Today, 16:17T'is a shame we're not Americans:- Stockdale - Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Bong = The Ring of Steel152 replies | 8040 view(s)
Today, 15:59Sorry if this has this been covered elsewhere:- Manchester United mocked for shirt tribute to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo ...13 replies | 942 view(s)
Today, 15:37If we're going to insist on ignoring everything that has come from the club re an upgrade of the stadium and chunter on regardless, can we also...152 replies | 8040 view(s)
Today, 14:26Please don't take my sarcasm away from me, esp when BG is somehow involved. :thumbsup:152 replies | 8040 view(s)
Today, 13:47We need a seperate thread highlighting EVERYTHING that isn't going to happen, as a result of this promotion, no matter how many new threads are...152 replies | 8040 view(s)
Today, 13:43hahaha you've just reminded me of the commentator v Norwich, as we were lining up a free kick. "Lewis Dunk can also take free kicks". Eerrmmm -...41 replies | 2462 view(s)
Today, 13:31Well this clearly shows how little you know:- The size difference is almost negligible. In no way does this image look like the 60,000 seater...152 replies | 8040 view(s)
Today, 13:14By the process of elimination that's another one we can draw a line through.3593 replies | 446920 view(s)
Today, 10:52Would have been ok if the were opal fruits.45 replies | 1496 view(s)
Today, 10:42Another tier or Another beer?152 replies | 8040 view(s)
Today, 10:32Very true, I'm gonna be a mess by 31.08. I do so enjoy all the transfer gossip, esp how brilliantly secret the club is with all deals.3593 replies | 446920 view(s)
Today, 08:34A sobering lesson, half way down:- Ibe joined the Cherries for £15 million last summer, but has made just 23 appearances for Eddie Howe’s side...14 replies | 1424 view(s)
Today, 08:27Still slim pickings:- Newcastle want to sign Fulham's 26-year-old attacking midfielder Tom Cairney, whom the club value at £10m. (Mirror) ...3593 replies | 446920 view(s)
Today, 07:20But also not the most subtle of warnings for 12 months time.18 replies | 1995 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:33My total is 8 different methods of transport, in no particular order:- Train Bridge Uni Mitras Cycle Mill Road Poynings Sainsburys47 replies | 2489 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:44I do wonder how many of the 80 minuters are also P&Rers. Once that number is divided down by 3, I'm left wondering:- How long are they sat on the...47 replies | 2489 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:5885619596500242841638 replies | 3914 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:50So for Chris to reach number 1, he will have to manage the Albion until his mid to late 70's. Sounds fair enough to me.1 replies | 650 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:2885617205693270016410 replies | 650 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:15It was fun while it lasted, and lets not forget it has lasted:- 16 MONTHS.3975 replies | 273895 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:06BFS only has eyes for 1 game, and that's next weeks home game v Burnley. I bet Sam has done 0 prep for today and Wednesday, preferring 2 weeks...26 replies | 1074 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:46I'm not seeing the love for him, certainly not based on Friday night. If he needs to be completely humiliated in order to put in an adequate...129 replies | 9886 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:43The problem is we're all a bunch of self centred, self important, bloviating ninnies. The bottom line is the club has over 28,000 people all...47 replies | 2489 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:46As the parent of adopted children this has always been my irrational paranoid fear, even though I know it's all but impossible. Lil Miss Stat is...17 replies | 2207 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:34'Arry's working his magic. :facepalm: 1 - 0 Villa. now FT. Next up for Brum is Huddersfield, while Villa and Bruce go to Blackburn. :wink:26 replies | 1074 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:50Here's a more lighthearted interview with Merson https://www.quicklykevin.com/episodes/2017/3/20/paul-merson-s01e03 I particularly enjoyed...10 replies | 1707 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:31Don't poke the bear. Just scratch your chin and nod your head while slowly backing out of the room.129 replies | 9886 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:50The car park a little further down from the Bridge CP, Southern Water (?) is always empty at weekends.47 replies | 2489 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:55I think it's about time there was a minimum standard required addendum to relegation/promotion If you can't get 40 goals and 40 points in the...26 replies | 2431 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:50Every promoted team will be better value than 'Boro, in next seasons Premier League. All they have to do is score more than 23 goals in the first 33...106 replies | 12151 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1970 (47)
About Stat Brother
- First Albion game:
- Sometime in in the late 70's, probably Arsenal. I'll have to check
- Favourite Albion player:
- El Abd/Buckley
- Best Albion experience:
- Waking into the East seeing the flags in the West
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand in line with the 6 yrd box
- Been an Albion boy since mid/late 70's. Broke with the Gooner family trad (1st game ever Highbury '76). Now entering my 3rd life, on 'the terraces' with The Albion, 70's - early 80's. Late 80's - mid 90's to the end of the Goldstone, followed by a splattering of away trips. Now Falmer, with my 2 kids currently 7 & 6.
