Yesterday, 10:14Joey Barton and music after goals? No thanks.32 replies | 3327 view(s)
24-01-2017, 23:10Is it sit where you want?34 replies | 2600 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- October 26
About Tesco in Disguise
- First Albion game:
- 1993, FA Cup 4th Round
- Favourite Albion player:
- Kurt Nogan
- Best Albion experience:
- Division 2 Play-off Final, 2004, Millenium Stadium, Cardiff
- Westminster Village
They say 'jump!', you say 'how high?'
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 20:50
- Join Date
- 13:44 - Tesco in Disguise quoted brighton fella in post And people wonder why Labour is 10+ points behind the Tories.This by a woman who detests the En...
- 18:32 - knocky1 quoted Tesco in Disguise in post Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***My missus just said she don't care :mo...
- 18:21 - SIMMO SAYS quoted Tesco in Disguise in post Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***A nihilist? That must be tiring. The ...
- 18:19 - Tesco in Disguise quoted SIMMO SAYS in post Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***My missus just said she don't c...
- 13:08 - Soulman quoted Tesco in Disguise in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.I thought Brexiteers wanted to reclaim...
- 21:14 - SIMMO SAYS quoted Tesco in Disguise in post Safe Standing – YES – Poster for Sat 15 Oct v Preston. Show your support.This is a total wind up. No one is thi...