Yesterday, 22:11I didn't want to be too rude :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk3838 replies | 239114 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:54And back into the bottom three go CPFC (Coach Painting Funster Crew) :clap2:3838 replies | 239114 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:43Click on the Twitter account: quite clearly a Palace fan with time on their hands as well as spray paint. It's probably the original poster on...19 replies | 1091 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:38Leicester have retreated a bit now. If Liverpool get a second, it's going to get rather twitchy.236 replies | 12279 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:28Don't lots of pubs have dogs? Usually a fat Labrador with a crisp addiction.72 replies | 7321 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:19I think so, yes, unless to stop play there and then would deny a clear goalscoring opportunity, in which case they'd try to allow the advantage....27 replies | 2217 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:03Thanks all for the many suggestions. I guess I should go find Shaun & tell him is mate is going to kick his head in ... To be fair it's not...14 replies | 646 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:49Ranieri or not, it can only be a good thing if Leicester go on to win this, as it puts the Coach Sprayers straight back into the bottom three.236 replies | 12279 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:43edna krabappel replied to a thread David Wagner and Garry Monk banned by FA after touchline altercation in The Big BoardReminds me of something I've often wondered about. Why do pretty much all rugby coaches watch games from the stands, and pretty much all football...22 replies | 1572 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:37edna krabappel replied to a thread David Wagner and Garry Monk banned by FA after touchline altercation in The Big BoardGive over: many of their fans are convinced the FA have deliberately timed this hearing to ensure he misses the Newcastle game :lolol: I believe...22 replies | 1572 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:18edna krabappel replied to a thread If you like Albion quizzes, I've just uploaded some on Sporcle..... in The Big BoardOuch. Dobbie, Gabbiadini & Webb sounds like a firm of solicitors (as well as a list of acutely poor Albion players).109 replies | 7944 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:52Is this entire thread just some sort of set-up to plug the Windmill?72 replies | 7321 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:53Maybe they knew it was their coach? Maybe they thought they were making it look better, like most graffiti 'artists'.71 replies | 7342 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:50Zamora v Peterborough anyone?28 replies | 2220 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:45That's probably because he was desperate for money. Or clothes that can be sold for money. The one thing that's certain is that people on the...51 replies | 1555 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:34I think you have to register or just sign in with Facebook or Twitter Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk9 replies | 289 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:38Which is why they've been there for many many months, even though I'm sure they will have been approached with offers of help from the various...51 replies | 1555 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:53Can anybody recommend a bar in New York that will show the Newcastle game? Some serious bad timing in going away. I might not have a phone or...14 replies | 646 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:41Kayal isn't match fit. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get 15 mins at Forest and a full game at Rotherham. Then a decision for Hughton against...56 replies | 4490 view(s)
26-02-2017, 19:56I enjoyed this article about his Sport Industry Business Breakfast last week. Some stuff we know but some new stuff too. ...18 replies | 2448 view(s)
26-02-2017, 16:05How very old school. The latest thing is to go down clutching your head at any given opportunity to try and stop play.43 replies | 6394 view(s)
26-02-2017, 13:08Lots of people ran for Albion In The Community, including Nicky Forster. If you're feeling in a generous mood, his JustGiving page is here...0 replies | 151 view(s)
85 replies | 8768 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:35Every successful striker needs a bit of swagger. When the players are forming two lines up to do sprints at the end of the warm up, which two players...71 replies | 7123 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:295Lz6k5Zg2wA13 replies | 464 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:23Big difference for me yesterday was the quick, first-time ball to the runners. How often this season have we seen people making great runs, only...23 replies | 2808 view(s)
85 replies | 8768 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:15Thank you Postie! Love to Jess.10 replies | 907 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:14Easy answer. We were campaigning to save our club from oblivion.53 replies | 6202 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:12Championship teams ranked by the average age of their starting line-up - and guess what? EDIT: SEE POST 3 TO AVOID CLICK BAITY LINK ...10 replies | 907 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 15, 1991 (25)
- First Albion game:
- York City at home 1973 0-0
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bridcutt now. Bobby then. Andy Rollings way back when.
- Best Albion experience:
- Millwall in the playoffs
- Westdene, Falmer, BHASVIC, Liverpool University
- Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.
- BHA and a-ha
- Advertising whore
- Twitter name:
DAFT Bints - tedebear, Lush, BAG, albiongirl, roz, Emily's Mum, Fran Hagarty, edna krabappel, Shegull, Bobby's Gull, Al Bion, footychick, Twinkle Toes, robinsonsgrin, HovaGirl, black & white seagull, brighton_girl87, Daffy Duck, The Grub, Tight Shorts, Tulip, Southstandfaithful, Squiglet, oldalbiongirl, Somptingull. Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:08
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 20:42 - edna krabappel mentioned Lush in post Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum.... Also agree with Lush, I can't say I've ev...
- 16:18 - PortuGull mentioned Lush in post Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area?...ra...) Many thanks Lush - this is what we ar...
- 18:11 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post What do you like most about our wonderful Tory Government?...as Hiney Buzzer and Lush told me I was being ...
- 13:37 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post Anyone recommend a Hove/Brighton based Divorce Solicitor...by Hiney Buzzer and Lush. All three said to...
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned Lush in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...7 20 Paypal @Lush 20 Paypal @C...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 21:28 - Lush quoted bn1&bn3 Albion in post Banned from pub for being Albion fanI don't get why people bring their dog ...
- 19:49 - sheebo quoted Lush in post Palace vandalise own coachMaybe they knew it was th...
- 18:53 - Lush quoted sheebo in post Palace vandalise own coachThat's even worse - they li...
- 16:54 - Megazone quoted Lush in post Feeding the poor/homeless - POLITICSThe one thing that's cert...
- 16:45 - Lush quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Feeding the poor/homeless - POLITICSI sometimes give money to people sat outs...
- 14:47 - Buzzer quoted Lush in post Feeding the poor/homeless - POLITICSWhich is why they've been...
- 14:38 - Lush quoted Buzzer in post Feeding the poor/homeless - POLITICSUsually a judgement call bu...
- 10:51 - Stat Brother quoted Lush in post Beram Kayal... what's going on?Kayal isn't match fit. Wo...
- 16:05 - Lush quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Sidwell v ReadingIrrespective of any payback for previous el...
- 12:08 - Bwian quoted Lush in post Bruno's CollapseThink it was Evans. Oops...
- 12:03 - Lush quoted Bwian in post Bruno's CollapseBeerens was out to injure....
- 11:41 - Neville's Breakfast quoted Lush in post Bruno's CollapseShock? :) Yeah, some for...
- 11:35 - Lush quoted DarrenFreemansPerm in post Baldock - immense gameTo me it seems like Baldock thrives whe...
- 11:19 - Lush quoted Neville's Breakfast in post Bruno's CollapseRather large time delay between said kic...
- 07:55 - El Presidente quoted Lush in post Baldock - immense gameIn addition, Hemed's firs...