Yesterday, 18:22Falter.35 replies | 1903 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:22I'm sure scrotum face will see it as some sort of moral victory.213 replies | 9710 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:56Very sad. She really played the role well. You'd have thought she had the world at her feet at the time, so how she ended up evicted from a caravan...14 replies | 872 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:03Ha ha. No noncey goal celebrations from the White Hearts today then.54 replies | 1583 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:40Shame one of them has to win really.54 replies | 1583 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:39I think its a cuntish thing to do.11 replies | 539 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:34Seems to me that beating us was the worst thing the champions of Europe could have done because they decided to believe their own hype that they were...213 replies | 9710 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:22I'd laugh my tits off. Come on Blackburn.12 replies | 958 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:50The media will love this weekend. Newcastle's chances of promotion and the title improve after some other teams around them take no points. Or...213 replies | 9710 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:46A Blackburn goal would give me a chuckle.213 replies | 9710 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:32Ha ha. Bet he's having a right toys-out-of-the-pram session. :tantrum:13 replies | 602 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:46Motogull replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardSake, what cuntish luck.489 replies | 27534 view(s)
20-04-2017, 21:16You only need to see it once. Nasty.18 replies | 915 view(s)
20-04-2017, 19:32Nice. The complete opposite of any cuntish idea to bin off 'were loose'.24 replies | 1332 view(s)
18-04-2017, 20:18A right cuntish colour if you ask me.34 replies | 1539 view(s)
18-04-2017, 20:03I reckon reverse psychology. Instead of boing him, cheer jeer or just laugh.92 replies | 8568 view(s)
18-04-2017, 19:59We were 10 rows up in the south stand. We had the 2nd goal celebrations right in front of us. Making eye contact with Hemed and Knocky was...54 replies | 5281 view(s)
18-04-2017, 19:533. Someone said that our last game in the top flight was a loss to Norwich. It would be right on so many levels to win on Friday.31 replies | 3411 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:52As wonderful as today has been, taking the title on Friday really would be the icing on the cake: 1. Chris being congratulated there by the...31 replies | 3411 view(s)
17-04-2017, 10:15Motogull replied to a thread Brighton on the Brink [Sky Sports News featurette] in The Big BoardA half decent featurette, but only a warm up for when Newcastle are possibly a single game away from gaining promotion.3 replies | 751 view(s)
16-04-2017, 13:11I'd rather be out than watching, but I'm still struggling. Effing typical.18924 replies | 685580 view(s)
14-04-2017, 20:53Its a fix. It must be. The mighty Newcastle who should not even be in the championship anyway cannot be 4 points adrift at this stage of the...196 replies | 14962 view(s)
14-04-2017, 19:06You sacked Chris Hughton You sacked Chris Hughton You six-toed *******s You sacked Chris Hughton31 replies | 3411 view(s)
14-04-2017, 15:59What a cuntish end to the Preston game.180 replies | 11281 view(s)
14-04-2017, 15:40Fukken Ace. Come on Preston, you need a third to keep your play off hopes alive.180 replies | 11281 view(s)
13-04-2017, 19:06Motogull replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardBecause having made the first mistake, it is unthinkable that Newcastle won't follow suit immediately. So if we win the league, the headline will...108 replies | 8954 view(s)
12-04-2017, 08:14Really sorry to read all that spongy. You did the right thing by Graham and he would be pleased with how you were there for his wife. Keep...81 replies | 5735 view(s)
12-04-2017, 08:01Motogull replied to a thread Will Glenn Murray go down in history as a legend in the same way as Bobby Zamora IF we are in The Big BoardYes, of course. Ranking legends is not needed. Once over the line, that's enough, they have that status. He has been as important as anyone...87 replies | 4272 view(s)
11-04-2017, 19:11Well, thanks to that fella on another thread who pointed out that if you click on the triangle next to a club's name on the BBC league table enabling...216 replies | 22642 view(s)
10-04-2017, 21:01That made me laugh too. What a sorry mess.127 replies | 8613 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:07
- Join Date
- 20:58 - Seagulls over Essex quoted Motogull in post Newcastle v LeedsIts a fix. It must be. The ...
- 20:56 - tiberious quoted Motogull in post Newcastle v LeedsIts a fix. It must be. The ...
- 20:03 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Motogull in post Have we been kidding ourselves all month?You sacked Chris Hughton You...
- 19:06 - Motogull quoted GT49er in post This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GDStrangely, SSN yesterday we...
- 20:14 - Motogull quoted Napier in post Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Am I greedy wanting a third...
- 20:08 - GT49er quoted Motogull in post Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Muzza and Hemed in sweet harm...
- 19:42 - StonehamPark quoted Motogull in post Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***We're gonna ruin them second ...
- 13:33 - sparkie quoted Motogull in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17But its not remotely close. ...
- 15:21 - Motogull quoted sparkie in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17Not in the world of 'teams t...
- 14:29 - sparkie quoted Motogull in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17But the goal difference reall...
- 13:53 - Motogull quoted Badger in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17Let's not go there. We don'...