20-04-2017, 01:40Jim Van Winkle replied to a thread What will Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu spend their promotion bonus on? in The Big BoardA night of hookers, Jack Daniels and cocaine. It will be a hell of a lot more fun than both of their football careers combined.16 replies | 1482 view(s)
76 replies | 5804 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:24The American Express logo was unclear. I doubt they'd be happy with that. The rest of it looked decent though.33 replies | 2422 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:06jonny.rainbow replied to a thread NEW ideas for Player songs/chants for last home game in The Big BoardHere comes the hot stepper. Na-nana nana, Nana nana, Nanana, Nanana, Niki Maenpaa. Could work for other 2 syllable 2 syllable players too....63 replies | 2135 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:34Jim Van Winkle replied to a poll ** Norwich v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big Board2-1 Norwich. The lads will be lagging the amount of booze that must have been consumed in the last 48 hours.59 replies | 1728 view(s)
19-04-2017, 11:36One thing to consider is that the stands weren't as high so the effects of the sun going down wouldn't have been as extreme as now. Same at...34 replies | 1767 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:16That's our political system though. The majority of the voting population of this country didn't vote Tory in 2015 and therefore do not support...292 replies | 9584 view(s)
18-04-2017, 23:10Jim Van Winkle replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big BoardThe beauty of the Eastern Time Zone. 10am K.O. We have an excuse to be drunk at breakfast on a Saturday!123 replies | 3594 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:48The Tories have borrowed far more money since they've been in power than the last Labour government. Tories being the prudent party is a myth.292 replies | 9584 view(s)
18-04-2017, 01:00Jim Van Winkle replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big BoardA small world -- you're just up the road from me. I am in Toledo, OH.123 replies | 3594 view(s)
15-04-2017, 11:28The code has been cracked. The national media have found their Enigma machine. No hiding now.41 replies | 6175 view(s)
15-04-2017, 11:20It comes as no surprise to me that after the reporting of Hillsborough and the phone hacking scandal of Millie Dowler that the Sun (NotW -- dress it...45 replies | 3603 view(s)
12-04-2017, 20:50Did Turienzo sign it? That would be a real collector's item.5 replies | 350 view(s)
11-04-2017, 16:11The pound coin replaced the pound note and has now been replaced by a new pound coin.62 replies | 3201 view(s)
11-04-2017, 09:52Same flies - different turd.127 replies | 8573 view(s)
10-04-2017, 09:24I agree and if you read my post properly this is not what I did.65 replies | 2884 view(s)
10-04-2017, 09:15Taking until 4 days before the game to sell out 2,700 - how tinpot. Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds would've sold out in a matter of seconds.144 replies | 13644 view(s)
09-04-2017, 20:56If someone wants to make a few quid just start selling selfie sticks to all the plastic day trippers next season. Don't forget the half and half...54 replies | 4438 view(s)
09-04-2017, 20:27Jim Van Winkle replied to a thread Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship in The Big BoardYep, nothing worse than a Northern pity party. My Dad is poorer than your Dad. Just STFU.92 replies | 7914 view(s)
09-04-2017, 12:49Jim Van Winkle replied to a thread Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship in The Big BoardYou are Jeff Sterling and I claim my £5.92 replies | 7914 view(s)
08-04-2017, 12:50Happened to me on my test too. I had to manoeuvre across two lanes of traffic to turn right at a set of lights. Some bitch in a smart car beeped...65 replies | 2884 view(s)
07-04-2017, 18:10The difference between plurals and possessive apostrophes perhaps?272 replies | 7288 view(s)
07-04-2017, 16:53Golum - bottom right wearing the fake Burberry cap.29 replies | 1416 view(s)
06-04-2017, 16:42Midsummer Murders: a detective drama in a quiet English village which has a murder rate higher than Juarez, Mexico.129 replies | 3292 view(s)
06-04-2017, 16:33And they have to be shipped on a boat. Always, on a ****ing boat.129 replies | 3292 view(s)
06-04-2017, 16:30Soccer Saturday: a panel of ex-footballers who used to have a addiction of some sort and were crap with money while they were playing give you an...129 replies | 3292 view(s)
10 replies | 1633 view(s)
04-04-2017, 23:49No need to worry about Chelsea not wanting to sell this kid -- this is exactly what their business model is set up for. They have a ridiculous amount...81 replies | 6823 view(s)
04-04-2017, 16:21Jim Van Winkle replied to a thread If you owned your own pub. What would you name it? in The Big BoardThe Cock in Hand96 replies | 3200 view(s)
04-04-2017, 10:29Fair play to him. At least all the idiots haven't taken over the village.22 replies | 1204 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- March 4
- Favourite Albion player:
- Kerry Mayo
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 19-04-2017 22:25
- Join Date
- 18:26 - jonny.rainbow mentioned Jim Van Winkle in post Random places you've bumped into other 'Seagulls' fans....Jim Van Winkle and I met another Al...
- 21:33 - jonny.rainbow mentioned Jim Van Winkle in post What the dumbest thought and/or comment to come out of a colleague's mouth?...ight buffet start? Jim Van Winkle
- 23:52 - Jim Van Winkle mentioned jonny.rainbow in post What the dumbest thought and/or comment to come out of a colleague's mouth?jonny.rainbow - I just remembered ...
- 21:19 - jonny.rainbow mentioned Jim Van Winkle in post I dunno who posted this or when, but how GREAT would this be ?...ways used to say to Jim Van Winkle that Victoria Park P...
- 19:23 - Westdene Seagull mentioned jonny.rainbow in post Social housing tenants earning over £30K will have to pay up to the market rent...rket rents. I note @jonny.rainbow decides to down thum...
- 18:56 - jonny.rainbow mentioned Jim Van Winkle in post Roughest away boozer you've had a pre-match beer in !...its of Madness when Jim Van Winkle and I walked in. ...
- 21:55 - jonny.rainbow mentioned Jim Van Winkle in post What famous celebrities have you seen in the real world?...at a chocolate cake Jim Van Winkle and I made.
- 09:24 - jonny.rainbow quoted OzMike in post Beeping your horn at a learner driverMoving across another lane,...
- 09:24 - bhanutz quoted jonny.rainbow in post Wolves tickets - 500 leftTaking until 4 days before the gam...
- 09:15 - jonny.rainbow quoted bhanutz in post Wolves tickets - 500 leftIt's sold out! Taking until...
- 16:15 - The Upper Library quoted jonny.rainbow in post Nice Gesture By David Stockdale at The End Of The GameDear David, How do you get your...