Today, 11:08sydney replied to a thread Sidwell hails Albion's talent, togetherness and team spirit [E'bourne Herald] in Albion in the newsi'm not doing another ****ing survey ffs....**** off.1 replies | 29 view(s)
Today, 01:134-0 preston win52 replies | 3413 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:21one minute vying to call the new wembley stadium home ....dumped out of the league the next.....the words shafted and improbable immediately spring...36 replies | 2009 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:18wow you cant say arse hole..? never new that69 replies | 6892 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:17the guy is a twunt.....his little tussle with the leeds crew was pure ********ry...69 replies | 6892 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:47reasonably well put old bean....!!78 replies | 3463 view(s)
33 replies | 2445 view(s)
20-04-2017, 23:20i don't watch him .......but i know he is skipping around a stage somewhere being as irritating as humanly possible...he come son , channel gets...46 replies | 1513 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:49fish will be totally banned on fridays just in case it is misconstrued as a pro christianity icon , politicians will no longer appear in public but...46 replies | 1513 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:32he won't be using it ....he's ****ed46 replies | 1513 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:30Bruno is 100% class ....you can't keep it up for 46 games and bound to have off days......anyone who bags him is a buffoon....:thumbsup:31 replies | 1473 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:28Michael Mcintyre is struck down with mne but soldiers on...he is wheelchair bound , vocally wired up and slowly wasting away......and is still an...46 replies | 1513 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:54i have been singing were on our way...all day , driving myself bonkers.....:lolol:5 replies | 258 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:38my god......has it really been that long since i read such utter bollox from other fans......how do the fuktards think new grounds get built ffs......113 replies | 22876 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:26mate that is just ****ing brilliant........!!!!18 replies | 1351 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:22sydney replied to a thread Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for... in The Big Boardcommentators getting the names of our players correct sell outs every week frequent thrashings by teams we expect to beat the euphoria when we...122 replies | 11641 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:16oh now i do remember doing the conga through the northstand at the goldstone ... must have been 3or400 in it ......man city rings a bell....??!!8 replies | 400 view(s)
17-04-2017, 23:27CH comes across as the type of manager who's players are willing to run through walls for .......having tasted the bitterness of getting promoted...20 replies | 890 view(s)
17-04-2017, 15:36sydney started a thread We are blue we are white we a f&%kin dynamite lalalalalalalalalaaaaaa..! in The Big Board:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:0 replies | 105 view(s)
17-04-2017, 15:32sydney replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardyeeeehaaarrr694 replies | 37532 view(s)
17-04-2017, 13:03personal email to bein sports has confirmed they aren't showing it and apparently no streams so as frustratingly ridiculous as it may sound all the...6 replies | 559 view(s)
17-04-2017, 07:54what about a bench on the approach to the stadium with a life size figure of Mr. Bloom ...complete with satchel and bobble hat....sat on it ......??46 replies | 3710 view(s)
17-04-2017, 07:52that would still give lansbury time to hospitalise him...???46 replies | 3710 view(s)
13-04-2017, 14:38yeah ...because people don't want to be disturbed at the football these days....~~~~~~~~~~~~@147 replies | 10641 view(s)
13-04-2017, 14:35you will be famous one day...:thumbsup:147 replies | 10641 view(s)
13-04-2017, 13:09surely our promotion WOULD warrant another big beach bash between the dates of 14-28th june......if this were to happen i can almost guarantee...20 replies | 1320 view(s)
13-04-2017, 13:01yeah ...we dont want any showings of uncontrolled euphoria if we manage to confirm promotion at a home game ....please remain in your seat and finish...379 replies | 22441 view(s)
13-04-2017, 12:57youve got to be ****ing joking...shirley ???37 replies | 1799 view(s)
12-04-2017, 22:44with regard to her job.....surely if she is unwell then that is that....what are the medical certificate requirements for having days off with...81 replies | 5747 view(s)
12-04-2017, 14:31sydney replied to a thread Will Glenn Murray go down in history as a legend in the same way as Bobby Zamora IF we are in The Big Boardif anything it just confirms that poyet was a bit of a bell end.....muzz has firmly plonked himself in the legends section and i reckon he's got...87 replies | 4276 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- September 9, 1966 (50)
- First Albion game:
- home game v charlton ath. april 81
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- watching the club claw its way out of the shite and back into the league
- worthing born , been in oz since 86. sydney
- town full of eejits
- bog , snorkelling and bog snorkelling
- chippy / builder
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:10
- Current Activity
- Viewing Index North Stand Chat
- Join Date
- 12:15 - Deleted Posts
- 11:55 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned sydney in post Brighton is Falling...Tenderhooks video of Brighton...y tune. But as sydney says, it's a sub-Dur...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned sydney in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16... scousefan 9800 3 sydney 9220 4 Elvis 9016 6...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned sydney in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 2050 1 sydney ...
- 23:20 - sydney quoted Gritt23 in post Britain 2027Not picking on you Sydney (a...
- 13:57 - Gritt23 quoted sydney in post Britain 2027... Not picking on you Sydney (although any excuse...
- 12:00 - Nibble quoted sydney in post Britain 2027fish will be totally banned...
- 11:32 - sydney quoted Triggaaar in post Britain 2027"a wheelchair user" please. h...
- 11:30 - sydney quoted Bozza in post PFA Championship Team of the YearI LOVE how Bruno is repeat...
- 11:30 - Triggaaar quoted sydney in post Britain 2027Michael Mcintyre is struck ...
- 22:44 - sydney quoted spongy in post I've had a bit of a bad dayI've just about had a ****i...
- 14:43 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted sydney in post Will Glenn Murray go down in history as a legend in the same way as Bobby Zamora IF we areif anything it just confirm...
- 13:04 - sydney quoted daveybgtt in post I've had a bit of a bad dayThe longer you work somewhere,...
- 01:11 - sydney quoted spongy in post I've had a bit of a bad dayJust using here to get some...