Yesterday, 22:59Perhaps they should have done a ground share deal with West Ham or logically location wise Arsenal.12 replies | 865 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:36I agree doing at a given minute does not seem the same.44 replies | 1484 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:54Does that matter if we get the 3 points.52 replies | 5395 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:34We must not lose Saturday or Tuesday any other result is acceptable.52 replies | 5395 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:54I can see him getting £1m a week if as reported Gus is paying Tevez £650k. Per week.40 replies | 1471 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22I do that for all holidays and have this year booked the international break in early September following the August Bank Holiday.82 replies | 5173 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:10Yesterday on Alison Fearns show on Radio Sussex she was talking to bike riding instructor from Lttlehampton who said parents shouldnt teach their...111 replies | 3742 view(s)
22-02-2017, 20:57I just want a couple of suspensions for Tuesday then back to normal although if the team are set up and have the right attitude there is no reason...52 replies | 5395 view(s)
22-02-2017, 20:48A little common sense by the bookies says that nobody would have bet on it unless they had either inside info from a very good source or the man...67 replies | 3533 view(s)
22-02-2017, 17:41Sorry typing error, as usual, but amended when I realised.10 replies | 898 view(s)
22-02-2017, 17:36Plus Ritchie and Mitrovic so they will not suffer too badly what we need is a Shelvey red card Saturday. How many bookings does he have?52 replies | 5395 view(s)
22-02-2017, 17:18Johnson among many raves about Tomlin so time for him to show his worth.10 replies | 898 view(s)
22-02-2017, 17:16BensGrandad replied to a thread QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed) in The Big BoardHopefully by then the result will be purely academic, with very little relevance.87 replies | 8409 view(s)
22-02-2017, 17:06Lets hope Lee Johnson saves himself with 2 wins this week.10 replies | 898 view(s)
22-02-2017, 17:02I agree must miss TV and you have just reminded me to either turn it off and put Smooth on the radio or watch something we have recorded.75 replies | 2447 view(s)
21-02-2017, 21:56He is desperate for a job so throws his hat in the ring for every job. I am surprised that they havent looked at Billy Davies I dont like him as...50 replies | 2569 view(s)
21-02-2017, 21:45BensGrandad replied to a poll Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread*** in The Big BoardWe are still 4 pts in front of Huddersfield plus GD means that we need to lose 1 game and draw 2 or lose 2 and them win both for them to overtake us...349 replies | 37118 view(s)
21-02-2017, 17:27You have missed the favourite Nigel Adkins at 11/850 replies | 2569 view(s)
21-02-2017, 13:11Irrespective of the injury to LR he should get abuse and to think we were offered him in a joint deal for him and Stephens but disagreed with his...70 replies | 5156 view(s)
21-02-2017, 13:08Doro is a make of phone that is extra loud for the hard of hearing both ringtone and listening volume and simple to use. It is recommended by...44 replies | 1969 view(s)
21-02-2017, 10:21No Vodafone shop checked all my apps and they are all ones that say they shouldnt be removed as they are part of the program. I do not have porn or...44 replies | 1969 view(s)
20-02-2017, 21:52In fairness to him hadnt Sutton just made their 3rd sub so he knew he wasnt going to play.249 replies | 15462 view(s)
20-02-2017, 21:37Just shows it is all down to what we do and the results we get not rely on others.249 replies | 15462 view(s)
20-02-2017, 21:35Would you pay £10m for Stephens?.249 replies | 15462 view(s)
20-02-2017, 21:32I am completely bewildered now as the people I sat next to at Withdean all sit near me at The Amex as we bought a complete row at the outset., That...39 replies | 1223 view(s)
20-02-2017, 21:23That is what I am probably going to buy or perhaps a Doro 825 as I only use a phone for calls texts and the very odd photo as evidence of something44 replies | 1969 view(s)
20-02-2017, 20:41Any chance of Ritchie going off with a hamstring injury or similar. and Shelvey with a straight reed for violent conduct.249 replies | 15462 view(s)
20-02-2017, 20:10BensGrandad replied to a thread Premier league ref for Newcastle match (not The Complete And Utter Shyster) in The Big BoardDid we not have his brother Andy ref a game at The Amex recently?.12 replies | 1586 view(s)
20-02-2017, 20:05Obviously not the two I thought so cant help you further.39 replies | 1223 view(s)
20-02-2017, 19:54I had made my mind up that it was to be a new phone just what make and model was the question.39 replies | 1223 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- October 5, 1943 (73)
- First Albion game:
- Best Albion experience:
- 1957 Promotion to Div 2 for the first time
- Amex season ticket location:
- West Stand Lower
- I have very strong views not always appreciated by others but usuaully turn our correct .
