Today, 10:31Why would we want Gareth Barry when we can sign Steve Sidwell for another year who is 2 years younger, probably demand far less wages and is a...52 replies | 2821 view(s)
Today, 10:18That is where our opinions differ as I do not think that he prepared as he should have compounded by the fact that he didnt throw anywhere near...32 replies | 1431 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:07He will probably step up if Bruno is found wanting, to become our regular right back.52 replies | 2821 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:58I dont attend boxing now but still watch it and take an interest and IMHO Fury won because Klitschko took him as being easy and cannon fodder thus...32 replies | 1431 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:57Trust me BG, tomorrow you will LOVE everything, even Attilla I am sure that I will and I hope many more do so also,37 replies | 2489 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:49Hasnt taken performance enhancing drugs though, as he hasnt needed to his ability speaks for its self.32 replies | 1431 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:44None I would think32 replies | 1431 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:39I do not agree and think that if BBBC give his licence back, having been done for performance enhancing drugs so is questionable, and a rematch is...32 replies | 1431 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:23I am far from that but I obviously do not appreciate modern poetry which is not what I was taught at school. Mind you I didnt like that either ...37 replies | 2489 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:02Will the players pay for the buses or the club pay the usual 2p in the £46 replies | 2326 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:54The only down side for me is a poem from Attila but as I dont hear much on the speakers I will possibly not hear it just hope I can hear Donna...37 replies | 2489 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:04That may prove to be correct but bums do have surprise wins hence Fury not being in the same class but still winning against Klitschko.32 replies | 1431 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:01I think that you are probably right and if Klitschko is switched on, unlike against Fury, he will be a formidable opponent for AJ32 replies | 1431 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:28Didnt realize it was that long ago sk obviously not him. Time just flies as you get older without you realizing.34 replies | 2209 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:52Probably Harry the old vice chairman as he either owned or had something to do with Hove Motors.34 replies | 2209 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:56Arthur and Alf Bloom played for Worthing in the 50s34 replies | 2209 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:10Both strikers and strikers command higher fees.118 replies | 7506 view(s)
27-04-2017, 20:26BensGrandad replied to a thread Man City v Man Utd. 2 teams who will be rivals for us for the title next season in The Big BoardI think that United will be a force next season as Mourinho is getting them sorted out.41 replies | 1515 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:04Great news for us but more so for him134 replies | 15191 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:00Granted it was some years ago but John Marshall at Fulham told me he had a man call to his house on Epsom Downs to try to sell him insurance. ...54 replies | 6682 view(s)
27-04-2017, 14:50BensGrandad replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardI voted Tottenham and then realized I hadnt read the title properly and it was away games. I dont go to away games anymore so none but of the...57 replies | 2306 view(s)
27-04-2017, 14:41I agree and that is as it was until TV decided football matches and they changed the format bringing in the play offs to promote more TV soccer.70 replies | 4377 view(s)
27-04-2017, 14:31Hopefully that is true as he would be good experienced cover118 replies | 7506 view(s)
27-04-2017, 13:16Red tops reporting Newcastle are interested in a season loan next season.54 replies | 6682 view(s)
27-04-2017, 10:01That was to do a SPECIFIC JOB at a SPECIFIC time and then release him at the end of the season after he had done the job. Interestingly he scored...118 replies | 7506 view(s)
27-04-2017, 09:53I suggested Charlie Adams a few days ago especially if Dale Stephens goes and we do not resign Steve Sidwell but was slated and told I had no idea....118 replies | 7506 view(s)
27-04-2017, 09:46No I was talking about The Hare & Hounds on Henfield Rd which is run by Simon who also has or had The Cricketers in Burgess Hill and previously...27 replies | 915 view(s)
27-04-2017, 09:32Something must be wrong as you have posted a view that I agree with as I think that there is very little to chose between him and Bong so the...38 replies | 2796 view(s)
27-04-2017, 09:24The difference bejng that we needed an AM and that was the rate but we have cover as DM so need not pay such a fee. Liverpool have struggled...118 replies | 7506 view(s)
27-04-2017, 09:03In much the same way that people pluck a price of a car off of Auto trader which is in mint condition and expect the same for their battered...118 replies | 7506 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- October 5, 1943 (73)
- First Albion game:
- Best Albion experience:
- 1957 Promotion to Div 2 for the first time
- Amex season ticket location:
- West Stand Lower
- I have very strong views not always appreciated by others but usuaully turn our correct .
- Haywards Heath
- The Super Seagulls, more Super Seagulls and more Super Seagulls and sometimes my allotment
- Publican - retired.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-02-2009 01:27
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:21
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 19:22 - Kinky Gerbils mentioned BensGrandad in post Stockdale Contract...e. As for vorm BensGrandad He could be a num...
- 16:39 - Goldstone1976 mentioned BensGrandad in post Excel help please - any wizards on NSC?!...he expert, I think: BensGrandad , can you help him o...
- 11:27 - Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo mentioned BensGrandad in post Prison Break...itch. It's on FOX BensGrandad - Sky 124, Virgin 15...
- 17:34 - Dick Head mentioned BensGrandad in post Any past or present restaurant owners/managers on NSC?...manager of one? BensGrandad could tell you a sto...
- 10:06 - Exile mentioned BensGrandad in post NSC Confidence Test: Which position do you think we will finish in?...ching is as good as BensGrandad 's analysis.
- 10:31 - BensGrandad quoted goldstone in post Adding quality for next season - your thoughtsThis must be at least the fift...
- 10:18 - BensGrandad quoted big nuts in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticKlitschko is possibly the mos...
- 07:15 - big nuts quoted BensGrandad in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticI dont attend boxing now but sti...
- 22:25 - Bry Nylon quoted BensGrandad in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??...te a sitcom called 'Bensgrandad.' You just can't ...
- 21:30 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted BensGrandad in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??I am far from that but I obvious...
- 21:07 - BensGrandad quoted Driver8 in post Adding quality for next season - your thoughtsIsn't Rosenior a PL experien...
- 20:58 - BensGrandad quoted big nuts in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticYou don't watch boxing nowada...
- 20:47 - big nuts quoted BensGrandad in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticI do not agree and think that if...
- 19:57 - BensGrandad quoted WATFORD zero in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??[QUOTE=WATFORD zero;7914019]Trust me BG,...
- 19:44 - BensGrandad quoted easynow in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticWhat are the chances of Josh...
- 19:39 - BensGrandad quoted big nuts in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticFury is no bum. Had the style...
- 19:37 - WATFORD zero quoted BensGrandad in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??I am far from that but I obvious...
- 19:23 - BensGrandad quoted Lord Bracknell in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??The only downside for me is you bei...
- 18:57 - Lord Bracknell quoted BensGrandad in post Pre Match entertainment v Bristol City ??The only down side for me is a p...
- 18:24 - big nuts quoted BensGrandad in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticThat may prove to be correct but...
- 18:04 - BensGrandad quoted Ernest in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticJoshua is just a big bum, b...
- 18:01 - BensGrandad quoted Lenny Rider in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticBut if Joshua doesn't put Klitsc...
- 15:43 - Lawro's Lip quoted BensGrandad in post Tammy AbrahamRed tops reporting Newcastle are...
- 15:28 - BensGrandad quoted Hiney in post The Bloom Albion dynastyWho passed away in October...
- 15:06 - Hiney quoted BensGrandad in post The Bloom Albion dynastyProbably Harry the old vice chai...