Today, 16:56Triggaaar replied to a thread Well i am going to watch it until the bar codes go 3 up in The Big BoardSounds good, although I don't think I'll last longer than 2 up.2 replies | 115 view(s)
Today, 16:55Surely if you want Brexit to go ahead, you just don't vote Lib Dem, and voting UKIP would be less useful than voting Tory. We should be able to...297 replies | 9972 view(s)
Today, 16:03He's not done well for bottom of the league Chesterfield, why do they want him?130 replies | 7901 view(s)
Today, 15:27We just don't need UKIP any more. They campaigned to get the UK out of the EU, they got their wish, so there's no real need for the party any more.297 replies | 9972 view(s)
297 replies | 9972 view(s)
20 replies | 1564 view(s)
Today, 14:40What? Damp squib? We'd be cheering the champions every pass! Your life is clearly too easy if you're wanting to add unnecessary stress.69 replies | 4304 view(s)
Today, 13:46That's a pretty dumb question right there.69 replies | 4304 view(s)
Today, 13:10I'm not really disagreeing with you, as I don't know the details of Hartlelpool's squad and performances, but isn't it just the same as a paper...81 replies | 11124 view(s)
Today, 12:55Apparently the sky above the Amex is clear for expansion of over 100k all seater. I've never posted about it here, because I don't know that it's...135 replies | 6281 view(s)
Today, 12:04There must be something about BG that makes people take the piss when they see him. He's always meeting people who spin him a massive yarn.135 replies | 6281 view(s)
Today, 12:01What would he know :rolleyes: (I'm rolling my eyes at him, not you)135 replies | 6281 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:40:glare:48 replies | 2750 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:25You're. We all have our moments :) So you're suggesting he's not being genuine about working for free?48 replies | 2750 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:00So for the thick among us (me), what are you suggesting?48 replies | 2750 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:09Why do you think the fans will expect so much?44 replies | 1881 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:30This. Their manager et al went overboard on how his leg was probably broken in several places. He was fine. So we've taken the piss ever since.25 replies | 2167 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:23infallible153 replies | 3934 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:20Yep, no Labourite would ever do such a thing.220 replies | 5542 view(s)
17 replies | 497 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:59It does depend a little on how much Tony invests this summer. We might be sensible with the cash which makes staying up a challenge, but then we go...44 replies | 1881 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:28Triggaaar replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardSo you just need a new place to host it right?76 replies | 3777 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:01Aren't they insured for a lot because they can help make blends that will go on to make a good profit, rather than be the best?40 replies | 1166 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:47It's standard supermarket stuff - got some of this in the cupboard:...40 replies | 1166 view(s)
22-04-2017, 22:13After us, Leeds are my favourite team this year. They're bringing me much happiness. #bottlejobs69 replies | 6930 view(s)
22-04-2017, 13:39So if that's what you want and you think it's a possibility, maybe you should vote for them. They say they wouldn't. My concern would be that they...297 replies | 9972 view(s)
22-04-2017, 13:24Why don't you like Corbyn? I don't mind him as a person, in fact I prefer him to most PMs we've had. It's his policies I don't like. But vote to...297 replies | 9972 view(s)
36 replies | 2303 view(s)
22-04-2017, 13:08We had Stephens suspended because of the useless The Complete And Utter Shyster and we got 4 ****ing injuries in the first 60 minutes against Sheffield and still we...36 replies | 2303 view(s)
22-04-2017, 13:07Yes it would be nice to win it at home, but it's more important that we just win it, so a result for Preston would be great please. A guard of honour...36 replies | 2303 view(s)
- Best Albion experience:
- Staying up vs Hereford
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:56
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 22:07 - AmexRuislip mentioned Triggaaar in post #### QPR highlighs ####...ree-kick Cheers Triggaaar, thanks for posting,...
- 21:13 - Bodian mentioned Triggaaar in post #### QPR highlighs ####... Either NooBHA or Triggaaar Quote Originally Po...
- 12:52 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Triggaaar in post Disallowed penalty/goal for Newcastle last night......rrectly ruled out. Triggaaar is right. You're wro...
- 21:49 - NooBHA mentioned Triggaaar in post #### Brum highlights ####...p Either NooBHA or Triggaaar:thumbsup: Oh no no...
- 21:45 - AmexRuislip mentioned Triggaaar in post #### Brum highlights ####...p Either NooBHA or Triggaaar:thumbsup:
- 14:51 - Machiavelli mentioned Triggaaar in post Dale Stephens...it's now you, I and Triggaaar that have taken up L...
- 09:45 - AmexRuislip mentioned Triggaaar in post Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collection.... Fascinating. Yes Triggaaar it is a joke, I thou...
- 14:25 - crookie mentioned Triggaaar in post PPG for top 10 and required PPG for rest of season.... Rotherham "Unted" Triggaaar must be off duty
- 16:56 - Triggaaar quoted WATFORD zero in post Well i am going to watch it until the bar codes go 3 upThen I'll go down, get desert, an...
- 16:55 - Triggaaar quoted Westdene Seagull in post General Election - first pollThe wish hasn't yet been completed an...
- 16:09 - Westdene Seagull quoted Triggaaar in post General Election - first pollWe just don't need UKIP any mo...
- 15:27 - Triggaaar quoted pb21 in post General Election - first pollIt seems that post Brexit...
- 15:21 - Triggaaar quoted bashlsdir in post General Election - first pollIs this a wind up https://www...
- 15:15 - Triggaaar quoted OzMike in post Queen + Adam Lambertdidn't rate Freddie as a si...
- 14:40 - Triggaaar quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?And we end up watching a damp squi...
- 14:02 - Wardy's twin quoted Triggaaar in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?That's a pretty dumb question ...
- 13:46 - Triggaaar quoted kingcole in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?Do we want to see them falter...
- 13:12 - MattBackHome quoted Triggaaar in post heard on talk sportApparently the sky above the A...
- 13:10 - Triggaaar quoted Bry Nylon in post Jeff sterlings outburstUnprofessional and pathetic us...
- 12:55 - Triggaaar quoted BensGrandad in post heard on talk sportI would suggest that he knew mor...
- 12:04 - Triggaaar quoted hans kraay fan club in post heard on talk sportIf he did, then he was taking the piss o...
- 12:01 - Triggaaar quoted oldboyroy in post heard on talk sportRay Wilkins saysWhat would he ...
- 18:20 - origigull quoted Triggaaar in post Hughton should stay for years, regardless.Why do you think the fans will...
- 17:40 - Triggaaar quoted NooBHA in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerI wouldn't dream of suggest...
- 17:31 - NooBHA quoted Triggaaar in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerYou're. We all have our moment...
- 17:25 - Triggaaar quoted NooBHA in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerLOL - Your not thick Trigga...
- 17:08 - NooBHA quoted Triggaaar in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City Manager... - Your not thick Triggaaar ! Any Inspector sit...
- 17:00 - Triggaaar quoted NooBHA in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerHarry claims in todays Mirr...