Yesterday, 20:59The EU will come down on us like a ton of bricks because they won't want any other countries getting the same idea about leaving.60 replies | 1478 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:09Lush replied to a thread The EU wants Britain to leave "as soon as possible" in The Big BoardNo. Having cheated on the EU we're expressing surprise at not being allowed to stay in the spare room for two years while we sort ourselves out.74 replies | 2337 view(s)
23-06-2016, 15:42Lush replied to a thread 'Gus Honeybun' - best sports book of the year so far in The Big BoardI lived in Plymouth for a couple of years as a kid and remember Gus Honeybun. If it was your birthday he'd give you a bunny hop.9 replies | 538 view(s)
19-06-2016, 18:53They enjoy a good smite. Excellent match review here from the Reykjavik Grapevine. ...14 replies | 1204 view(s)
19-06-2016, 18:49Living in a typical Brighton house smack bang next to the pavement, I really enjoy the occasional waft of cigarette smoke that comes through the open...45 replies | 2022 view(s)
18-06-2016, 12:46Another vote for http://www.semolinabrighton.co.uk/ Choose from five different starters/five main courses/five puddings - so not for the "I know...309 replies | 20030 view(s)
18-06-2016, 00:15One of the Dublin based Seagulls mentioned on Twitter earlier today that they have...drum roll...Keith Andrews and <boooooooooooooo> Joey Barton...95 replies | 5411 view(s)
18-06-2016, 00:14I'm going to give a little credit to Kevin Kilbane here. One of the lesser lights, because he wasn't much of a big name as a player (evidenced by...95 replies | 5411 view(s)
18-06-2016, 00:06Seem to recall Alanis Morissette getting a bit sweary in You Oughta Know. Something about "are you thinking of me when you f**k her?".60 replies | 1920 view(s)
18-06-2016, 00:02Elvis is dire He can't help but run offside Elvis is dire...31 replies | 1662 view(s)
17-06-2016, 19:5812/12 not remotely tricky14 replies | 309 view(s)
16-06-2016, 22:09Handshakes all round! Bet they went straight inside and applied a liberal splash of alcohol gel though.44 replies | 3032 view(s)
16-06-2016, 21:40Only seen the second half of the Germany- Poland game. I take it there have been no repeat episodes from Jogi?44 replies | 3032 view(s)
16-06-2016, 21:39Poland playing nice football but the final ball is lacking every time. Germany stuttering- can't remember Fabianski making a decent save.52 replies | 1566 view(s)
16-06-2016, 21:35Going well for Northampton following their promotion then. Only June and their manager and star player have already upped sticks and left.183 replies | 34149 view(s)
16-06-2016, 18:04Corrected that for you :thumbsup:29 replies | 1377 view(s)
16-06-2016, 18:03That was Eva Herzigova, wasn't it? Czech.29 replies | 1377 view(s)
16-06-2016, 17:34Nope! What's he done now?29 replies | 1377 view(s)
16-06-2016, 17:31You're suggesting he's not Carlton Athletic then?31 replies | 2379 view(s)
16-06-2016, 17:28Any word on whether he knows how to cure cancer?29 replies | 1377 view(s)
16-06-2016, 17:25I may regret posting this, but....Adriana Karembeu.29 replies | 1377 view(s)
16-06-2016, 17:14Are Burger King hiring then?35 replies | 2896 view(s)
16-06-2016, 17:10I find myself hoping- for the sake of Jogi's personal hygiene, if nothing else- that the offending item was some sort of fluff/dead skin/grease build...44 replies | 3032 view(s)
44 replies | 3032 view(s)
15-06-2016, 19:44Thought Griezmann was fabulous in the Champions League final, until he tired at least.60 replies | 1486 view(s)
15-06-2016, 19:28They've just installed these in the dugouts at the Stade de France:44 replies | 3032 view(s)
15-06-2016, 19:25I have just, after many years abstinence, rediscovered the childish joy of tinned spaghetti on toast. I think that gives me a mental age of about...77 replies | 2014 view(s)
15-06-2016, 19:20Imagine finishing that match and then discovering you've been caught, and watching it go viral :lolol:44 replies | 3032 view(s)
15-06-2016, 19:1942 replies | 1810 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 15, 1991 (24)
- First Albion game:
- York City at home 1973 0-0
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bridcutt now. Bobby then. Andy Rollings way back when.
- Best Albion experience:
- Millwall in the playoffs
- Westdene, Falmer, BHASVIC, Liverpool University
- Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.
- BHA and a-ha
- Advertising whore
- Twitter name:
DAFT Bints - tedebear, Lush, BAG, albiongirl, roz, Emily's Mum, Fran Hagarty, edna krabappel, Shegull, Bobby's Gull, Al Bion, footychick, Twinkle Toes, robinsonsgrin, HovaGirl, black & white seagull, brighton_girl87, Daffy Duck, The Grub, Tight Shorts, Tulip, Southstandfaithful, Squiglet, oldalbiongirl, Somptingull. Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:00
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 21:42 - edna krabappel mentioned Lush in post Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum.... Also agree with Lush, I can't say I've ev...
- 16:18 - PortuGull mentioned Lush in post Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area?...ra...) Many thanks Lush - this is what we ar...
- 19:11 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post What do you like most about our wonderful Tory Government?...as Hiney Buzzer and Lush told me I was being ...
- 14:37 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post Anyone recommend a Hove/Brighton based Divorce Solicitor...by Hiney Buzzer and Lush. All three said to...
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned Lush in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...7 20 Paypal @Lush 20 Paypal @C...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 22:07 - Triggaaar quoted Lush in post How long before the EU come crawling for deals?The EU will come down on ...
- 21:58 - fat old seagull quoted Lush in post How long before the EU come crawling for deals?The EU will come down on ...
- 21:04 - GoldWithFalmer quoted Lush in post How long before the EU come crawling for deals?The EU will come down on ...
- 21:02 - portslade seagull quoted Lush in post How long before the EU come crawling for deals?...The EU is a busted flush which will now fall ...
- 18:09 - Lush quoted symyjym in post The EU wants Britain to leave "as soon as possible"Are we on gardening leave no...
- 19:32 - brakespear quoted Lush in post 'Gus Honeybun' - best sports book of the year so farI lived in Plymouth for a...
- 18:33 - Thunder Bolt quoted Lush in post 'Gus Honeybun' - best sports book of the year so farI lived in Plymouth for a...
- 13:45 - Goldstone1976 quoted Lush in post Thank You Brighton Fans For Your WordsC'mon guys. I know it's t...
- 13:40 - Lush quoted Goldstone1976 in post Thank You Brighton Fans For Your WordsActually, very easy to find him. ...
- 11:08 - AK74 quoted Lush in post Thank You Brighton Fans For Your WordsI don't know, it's always...
- 21:41 - Tony Meolas Loan Spell quoted Lush in post REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, Monday 6pm. Now with NEW GUEST PIESWhat was the winning numb...
- 21:11 - Lush quoted Uncle Spielberg in post REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, Monday 6pm. Now with NEW GUEST PIESThe Raffle prizes VIP match day Exp...
- 12:34 - Lush quoted Superseagull in post Peregrine Falcon webcam, Sussex Heights (next to Churchill Sq)They are growing fast. With 4 you...