25-06-2016, 11:27I do hope you know which way you voted! ;-)22 replies | 534 view(s)
25-06-2016, 10:41Bob! replied to a thread THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this) in The Big BoardI think that is a question for the Leavers.2246 replies | 65987 view(s)
24-06-2016, 16:43He will end up foreign secretary in boris's dream team60 replies | 1856 view(s)
24-06-2016, 16:35It's the express!!!81 replies | 2910 view(s)
24-06-2016, 07:32I'll invite you round and you can see how much work she does on an evening preparing for the next day...oh and she is a teaching assistant who most...66 replies | 2288 view(s)
23-06-2016, 08:44Went a couple of years ago. Brilliant day11 replies | 408 view(s)
22-06-2016, 22:19Croatia117 replies | 5105 view(s)
22-06-2016, 22:18Junker has just put the boot in on Cameron's extra negotiation about migration if there is a remain vote! Not brilliant timing.394 replies | 10705 view(s)
22-06-2016, 21:26Not much over mile oak.....few rumbles...couple of lightening flashes..83 replies | 4962 view(s)
22-06-2016, 21:03. Not quite up to you guys standard but wakehurst place is fabulous this time of year1532 replies | 108730 view(s)
21-06-2016, 22:13Bob! replied to a thread Are Midweek games being moved to Wednesday evenings? in The Big BoardEach individual clubs decision, as it has been. Nothing to see here.37 replies | 2067 view(s)
21-06-2016, 17:37I still haven't seen one episode. May see if I can get a series one offa iTunes and watch it to see what all the fuss is about585 replies | 44067 view(s)
21-06-2016, 17:34Publius Ovidius replied to a thread Northern Ireland v Germany and Ukraine v Poland ko 5pm in The Big BoardQuite funny the NI fans singing the dam busters theme.42 replies | 875 view(s)
21-06-2016, 17:32Publius Ovidius replied to a thread Fixtures out tomorrow - I am hoping for the first game of the season to be in The Big BoardI am not sure, unless we are up there, we will be on telly that much. They will want to show Villa and Newcastle and Leeds mostly, so we may get...49 replies | 2331 view(s)
20-06-2016, 22:17I fecking hate watching England ... Pissing about around the half way line with 10 minutes to go! Good job sturridge's toe poke went in or we...305 replies | 8893 view(s)
20-06-2016, 19:06Publius Ovidius replied to a poll The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here) in The Big BoardBinding or not, they do have to all vote for it. I can't see the Bulgarian and Romanian delegation, like turkeys, voting for Christmas.9834 replies | 226116 view(s)
20-06-2016, 19:01Publius Ovidius replied to a poll The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here) in The Big BoardI wonder what the feeling of the country will be if say the vote is to stay and Cameron invokes his renegotiated benefits agreement, and some of the...9834 replies | 226116 view(s)
20-06-2016, 14:16Yes, I think papa jenks before that.28 replies | 1392 view(s)
20-06-2016, 13:53Is anyone going to the Coasters revival celebration Thursday 30th June at PRIZM night club on the seafront? They are having a tribute to DJ Rory...28 replies | 1392 view(s)
19-06-2016, 20:03Publius Ovidius replied to a poll How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ? in The Big BoardI would feel I need to find my CV and make sure it's up to date278 replies | 7352 view(s)
19-06-2016, 18:20Love the MGBGT Always wanted one of them!7 replies | 447 view(s)
17-06-2016, 09:15look at the date on that post35 replies | 1697 view(s)
16-06-2016, 22:38Possession of an offensive wife292 replies | 30368 view(s)
16-06-2016, 13:16Bob! replied to a poll How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ? in The Big BoardApparently as my Wife's Mother was Irish she can get Irish, therefore EU, Citizenship. I can also get this by Marriage. I have an option!278 replies | 7352 view(s)
27 replies | 1805 view(s)
14-06-2016, 19:31You don't seriously believe that do you bushy? This is something we haven't seen first hand before. The only thing that came close was the Serbian...292 replies | 30368 view(s)
14-06-2016, 19:14You seriously think they care if it's 50 thousand or one fan? These are far more hard core than our so called hard men. Well if uefa are true...292 replies | 30368 view(s)
14-06-2016, 13:16Thanks Worthingite for the kind words but I am not an IFA but a Mortgage Broker. I know a Man who is though11 replies | 483 view(s)
14-06-2016, 08:32Bob! replied to a poll The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here) in The Big BoardYup. I don't want to be stuck on this Island with the Right Wing of the Tory Party, Farage..... and Murdoch.9834 replies | 226116 view(s)
13-06-2016, 08:40Don't read it the..you will hate it.4 replies | 615 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
8 Visitor Messages
About Uncle Spielberg
- Date of Birth
- August 25, 1962 (53)
About Uncle Spielberg
- First Albion game:
- V Blackpool 1972
- Favourite Albion player:
- Steve Foster
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Liverpool Away 1983
- I am a regular guy trying to make sense of the madness around him
- Football, Films, Music, Horses
- Independent Mortgage Broker
Spielberg is GOD.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-01-2011 02:13
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 22-06-2016 09:44
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
- 21:24 - SIMMO SAYS quoted Uncle Spielberg in post The largest single grouping of NSC users are miserable gits* - officialBang to rights Come on Uncle S I ...
- 21:18 - Uncle Spielberg quoted Goldstone1976 in post The largest single grouping of NSC users are miserable gits* - official* Probably. Those aged 45 to 5...
- 11:55 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Kenny SansomDrinking is reducing massively with ...
- 09:22 - carlzeiss quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Favourite WeatherWoman?I can't believe Rachel Mackley has n...
- 09:18 - Sidcup Seagull quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Kenny SansomDrinking is reducing massively with ...
- 21:01 - BrianWade4 quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Trump and Palin, the dream ticket...........Quality milf Fwap Fwap Fwap Fwap Fw...
- 20:04 - Bigtomfu quoted Uncle Spielberg in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2015-16 Season]We had 1 week of winter which was ni...
- 20:01 - Kalimantan Gull quoted Uncle Spielberg in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2015-16 Season]...ry who's kidnapped Uncle Spielberg?
- 19:37 - BigGully quoted Uncle Spielberg in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2015-16 Season]I was wrong is how it sits Dont sta...