Today, 10:40The way Rowett was whoring himself around different clubs (a fact that rarely gets mentioned) he'd have gone by now, anyway. At least Brum took...203 replies | 18566 view(s)
Today, 10:27With his ability this should never be a fact:- 83300009726489395477 replies | 6797 view(s)
Today, 09:49Oh definitely. But come on, it's the middle of February and lil old Brighton are already 17 (seventeen) points clear of 7th place, with a +17 goal...54 replies | 4808 view(s)
Today, 09:30I'll be honest with you, I am more than a little jealous of Blackburn fans:- 1:3033 replies | 1286 view(s)
Today, 09:24I can't look beyond 17 points clear, and a game in hand, on 7th (seventh).54 replies | 4808 view(s)
Today, 09:20Kermogant won't still be on the pitch, and none of our back 4 will be booked. :thumbsup:20 replies | 822 view(s)
Today, 09:05Stat Brother replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big Board:facepalm: 8330959249645322251500 replies | 41277 view(s)
Today, 08:45I'm in no way a supporter but:- The planet has been on the same trajectory the last 70 years. A year ago we were looking ahead to a further 5,...57 replies | 1289 view(s)
Today, 08:05My January 'Better Baldock' transfer window target, Roger Marti, has scored in his last 3 games. So far he has 15 goals this season, and a reported...77 replies | 6797 view(s)
Today, 07:58I don't think that's the last 'wake up call' Murray will get this season. As much as I don't expect him and Tomer to be rotated, I do think Tomer...77 replies | 6797 view(s)
Today, 07:52You're being really unfair to the players. Why should they be all reserved and withdrawn, while there's a shitfest of crazies nutting off for 90...31 replies | 2991 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:37Although the penalty not being given does guarantee he doesn't get seven shades of shite beaten out of him. Swings and roundabouts.30 replies | 2319 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:26I wouldn't be surprised if Murray gets 'rotated' out of the first team a little more often, through the run in.10 replies | 1172 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:18More recent than that. AK has had 6 assists in the last 4 games.10 replies | 1157 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:31I'm nit a fan of bananas. I can't help thinking I always get hoisted by my own banana petard, next time round.31 replies | 2991 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:39MarioKart has been reinstated to the team Wii. He was throwing bananas behind him.31 replies | 2991 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:30Kind of a reverse palace?54 replies | 4808 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:49It's a bit of a shame really. I'm much prefer it if every team down to 10 or 11 think they have something to play for.21 replies | 2051 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:37All of a sudden I wish we lost. :nono: The main change Bozza should make is the board's name. Bipolarstandchat?27 replies | 2040 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:11Bury the lead:- 100th game for Hughton 50th win. Look what it means to him:-30 replies | 1595 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:47Stat Brother started a thread Not quite the same as popping down to Tesco's express. in The Big Boardthen moaning because they're all out of mung beans.5 replies | 473 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:33Stat Brother replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big Board8327129359568855051500 replies | 41277 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:30Ain't broke... It's funny reading Brighton fans get agitated by a few words, some of which can be true, that they don't want to read.98 replies | 2467 view(s)
17-02-2017, 20:56Stat Brother replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardTake it up with the Associated Press, as they broke the story:- ...1500 replies | 41277 view(s)
17-02-2017, 20:18Guys if you can't get it into 140 characters it has no place here. #sadface.1500 replies | 41277 view(s)
17-02-2017, 18:05Stat Brother replied to a thread Friday night Frau's away Home Alone Drinking Thread in The Big BoardWhen in Prague, we always knew that as StaroPramoTompkinson.37 replies | 905 view(s)
17-02-2017, 17:48But Trumps not going to do that. Not only doesn't he have the intelligence, more importantly, he doesn't have the commitment. Sure he may well...1500 replies | 41277 view(s)
17-02-2017, 16:27Stat Brother replied to a poll Which would you prefer; 3 points vs Newcastle or 3 points vs Reading? in The Big BoardGotta admire NSC for just how many ways it can ask the same question.41 replies | 1278 view(s)
17-02-2017, 14:53No worse. Pence is working in the name of God.1500 replies | 41277 view(s)
17-02-2017, 14:44You need to read up on Pence, sharpish. The Donald is a crazy as a coconut, but he's NOT, I repeat NOT even close to being as dangerous as Mike...1500 replies | 41277 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1970 (46)
About Stat Brother
- First Albion game:
- Sometime in in the late 70's, probably Arsenal. I'll have to check
- Favourite Albion player:
- El Abd/Buckley
- Best Albion experience:
- Waking into the East seeing the flags in the West
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand in line with the 6 yrd box
- Been an Albion boy since mid/late 70's. Broke with the Gooner family trad (1st game ever Highbury '76). Now entering my 3rd life, on 'the terraces' with The Albion, 70's - early 80's. Late 80's - mid 90's to the end of the Goldstone, followed by a splattering of away trips. Now Falmer, with my 2 kids currently 7 & 6.
