Today, 17:21granny weatherwax replied to a thread Top Work @pornomagboy For Organising The Goalward-Pointing Arrows In The North Stand in The Big BoardThat is my blue arm pointing at the goal...it was very funny really!10 replies | 820 view(s)
Today, 15:41granny weatherwax replied to a thread ****The Official (were loose) Match Thread, Brighton vs Watford*** in The Big BoardGreer was truly shocking. We huffed and puffed and flattered. Watford just did enough and looked strong on the break. Ref was completely shitehouse...229 replies | 11189 view(s)
Today, 15:37granny weatherwax replied to a thread Post-match party in the East concourse again tomorrow in The Big BoardI gave up after chatting with you and hanging around for another 15 minutes....why they couldn't start it after the "lap of dishonour" I don't know. ...28 replies | 2459 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:01Bob! replied to a thread Not long to go now people - Conservatives and Labour Tied [Election 2015] in The Big Boardok mate4653 replies | 140386 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:00Erm....Virgo to Celtic?19 replies | 1808 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:06Cheers bozza. I will go for that one. Ta26 replies | 902 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:22Ok. Ta26 replies | 902 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:17Actually the Mediterranean catastrophe is minimal compared to the migration of people's from Southern and Central America into the southern states.14 replies | 693 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:11Hi commuters. after finishing 8 years of daily commuting, I have now been asked to attend a meeting at Southwark at 9 o'clock on Monday morning(...26 replies | 902 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:50A decent day with the weather, lets hope for a record crowd. BBC Sussex Radio, 11.20 am, Peter Ward and REMF 1436 replies | 1726 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:02Judging by the some of the comments a few months ago about " grasses", do I take it that if anyone knows these gentlemen, and takes it upon him/...50 replies | 3105 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:30To be fair, that Hassan bloke looks like he would make a decent striker. Get him in hewghton50 replies | 3105 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:25Now we are a massive club, we are not smug about other teams attendances , no sireee, not us...we are not obsessed at all...no sireeee.33 replies | 2540 view(s)
23-04-2015, 17:17I hope to see lots of faces at Lewes FC tomorrow for the 14th match of BHAFC supporters V CPFC supporters. It is always a great night and a...36 replies | 1726 view(s)
22-04-2015, 22:22Can you ask hi if he remembers playing golf with the van dent golf society, dave menzies group, at lewes when he was down here. Seem to remember him...24 replies | 1651 view(s)
22-04-2015, 22:17http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Eagles-Release-2015-Season-Schedule/27f63324-a888-4cc2-bb29-7d376b53a01069 replies | 1192 view(s)
22-04-2015, 22:12Yep. The TV fixtures were released a couple of days ago and eagles are on most weeks! I have the link somewhere , my Phili mates sent it over.69 replies | 1192 view(s)
22-04-2015, 22:08EEEEEEAAAAAAGGGGGLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSS This will be our year69 replies | 1192 view(s)
22-04-2015, 18:03Bob! replied to a thread Anyone Else Get The HORRIBLE Feeling We'll Offer Deals To CMS And Leon F*cking Best? in The Big BoardNope, not getting that feeling at all. They'll have both played their last games for us in 10 days time.43 replies | 2695 view(s)
22-04-2015, 10:37Cheers mate . Fingers crossed. It must be horrible working there at the moment with the inevitable..." Well I work harder that you, I should get it"103 replies | 6484 view(s)
22-04-2015, 10:35I think it depends on school by school...I have heard of schools planning serious culling of their staff to others who have not yet made their mind...103 replies | 6484 view(s)
22-04-2015, 09:40Of the 4 or 5 players we've got currently that will be starters next Season, yes he's the obvious choice. Let's see who else comes in.41 replies | 2029 view(s)
77 replies | 5963 view(s)
22-04-2015, 08:29Most of them subsidised by the Taxpayer through Tax Credits.81 replies | 2836 view(s)
22-04-2015, 08:06Walton Youngster....Greer....dunk...youngster Youngster...kayal...Ince......kaz Youngster.....youngster Bench64 replies | 3279 view(s)
22-04-2015, 08:02granny weatherwax replied to a thread Not all over, Millwall may get the necessary goals v Derby/Wolves. in The Big BoardNah, boring hughton will play 1 up front and try to get a 0-0 That is his style.18 replies | 2124 view(s)
21-04-2015, 22:42Ok, many thanks Jevs. Will hang on a month.....two impatient me..lol Cheers mate80 replies | 2975 view(s)
21-04-2015, 22:40Not exactly...has to reapply for her own job and cuts around the school.103 replies | 6484 view(s)
21-04-2015, 13:31Hi folks. To the green fingered amongst you...is it time now to plant out hanging baskets of petunias, sweet peas, carnations etc, or is it still...80 replies | 2975 view(s)
21-04-2015, 11:57Isn't he the grandson of Churchill?20 replies | 903 view(s)
8 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- August 25, 1962 (52)
About Uncle Spielberg
- First Albion game:
- V Blackpool 1972
- Favourite Albion player:
- Steve Foster
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Liverpool Away 1983
- I am a regular guy trying to make sense of the madness around him
- Football, Films, Music, Horses
- Independent Mortgage Broker
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-01-2011 02:13
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 13:51
- Join Date
- 17:11 - atfc village quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Who will win the Mass Debate Tonight ?I find her strangely alluring She's ...
- 17:08 - Uncle Spielberg quoted Prince Monolulu in post Who will win the Mass Debate Tonight ?...ouldn't agree more, Prince Monolulu
- 17:06 - Uncle Spielberg quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Who will win the Mass Debate Tonight ?Hell YES :thumbsup: I find her strangely a...
- 17:05 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Who will win the Mass Debate Tonight ?I am hoping Sturgeon is showing a bi...
- 16:59 - Uncle Spielberg quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Who will win the Mass Debate Tonight ?Won't be that DAFT Bint Aussie Green woman ...
- 16:36 - ROSM quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Who will win the Mass Debate Tonight ?Who will win the Mass Debate Tonight...
- 18:04 - Bruntburger quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Are you going to the Amex tonightIt is 474 A little more than I had...
- 16:53 - spring hall convert quoted Uncle Spielberg in post IS destroys the ancient city of NimrudSnoop Dogg Doesn't fit the traditio...
- 16:52 - Uncle Spielberg quoted Bruntburger in post Are you going to the Amex tonightFantastic mathematics. I love it...
- 16:52 - Voroshilov quoted Uncle Spielberg in post IS destroys the ancient city of NimrudSnoop Dogg I think he claims to be ...
- 16:51 - Bruntburger quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Are you going to the Amex tonightNo you take the % of sth's so 28 out...
- 16:48 - Uncle Spielberg quoted The Spanish in post IS destroys the ancient city of Nimrudthats got a mid morning matters ...
- 16:46 - Titanic quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Are you going to the Amex tonightNo you take the % of sth's so 28 out...
- 16:42 - Uncle Spielberg quoted Titanic in post Are you going to the Amex tonightAssuming your 21000 figure i...
- 15:59 - Titanic quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Are you going to the Amex tonightBased on this poll it would be a goo...
- 15:33 - Diablo quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Are you going to the Amex tonightBased on this poll it would be a goo...
- 14:33 - Uncle Spielberg quoted spence in post Fatal silence: Why do so many fortysomething men kill themselves? BBC1 13th April 2030 hrsDepression is an absolutel...