27-03-2017, 19:15That Seagull guy is somebody I could easily punch right on his beak.36 replies | 1128 view(s)
27-03-2017, 08:58Any programme that has Gary Barlow in it stinks. Same for Dermot O'Leary. A bigger pair of wankers you'd be hard to find.76 replies | 4574 view(s)
25-03-2017, 11:03That's similar to what we did last season so it is achievable and Huddersfield have been on a roll since Christmas. We also have some tough games...68 replies | 3856 view(s)
23-03-2017, 14:03Bwian replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / Archivedeleted659 replies | 36042 view(s)
23-03-2017, 13:37They also have a ground that is paid for (or not much left to pay) and know that if they go up TV money is their main income. If they remain in this...58 replies | 4850 view(s)
23-03-2017, 13:33You lot still don't understand where our losses are coming from do you?142 replies | 8416 view(s)
23-03-2017, 13:30Amazing how you all start to re-appear now you've won a couple. Why didn't we see or hear from you for months? Even by your own phuckwittery...142 replies | 8416 view(s)
21-03-2017, 13:37Shown solidarity by so many-shame Orient's Chairman did his best to get us kicked out of the League. Their fans were goons during our troubles. No...88 replies | 5511 view(s)
20-03-2017, 16:17Bwian replied to a thread The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as champions in The Big BoardWe know what it means.If the results and final table look anything close to most of us will be surprised. Happy but surprised.54 replies | 5558 view(s)
20-03-2017, 16:14You know where the exit is.172 replies | 10110 view(s)
20-03-2017, 16:12And you wonder why you bag of shite? Never see your sorry ass for months, put a couple of wins together and the septic tank opens and here you are.172 replies | 10110 view(s)
20-03-2017, 16:08Bwian replied to a thread The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as champions in The Big BoardUs finishing on 97? Seriously? I can see us struggling to hit 92. That is 5 wins from 8. Huddersfield would need 93. Too many chickens being...54 replies | 5558 view(s)
20-03-2017, 13:30Irrational but I feel the same about Luton. Can't stand the town or its football club. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk122 replies | 17995 view(s)
19-03-2017, 20:10At least they got Spain right.41 replies | 4229 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:42Bwian replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardWould now be an appropriate time to say "I phucking hate Leeds"?204 replies | 26934 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:57Bwian replied to a thread If we go up which two teams would you want to come with us? in The Big BoardAnybody except a Yarkshire club. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk47 replies | 2198 view(s)
18-03-2017, 08:31Millions of pounds. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk13 replies | 769 view(s)
15-03-2017, 12:06We are still talking about Craig Mackail Smith? Long blonde hair, runs about like a puppy chasing a ball, answers to the call of 'Muttley'? Like...92 replies | 8100 view(s)
11-03-2017, 20:42Who pissed on your cornflakes? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk21 replies | 3496 view(s)
11-03-2017, 19:22I knew you'd be along at some point...59 replies | 5018 view(s)
11-03-2017, 19:11It wasn't a minority though was it? Hundreds abusing our team as they tried leaving the pitch and hundreds more goading Albion fans.59 replies | 5018 view(s)
81 replies | 7274 view(s)
11-03-2017, 15:39You clearly weren't there for the last game of last season. Nobody is looking to invent a rivalry.59 replies | 5018 view(s)
11-03-2017, 15:36We had the misfortune of experiencing Middlesbrough for the weekend. For the second year in a row. Middlesbrough the place is a shithole inhabited...59 replies | 5018 view(s)
11-03-2017, 11:39Listen to any one of them, either before or after every game and all interviews. They are all focused on one game at a time. And it is genuine-not...123 replies | 11560 view(s)
118 replies | 7499 view(s)
09-03-2017, 14:09So he isn't up to speed fitness wise according to Hughton. There's a surprise! Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk51 replies | 4310 view(s)
09-03-2017, 14:06Bwian replied to a thread Paul Barber response - Loyalty Points/Ticket Allocation Outside of Sussex in The Big BoardIt isn't easy keeping everybody happy when it comes to high demand tickets. I'd like additional loyalty points for being a STH at Gillingham and...100 replies | 5451 view(s)
08-03-2017, 09:5090 points is nowhere near enough this year. If we can average 2 ppg we will be on 94.If Udders maintain their 2.27 (I think it is) average they will...184 replies | 17743 view(s)
08-03-2017, 07:52Footballers love that kind of schedule. Less training and optimum match fitness and focus. They are our biggest concern now and like I said a couple...184 replies | 17743 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- October 18
51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. I think this shows the real plastics.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:45
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc Stankovic
- Join Date
- 23:47 - Harry Wilson's tackle mentioned Bwian in post Celebrities that most people think are dead but are alive as of today 9/9/2016...oris Day :lolol: Bwian won't like that :lol...
- 16:16 - Harry Wilson's tackle mentioned Bwian in post Do you like your first name? Would you change it, if you could?...erent name. I think Bwian has almost an identi...
- 14:31 - Bwian mentioned Wilko in post 2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)... fun. There you go Wilko, another opportunity...
- 17:50 - ferring seagull quoted Bwian in post Respect to HuddersfieldThey also have a ground th...
- 17:20 - Se20 quoted Bwian in post Palace make £7m loss in 2016You lot still don't unders...
- 14:03 - Bwian quoted Perfidious Albion in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdowndeleted
- 13:37 - Bwian quoted bhanutz in post Respect to HuddersfieldThey have to attract the fan...
- 13:33 - Bwian quoted Se20 in post Palace make £7m loss in 2016What you fail to grasp is...
- 13:30 - Bwian quoted Return of the Makh in post Palace make £7m loss in 2016Another thread about us, the bitterness...
- 18:29 - L'hampton Eagle quoted Bwian in post Palace rallying cryAnd you wonder why you bag...
- 16:17 - Bwian quoted Petee in post The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as championsAre people still not getti...
- 16:14 - Bwian quoted Dougie in post Palace rallying cryJoin the club mate . You k...
- 16:12 - Bwian quoted L'hampton Eagle in post Palace rallying cryWas a bit cringe worthy I admit but ...
- 13:50 - bashlsdir quoted Bwian in post Nathan Jones - LutonIrrational but I feel the ...
- 13:30 - Bwian quoted Simster in post Nathan Jones - LutonTo be honest, I'm enjoying s...