Yesterday, 19:42Only one thing to say about todays crowd:- 5 TOO MANY. :angry:41 replies | 3506 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:39Not what I've said. Given the alternative would be lumbering out of the play offs because Murray and Hemed is a piss poor front line, I think we...17 replies | 964 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:30Thank god this season not backing up Baldock's position will only cost a lump of metal.17 replies | 964 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:42Although it would really ruin all of Newcastle's plans if we made them win it.31 replies | 1487 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:36Oh I've got a #twats story. Last night I was at Jnr's school interpretive dance evening at the Pompey Guildhall. (I was crapping myself that Sky...49 replies | 2628 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:53Stat Brother replied to a thread New Dragons Den Dragon - Steve Parrish! [Not any more!!] in The Big BoardParrish is on this weeks Fighting Talk and, on more than one occasion, gets absolutely owned by Caroline Barker. The rest of the time he's being...43 replies | 3164 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:31When did we get so freakin needy?14 replies | 1423 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:37I hope Barber can strike a deal with:- Tank Top Shop. For all your tank top needs.96 replies | 6373 view(s)
28-04-2017, 22:35Stat Brother replied to a thread North Korea crisis: North 'test-fires ballistic missile' in The Big BoardFookin typical. I bet WW3 nuts off tomorrow at 16:45 reaching the global oblivion stage a touch before 17:00. If it weren't for Sky TV we'd go...10 replies | 512 view(s)
28-04-2017, 20:34Blimey it's not like he was great going forwards.120 replies | 8748 view(s)
28-04-2017, 19:26Giant rabbits27 replies | 1165 view(s)
28-04-2017, 19:22Shows how far we've come.120 replies | 8748 view(s)
28-04-2017, 12:19Stat Brother replied to a thread United Airlines 'saddened' by death of giant rabbit, Simon, after transatlantic flight in The Big BoardThanks, I've been hyperventilating waiting for the recognition :lol:22 replies | 642 view(s)
28-04-2017, 11:17and not a single persons contribution will be any different from all the other 25 pagers.34 replies | 1062 view(s)
28-04-2017, 11:15and clack your clackers.57 replies | 4472 view(s)
57 replies | 4472 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:24Either that or more giant rabbits! I predict our transfer record will be in jeopardy.118 replies | 7645 view(s)
28-04-2017, 09:57Stat Brother started a thread United Airlines 'saddened' by death of giant rabbit, Simon, after transatlantic flight in The Big Boardhttps://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/26/united-airlines-new-pr-disaster-giant-rabbit-simon-dies-uk-flight The 3ft (90cm) continental...22 replies | 642 view(s)
28-04-2017, 09:36I NEED A NEW RUMOUR. Bored with this one now.118 replies | 7645 view(s)
28-04-2017, 07:37It's not as if football has paused waiting for us to catch up. I love the fact the team has got this far with it's record signing being a centre...118 replies | 7645 view(s)
27-04-2017, 21:41Just gotta hold that form through to late October. :facepalm:50 replies | 1034 view(s)
27-04-2017, 21:38The Nat'nals have 41 runs in the last 25 innings @ Colorado.50 replies | 1034 view(s)
27-04-2017, 19:03Stat Brother replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardNo mention of the assailant instantly falling to the floor and writhing around as if shot.32 replies | 2294 view(s)
27-04-2017, 18:49Oh well, that'll be the end of that then.25 replies | 2026 view(s)
27-04-2017, 18:31Stat Brother replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardThe suspect is described as a white man, aged in his early 20s and approximately 5ft 10ins tall. He was wearing a black hooded top or jacket. ...32 replies | 2294 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:03I didn't realise gobbing off in a foul and abusive manner then running away gesticulating would be considered aggressive. Stupid - yes....19 replies | 1408 view(s)
27-04-2017, 12:51I've always said Al Habsi was better than Stockdale. :facepalm: :lolol:19 replies | 1408 view(s)
27-04-2017, 12:47857558465954316288 If IF this did actually happened I think we can safely say it'll never happen again. :lol:68 replies | 7847 view(s)
27-04-2017, 12:37Or the £8m Brighton were about to pay for pilchard? A multi million pound figure isn't out of context for Stewart. Football transfers are out...118 replies | 7645 view(s)
27-04-2017, 12:24It's probably just Leeds trying to upset one of their rivals for promotion, as we enter into the final phase of the season... ...oh hang on.91 replies | 9073 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1970 (47)
About Stat Brother
- First Albion game:
- Sometime in in the late 70's, probably Arsenal. I'll have to check
- Favourite Albion player:
- El Abd/Buckley
- Best Albion experience:
- Waking into the East seeing the flags in the West
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand in line with the 6 yrd box
- Been an Albion boy since mid/late 70's. Broke with the Gooner family trad (1st game ever Highbury '76). Now entering my 3rd life, on 'the terraces' with The Albion, 70's - early 80's. Late 80's - mid 90's to the end of the Goldstone, followed by a splattering of away trips. Now Falmer, with my 2 kids currently 7 & 6.