- Haywards Heath
- The Super Seagulls, more Super Seagulls and more Super Seagulls and sometimes my allotment
- Publican - retired.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-02-2009 01:27
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:59
- Join Date
- 10:06 - Exile mentioned BensGrandad in post NSC Confidence Test: Which position do you think we will finish in?...ching is as good as BensGrandad 's analysis.
- 11:22 - peterward mentioned BensGrandad in post Transfer Deadline Day - Is there a Surprise in Store?...ng linked with us. BensGrandad?
- 22:41 - AmexRuislip mentioned BensGrandad in post Im a celebrity.......2016...ting the hang of it BensGrandad, you'll be glued to ...
- 20:33 - GoldWithFalmer mentioned BensGrandad in post Planet Earth 2: Episode 2- MOUNTAINS....OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD... gets on please. BensGrandad says in the X factor...
- 21:30 - GoldWithFalmer mentioned BensGrandad in post Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...of last year and as BensGrandad stated, Sidwell is a...
- 20:38 - Lurchy mentioned BensGrandad in post Do you think we'll sign a forward in the January transfer window?... you can sleep easy BensGrandad as the likelihood of...
- 23:02 - brightn'ove quoted BensGrandad in post Spurs FALLING apartPerhaps they should have done a ...
- 22:59 - BensGrandad quoted Ernest in post Spurs FALLING apartThey will be in trouble in ...
- 17:36 - BensGrandad quoted Ernest in post Minutes Applause Paul McCarthyWhy can't it be done before...
- 16:54 - BensGrandad quoted Ernest in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!Certainly won't say the bet...
- 09:22 - BensGrandad quoted ditchy in post We can finish Readings automatic hopes.A small note aside .... At...
- 22:30 - m20gull quoted BensGrandad in post PiegateA little common sense by the boo...
- 20:57 - BensGrandad quoted NooBHA in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!Not just that. I would rath...
- 17:44 - Cowfold Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Zola and Lee Johnson.Sorry typing error, as usual, bu...
- 17:41 - BensGrandad quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Zola and Lee Johnson.I don't want to see Lee Tomlin's wor...
- 17:39 - Cowfold Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Zola and Lee Johnson.Johnson among many raves about T...
- 17:39 - hans kraay fan club quoted BensGrandad in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!Plus Ritchie and Mitrovic so the...
- 17:39 - Razzoo quoted BensGrandad in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!Plus Ritchie and Mitrovic so the...
- 17:36 - BensGrandad quoted Razzoo in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!The bad news is they have g...
- 17:18 - Easy 10 quoted BensGrandad in post Brit Awards 2017I agree must miss TV and you ha...
- 17:15 - Two Professors quoted BensGrandad in post Zola and Lee Johnson.Lets hope Lee Johnson saves hims...
- 17:02 - BensGrandad quoted Easy 10 in post Brit Awards 2017Award ceremonies are the dul...
- 21:57 - edna krabappel quoted BensGrandad in post Taxi For Owen CoyleHe is desperate for a job so thr...
- 21:56 - BensGrandad quoted crodonilson in post Taxi For Owen CoyleSteve Cotterill has thrown his h...
- 21:46 - Is it PotG? quoted BensGrandad in post Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread***1still 4 pts in front of Hudders...
- 17:31 - ManOfSussex quoted BensGrandad in post Taxi For Owen CoyleYou have missed the favourite Ni...