Yesterday, 19:25And still the Always Ultras try so hard to be #AMF How many places did you finish above them? Four, was it? Failure is as failure does.375 replies | 27882 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:26Surely Ross Macaw-mack.97 replies | 2638 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:02Yes! Also: Goodbye to Love - The Carpenters, any Vaughan Williams and Elgar's Cello Concerto However, not long after my eldest daughter was...159 replies | 5770 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:10Newcastle would be the only possible uncharted one for me from the teams relegated/ promoted/ possibly promoted. So that's a definite. Only done...97 replies | 4719 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:02edna krabappel replied to a thread So you are Chris Hughton, Tony Bloom gives you 15m to spend on 2 new strikers....... in The Big BoardOf all the names mentioned so far on this thread, I think Gayle is the only one who might be (a) realistic- IF we were looking to spend at the levels...114 replies | 9787 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:50edna krabappel replied to a thread So you are Chris Hughton, Tony Bloom gives you 15m to spend on 2 new strikers....... in The Big BoardOh God yes. Atdhe Nuhiu is an embarrassment of a footballer. Every time I see him play, I rub my eyes in disbelief at the notion that somebody at...114 replies | 9787 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:44I'm convinced there had to be something medically wrong with him, as the player we saw after Christmas was a million years away from the one we saw...106 replies | 7944 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:39edna krabappel replied to a thread Nearly 22,000 season tickets sold already for 2016/17 in The Big BoardI am assuming from this that you are either (a) richer than Montgomery Burns, or (b) planning to make the trips on company expenses. Either way,...120 replies | 8370 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:04edna krabappel replied to a thread An hour until I (and others) find out their fate... in The Big Boardhttp://www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Caretaker_job65549450112 replies | 12623 view(s)
Yesterday, 00:47Dirty Northern Bustard97 replies | 2638 view(s)
24-05-2016, 13:28"Under Australian law, visas can be revoked when someone has spent more than a year in jail." What are the rules for the UK?25 replies | 1240 view(s)
24-05-2016, 12:48Eric Cantona, fifty years old today. Who'd a thought it? ...12 replies | 360 view(s)
24-05-2016, 11:55Suppose what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't see him as the main man. If he was the big signing of the summer I might be slightly underwhelmed,...135 replies | 11508 view(s)
24-05-2016, 11:39I loved Glenn Murray when he played for us. I didn't even hate him all that much when he played for Them, as he never once gave it the big one when...135 replies | 11508 view(s)
24-05-2016, 10:30edna krabappel replied to a thread Curry House owner jailed 6 years for manslaughter for serving nuts in The Big BoardPerhaps they are becoming more prevalent, but it doesn't make them any less dangerous. I've never had any issues whatsoever with food allergies....28 replies | 1606 view(s)
24-05-2016, 10:14edna krabappel replied to a thread Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead? in The Big BoardI'm not massively bothered about it really, I might watch it. Whilst I was obviously very disappointed that we didn't make it, I don't feel...70 replies | 2075 view(s)
23-05-2016, 16:21Lush replied to a thread REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, next Monday (30th) 6pm. Now POTD in The Big BoardNow POTD :wave:55 replies | 2392 view(s)
22-05-2016, 23:11Super stuff :lol: Hiney93 replies | 10097 view(s)
22-05-2016, 23:02Ordinarily, you'd have been banned from either this thread or from NSC as a whole, but frankly, I've not had this much entertainment at Palace's...110 replies | 10505 view(s)
22-05-2016, 21:53If I wanted FAIRNESS, I'd have gone to the BBC website, or the Croydon Advertiser. No, I want the appropriately one-eyed, blue-and-white-tinted,...794 replies | 32252 view(s)
22-05-2016, 21:51I'll be massively disappointed if the Dancing Pardew gif doesn't get the full Hiney Art treatment at the end of all this.93 replies | 10097 view(s)
22-05-2016, 21:28I don't really get it. All over Twitter, I see Palace fans ranting about Clattenburg. Sure, the non-advantage thing wasn't ideal, but it's not as...794 replies | 32252 view(s)
21-05-2016, 17:35I saw 41 games and travelled 10,421 miles. It was definitely worth it!63 replies | 2948 view(s)
20-05-2016, 16:07Did I miss news about Walton?272 replies | 22804 view(s)
20-05-2016, 13:381) Knockaert 2) Kayal 3) Stephens 4) Bruno 5) Stockdale 6) Goldson 7) Dunk 8) March 9) Rosenior 10) Skalak11 replies | 471 view(s)
19-05-2016, 22:40Celtic and Rangers are where players go who are reasonably capable (but not great) in the Championship, who can't make the step up to the Premier...61 replies | 2495 view(s)
19-05-2016, 22:30Quite. Not sure where anybody expects James Tilley (or whoever) to have slotted seamlessly into the side from this season.42 replies | 3721 view(s)
19-05-2016, 22:21Ditchling GC very handy for me. Who wants to PLAY?5 replies | 448 view(s)
19-05-2016, 22:20Don't think he actually qualified though. Apprenticed to Joseph for a while, but pretty sure he jacked it in for other stuff before his final exams?15 replies | 573 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 15, 1991 (24)
- First Albion game:
- York City at home 1973 0-0
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bridcutt now. Bobby then. Andy Rollings way back when.
- Best Albion experience:
- Millwall in the playoffs
- Westdene, Falmer, BHASVIC, Liverpool University
- Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.
- BHA and a-ha
- Advertising whore
- Twitter name:
DAFT Bints - tedebear, Lush, BAG, albiongirl, roz, Emily's Mum, Fran Hagarty, edna krabappel, Shegull, Bobby's Gull, Al Bion, footychick, Twinkle Toes, robinsonsgrin, HovaGirl, black & white seagull, brighton_girl87, Daffy Duck, The Grub, Tight Shorts, Tulip, Southstandfaithful, Squiglet, oldalbiongirl, Somptingull. Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 17:03
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 21:42 - edna krabappel mentioned Lush in post Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum.... Also agree with Lush, I can't say I've ev...
- 16:18 - PortuGull mentioned Lush in post Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area?...ra...) Many thanks Lush - this is what we ar...
- 19:11 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post What do you like most about our wonderful Tory Government?...as Hiney Buzzer and Lush told me I was being ...
- 14:37 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post Anyone recommend a Hove/Brighton based Divorce Solicitor...by Hiney Buzzer and Lush. All three said to...
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned Lush in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...7 20 Paypal @Lush 20 Paypal @C...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 22:11 - Superphil quoted Lush in post REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, next Monday (30th) 6pm. Now POTDNow POTD :wave: Will y...
- 16:22 - hans kraay fan club quoted Lush in post REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, next Monday (30th) 6pm. Now POTDNow POTD :wave: Bring FI...
- 16:13 - Icy Gull quoted Lush in post Since the end of the game on Monday i've been ....I'm getting over it by pu...
- 15:56 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Lush in post Since the end of the game on Monday i've been ....I'm getting over it by pu...
- 15:51 - Thunder Bolt quoted Lush in post Since the end of the game on Monday i've been ....I'm getting over it by pu...
- 09:51 - Lush quoted Peter Grummit in post Walton and Rea... moving on upI think we will release Gordon and...