- West west west Sussex
- Cycling, cooking, ale, and Haribo. Sadly the 1st one doesn't go well with the other 3.
Velogames Fantasy TdF League - Name NSC Geeks - League Code: 41202037269
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:57
- Current Activity
- Viewing Attachment
- Join Date
- 16:04 - Stat Brother mentioned ChazzyBHA in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***ChazzyBHA about now:- 84392
- 13:19 - Stat Brother mentioned El Presidente in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?...out Exactamondo. El Presidente is screaming (as usu...
- 10:05 - Stat Brother mentioned trueblue in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?trueblue B.W. This is where ...
- 10:05 - Stat Brother mentioned B.W. in post Replacements for if Stockdale goes?trueblue B.W. This is where I dra...
- 07:47 - Stat Brother mentioned sparkie in post Wingers... big time :sick: as sparkie says, not a priority...
- 11:51 - Stat Brother mentioned Acker79 in post This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD...lso run the risk of Acker79 doing something fudg...
- 07:33 - whitelion mentioned Stat Brother in post An early morning Albion quiz - The League winners.... we have a summary Stat Brother?
- 18:03 - Nixonator quoted Stat Brother in post heard on talk sportIf we're going to insist on ignor...
- 15:45 - Notters quoted Stat Brother in post heard on talk sportIf we're going to insist on ignor...
- 14:26 - Stat Brother quoted sully in post heard on talk sportSo, bearing in mind the pi...
- 14:07 - sully quoted Stat Brother in post heard on talk sportWell this clearly shows how littl...
- 13:43 - Stat Brother quoted Blind Pugh in post Knocky, the new Hazard?But you must have seen his "i'l...
- 13:31 - Stat Brother quoted sully in post heard on talk sportTake a look at the additio...
- 13:14 - Stat Brother quoted jamie the seagull in post There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.BHA linked with Arsenal' Joel Campbell...
- 10:52 - Stat Brother quoted hans kraay fan club in post Royal Blood - Concorde tonightI hate it when people get rich and famou...
- 10:32 - Stat Brother quoted warmleyseagull in post There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.Still slim pickings? What do you ex...
- 09:19 - warmleyseagull quoted Stat Brother in post There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.Still slim pickings:- Newcas...
- 07:20 - Stat Brother quoted Ernest in post BurnleyWould be ironic if both Bur...
- 21:33 - Stat Brother quoted Mellor 3 Ward 4 in post Early leavers at Manchester CityLots of small things the club could ...
- 19:44 - Stat Brother quoted Weststander in post Early leavers at Manchester CityNext season, glance across at th...
- 18:14 - whitelion quoted Stat Brother in post Football TV Heaven Marathon todayBFS only has eyes for 1 game, and...
- 16:06 - Stat Brother quoted T soprano in post Football TV Heaven Marathon todayJust switched over from Arsena...
- 15:43 - Green Cross Code Man quoted Stat Brother in post Early leavers at Manchester CityThe problem is we're all a bunch ...
- 15:09 - nigeyb quoted Stat Brother in post It's all panning out brilliantly, I'm so happyApropo of nothing this twitter th...
- 13:43 - Stat Brother quoted nigeyb in post Early leavers at Manchester CitySome great sensible suggest...
- 13:21 - studio150 quoted Stat Brother in post Football TV Heaven Marathon today'Arry's working his magic. :facep...
- 13:12 - T soprano quoted Stat Brother in post Football TV Heaven Marathon today'Arry's working his magic. :facep...