Today, 16:59Sounds like Schlupp got injured just off the pitch, then rolled himself back on again in the hope the referee would stop the game for him to receive...2408 replies | 137926 view(s)
Today, 16:44I'm not quite clear whether you're in approval here...could you just re-confirm?2408 replies | 137926 view(s)
Today, 16:42Tee hee :lol:2408 replies | 137926 view(s)
Today, 16:41Reading claw one back.64 replies | 2810 view(s)
Today, 15:53Can't help feeling they'll get something today. Everton are a funny side: as capable of shocking the top sides as they are caving into the dross like...2408 replies | 137926 view(s)
Today, 15:52edna krabappel replied to a thread Looking forward to a nice relaxed Saturday now... in The Big BoardIpswich are dire. Can't see them finding another gear, especially not against an attritional team like Huddersfield.67 replies | 2391 view(s)
Today, 15:511-0 Newcastle. Don't really mind them winning (let's face it: today's game is as near as a guaranteed three points as you'll ever get) as it keeps...64 replies | 2810 view(s)
Today, 14:47Has much really changed since he left though? It's not like Villa have suddenly become better or worse. We're still good (he knew that when he left)...18 replies | 1774 view(s)
Today, 14:45Oh I don't know, I think they could be a top 8 side. I mean, I reckon they'd struggle against the current top six, but they'd still give Fulham...2408 replies | 137926 view(s)
Today, 14:34Well well well. Prince Charming suggesting that the Famous Selhurst Atmosphere might have been a bit...lacking? SURELY not. 8228109886721515522408 replies | 137926 view(s)
Today, 14:27It's actually astonishing that, after the abysmal twelve months they've had, Palace haven't been in the bottom three. Until now of course...2408 replies | 137926 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:55edna krabappel replied to a thread What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this? in The Big BoardThe offence of child destruction refers to an unborn foetus (that is capable of being born alive) so not applicable here.78 replies | 2827 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:35Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk58 replies | 1909 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:34Me Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk58 replies | 1909 view(s)
60 replies | 4524 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:55Oh Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk60 replies | 4524 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:38edna krabappel replied to a thread FCOL Kemp Town village .......WHAT ? Please please in The Big BoardThat's a lovely euphemism. I like it :lol:34 replies | 1490 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:33Inclined to agree. When you consider how many apparent faux pas Trump made on his campaign, it was staggering that the Democrats seemed incapable of...56 replies | 3067 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:27I'm in :thumbsup: What minute would you like?21 replies | 1452 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:26Yeah, it'll be like one of those house parties that teenagers advertise on Facebook though....send invites to fifty and then six hundred turn up and...56 replies | 3067 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:22I suggest you keep them in a safe place then, as I definitely remember the stewards were saying (last year) they'd confiscate loo rolls if found.58 replies | 4066 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:21Whose Dicks? OUR DICKS!56 replies | 3067 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:19What, smashing the windows of McDonalds up with a 10ft pole?56 replies | 3067 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:17I think you should have given him your space. And then started a petition urging Brighton & Hove Albion to recognise your sacrifice at a future...21 replies | 1452 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:10Will is actually a Bradford fan!!8 replies | 835 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:17Really? I've never found it to be a particular issue :lol: Agree with earlier posters though. Cauliflower is a cruelly underrated vegetable.57 replies | 1518 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:04Fair one :thumbsup: I thought you meant now :)48 replies | 6146 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:03edna krabappel replied to a thread What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this? in The Big BoardUnlikely to have asked for it, I'd have thought. Many heroin addicts (particularly the intravenous users) only get to the point of asking for help...78 replies | 2827 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:20edna krabappel replied to a thread FCOL Kemp Town village .......WHAT ? Please please in The Big BoardAwful. Imagine somebody posting that sort of pretentious bullshit online.34 replies | 1490 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:16The Swansea player? Are you sure? Great player, but can't imagine he'd be sold to a Championship club. There was talk of Everton trying to...48 replies | 6146 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 15, 1991 (25)
- First Albion game:
- York City at home 1973 0-0
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bridcutt now. Bobby then. Andy Rollings way back when.
- Best Albion experience:
- Millwall in the playoffs
- Westdene, Falmer, BHASVIC, Liverpool University
- Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.
- BHA and a-ha
- Advertising whore
- Twitter name:
DAFT Bints - tedebear, Lush, BAG, albiongirl, roz, Emily's Mum, Fran Hagarty, edna krabappel, Shegull, Bobby's Gull, Al Bion, footychick, Twinkle Toes, robinsonsgrin, HovaGirl, black & white seagull, brighton_girl87, Daffy Duck, The Grub, Tight Shorts, Tulip, Southstandfaithful, Squiglet, oldalbiongirl, Somptingull. Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:47
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 20:42 - edna krabappel mentioned Lush in post Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum.... Also agree with Lush, I can't say I've ev...
- 16:18 - PortuGull mentioned Lush in post Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area?...ra...) Many thanks Lush - this is what we ar...
- 18:11 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post What do you like most about our wonderful Tory Government?...as Hiney Buzzer and Lush told me I was being ...
- 13:37 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post Anyone recommend a Hove/Brighton based Divorce Solicitor...by Hiney Buzzer and Lush. All three said to...
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned Lush in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...7 20 Paypal @Lush 20 Paypal @C...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 22:15 - Bry Nylon quoted Lush in post Applauding fans who have passed awayYes. Or you might build t...
- 22:02 - Lush quoted portlock seagull in post Applauding fans who have passed awayTo be fair, it must be stupid people ...
- 20:32 - portlock seagull quoted Lush in post Applauding fans who have passed awayTo be fair, I don't think...
- 13:49 - Lush quoted portlock seagull in post Applauding fans who have passed awayAbsolutely this. The clue is that the...
- 21:31 - Lush quoted Wrong-Direction in post Anyone out there a Vegetarian or Vegan ?Doesn't salad and veg become really ...
- 21:12 - Lush quoted FatSuperman in post Anyone out there a Vegetarian or Vegan ?Will give it a bash and rant at ...
- 21:11 - Uncle Spielberg quoted Lush in post Anyone out there a Vegetarian or Vegan ?Has she shown you Cowspir...
- 10:48 - Ernest quoted Lush in post Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis?We're not training enough...
- 20:07 - Lush quoted samtheseagull in post [Brentford] Beamback confirmedcheers for that but i was not sure...
- 19:54 - Lush quoted dazzer6666 in post Bell Cheeses at workDisappointed that there are no ...
- 18:36 - Lush quoted Whoislloydy in post Reading v QPRKLL to score a 95th minute winne...
- 00:45 - StonehamPark quoted Lush in post Profit squad ... the post match interviewAnd how much have you all...