Yesterday, 21:33My total is 8 different methods of transport, in no particular order:- Train Bridge Uni Mitras Cycle Mill Road Poynings Sainsburys40 replies | 1899 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:44I do wonder how many of the 80 minuters are also P&Rers. Once that number is divided down by 3, I'm left wondering:- How long are they sat on the...40 replies | 1899 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:5885619596500242841635 replies | 3432 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:50So for Chris to reach number 1, he will have to manage the Albion until his mid to late 70's. Sounds fair enough to me.1 replies | 509 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:288561720569327001645 replies | 339 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:15It was fun while it lasted, and lets not forget it has lasted:- 16 MONTHS.3941 replies | 271838 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:06BFS only has eyes for 1 game, and that's next weeks home game v Burnley. I bet Sam has done 0 prep for today and Wednesday, preferring 2 weeks...26 replies | 1051 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:46I'm not seeing the love for him, certainly not based on Friday night. If he needs to be completely humiliated in order to put in an adequate...129 replies | 9786 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:43The problem is we're all a bunch of self centred, self important, bloviating ninnies. The bottom line is the club has over 28,000 people all...40 replies | 1899 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:46As the parent of adopted children this has always been my irrational paranoid fear, even though I know it's all but impossible. Lil Miss Stat is...17 replies | 2043 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:34'Arry's working his magic. :facepalm: 1 - 0 Villa. now FT. Next up for Brum is Huddersfield, while Villa and Bruce go to Blackburn. :wink:26 replies | 1051 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:50Here's a more lighthearted interview with Merson https://www.quicklykevin.com/episodes/2017/3/20/paul-merson-s01e03 I particularly enjoyed...6 replies | 1043 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:31Don't poke the bear. Just scratch your chin and nod your head while slowly backing out of the room.129 replies | 9786 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:50The car park a little further down from the Bridge CP, Southern Water (?) is always empty at weekends.40 replies | 1899 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:55I think it's about time there was a minimum standard required addendum to relegation/promotion If you can't get 40 goals and 40 points in the...26 replies | 2303 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:50Every promoted team will be better value than 'Boro, in next seasons Premier League. All they have to do is score more than 23 goals in the first 33...106 replies | 12083 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:40That will make Pards favourite to replace him.23 replies | 2952 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:21Hang on, as Barca are in town what if Chris popped over nice and early, away from Catalan eyes, to finalise his contract as their manager for next...23 replies | 2952 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:59I have decided all this is true. But Mr Hughton went to Villareal to scout this sniffer:- I assume we signed Cedric before the game, as...23 replies | 2952 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:48Oh man, a couple of Irish films for you, on NetFlix On the back of watching the excellent Sing Street, NetFlix recommended:- and bloody...733 replies | 59848 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:52Stat Brother replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardAs good as Sam has been this season, he has rather benefited from the club not providing any backup for his integral position. The main reason...43 replies | 4738 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:40Stat Brother replied to a thread Interesting Stat - If games were only 45 minutes long - We'd be 4th!! in The Big BoardBig lols 85575663662709964846 replies | 1308 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:35Stat Brother replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardTammy's about 6 foot taller.43 replies | 4738 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:21"nothing to complain about".11 replies | 538 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:17Stat Brother replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardFingers crossed tonight the club had a scout in Cadiz to watch Roger Marti slot home his 21 goal of the season.43 replies | 4738 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:16Are we all going to keep quiet when he returns for pre-season with a full head of hair? #SpendThatBonus.35 replies | 3474 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:11It is funny how so many posters thought all 3 clubs would only drop a couple of points out of about the 90, or so, available.10 replies | 888 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:01Apropo of nothing this twitter thread must be read:- https://twitter.com/liam__whu/status/85544119527063142435 replies | 3432 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:46Not much doing in the BBC's gossip columns:- Crystal Palace are considering a move for Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez, 27, with West Brom also...3571 replies | 445237 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:14They went to a shot from the camera mounted in 'our' stand, as we were singing 'jump around for the Albion'. It was unwatchable, until they...15 replies | 1583 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1970 (47)
About Stat Brother
- First Albion game:
- Sometime in in the late 70's, probably Arsenal. I'll have to check
- Favourite Albion player:
- El Abd/Buckley
- Best Albion experience:
- Waking into the East seeing the flags in the West
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand in line with the 6 yrd box
- Been an Albion boy since mid/late 70's. Broke with the Gooner family trad (1st game ever Highbury '76). Now entering my 3rd life, on 'the terraces' with The Albion, 70's - early 80's. Late 80's - mid 90's to the end of the Goldstone, followed by a splattering of away trips. Now Falmer, with my 2 kids currently 7 & 6.
