24-03-2017, 12:0614 pages and I have read them all this is so far the best post as I have always said before jaw,jaw not war,war360 replies | 24600 view(s)
21-03-2017, 10:59does this include her madge?360 replies | 24600 view(s)
19-03-2017, 16:09DONE41 replies | 1735 view(s)
16-03-2017, 16:10lots here and loads of other birds of every type we have right in the middle of all the birds a moorhen (moro) adorable but unfortunately very ugly36 replies | 1674 view(s)
16-03-2017, 10:18if that is that the best you can come up with then I rest my case104 replies | 3634 view(s)
16-03-2017, 09:04tories fiddling and a 70k fine yet this thread has Corbyn mentioned more and more good twisting and slight of hand thread should read its all...104 replies | 3634 view(s)
16-03-2017, 08:02what some people do not realise is that shit happens in war28 replies | 2811 view(s)
15-03-2017, 11:50is the absolute correct answer just do better than udders and **** the rest78 replies | 4774 view(s)
14-03-2017, 20:11glasfryn replied to a thread Tonight's Championship Fixtures - Tuesday 14th March in The Big Boardwhere we stand is that if we always have and equal or better result than them we go up simples76 replies | 5110 view(s)
13-03-2017, 11:32the test is would you sign him when we get to the premiership?........................................................and my answer would be YES101 replies | 5958 view(s)
13-03-2017, 08:10can imagine the Derby boardroom chairman shouts "who the **** gets beaten by Brighton" director 1 "well they do look like they are going up"...56 replies | 5093 view(s)
12-03-2017, 12:13your poll does not have as an option Brighton and who gives a ****43 replies | 2942 view(s)
10-03-2017, 23:05I'll go further could he be a permanent signing next season?29 replies | 2986 view(s)
10-03-2017, 22:17the short time he was on done very well thats all29 replies | 2986 view(s)
10-03-2017, 16:44yes had to speed up for the second wife though35 replies | 1223 view(s)
10-03-2017, 16:38glasfryn replied to a thread A reminder that you are responsible for what you post on NSC and tweet. in The Big Boardhim too!59 replies | 3357 view(s)
10-03-2017, 15:58glasfryn replied to a thread A reminder that you are responsible for what you post on NSC and tweet. in The Big Boardgood thing JC and dave don't read NSC then or we would all be in trouble ???59 replies | 3357 view(s)
10-03-2017, 11:57glasfryn replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big Boardgot their heads buried somewhere no doubt2552 replies | 134288 view(s)
10-03-2017, 11:05glasfryn replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big Boardwhere were you lot when I posted about the surrey fraud, may shifted sideways and left it to the surrey council leader TORY to take the flack then...2552 replies | 134288 view(s)
10-03-2017, 08:47done is now 74%18 replies | 1028 view(s)
09-03-2017, 12:45glasfryn replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big Boardbig companies putting the boot in but then again there will always be skimmers they are everywhere you look62 replies | 5028 view(s)
08-03-2017, 15:53glasfryn replied to a thread 5 people (dead or alive) that you’d like to have a dinner party with? in The Big BoardMahatma Gandhi John Smith Einstein William The First Alexander the Great95 replies | 3736 view(s)
07-03-2017, 21:23glasfryn replied to a thread Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardSolly goal get the feck in 0-2 yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss733 replies | 64313 view(s)
07-03-2017, 21:07glasfryn replied to a thread Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardwe just have to pick up points feck the rest733 replies | 64313 view(s)
07-03-2017, 20:58glasfryn replied to a thread Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:733 replies | 64313 view(s)
07-03-2017, 20:52knocky scores 0-1 yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss gtfi733 replies | 64313 view(s)
07-03-2017, 20:41that too733 replies | 64313 view(s)
07-03-2017, 20:35we need the jock back733 replies | 64313 view(s)
07-03-2017, 20:34LACONIC is the word you are looking for he was like that the firsy time around733 replies | 64313 view(s)
07-03-2017, 20:23you hit it with that and it would reach row z733 replies | 64313 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 1, 1960 (57)
- First Albion game:
- v Aston Villa 70/71 season
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Semi 1983
- grew up in Whitehawk, went to Varndean , worked for BT 1980-2003
- Crap Town
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-11-2009 20:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-08-2016 13:13
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
- 15:56 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Bozza in post The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threadsBozza . Why isn't this thr...
- 11:18 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...bet was with you or Brighton4Cambridge3 as all I could remem...
- 10:58 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...20 charity bet with Brighton4Cambridge3 that Nasty Nick woul...
- 21:03 - Brighton Lines mentioned seagullsovergrimsby in post Query about ukips Nigel Farage MEP status, after election.....ooking good for. seagullsovergrimsby should be able to c...
- 15:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned msmith in post General Election 2015...n. Mike Smithson msmithsonPB · 2h 2 hours ...
- 15:07 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Titanic in post General Election 2015...it wasn't posted by Titanic ? LAB moves to 2% l...
- 10:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned steve in post Happy 420!...16m 16 minutes ago steven9Meachin Dude , I th...
- 10:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bob in post Happy 420!Bob Taylor bobTaylor19 ...
- 20:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned htafc in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***...h 282 in support of htafcdotcom - thank you al...
- 17:55 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned liverpool_one in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Wigan 0 Derby 1 liverpool_one Thanks for the thumb...
- 15:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bhafc in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***BHAFC ‏ bhafc 4m4 min...
- 14:13 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned GuyB in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...RHAM 1 (Derbyshire) GuyButters "We couldn't s...
- 13:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned daveinprague in post Nathan Jones STALKING the England U21 squad? JFC STARTS, for EnglandHas daveinprague promised to buy him ...
- 11:16 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]Interesting - reflects a lot of t...
- 07:10 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Hugo Rune in post If it's true then RIPVery rarely you can call someo...
- 07:06 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Kinky Gerbils in post World Cup 2022 dates confirmedSo how many seasons will this affe...
- 17:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Easy 10 in post Channel 5 to show FL highlights next season; Saturday nights at 9pmI had no idea what division ...
- 19:18 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Ernest in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumIs Russell on DRUGS ? Ye...
- 13:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted spring hall convert in post The establishment and historic child sex abuseLink to Saville - http://www.standard.co...
- 12:56 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Thunder Bolt in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumI don't think I've ever seen a pl...
- 10:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted grubbyhands in post (OT) anyone got a property in Spain ?Cilla? Too early? At least the ...
- 15:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted TomandJerry in post Brighton & Hove Albion v Europa League Champions - Matchday threadPossession so far: Brighton 3...
- 14:08 - Triggaaar quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!Just seen the team, shows what Andy Naly...
- 14:05 - glasfryn quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!tweet from the club has Stockdale in goa...