Yesterday, 14:05edna krabappel replied to a thread Something in the pipeline (transfers nothing to do with plumbing) in The Big BoardDedication. Dedication. Dedication, that's what we need.122 replies | 14510 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:01edna krabappel replied to a poll *Official 2014 B&HA Chant of the Season* in The Other Stuff / ArchiveI agree, because Oxford is one of those nondescript, dull, soulless towns full of concrete architecture. It's a clear rival to Reading or Milton...21 replies | 1349 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:53Norwich manager came out this morning & said he'd be interested in Rhodes too. Funny old situation with him. Scores goals all over the...230 replies | 23999 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:43He was very quick last night, either that or the entire Oxford defence was moving at glacial pace. Didn't half make a meal of a couple of...24 replies | 2393 view(s)
Yesterday, 00:5376815893528306892832 replies | 4739 view(s)
23-08-2016, 14:07Ooooh - if we're having a go at our own away fans, I'd like to wade in with a group who arrived fairly early at Derby, chose some seats they fancied,...123 replies | 11237 view(s)
23-08-2016, 13:55Lush replied to a thread The best thing ever bought from the Aldi "mad middle" section... in The Big BoardWhich is how they keep their prices low, instead of filling the store with checkouts and checkout staff waiting for people to pack their stuff in...64 replies | 3938 view(s)
23-08-2016, 12:00Surely even old people don't find Mrs Brown's Boys funny?42 replies | 1445 view(s)
23-08-2016, 11:22PS: games against Palace aside, I think they'll be OK again. When they came up to the Championship, they got a few early pastings, but learned...102 replies | 6220 view(s)
23-08-2016, 11:17Well I for one am sending fondest and most sincere wishes to AFC Bournemouth that they get their season properly started in style this forthcoming...102 replies | 6220 view(s)
23-08-2016, 11:01All quite accurate, apart from you missed the moment(s) when they strike up a tedious chorus of " is a shithole, I wanna go home", zzzzzzz....123 replies | 11237 view(s)
21-08-2016, 22:24Perhaps his dodgy agents are back? http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/feb/brighton-charged-agents-250215384 replies | 49078 view(s)
21-08-2016, 17:38I wonder if that's the CH equivalent of doing laps round Falmer duck pond?384 replies | 49078 view(s)
21-08-2016, 16:44Nail on head!49 replies | 5373 view(s)
21-08-2016, 12:21Or squeezing into a tailored-fit three-piece Gresham Blake suit, as probably measured by some no-hip 20-something.29 replies | 2558 view(s)
18-08-2016, 12:40Baton, my dear. Truncheon is so Juliet Bravo.64 replies | 4884 view(s)
18-08-2016, 12:37Great work, I'm O Positive myself, which is the really common one.64 replies | 4884 view(s)
18-08-2016, 12:35Oh yeah, I mean, I'm usually fighting them off with a stick :thumbsup:64 replies | 4884 view(s)
18-08-2016, 12:33Am I the only one imagining the customer referred to at the top of this thread to be BensGrandad?172 replies | 9319 view(s)
18-08-2016, 12:23"Have breasts", that sort of thing?64 replies | 4884 view(s)
18-08-2016, 12:22You must really hate being a fan of such a poorly supported club as us. Reading taking 216 to a midweek game at the Amex is "really poor". 2,500...133 replies | 7433 view(s)
18-08-2016, 12:19Smooth :lolol: Though I am intrigued: what would be the equivalent way for a female to attract men then?64 replies | 4884 view(s)
17-08-2016, 22:21Same place as usual, isn't it?17 replies | 1370 view(s)
17-08-2016, 21:49You're kidding :lol:72 replies | 4801 view(s)
17-08-2016, 21:42Really? I was in the shop today buying Oxford tickets, and the guy on the desk said they had under a hundred left and weren't expecting any more. ...133 replies | 7433 view(s)
17-08-2016, 11:50Do you think he lost it....somehow? :ohmy:313 replies | 19955 view(s)
17-08-2016, 11:42Yeah, I read the report, suggested he might have done better with the goal. Still. Let this not deter us :jester:23 replies | 1373 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 15, 1991 (24)
- First Albion game:
- York City at home 1973 0-0
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bridcutt now. Bobby then. Andy Rollings way back when.
- Best Albion experience:
- Millwall in the playoffs
- Westdene, Falmer, BHASVIC, Liverpool University
- Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.
- BHA and a-ha
- Advertising whore
- Twitter name:
DAFT Bints - tedebear, Lush, BAG, albiongirl, roz, Emily's Mum, Fran Hagarty, edna krabappel, Shegull, Bobby's Gull, Al Bion, footychick, Twinkle Toes, robinsonsgrin, HovaGirl, black & white seagull, brighton_girl87, Daffy Duck, The Grub, Tight Shorts, Tulip, Southstandfaithful, Squiglet, oldalbiongirl, Somptingull. Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:03
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 21:42 - edna krabappel mentioned Lush in post Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum.... Also agree with Lush, I can't say I've ev...
- 16:18 - PortuGull mentioned Lush in post Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area?...ra...) Many thanks Lush - this is what we ar...
- 19:11 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post What do you like most about our wonderful Tory Government?...as Hiney Buzzer and Lush told me I was being ...
- 14:37 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post Anyone recommend a Hove/Brighton based Divorce Solicitor...by Hiney Buzzer and Lush. All three said to...
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned Lush in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...7 20 Paypal @Lush 20 Paypal @C...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 17:51 - CheeseRolls quoted Lush in post The best thing ever bought from the Aldi "mad middle" section...Which is how they keep th...
- 15:39 - Nixonator quoted Lush in post Our away end is full ofthe constant use of the C...
- 14:30 - halbpro quoted Lush in post The best thing ever bought from the Aldi "mad middle" section...Which is how they keep th...
- 13:55 - Lush quoted halbpro in post The best thing ever bought from the Aldi "mad middle" section...Does your one have a shelf i...
- 17:38 - Lush quoted spence in post We need to talk about DaleHe was back in Lancing on ...
- 13:38 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Lush in post Murray & Virgo on Channel 5 highlights showOr squeezing into a tailo...
- 12:21 - Lush quoted Superphil in post Murray & Virgo on Channel 5 highlights showPerhaps indeed, the camera put...
- 05:25 - Plooks quoted Lush in post Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale StephensThey haven't reached Dale...
- 20:52 - Lush quoted Captain Sensible in post Things you've had to endure for the other half.....The E! Channel is on continually all ...
- 20:43 - Lush quoted Tim Over Whelmed in post Suggestion Box: Alternate Ways To Save The Club £40,000 A SeasonSponsor Ad on the back of the shorts ...