- West west west Sussex
- Cycling, cooking, ale, and Haribo. Sadly the 1st one doesn't go well with the other 3.
Velogames Fantasy TdF League - Name NSC Geeks - League Code: 41202037269
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:41
- Join Date
- 16:04 - Stat Brother mentioned ChazzyBHA in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***ChazzyBHA about now:- 84392
- 13:19 - Stat Brother mentioned El Presidente in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?...out Exactamondo. El Presidente is screaming (as usu...
- 10:05 - Stat Brother mentioned trueblue in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?trueblue B.W. This is where ...
- 10:05 - Stat Brother mentioned B.W. in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?trueblue B.W. This is where I dra...
- 07:47 - Stat Brother mentioned sparkie in post Wingers... big time :sick: as sparkie says, not a priority...
- 11:51 - Stat Brother mentioned Acker79 in post This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD...lso run the risk of Acker79 doing something fudg...
- 07:33 - whitelion mentioned Stat Brother in post An early morning Albion quiz - The League winners.... we have a summary Stat Brother?
- 21:33 - Stat Brother quoted Mellor 3 Ward 4 in post Early leavers at Manchester CityLots of small things the club could ...
- 19:44 - Stat Brother quoted Weststander in post Early leavers at Manchester CityNext season, glance across at th...
- 18:14 - whitelion quoted Stat Brother in post Football TV Heaven Marathon todayBFS only has eyes for 1 game, and...
- 16:06 - Stat Brother quoted T soprano in post Football TV Heaven Marathon todayJust switched over from Arsena...
- 15:43 - Green Cross Code Man quoted Stat Brother in post Early leavers at Manchester CityThe problem is we're all a bunch ...
- 15:09 - nigeyb quoted Stat Brother in post It's all panning out brilliantly, I'm so happyApropo of nothing this twitter th...
- 13:43 - Stat Brother quoted nigeyb in post Early leavers at Manchester CitySome great sensible suggest...
- 13:21 - studio150 quoted Stat Brother in post Football TV Heaven Marathon today'Arry's working his magic. :facep...
- 13:12 - T soprano quoted Stat Brother in post Football TV Heaven Marathon today'Arry's working his magic. :facep...
- 12:58 - KVLT quoted Stat Brother in post Football TV Heaven Marathon today'Arry's working his magic. :facep...
- 11:31 - Stat Brother quoted Marshy in post PritchardIs that ravel Morrison that...
- 10:50 - Stat Brother quoted Green Cross Code Man in post Early leavers at Manchester CityImprove the bridge car park exit by makin...
- 09:02 - Questions quoted Stat Brother in post MoTD tonight...I think it's about time there was...
- 08:55 - Stat Brother quoted I remember the good times in post MoTD tonight...So how far up the PL and down the Championship...
- 08:55 - BensGrandad quoted Stat Brother in post Our Manager works hard.Hang on, as Barca are in town wha...
- 08:50 - Stat Brother quoted Not Andy Naylor in post Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOWHorrible team from a horrible town w...
- 08:40 - Stat Brother quoted GingerBeerMan in post Our Manager works hard.Then we congratulate him because i...
- 08:23 - GingerBeerMan quoted Stat Brother in post Our Manager works hard.Hang on, as Barca are in town wha...