- West west west Sussex
- Cycling, cooking, ale, and Haribo. Sadly the 1st one doesn't go well with the other 3.
Velogames Fantasy TdF League - Name NSC Geeks - League Code: 41202037269
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:47
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Do you actually support Trump?
- Join Date
- 15:10 - Stat Brother mentioned hans kraay fan club in post 5 live currently discussing whether Ranieri should be sacked....palace. And for hans kraay fan club, the mention of Prin...
- 21:09 - Guinness Boy mentioned Stat Brother in post New England Patriots v Atlanta Falcons ****Official Super Bowl Thread***...hrist no Packers". Stat Brother This season has bee...
- 21:50 - AmexRuislip mentioned Stat Brother in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***... a high standard as Stat Brother :cool:
- 21:36 - Stat Brother mentioned pasty in post Weekend bets...F*** gutted for you pasty.
- 21:33 - Stat Brother mentioned pasty in post Weekend bets...00/1 I don't think pasty shares your sentimen...
- 11:39 - sparkie quoted Stat Brother in post Statisticians among youKermogant won't still be on the p...
- 10:13 - Neville's Breakfast quoted Stat Brother in post Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition:facepalm: 833095924964532225 M...
- 09:49 - Icy Gull quoted Stat Brother in post I Feel So Much BetterOh definitely. But come on, it's...
- 09:49 - Stat Brother quoted Icy Gull in post I Feel So Much BetterI guess it depends on whether...
- 09:40 - Icy Gull quoted Stat Brother in post I Feel So Much BetterI can't look beyond 17 points cle...
- 09:24 - Stat Brother quoted Dale Jasper in post I Feel So Much BetterTop two must look a long way awa...
- 09:21 - One Teddy Maybank quoted Stat Brother in post Statisticians among youKermogant won't still be on the p...
- 09:20 - Stat Brother quoted One Teddy Maybank in post Statisticians among youI want Liam to come back vs Reading as...
- 07:58 - Stat Brother quoted darkwolf666 in post Sam BaldockWell, it's not really, is it? Mu...
- 07:52 - Stat Brother quoted Bry Nylon in post Sam Baldock's Goal CelebrationCan't they just solemnly shake...
- 22:26 - Bry Nylon quoted Stat Brother in post Sam Baldock's Goal CelebrationWhat was that all about after tha...
- 22:19 - Notters quoted Stat Brother in post Sam Baldock's Goal CelebrationMarioKart has been reinstated to ...
- 21:37 - Stat Brother quoted dazzer6666 in post Dunk's handball...He was probably pissed off it W...
- 21:26 - Stat Brother quoted BrianWade4 in post Goalscorers in double figures!Question is - which one do you ...
- 20:18 - Stat Brother quoted dazzer6666 in post Knockaert first player since who?All the more remarkable given o...
- 19:55 - bravohotelalpha quoted Stat Brother in post Ton up HughtonBury the lead:- 100th game for...
- 18:30 - Stat Brother quoted Mellotron in post I Feel So Much BetterIt makes watching the rest of ...
- 17:39 - sparkie quoted Stat Brother in post Easter is cancelled.All of a sudden I wish we lost. :...
- 17:37 - Stat Brother quoted I remember the good times in post Easter is cancelled.Don't book anything. Kids can stay at Granpare...
- 08:11 - Thunder Bolt quoted Stat Brother in post Not quite the same as popping down to Tesco's express.then moaning because they're all ...