Yesterday, 18:25No sash-leave that to Croydon fc Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk88 replies | 5375 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:12And that's just his hair. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk88 replies | 5375 view(s)
27-04-2017, 20:37I agree with papajaff. And it will be even worse for me 'cos I have to sit next to the moany bar steward.41 replies | 3034 view(s)
27-04-2017, 20:31Misses most home games though.41 replies | 3034 view(s)
27-04-2017, 20:21Emily's Mum might be able to answer that.91 replies | 5233 view(s)
25-04-2017, 19:13That would be the lovely Jo that Robbie Fowler enjoyed the company of?91 replies | 5233 view(s)
24-04-2017, 21:51I didn't realise how much BHAFC owes the charming Mr Bellotti. I propose a petition to get the West Stand re-named in his honour although I don't...91 replies | 5233 view(s)
24-04-2017, 20:18What a football club we have.5 replies | 2442 view(s)
24-04-2017, 18:24Only 2?3976 replies | 276428 view(s)
24-04-2017, 11:10He was on yesterday and your description of him is 100% accurate. A thicker thicko would be hard to find. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk3976 replies | 276428 view(s)
24-04-2017, 11:07They have had crooked owners though- the big difference being they screwed creditors and charities-three times isn't it? Two times while we were...3976 replies | 276428 view(s)
23-04-2017, 21:28Bwian replied to a thread Am I the only one who think boro needs to go down...... in The Big BoardThis reason is enough. Nothing else matters.23 replies | 2118 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:07Not that long ago he was thought of as the messiah for us. But he's not the messiah...40 replies | 2751 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:05Burnley are safe. Unfortunately.18 replies | 2096 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:00Some of our nouveau fans would do well to pay heed to these words..36 replies | 2126 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:57They are the rightful champions, let's have none of this 'falter' talk.72 replies | 5018 view(s)
23-04-2017, 13:03A friend of mine was involved in the restoration campaign. Bloody years it took. And lots of effort. Well done to all of those who never gave up!31 replies | 1699 view(s)
19 replies | 1384 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:16Much better to let them fight amongst themselves, way better entertainment.106 replies | 12310 view(s)
8 replies | 548 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:09Bet Greer is still regretting that 'sideways move'.40 replies | 2751 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:52Have you ever tried getting on Waccoe? It goes into lock-down whenever they lose. For such a 'hard nosed, tough as nails bunch of Yarkshur folk' they...216 replies | 10677 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:39So, what was sung in the end? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk92 replies | 8701 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:04Most of their fans last season were Bellends of the highest order-before, during and after the game. Including the night before. I won't be going on...106 replies | 12310 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:04Long way from Windsor, Ont., although there must be a direct flight from Detroit...23 replies | 2007 view(s)
20-04-2017, 09:12Blood and guts stuff but an awful game to be at-until that final whistle!23 replies | 1867 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:45Me too. Second thought, maybe I'll luzz it at the open top bus because those cards are bloody hard to tear!25 replies | 1548 view(s)
19-04-2017, 11:30What I find astounding is how many idiots fail to engage the dormant organ between their ears before they refer to us as a 'Plastic Club', quoting...113 replies | 23026 view(s)
19-04-2017, 11:21The football gods don't like change.39 replies | 1881 view(s)
19-04-2017, 07:50I thought he lived in the house on the corner of Mile Oak Crescent and Old Shoreham Road?19 replies | 1215 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- October 18
51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. I think this shows the real plastics.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:59
- Join Date
- 23:47 - Harry Wilson's tackle mentioned Bwian in post Celebrities that most people think are dead but are alive as of today 9/9/2016...oris Day :lolol: Bwian won't like that :lol...
- 16:16 - Harry Wilson's tackle mentioned Bwian in post Do you like your first name? Would you change it, if you could?...erent name. I think Bwian has almost an identi...
- 21:51 - Bwian quoted Hugo Rune in post Build A Bonfire - Komedia, 26 AprilOn the subject of Bellotti, ra...
- 18:24 - Bwian quoted bhanutz in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17I don't have the figures to ...
- 11:10 - Bwian quoted Icy Gull in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Have Sky sacked that smug gog...
- 11:07 - Bwian quoted Weststander in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17You've also had the luck of not ...
- 21:28 - Bwian quoted edna krabappel in post Am I the only one who think boro needs to go down......And because it saves us having to g...
- 20:08 - edna krabappel quoted Bwian in post SWINDON relegated....Not that long ago he was t...
- 20:07 - Bwian quoted edna krabappel in post SWINDON relegated....Tim Sherwood has done an absolutely...
- 20:05 - Bwian quoted kingcole in post BurnleyThey really look like they ar...
- 20:00 - Bwian quoted chrisg in post Leyton OrientIt was only 3 years ago tha...
- 15:30 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Bwian in post The Saltdean LidoA friend of mine was invol...
- 13:03 - Bwian quoted KingKev in post The Saltdean LidoGiven it's an Italian word, ...