Twenty One Pilots - Vessel Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk1045 replies | 52014 view(s)
29-11-2016, 12:27I'm going to go for Villa Park in May. That sounds just like the sort of thing the FA would do.23 replies | 1359 view(s)
29-11-2016, 12:22Don't forget Thailand, Malaysia & the A League :thumbsup:59 replies | 3845 view(s)
8 replies | 542 view(s)
29-11-2016, 12:14Maybe they'll all share a big house. Gus & Charlie sharing a double bed, like Bert & Ernie. Can't wait to hear what the Chinese make of Oatway....59 replies | 3845 view(s)
29-11-2016, 12:04Ah, the old Ian Botham's Knob defence :thumbsup:189 replies | 10052 view(s)
27-11-2016, 02:46It just makes me cringe. So does Richie Reynolds to be honest but I'll leave that for another thread & another day! Sent from my iPhone using...75 replies | 4965 view(s)
27-11-2016, 02:19Nor can I. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk75 replies | 4965 view(s)
26-11-2016, 23:15It clearly clearly was Sigurdsson R Copyright The Spice Girls32 replies | 3306 view(s)
25-11-2016, 23:28I left school in 1991 😱 Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk27 replies | 1064 view(s)
25-11-2016, 21:23A shiraz of some description.26 replies | 553 view(s)
25-11-2016, 21:21You're full of Tonbridge ones though, with a few Redhill ones sneaked in. West Sussex has some PO ones, lots of RH, and the rest is BN I think.89 replies | 3340 view(s)
25-11-2016, 21:10I don't know about Edward III, but I've always thought of Danny Dyer as a bit of a Richard III.53 replies | 3528 view(s)
24-11-2016, 23:26edna krabappel replied to a thread Second footballer comes forward over abuse at Crewe Alexandra in The Big BoardI very much hope that Andy Woodward and the others find some sort of comfort & release in being able to talk about it after all this time. The signs...15 replies | 861 view(s)
24-11-2016, 22:33Another one mildly shocked to find herself agreeing with you.117 replies | 6217 view(s)
24-11-2016, 22:05I think it's fair to inform you that El Presidente has contributed more than most to that particular tome, and thus knows his way around it quite...117 replies | 6217 view(s)
24-11-2016, 22:03People still eat kippers?44 replies | 1345 view(s)
24-11-2016, 13:18Hopefully we've come out of this with a better assistant and some of Villa's parachute payments146 replies | 14521 view(s)
24-11-2016, 13:10It does, yes :) Mine was never a BTL, I bought it to live in, did so for a number of years, and decided to try & keep hold of it when I moved...75 replies | 2672 view(s)
24-11-2016, 13:06Agree with you on that front. Parents have a huge role to play, of course, awkward though that may be at times, and our education policies clearly...117 replies | 6217 view(s)
24-11-2016, 10:36Presumably deliberate, bit of mind games :lol:96 replies | 3211 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 15, 1991 (25)
- First Albion game:
- York City at home 1973 0-0
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bridcutt now. Bobby then. Andy Rollings way back when.
- Best Albion experience:
- Millwall in the playoffs
- Westdene, Falmer, BHASVIC, Liverpool University
- Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.
- BHA and a-ha
- Advertising whore
- Twitter name:
DAFT Bints - tedebear, Lush, BAG, albiongirl, roz, Emily's Mum, Fran Hagarty, edna krabappel, Shegull, Bobby's Gull, Al Bion, footychick, Twinkle Toes, robinsonsgrin, HovaGirl, black & white seagull, brighton_girl87, Daffy Duck, The Grub, Tight Shorts, Tulip, Southstandfaithful, Squiglet, oldalbiongirl, Somptingull. Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 13:00
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 20:42 - edna krabappel mentioned Lush in post Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum.... Also agree with Lush, I can't say I've ev...
- 16:18 - PortuGull mentioned Lush in post Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area?...ra...) Many thanks Lush - this is what we ar...
- 18:11 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post What do you like most about our wonderful Tory Government?...as Hiney Buzzer and Lush told me I was being ...
- 13:37 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post Anyone recommend a Hove/Brighton based Divorce Solicitor...by Hiney Buzzer and Lush. All three said to...
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned Lush in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...7 20 Paypal @Lush 20 Paypal @C...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 14:23 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Lush in post Barber On The Warpath Over Train Disruption, Doesn't Pull Any Punches!Reading that letter, it s...
- 18:56 - Stat Brother quoted Lush in post Barber On The Warpath Over Train Disruption, Doesn't Pull Any Punches!Reading that letter, it s...
- 15:45 - fat old seagull quoted Lush in post Paul Trollope, new Albion assistant managerProbably HR insisting on ...
- 14:25 - scamander quoted Lush in post Rome - any advice?Do not walk into any fanc...
- 14:15 - Lush quoted Blue Valkyrie in post Paul Trollope, new Albion assistant managerSeeing as Calderwood resigned 10 d...
- 14:04 - Lush quoted Commander in post Anyone else sit near idiots at the Amex?There's better managers than t...
- 23:17 - hans kraay fan club quoted Lush in post Gas Engineer needed... sound very manly :blush: Even the guy who h...
- 20:25 - el punal quoted Lush in post O/T Steve Sidwell on Talk SportEdited for you Alright, ...
- 20:18 - bn9 bha quoted Lush in post Gas Engineer needed... sound very manly :blush: :lolol:
- 20:08 - Lush quoted Machiavelli in post Tony Bloom - Fans' ForumHe was asked specifically about ...
- 20:06 - Lush quoted el punal in post O/T Steve Sidwell on Talk SportAmazing to think that only a ...