- West west west Sussex
- Cycling, cooking, ale, and Haribo. Sadly the 1st one doesn't go well with the other 3.
Velogames Fantasy TdF League - Name NSC Geeks - League Code: 41202037269
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 06:22
- Join Date
- 09:59 - Stat Brother mentioned Driver8 in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers...9 point deduction. Driver8 initial correct comm...
- 08:36 - Stat Brother mentioned The Fish in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfersThe Fish's alternate facts on...
- 16:04 - Stat Brother mentioned ChazzyBHA in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***ChazzyBHA about now:- 84392
- 13:19 - Stat Brother mentioned El Presidente in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?...out Exactamondo. El Presidente is screaming (as usu...
- 10:05 - Stat Brother mentioned B.W. in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?trueblue B.W. This is where I dra...
- 10:05 - Stat Brother mentioned trueblue in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?trueblue B.W. This is where ...
- 07:47 - Stat Brother mentioned sparkie in post Wingers... big time :sick: as sparkie says, not a priority...
- 11:51 - Stat Brother mentioned Acker79 in post This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD...lso run the risk of Acker79 doing something fudg...
- 07:33 - whitelion mentioned Stat Brother in post An early morning Albion quiz - The League winners.... we have a summary Stat Brother?
- 19:44 - Pretty pink fairy quoted Stat Brother in post The crowd todayOnly one thing to say about today...
- 19:39 - Stat Brother quoted Wilko in post Piss poor selection.Only? Why are so many Brig...
- 19:34 - Wilko quoted Stat Brother in post Piss poor selection.Thank god this season not backing...
- 19:32 - Icy Gull quoted Stat Brother in post Piss poor selection.Thank god this season not backing...
- 07:37 - Stat Brother quoted strings in post 2017/18 new kit threadOne thing the Premier League...
- 20:34 - Stat Brother quoted A mex eyecan in post *** Cardiff v Newcastle ***jeez, has he gone backwards? he l...
- 19:22 - Stat Brother quoted swindonseagull in post *** Cardiff v Newcastle ***Noone, Halford. Bennet all played f...
- 17:50 - brakespear quoted Stat Brother in post Player artThis reminds me of an old favouri...
- 16:40 - el punal quoted Stat Brother in post Flags ahoy857915010101760000 Is that the...
- 12:19 - Stat Brother quoted greyseagull in post United Airlines 'saddened' by death of giant rabbit, Simon, after transatlantic flight:lolol::thumbsup: Thanks, I've b...
- 12:05 - greyseagull quoted Stat Brother in post United Airlines 'saddened' by death of giant rabbit, Simon, after transatlantic flighthttps://www.theguardian.com/busin...
- 11:17 - Stat Brother quoted Sussex Nomad in post The economy25+ pages? and not a single perso...
- 11:15 - Stat Brother quoted Wilko in post Flags ahoyHow can I hold a flag and ...
- 10:24 - Stat Brother quoted Icy Gull in post Kevin Stewart of LiverpoolI think a thread on just how ...
- 10:18 - Icy Gull quoted Stat Brother in post Kevin Stewart of LiverpoolI NEED A NEW RUMOUR. Bored with ...
- 08:17 - Johnny RoastBeef quoted Stat Brother in post Kevin Stewart of LiverpoolIt's not as if football has pause...
- 07:37 - Stat Brother quoted Gritt23 in post Kevin Stewart of LiverpoolHardly surprising though is ...
- 07:19 - Gritt23 quoted Stat Brother in post Kevin Stewart of LiverpoolIt would appear NSC appreciation ...