Today, 16:39This is going to give me sleepless nights :nono:34 replies | 722 view(s)
Today, 13:44Fourteenth Eye replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion Roar :thumbsup:92 replies | 2180 view(s)
Today, 11:20I reckon it was caused by Oatway showing the Chinese how to light your farts18 replies | 1170 view(s)
Today, 08:53Has he been fired already?18 replies | 1170 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:45edna krabappel replied to a thread Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collection in The Big BoardDid your Mum iron the spectacular creases down the front of said jeans or was that all your own effort?31 replies | 1565 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:43edna krabappel replied to a thread Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collection in The Big BoardHe looks like he's trying to hide Little Crumps between his thighs :ohmy:31 replies | 1565 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:53edna krabappel replied to a thread Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc Stankovic in The Big BoardYeah I saw that. To be honest, whilst Hudson undoubtedly could have done better, there was another player in there who was just as culpable (in my...81 replies | 6778 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:41But not for your own seat :(87 replies | 2808 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:38Think about £35 a month (across the two bills) for two people.61 replies | 2538 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:28edna krabappel replied to a thread Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc Stankovic in The Big BoardAs you're here, tell me about this Hefele bloke. To me, he looks like a standard old school big-bloke-at-the-back, no real skill, but his sheer...81 replies | 6778 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:46What are the chances of Private Seat Licences being re-offered do you think?87 replies | 2808 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:49I remember reading something about because income is guaranteed (ie we will all need to pay our water bills forever), it's possible for water...61 replies | 2538 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:01The other problem is that if you decide that there are more than 6 games that your under 10 can't attend, you can't change their seat ticket to a...87 replies | 2808 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:09Lush replied to a thread Hemed lashes out and banned after not being picked for the first team in The Big BoardAs he should be. Even if he's not picked for the best of the reasons. You need a bit of arrogance in a striker IMHO.44 replies | 3448 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:08Lush replied to a poll IF all 3 were fully fit, who would be YOUR first choice left back for BHA for the run in? in The Big BoardBong has been responsible for quite a few assists. He is great at whipping a quick cross in without signalling it to the entire waiting defence...91 replies | 2980 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:04For the first time I looked at the Southern Water pie chart that says where your money goes. Out of the average £1.14 daily charge (WTF - to put...61 replies | 2538 view(s)
26-03-2017, 21:29Lush replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion Sam If he's a bit small but a good runner and always gives his all.92 replies | 2180 view(s)
26-03-2017, 21:24We can't have a water meter. Something to do with incompatible pipes. So instead they've put us on a meter assessed bill. Nothing about the...61 replies | 2538 view(s)
26-03-2017, 13:31I quite agree. Saturdays without a match to go to are rubbish. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk24 replies | 1026 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:34edna krabappel replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardIf You Suspect It: Report It :thumbsup:113 replies | 4722 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:33edna krabappel replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveDon't the holy texts for each of the major world religions contain elements which are interpreted differently by different believers? The Koran...659 replies | 35828 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:15It transpires that, whilst searching the room occupied by the London attacker at Brighton's 41st best hotel, the police did actually seize the Corby...79 replies | 3137 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:10edna krabappel replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardI think you might be Rover-reacting somewhat here.113 replies | 4722 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:09edna krabappel replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardAlmost certainly a training camp somewhere in the mountains of Afghanistan. Exactly the sort they're itching to recruit. She'll be on the front of...113 replies | 4722 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:02Only really know the neighbours on one side, thanks to a slightly odd street layout where I live. They're a Romanian couple with a son aged five or...113 replies | 4722 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:59I'd have thought Wagner was the main driving force behind the German signings rather than this other bloke?58 replies | 4811 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:57I was thinking about starting one entitled Have You Ever Crapped In A Corby Trouser Press?, but there seems little point now Crodo has done this one.79 replies | 3137 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:53Don't you diddly dare.113 replies | 4722 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:47That's what you think, subject Yankee One Six.113 replies | 4722 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 15, 1991 (25)
- First Albion game:
- York City at home 1973 0-0
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bridcutt now. Bobby then. Andy Rollings way back when.
- Best Albion experience:
- Millwall in the playoffs
- Westdene, Falmer, BHASVIC, Liverpool University
- Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.
- BHA and a-ha
- Advertising whore
- Twitter name:
DAFT Bints - tedebear, Lush, BAG, albiongirl, roz, Emily's Mum, Fran Hagarty, edna krabappel, Shegull, Bobby's Gull, Al Bion, footychick, Twinkle Toes, robinsonsgrin, HovaGirl, black & white seagull, brighton_girl87, Daffy Duck, The Grub, Tight Shorts, Tulip, Southstandfaithful, Squiglet, oldalbiongirl, Somptingull. Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:47
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 19
- 20:42 - edna krabappel mentioned Lush in post Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum.... Also agree with Lush, I can't say I've ev...
- 16:18 - PortuGull mentioned Lush in post Can anybody help in finding a 1-bed or studio flat for my niece to rent in Brighton area?...ra...) Many thanks Lush - this is what we ar...
- 18:11 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post What do you like most about our wonderful Tory Government?...as Hiney Buzzer and Lush told me I was being ...
- 13:37 - El Presidente mentioned Lush in post Anyone recommend a Hove/Brighton based Divorce Solicitor...by Hiney Buzzer and Lush. All three said to...
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned Lush in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...7 20 Paypal @Lush 20 Paypal @C...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 14:59 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Lush in post Hemed lashes out and banned after not being picked for the first teamAs he should be. Even if ...
- 18:41 - Lush quoted sparkie in post Ticket upgrades next seasonNot withdrawn as such, more ...
- 18:25 - drew quoted Lush in post Ticket upgrades next seasonWhat are the chances of P...
- 18:05 - Goldstone1976 quoted Lush in post Ticket upgrades next seasonWhat are the chances of P...
- 16:09 - Pevenseagull quoted Lush in post How much is your water billI remember reading someth...
- 15:49 - Lush quoted Pevenseagull in post How much is your water billHow did they build up the debt? D...
- 15:44 - Pevenseagull quoted Lush in post How much is your water billFor the first time I look...
- 14:09 - Lush quoted casbom in post Hemed lashes out and banned after not being picked for the first teamMind you, some of this twee...
- 20:48 - Stat Brother quoted Lush in post North stand needs to STEP UP... Jazz Hands! Sorry Lush but even with jazz h...
- 15:02 - Bry Nylon quoted Lush in post So who were Tony's guests last night?Without getting ahead of ...
- 14:50 - Lush quoted tonyt in post North stand needs to STEP UPI love this! Very happy t...
- 11:24 - beorhthelm quoted Lush in post Fecking Southern Fail!Annoying when a 10 carria...
- 11:17 - Thunder Bolt quoted Lush in post Liam Rosenior appreciation threadLink? Would love to see t...
- 11:08 - Lincoln Imp quoted Lush in post Liam Rosenior appreciation threadLink? Would love to see t...
- 10:53 - Lush quoted Harry Wilson's tackle in post Bruno signed a new contract.......in FebruaryLast night the confidence bordered on arro...
- 10:43 - Lush quoted Lincoln Imp in post Liam Rosenior appreciation threadThere was an interesting intervi...
- 10:35 - Lush quoted GingerBeerMan in post Bruno signed a new contract.......in FebruaryNo one would give a left back a 'm...