22-01-2017, 16:14it was on its way to TRUMP48 replies | 2040 view(s)
22-01-2017, 10:53can someone explain why both halves started late?36 replies | 1907 view(s)
20-01-2017, 23:39know when we are beaten do we:clap2:5 replies | 441 view(s)
19-01-2017, 16:20glasfryn replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / Archiveshould not mention woodwork and certainly not matches...........oops there I'v done it now191 replies | 12231 view(s)
17-01-2017, 16:14nobody on this board should be to critical of Albion players they all wear blue and white its just that some Albion player are a little better than...130 replies | 8339 view(s)
17-01-2017, 10:47we are Pesco-veggies and have been for many years but now I must admit to eating some meat (chicken mostly) as have been put on a diet with no...238 replies | 7017 view(s)
17-01-2017, 09:10done with pleasure18 replies | 492 view(s)
16-01-2017, 11:19glasfryn replied to a thread Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis? in The Big Boardthe original mistake was a misdiagnosis of P/R and G/C/A and putting me on masses of steroids thus thinning my skin and the many other things...89 replies | 2646 view(s)
16-01-2017, 10:59glasfryn replied to a thread Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis? in The Big Boardoh yeh I went to the Doctor to have a large diabetic blister dressed and the nurse had a plaster big enough to cover a pinprick it burst and I ended...89 replies | 2646 view(s)
14-01-2017, 15:31glasfryn replied to a thread Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardparticularly the the BBC649 replies | 52618 view(s)
14-01-2017, 14:24glasfryn replied to a thread Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardvery much this649 replies | 52618 view(s)
14-01-2017, 14:19glasfryn replied to a thread Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI like Stephens but he has not been as good as he was last season ............but lately he has bucked up but is this hoping other clubs(Burnley)...649 replies | 52618 view(s)
14-01-2017, 14:09not a betting man then the Canadian has looked good and did he score a few matches ago649 replies | 52618 view(s)
14-01-2017, 13:36Pne 1-2 baha649 replies | 52618 view(s)
85058 replies | 991049 view(s)
13-01-2017, 17:24win tomorrow and I might just start believing39 replies | 2894 view(s)
12-01-2017, 17:59yes as usual the tories are ****ing it up again in fact you cannot trust any of them (MP's)42 replies | 1171 view(s)
12-01-2017, 17:57you are the one who bought it up42 replies | 1171 view(s)
12-01-2017, 17:56here's a bit of crass reasoning for you 5th richest country in the world where does that fit into the health tables of the world try telling all...42 replies | 1171 view(s)
12-01-2017, 17:47maybe we all should move to Germany seems everyone else is or maybe you should as you seem to think things are a lot better there than here ...42 replies | 1171 view(s)
12-01-2017, 17:34it used to work and very well and most countries looked up to our national health did you watch the programme42 replies | 1171 view(s)
12-01-2017, 17:29we do not live in Germany they are saying that by 2020 we will have a similar population to the Germans and you must be joking the tories will...42 replies | 1171 view(s)
12-01-2017, 13:36believe me private health could not cope, have you been to any A&E just lately, oh sorry it might just if you cherry pick but what about those others42 replies | 1171 view(s)
12-01-2017, 09:20hospital ...........last night BBC2 if you did not watch it worth a watch82 replies | 3299 view(s)
11-01-2017, 17:30news on BBC ...................where?305 replies | 12940 view(s)
11-01-2017, 10:41whatever the arguments and whoever wins them when the strikers decide to go back it will still be a shite service6180 replies | 386917 view(s)
11-01-2017, 10:32looks like dave:bigwave: yes that dave got out just in time82 replies | 3299 view(s)
10-01-2017, 11:41NOTHING WRONG WITH EARNING 100K as long as you actually earn it28 replies | 1073 view(s)
07-01-2017, 15:09glasfryn replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Milton Keynes Dons *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardhe is back get in258 replies | 20114 view(s)
07-01-2017, 15:01glasfryn replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Milton Keynes Dons *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardcrimbo and safty annoy me and the Aussies should know better258 replies | 20114 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 1, 1960 (56)
- First Albion game:
- v Aston Villa 70/71 season
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Semi 1983
- grew up in Whitehawk, went to Varndean , worked for BT 1980-2003
- Crap Town
- Twitter name:
Response to a post by SeasideEagle on BBS - "Are you another account belonging to cpfc2010? You seem to be spouting the same bullshit."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-11-2009 20:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-08-2016 13:13
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 15:56 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Bozza in post The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threadsBozza . Why isn't this thr...
- 11:18 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...bet was with you or Brighton4Cambridge3 as all I could remem...
- 10:58 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...20 charity bet with Brighton4Cambridge3 that Nasty Nick woul...
- 21:03 - Brighton Lines mentioned seagullsovergrimsby in post Query about ukips Nigel Farage MEP status, after election.....ooking good for. seagullsovergrimsby should be able to c...
- 15:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned msmith in post General Election 2015...n. Mike Smithson msmithsonPB · 2h 2 hours ...
- 15:07 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Titanic in post General Election 2015...it wasn't posted by Titanic ? LAB moves to 2% l...
- 10:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned steve in post Happy 420!...16m 16 minutes ago steven9Meachin Dude , I th...
- 10:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bob in post Happy 420!Bob Taylor bobTaylor19 ...
- 20:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned htafc in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***...h 282 in support of htafcdotcom - thank you al...
- 17:55 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned liverpool_one in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Wigan 0 Derby 1 liverpool_one Thanks for the thumb...
- 15:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bhafc in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***BHAFC ‏ bhafc 4m4 min...
- 14:13 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned GuyB in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...RHAM 1 (Derbyshire) GuyButters "We couldn't s...
- 13:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned daveinprague in post Nathan Jones STALKING the England U21 squad? JFC STARTS, for EnglandHas daveinprague promised to buy him ...
- 11:16 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]Interesting - reflects a lot of t...
- 07:10 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Hugo Rune in post If it's true then RIPVery rarely you can call someo...
- 07:06 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Kinky Gerbils in post World Cup 2022 dates confirmedSo how many seasons will this affe...
- 17:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Easy 10 in post Channel 5 to show FL highlights next season; Saturday nights at 9pmI had no idea what division ...
- 19:18 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Ernest in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumIs Russell on DRUGS ? Ye...
- 13:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted spring hall convert in post The establishment and historic child sex abuseLink to Saville - http://www.standard.co...
- 12:56 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Thunder Bolt in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumI don't think I've ever seen a pl...
- 10:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted grubbyhands in post (OT) anyone got a property in Spain ?Cilla? Too early? At least the ...
- 15:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted TomandJerry in post Brighton & Hove Albion v Europa League Champions - Matchday threadPossession so far: Brighton 3...
- 14:08 - Triggaaar quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!Just seen the team, shows what Andy Naly...
- 14:05 - glasfryn quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!tweet from the club has Stockdale in goa...